Just A Matter Of Sorry

Par AngelGupta9

Just a shot story on mishbir . Where Mishti's inner turmoil is portrayed when Abir left the house with Kuna... Plus

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Teaser
Teaser 2
Chapter 3
Teaser 3
Teaser 4
Chapter 4
sneak peek teaser
Chapter 5
chapter 6
note
precap
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
teaser 5
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
New OS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
teaser
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Teaser
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Teaser
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Teaser
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
teaser 27
Chapter 27
chapter 28

Chapter 22

197 19 9
Par AngelGupta9

" If you ever get scared just hug me , ok ya phir mujhe bula na if I'm not near you ...ok ( Mishti nodded a yess ) kabhi bhi pain ho to mera haath squeeze krna , is say thumara  pain kam hoga aur bina thumare bole hi mujhe pata chal jayega that you are in pain ,tum na you can share everything with me,tum bolna main sununga,and ha kabhi roone ka maan kre to bhi mujhe hug kr k too lena , cuz mujhe ek ladki ne kaha tha ki , it's human to cry, to be hurt ,it natural to stop depending on people who hurt you and depend on friends , yeh yaad rakhna , and kabhi dar lage aur koi aas pass ho to bas ...ek baar meri taraf dekna , and mujhe thumari aankhon may dikh jayenge and main tumko chupa lunga ( Mishti looked at him and signalled through her hand where )  yeha  " saying this he hugged her .

" Jab bhi ,whenever you wanna hide from anyone or anything just hide here in my arms and I'll wrap you in my arms, doctor toh main in sab k liye hu ,not for you, thume kisi bhi cheez se dar lage toh bas chup jana yeha , I'll never push you away , I'll hold your hand " He continued .

" Sab aysa hi bolte hai ,phir chod k chale jaate hai......,aate phir they'll make a place in the heart and scratch moments and promises on the walls and then ,jab jaate hai to vo pura kona hi tod dete hai, kuch aapni yaade   chod jate hai jo  kanch ki taraha chubti hai itna ki dard bhi hota hai aur dava bhi nahi milti in sab pain ki ,.........koi painkillers nahi hoti kya .... " she said as tears pooled in her orbs .

" Kyuki those places are made for( wiping her tears) ........... homeless people or for those who have lost a lot of things in life , jisne bhot zayada khoya hota hai na ,they value everything ,even the scratches , scars ,broken promises and even the, pain  bleeding heart aur un yaado ki jagha nayi yaade ban lete hai , ayse log  Jin ko dard aur Dhokha Mila hota hai na vo kisi aur ko dhokha nahi de sakte cuz they know it hurts a lot  and ab koi Aya na , to hurt you .......then I'll beat the bones out of  that person , koi haath toh laga k dekhai , dono haath aur  dono  pair  tod kr k gale may latka dunga itna maroga na ki samjh nahi ayega ki khoon bhe raha hai yaa paani " 

Mishti giggles and says " Jaise vo Mahir  ko pita tha " .

"Tumko yaad hai "Siddharth was shocked as he was said Mishti forgot many things from the past .

" Itna bura pita tha usko, tumko zabardasti alag karna pada tha us se nahi toh tum uska murder hi kr dete nahi " Mishti said again Shocking Siddharth that she remembered the incident clearly .

" Ha toh phir , vo us  party may jab tum bimar thi tab he tried taking advantage of you, voh toh you came and pulled me away from him nahi toh main uske daat bhi tod deta , I gave him a bleeding nose but couldn't punch his teeth out " Siddharth gritted his teeth in anger .

The lights flickered , Mishti felt scared, Siddharth senses it and holds her hand ,and says " I'm here with you , nothing can happen to you " .

And the door opened with a dash , Siddharth stood up , covering Mishti's Little frame ,she held his shirt .

Two Men stood in front of him , one with an Ice box and another with a bag of  coconuts . ( Hope the audience knows these two men )

" Who are you " they all asked in union to each other.

" Stay away from Mishti " they all  said again to each other .

" Stop copying me. " They said in union again .

And the two men in front of Siddharth ,signal each other and pounce on Siddharth .

" King Kong / Godzilla ,Mishti ka badla Lena hai" they both said a they held Siddharth's shirt as well as they held his hands , Siddharth jerked them away and turned behind towards Mishti ,  he feels the breeze of the AC hitting his body ,but ignore's it  , first to make sure Mishti is fine

He looks at Mishti who has covered her mouth .

' He's so strong , yeh Siddharth ne do, logo ko akele hi gira diya, kitna powerful hai voh , phir bhi mujhe kuch nahi kiya , aur voh Jo vision mujhe yaad aya tha usmay bhi , he helped me ,yeh tabhi bhi strong tha abhi bhi hai ' Mishti thought.

" Tum mujhe ayse kyu dekh rahi ho jaise , I grew horns " Siddharth asked .

( Mishti could only see his body as she was sitting on the bed and he was standing.)

" And yeh AC ki cooling itni zayada kaise ho gayi " Siddharth said and looked towards himself just to find himself shirtless in front of Mishti , now he knew why she covered her mouth .

"You idiots meri shirt phad di "  Siddharth hissed.

Mishti saw him shirtless and after a few seconds covered her eyes  .

" Godzilla /King Kong attack " And they attacked him again , Siddharth pushes them and they both are about to fall when Veer arrives and holds them .

" Dekho he was , trying to  harm Mishti ." Both Abir and Anurag said in union.

Veer walked till the place where the bag filled with coconuts were kept , picked up one and threw it towards Siddharth  saying " you  shameless creature , Ek ladki ki saamne Shirt utarte hua Sharm nahi aayi ".

The coconut came is mishti's direction with force she thought she was gonna be hurt and shut her eyes waiting to embrace the pain , but nothing happened instead she heard " Main nahi , first of all these two pounced on me and tore my shirt , and second thing these two scared her  and I was protecting her." Mishti opened her eyes , saw Siddharth still shirtless and shut them again .

" Here wear  this " And Veer threw a Tank top which was kept in Siddharth's bag , which he brought as he came to meet mishti .

Siddharth kept the coconut , wore the T-shirt and sat next to Mishti and said " Open your eyes , T- shirt phen liya maine , Bunny Rabbit "

And Veer said "  And let me Introduce you all , yeh hai Siddharth Gupta he's a  psychiatrist , ( pointing towards Siddharth ) This is Abir Rajvansh and that is  Anurag Basu they are the one's who saved her and brought her to the hospital "

" Oh good " Siddharth said removed a jelly belly bean and fed Mishti .

" vaise bunny rabbit dekho na , mujhe pata hai main  handsome ho , hot ho , sexy ho  but itna nahi ki do do ladke mujh par Tut pade meri shirt phad kr mere abs dekhne k liye desperate ho jaye, yes boy's let me tell you I'm all into  a beautiful girl and not boy's, ok  , so keep yourself under control " Siddharth said , sarcastically

" Oye we are also all into girls  samjhe" Both  Abir and Anurag said in union .

" You stop copying me " Both said again in union.

" It's irritating " both said again .

" Dekha this proves they are into eachother,  ek dusre ko complete kr rahe hai copy kr rahe hai " Siddharth Smirked looking towards Abir and Anurag .

Mishti looked at them, then at Veer , she saw him controlling his laughter.

" Aysa kuch bhi  nahi hai " both Abir and Anurag said in union again .

" Dekha bunny rabbit  kuch toh gadbad hai " Siddharth said looking at Abir and Anurag , Mishti couldn't control and started laughing and with her laughed Veer .

Siddharth smiles looking at Mishti.

" Enough , main aysa nahi hu , ok , I'm not a gay , do you get that  " Anurag  Shouts and steps towards Siddharth , Mishti gets scared as since she arrived at the hospital no body shouted so loudly ,she immediately hugs Siddharth, he hugs her back and says , " kuch nahi hua hai "

Veer sees this and understands that Mishti is scared of loud shouting " Out both of you right now , I'll talk to you outside .........., leave ....I said .....right now ."

" Nahi ..... I'll not leave .... I'll stay here with my coffee ....and that's it " Anurag said loudly in a sharp tone which furthermore scared Mishti " nahi , pls don't leave me  "  she said softly ,Abir heard it .

His heart ached to see her wrapped around in Siddharth's arms, but it ached furthermore to hear her say' pls don't leave me ' because he was the one who left her alone and threw her deepest insecurities right on her face and now that she was sick , injured and scared he couldn't afford to scare her more.

Abir held Anurag's arm and dragged him outside her room .

" Are you mad ......are you out of your mind mujhe bahar kyu lay aye ," Anurag said nearly shouting.

" Stupid ......you just did what he wanted........buddhu ab hum dono ko ....Devil .........nahi chodenge ...... plus voh Is Siddharth ko bhi yehi  Mishti k pass hi chod k jayengey ..." Abir  replies.

" Matlab .....main samjha nahi.....maine kuch nahi kiya  " Anurag didn't understand what he did that Siddharth wanted.

" Stupid ......... Godzilla  buddhi ...........vo ek psychiatrist hai .......usko dekh k lagta hai tumko " Abir questions

" Nahi lagta .....kisi angle se nahi lagta" Anurag said .

" Ha ........wahi toh ....jab tum aur main yeha nahi the ...... toh vo aya .....and the security is handled by........ Our Devil ji.........vo kisi ko bhi toh nahi appoint ke  denge ..... .....apni princess ka doctor.........and thumara  Cabir ..... he's already a psychiatrist........till where I remember....toh .....is Siddharth psychiatrist ki kya zaroorat thi " Abir asked again .

" Kuch nahi .......but maine kya kiya jo voh chata tha " Anurag questions.

" Godzilla ..............bhagwan ne tumko bheja to bheja , magar bheja hi nahi bheja " Abir said .

" Aye sidha sidha bolo na yeh kya hai bheja bheja .......... I'm not getting you " Anurag was confused.

" Hey kanha ji .........you know what Godzilla.....jab swarg may akal bat rahi thi tab tum zaroor khai baith kr khana thus rahe hoge............bheja   brain ko bhi bolte hai , jo tum may thoda kam hai " Abir said .

" Aysa kuch nahi hai but maine kya kiya jo vo Siddharth mujhse karana chata tha ......tum vo batao " Anurag asked as he wanted to know .

" He played mind games with us .................he wanted to provoke one of us taki ........hum......react kre aur ........Devil ji k saamne prove ho jaye ki ......hum dono impulsive hai .....and Angry Chorni ka .....khayal nahi rakh sakte .........but tum toh 10 kadam fast forward ho gaye .........sidha chillane lage .........aur ....is sab se Angry Chorni bhi dar gayi " Abir explained.

" Toh tum rok lete mujhe " Anurag said .

" Arey voh mujhe khud tab samaj aya yeh sab jab he Smirked ........vo pata nahi kaise but janta hai ki ......tumko kaise provoke Krna hai .......pata nahi kaise usko pata chala ki ........what can provoke you ...........mere bhi ghar may meri maa bhot mind games khel chuki hai toh main samjh gaya ........but humari family saalo se saath rehti hai is liye maa janti hai .....kaise kisko provoke krna hai........maa pehle observe krti hai .....kisi ko bhi usko janti hai phir attack krti hai .............but yeh zayada hi smart hai shayad ........... Direct attack kiya tumpe and you reacted " Abir enhanced .

" But main toh usko pheli baar mil raha hu......and tumko kaise pata ki he targeted me .......tum bhi toh uska Target ho sakte the.... i
" Anurag said.

" Actually shayad main overthink kr raha hu ......but next time ...... don't react to anything he says " Abir warned.

The door behind them opened and Veer walked towards them and started "  Anurag Basu are you out of your mind ........Sid was just messing with you ......he was trying to make my princess smile and tumse vo dekha nahi gaya ..............he just teased you .......and from his harmless teasing you never turned into a gay .........he was making fun of you so that it could lighten her mood ....... She has been through imense mental and physical pain ........she gets scared even with a  little light flicker and you started shouting in front of her ......and even fighting in front of her .......what was the need for both of you to fight with Sid...........what  if you both ended up hurting my princess..... Tell me .........you don't know what all I have lost in my life ........so better not try to harm her.......cuz I'll not lose her this time ...... she's like my own child......and I'll make sure to .....rip you apart if you both try to hurt her " Veer roared.

" Aapne bhi to Mishti ko nariyal  mara tha na phir how can you scold us " Anurag softly said .

" Aaarggghh unhone Mishti ko nahi us Siddharth ko nariyal mara tha and itna zoor se nahi mara tha ki vo handle na kr paye you idiot ........" Abir said as he was fed up of Anurag's childish and stubborn behaviour as he was not ready to accept his mistake and was pointing  fingers at others.

" Mishti ....tum dono toh abhi aye na .....and tum dono ne us se.....you both  didn't even talk to her toh how do you know I told her .....that her name was Mishti......and Siddharth ne bhi nahi bola ........he called her bunny rabbit........and tum dono ....both are calling her Mishti ..... matlab uska real name Mishti.......Sir ka aur uska connection........uska ......bone marrow transplant k time Mera haath thamne ki koshish.......... actually even  my bone marrow matching with her ........vo sir ka mujhe uski file dikhane se mana Krna ........ telling me only to take care of her security.........her knowing my real name without even knowing me........... Vo kuch khane se phele mujhe khilana .........her eyes.......she is Mishti ...... isn't she...... " Veer started  connecting  all the dots .

_______________________________________________________________

2277 words  complete.

Now what will happen next  ??

What wil Anubir do ,will they escape, will they get caught ??

How will Veer react ???

Who is Siddharth???

How does he know Mishti ???

What incident did Mishti recall ???

Do tell me how's this chapter???

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

191K 6.3K 34
Shivika Ishqbaaz 💝 Cover made by me 😊
291K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...