Reunion | Aether and Lumine

By _Adeptus-Ren_

Aether and Lumine have been traveling worlds for an eternity searching for something sent from their mother... More

Origins! Of Lumine and Aether, totally not copy pasted from reddit
Start of an endless journey- chapter 1
Inhabitants and challenges - Chapter 3
Sword of Descension - Part 4
Hardships - Chapter 6
Another powerful sword - Part 7
Gods? - Part 8
Back To our Homeland - Chapter 9
Liar - Part 10
Attacks, small destroyed parts? What is going on?! - 11
It's back, seeking for revenge, to kill us - Chapter 12
Plan failed - Part 13
A new world - Chapter 14
Huge sneak peek into the middle of the book( warning!: SPOILERS!!!)
Lumine??? - Chapter 15! ❤︎

A world to explore - Part 2

490 13 0
By _Adeptus-Ren_

~a century later still trying to find a home..~

"Lumine, what about that world?" Aether said as he flew. Pointing at the planet.

"No... looks too... eerie.." Lumine span as she soared among the stars.

"You're so picky." Aether said flying closer to Lumine nudging her.

"It all looks the same, dark, gives a creepy vibe, all that shitty stuff, is there anything differen-" Lumine got cut off

"I wanna fight whatever is on there!" Aether said. As he flew swiftly towards the dark purple planet, heading in for a landing. Ignoring what She said. For the dark world grasped his attention once more.

"Don't you dare." Lumine teleported beside Aether and grabbed his wrist, she then dragged him back to their original flying direction.

"Ugh... i'm not being picky, i wanna fight too but seriously. That world seems too dangerous." Lumine said letting go off his hand and flying to the right side of Aether, who had his arms crossed as he flies.

Lumine slowed down to her brother behind her because she was in the front, Aether looked at his sister above him as she looked down at him. Lumine was upside down by the way.

Lumine poked Aether's nose before returning to her original flying position, in the front of Aether. Aether on the other hand zoned out, Aether shook his head left and right before looking at Lumine who's head was upside down, looking at him. (She's so cute.) he gave a look back at her with a somewhat suspicious/aversion like look.

"As descendants of the creator god we should not fear, nothing is too dangerous! Besides, we come back to life after a short period of time."

"It's just that.. i care for you, i don't want you to get hurt, remember earlier?"

"Yes, i came back to life!"

"No. You were too hungry you forgot those were poisonous."

"But i came back to life anyways! So why worry now? The past is the past."

"Whatever."

~~~

"Hmmmm. That one?"

"Nope."

"Okay..."

"This one?"

"No.."

"Ooh! What about this one?" Aether exclaimed happily.

"No. Can you stop? Ugh, everything seems too dangerous for the both of us! I'LL CHOOSE!"

"EVERYTHING IS DANGEROUS, EVERY WORLD IS DANGEROUS, THERE ISN'T A WORLD THAT WON'T GET HARMED NOR DESTROYED, REMEMBERING OUR OLD HOME, THAT'S THE CASE."

"..."

"Sorry... i'll stop."

" sorry too. "

" it's alright." Aether spoke softly.

"I know you just care for our health and safety, me being reckless, i don't care if i live or die, but if i die, i know you'll cry."

"I'll be doing worse than that." Lumine chuckled softly.

'Even though we're immortals and have lived for very long, that doesn't mean erosion, won't catch up to us. It doesn't mean we'll live forever. There's always a time when someone like a god, will die, all life, will die.'  Lumine thought. But her brother won't ever hear her thoughts, he didn't read her mind though.

"Don't you dare."

"Hey! What about That one- jinx."

"Hahahaha! Do you want to go there?"

"Yes!"

"Alright."

Lumine and Aether flew fast down toward they beautiful planet.

Lumine landed while Aether dropped and deployed his wings just inches before he was about to hit the ground. Aether looked up and saw the beautiful horizon.

"Woahhnh. So-..." Lumine started, before Aether cut her off

"Pretty..." Aether finished in awe, cutting Lumine off

"Let's explore shall we?" Aether said looking at Lumine. Before getting a slap in the face.

*slap!*

"That was my line. Dimwit." Lumine said, slapping him, before taking off with a quite angry expression plastered all over her face.

"Dumbfuck..." Aether said, holding his cheek, the one Lumine slapped, it was quite red. but Lumine wasn't there to hear it, because she was already with some foxes in the forest.

"Hello there!" Lumine said.

The foxes flinched and jumped but started to come closer to Lumine.

Lumine encouraged them to come to her.

"Hey don't be afraid." Lumine said smiling gently. Patting her lap.

Aether just stared at them from a tree, not believing Lumine's gentle smile can cure the trauma she gave the foxes.

Soon the foxes came closer to her, one of them made themselves comfortable on her lap, another going under her arm, leaning against Lumine's arm before just laying down. The last one, when Lumine was bending down to pet a baby fox. That one walked on her back and layed down on her hair. On her head.

"Eh?... awe."

Lumine was very happy but sad when she realized Aether was watching, she knew she had to leave them soon. She was annoyed at the sight of her brother, and a another reason.

Aether was kinda jealous.

"Hey you can stay there while i look for some challenges and creatures to fight okay?! I'll explore while you play with your little orange fuckies. I'll look for my own creature to pet!"

"It's foxes Aether!" Lumine said mad.

"Do whatever you want!" Lumine shouted again.

~later...~

Lumine was enjoying her time with the fuckies-i mean foxes.. ahem. But the sun was setting and she hasn't even explored one bit of this world, knowing she had little time left, she decided to move and go explore something new.

"Hey i have to go now!"

The foxes woke up from Lumine's voice, they looked like they nodded before returning, to their forest.

Lumine walked over to the cliff and stared at the night sky, the stars and the moon reflecting on the waters of the lake at front. Illuminating the horizon, she takes a seat, 

"Beautiful isn't it?" Lumine asks the reader.

"Oh right. You can't see, it's only words. It's okay. Here."

"Pretty right?" Lumine stood up, grabbing a flower from the cliff.

"Oh here."

Lumine gives you a kiss on the cheek as she puts the flower on your hair and behind the top of your ear.

"Mwuah, I wish you a wonderful day, take care." Lumine smiles gently at you

You watch her as she stands up once more and runs towards the edge of the cliff. And jumps down. Not deploying her glider/wings.

Words - 992 ( words all together 1007 )

Time | 12:23P.m (Phili)

Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022(6/4/22)

Thank you all! Have a nice day! New chapter coming soon!

Tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
63.2K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
601K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
66.3K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...