The Club

By Spirit_5758

New school. New town. What could go wrong? Well, apparently a lot could go wrong when you're the new girl st... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty- One
Thirty- Two
Thirty- Three
Thirty- Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty- Six
Thirty- Seven
Thirty- Eight
Thirty- Nine
Forty
Forty- One
Forty- Two
Forty- Three
Forty- Four

Epilogue

0 0 0
By Spirit_5758

-6 Months Later-

My smirk widens as I hear the screams of the man in front of me. I twist my hand that's inside of his chest before ripping his heart out. Blood spurts out as I held his heart in my bloodied hand. The guy let out a gasp before he fell to the ground, dead. I chuckle as I dropped his heart on the ground next to him before I watch his soul come out of his body, but I quickly grabbed it before sucking it inside of me. I then teleported away from the scene, and I appeared back to my home. I found an abandoned house that was a little way from the town, and I took it over.
I've become so powerful. I'm not that weak and pathetic half demon from six months ago. I'm practically a full-fledged demon now, and I can control all of my powers with no mishaps. There's one flaw in being a full demon. You have needs and there are needs you don't need. Like for example, I don't need to eat human food anymore or have to go to the bathroom. I don't need to sleep or drink water. All I need in my life is souls. Human souls.
I had a goal in my life, but after a while I slowly just forgot what it was or just stopped caring about it. I don't need feelings to slow me down. I have a good thing going for me, and honestly, I like it up here. I have a feast every single night and no one has stopped me. I'm unstoppable and it's just the way I like it. There's no one to tell me what to do, no reason to be afraid. I'm living in paradise.
The sun is up, and that means I get to play pretend and find my next victim for my feast for tonight. I changed into fresh clothes and checked my appearances in my broken mirror. I chopped my dark red hair into a pixie cut and my glowing blue eyes are now more of a darker blue. My skin is still pale, and I just smirked in the mirror as I make my eyes flash from black to blue.
"Time to find my next target." I said with a wide smirk before heading out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 639 29
*Note* Read the First Book before this one: Gemstone Academy. My jaw dropped. What was this? What did it mean? There, written on the wall in sp...
67 79 80
"Angie, don't move". Mitchell warned with horror on her face. Angie was shaken up already. She heard a growl and out of sheer curiosity, she turned a...
32 1 27
"When old traditions die, new ones are born". Phoenix Redd is a 25 year old mix breed. Her mother was a witch. Her father was a vampire. She was bor...
13 1 1
At mount Kelly Academy, first year pupils arrive for the new academic year! This is not your average school; the pupils are all magical shifter child...