Sabertooth Life

By Fairytailfan1702

Ever wonder what Sabertooth does while Fairy Tail goes to work. See the troubles, love, and betrayal of Saber... More

Halloween Party
Back home
Untitled Part 3
Race to disaster
Plan of Action
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Job is rigged
Trapped
Ransom
Ways to Escape
Escape
Can you feel it?
Snake Charmer
Manipulating
A snake's past
Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus
Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday
Guilds in Deep Sleep
Come Together
Wake them up
That Season
Dragon Slayer Mating Season
Plan of Action
Inner Dragons
Fight It!
"Please, Come back to me"
Chapter 29
Memories of the Past
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1st VS 2nd
Chapter 37
Return of Abyss Horn
For the Master
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
What it Means to be Master
Fake Date?
"You want me to do what?"
The Truth is
Chapter 47
The Facade

"Sting!"

171 5 0
By Fairytailfan1702

No One's POV

Fairy Tail and Sabertooth members arrived in Hargeon but had Erza and Minerva scout out to where Sting and the Master of Abyss Horn were. According to their intel, Crunch was seen with Sting at the abandoned ruins near the edge of Hargeon near the ports. 

Naturally Erza, Minerva, Lucy, and Rogue devised a plan, but as expected Natsu didn't care. His only concern was saving Lector and bring Sting back to Sabertooth with his family. 

"Natsu, you can't just run up to the ruins and demand Lector back." Lucy said as the fairy tail and sabertooth members gathered in the woods outside of the ruins.

"Why not?"

"First off, we don't if Lector is there. Secondly, there is no way they are just going to hand Lector over to you." Lucy pressed.

"Maybe they won't hand Lector over," A soft sweet voice said. Everyone turned around as Yukino walked up to them all.

"Yukino?" Rogue asked.

"Maybe we could show Sting Lector is safe and sound." Yukino said as she pulled Lector out from behind her. 

"Lector's back!" Frosch said in the sweet Frosch voice. 

"Oh Lector." Rogue said.

"You found Lector." Orga said.

"Well done Yukino." Rufus applauded.

"How did you find Lector." Minerva asked.

"Sting." Yukino began, "At Sabertooth, I knew someone was watching me. It was Sting. As soon as you left. I thought I blacked out. But I woke up with Ophiuchus's key in hand. She was able to lead me to Lector."

"Sting returned Ophiuchus to you?" Erza asked.

Yukino nodded, "It makes sense." Lucy added, "They are using the twelve Zodiacs and have no use for the 13th Zodiac. All Sting would have to do is snag it and slip away to get it to Yukino."

"I must say Sting may act like a child but he's the Master for a reason." Rufus commented. 

"Precisely why we must help him." Minerva said, "Now let us show Abyss Horn what happens when you not only piss off a guild, but two guild's and it's master."

The guild's divided into two teams.

Team 1: Minerva, Rogue, Orga, Erza, Natsu, and Happy

Team 2: Yukino, Lector, Frosch, Rufus, and Lucy

"Team 1 would enter with as usual a big bang as usual. Meanwhile Team 2 would try to be silent. Or sneaky. Team 1 would be other the distraction and way to lure both Crunch and Sting out. No doubt Crunch will have Sting following him around. So, while they are distracted, Team 1 lures them to the courtyard. And Team 2 gets ahold of the Zodiac Keys, before blocking Crunch's forces in the courtyard." Rufus explained.

"In which case Sting will see Lector and it's a Master VS Master showdown." Natsu exclaimed, "Can I join?"

"This is Sabertooth's fight, not our Natsu." Erza explained.

"Plus, you're not a master." Lucy pointed out. Natsu just grumbled.

"Now that we have a plan. Let's go bring Sting home." Yukino said as Lector and Frosch jumped high with Happy.

"Aye." they all said.

In the ruins, Minerva and Erza stood side by side as the two had their backs against the wall to a falling apart ruin where guards were walking by. 

"On three?" Erza asked.

"On three." Minerva agreed.

"One, two-"

"Three!" Natsu yelled as he rushed passed them and started Fire Dragon Iron Fisting every guard he could hit.

"Natsu!" Erza yelled as she emerged from the ruins, drawing attention to herself. Minerva then joined the fight. To draw attention to themselves she purposely started blowing up the ruins around so the crumbling bricks and stone would be loud enough to get attention.

"Now what?" Natsu asked.

"We stick to the plan and head to the courtyard." Rogue explained as he dragged guards around with his shadow. 

"This will teach them from messing with our guild!" Orga said as he zapped two guards with bolts of lightning. 

Everyone from Team A was giving there all while Team B prepared for their silent attack to trap Crunch in the courtyard for the big reveal. Lector, more than anyone was excited, soon he would be reunited with his best friend and their guild could be one again.

"Let's go." Rufus said as he led Team B through the entrance after Lucy had summoned Taurus to knock out Crunch's goons.

"Talk about a sneak attack." Lucy said as they peered around a corner only to find a large group of Abyss Horn in the halls.

"So much for a sneak attack indeed." Rufus agreed with Lucy as they took a stance.

"Open gate of Lion, Leo!" Lucy yelled.

"Memory Make Ice make Ape!" Rufus yelled.

"Open gate of the Snake Charmer, Ophiuchus!" Yukino yelled as Lector and Frosch uses sticks and stones to throw and beat the taken down members so that they'd stay down.

"Thats for catnapping me." Lector said.

"Frosch thinks so too." Frosch said.

"That cat is just too cute." Lucy said fawning over Frosch.

*At the Courtyard

Everything had gone according to plan except, Team B was nowhere to found.

"What's taking them so long?" Erza asked.

"Maybe they were caught." Orga suggested.

"I'll go check." Natsu said as he was heading back through the courtyard but was it with a white iron fist to the face. "THE HELL!" Natsu yelled.

From the entrance of the courtyard, Sting emerges with Crunch behind him.

"Sting?" Rogue asked but Sting refused to say a word.

"Sting! Snap out of it!" Orga yelled.

"He won't." Minerva said. "Not until he knows Lector is safe." Minerva recalled the Grand Magic Games when she blackmailed Sting. He sunk into this fowl and depressed state, hate surrounded him until he saw Lector again. Minerva and Rogue knew well, until he saw Lector safe, he wouldn't stop.

"Rogue," Minerva said facing him, "find Yukino and Lector."

But before Rogue could even join his shadow Sting punched him into the wall causing Orga to react.

"I'm sorry Rogue." Sting said. 

"Don't be I get it. But you won't have to do this much longer." Rogue said as he started fighting with Sting. 

Meanwhile with Team B. Rufus was keeping Abyss Horn back while Lucy and Yukino were with Lector and Frosch trying to find a way to the courtyard. 

"Why is this place so big?" Lucy asked as they peered around a corner only to find there was still no courtyard. 

"We are running out of time." Yukino said, "Sting and Crunch are probably already there."

"Oh, if it weren't for all these stupid paths!" Lucy groaned before she got a Natsu-like Idea. "Ooo! I got it." She said as she began searching for a key.

"What?"

"Time to make our own path." Lucy said as she held up Taurus key. "I can endure it for a bit." Lucy said as she summoned Taurus.

Taurus came in as he slammed through every wall Lucy, Yukino, Frosch and Lector came upon. Soon they broke through all the walls in front of them and rumble and smoke filled the air. Both Yukino and Lucy were coughing as they waved their hands so they could see. Yukino carried Lector while Frosch was holding onto Lucy so they could see up high.

"Thanks Taurus." Lucy said.

"Anything for yoooo-"

"Cut it out!" Lucy said as he poofed and the dust began to clear.

"Look!" Lector yelled as he pointed through the smoke. 

When it cleared, Yukino and Lucy could see they had arrived at the courtyard but high on the outlining formations. Below them Crunch and Sting fought against Team A. 

"There they are!" Lector shouted.

"Sting!" Yukino began yelling.

"Sting!" Lector shouted, "Up here!"

"Sting!" They all shouted.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 254 10
Lucy and Yukino live with aunt and cousins who are spoiled and use them servants. a ball is held but Natsu and Sting only have till midnight to choos...
12K 450 8
CAUTION! this story was written in 2014 and is just now going through revisions. FAIRY TAIL FANFIC (republishing for different purposes) " In which...
139K 2.4K 13
Lucy realizes that Natsu has been clingy the past few days. then he growls at anyone who get close to her. What will happen when Lucy finds out about...
21.3K 389 11
It may seem like an ordinary day at the Fairy Tail guild. Even the Sabertooth guild seems ordinary. That is, until they realise that it's anything bu...