His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

Od Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... Viac

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 30

6.3K 363 60
Od Fantaeshitic

"Y/N!!" A yell of your own name was the last thing you heard before losing your consciousness and slipping into the same darkness.

|

"Y/N!!" Taehyung yelled which was collided by another voice.

Taehyung held onto your waist and he felt someone holding onto your shoulders and looked up to see a man in black.

He frowned pulling you closer to him.No matter how curious he was about the other person he's first priority is you. All he think about was you at that moment.

"Y/n! Open your eyes.Hey!" Taehyung patted your cheeks, hoping you'd wake up but to his horror you didn't.

"Let's take her to the hospital" taehyung heard the man who was holding you a second ago, taehyung nodded

Lifting you up bridal style, ignoring the worried man trailing behind him taehyung pushed through the crowd and ran towards his car and laid you in the backseat before closing the door shut and hopping into the driver seat as soon as possible.

He heard the other of his car door opening and closing and looked to see the same man.

"What the—?"

"Shut up and drive. I know her!" Taehyung gritted his teeth before starting in the engine and drinking off from the restaurant to the hospital.

For that moment all taehyung cared about is you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung stood up from the chair he was sitting on when the doctor came out from the ward you're in.

The guy who came along with taehyung is none other kai,he was leaning on the wall beside taehyung but stood straight upon seeing the doctor.

"Doctor, how's is she?" Taehyung asked as soon the doctor walked out of the ward.

"She's fine now" the flashed a smile removing her face mask.

"Why did she faint?" Kai spoke walking towards the doctor as taehyung looked at him and then at the doctor.

The doctor looked at both men back and forth before speaking out.

"She had a panic attack.She must've witnessed something or someone that triggered her." She said making kai's brows twitch along with taehyung's.

Taehyung remembered how you tensed up after seeing the reporters. You're facial emotions are still vivid to him but he couldn't figure out which emotion you held scared, angry,sad or anxious he saw them all at once.

"Now, she's okay." The doctor said, noticing taehyung who was zoned out. Taehyung nodded slightly.

"Can I see her?" Taehyung spoke,his voice lacing concern mixed with curiousity.

"Of course! Nothing happened to her,you can actually take her home when she wakes up." She said as taehyung and kai bowed, thanking her before she walked away from there leaving the two men in the silent hallway.

Taehyung was about to walk into the ward when kai stumbled upon him while doing the same.

"Who the hell are you!?" Taehyung said turning towards kai,glaring daggers.

"I'm.her.friend" kai emphasized each and every word clearly, staring at taehyung with the same intensity.

Friend.

He himself wasn't ok about the name of your relationship with him.

Just a friend?No way.

If he wants to be anything to you it's far from being just a friend. He felt something else but he doesn't want to name it just yet.

He doubt if he ever could name it. Kai wanted to share his feelings with you openly but he knew that he couldn't and wouldn't.It's for your best,At least that's what he thought.

"And who the hell are you?" Kai Shoot back at him.

"It's none of your business. I'm going in first" Taehyung said walking inside the room you're in,shutting the door behind him,right on kai's face making kai scoff.

"What an ass!" Kai turned around, sitting on the chair where taehyung previously sat and turned his head to left casually.

But once he looked at the particular direction he's brows furrowed. He saw a man in a corner,wearing all black and had his face covered.

The man looked away and pretend to walk away from there when he saw kai staring at him.

Kai was sure, that the man was spying on him from afar and that made him scoff before he stood up and made his way towards the direction to where the man went.

|

Taehyung walked towards you who was lying on the bed with eyes closed.

He sat on the stool beside your bed,staring at you with utmost care.

Taking your hand in his, he kissed your knuckles, knowing very well that  you're asleep. He just stared at you wondering what could've happened that you ended up here,on the hospital bed.

He missed alot and he knew it. He should've found you sooner and he regrets not doing it.

"I love you" his lips molded those three words ever so softly, caressing your hand gently as if it'll get marks even if held a little tighter.

"And I'm sorry" he apologized right after. He was sorry because he didn't protect you from whatever thing is haunting you that you ended up here but he promises himself now,that he will protect you from now on,no matter what happens.

As if you heard taehyung talking in his head, you fluttered your eyes open slowly before closing them shut because of the light illuminating through the artificial blub above you.

"Ma! Turn that stupid light off before i burn your whole kitchen down"

Taehyung's eyes widen as he suppressed his lips, trying not to let out a laugh.

He sighed,shaking his head at the fact that you are thinking you are at home with your mom, threatening her to turn the light off like as if it's one of those days when you were with her.

"Y/n" he called and you instantly opened your eyes, squinting right after before looking at taehyung.

"Mr.kim?!" You jolted up,sitting on the bed.

"Yeah mr.kim?" He said, tilting his head while crossing his arms on his chest.

"U-huh what—Wait where am I?" You said looking around, scanning the room as your brows creased together in confusion

"Hospital,You fainted." Taehyung said and he noticed how your body stiffen at his words. He clearly noticed how your demeanour changed quickly.

You didn't seem like the girl who just complained to turn the lights off.

You stared into space and remember what actually happened before you fainted. Sweat beads formed on your forehead as your breath quickened.

"Hey! Hey! Y/n calm down" taehyung stood up patting your shoulder to calm your breathing down.

"I'll call the doctor—" he was about to walk away from you to call the doctor when you held his wrist, stopping him.

"N-no stay here." You let out as your grip tightening around his wrist. Taehyung looked at both your hands before looking up at you.

"Okay, now Look at me." You stared at him breathing heavily. You felt like someone was choking you.

"Follow my lead" he said and you stared him breathing harder.

"Breath in," you took a deep breath in

"Breath out." You exhaled.

"Do it again"

You complied and did like he said a few times until your breath became normal but still you didn't feel good especially on the hospital bed.

You hate hospitals.

"Are you okay? Taehyung asked as you still hadn't loosened your grip on his wrist.

"Take me out of here" you answered swiftly, looking up at him since he was standing.Taehyung looked at you for a second before nodding.

"Let's go" he made you stand up and you unknowingly climbed onto his arm before walking out of the room.

Taehyung walked out of the room first and frowned when he didn't saw the guy who tagged along with him.

He looked around trying to find him before you both exit the hospital but he couldn't find him.

Wasn't he actually here for you? Then where did he go?

"Mr.kim what are you searching for?" You asked to which taehyung just shook his head, saying nothing but he couldn't help but wonder about where did that guy go.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

On the other side,Kai chuckled in disbelief while looking at the man infront of him.

He was in the hospital basement along with the guy who was spying on him.

"It's my father. Isn't he? He told you to spy on me" it wasn't a question, kai know it. He know that it was his father doings.

The guy who was standing infront of him frowned,nodding right after.

"What did he told you exactly?" Kai enquired,staring the man intensively.

"I'm not supposed to tell you that." The man said making kai chuckle once again but the chuckle didn't lost longer.

Kai lounged towards the man and even before the man could protest he was being strangled by kai.

"Tell me!" Kai asked even when he know the answer.

he was losing his patience slowly not because of this man but his father.He was done with his father. He was done with his father blocking his happiness.

Ever since kai was child,he was forced to do things he didn't like. He never got to do what he liked and all because of his father.

It's as if his father never loved him.

Kai was great student. He always wanted to be a business man but his father wanted him to study law. The son and father even had verbal fights about it but Kai somehow completed the studies he liked by the help of mother. His father was never happy about it but Kai was happy that he could atleast do something he always dreamt off.

His father was controlling from what he saw and heard from his mother.

Kai was a great dancer too and he was confident about it. Dance is his own way to express his  happiness but his father never encouraged him instead he thought dancing is nothing but a waste of time and used to torture kai verbally just so he could stop kai from dancing and he succeeded or maybe he thought he did.

His father never been supportive.

There was one time when kai fell in love with a girl and she was his everything back then. They both were in a relationship secretly because kai know that if his father finds out he'll not be happy.

So, kai was careful and kept his relationship secret with the girl but sadly one day the girl broke up with him out of a sudden and was gone from his life just like that. He never know what's the reason but a few months later kai found out that his father threatened her that he would harm her family if she doesn't break up with kai and made her marry other man just so she would never come running back to kai,Even kai's love life was destroyed because of his father.

Kai's father thought she was nothing but a distraction in his son life.He thought she was distracting his son from working and earning money.

His father was money minded.

Kai was furious after finding out about the real reason for his break up and had a huge argument with his father that led him to leave the house and live separately, away from his father.

The only connection between him and his father was his mother. If it wasn't her he wouldn't even consider that he has father because he was never like a father to him.

He was nothing but a selfish controlling freak to kai.

But even after all this, his father still wants to have control over his son whom he never saw as one and that made kai even more furious.

"Tell me! What does he want to snatch away from me now?!"  Kai screamed while capturing the man in a headlock.

The man struggled to breath as he tried to wriggle out of kai's grip but it only leaded to kai tightening his grip.

"Okay I'll tell! I'll tell you!" The man said, struggling to talk.

"He asked me to keep an eye on you and y/n!" As expected.

"And?"

"Threaten her to stay away from you" and this sentence made kai let out a scoff.

Again trying to snatch what i thought is my happiness, again. He'll never change,will he?

"Tell him to stop trying and that I will never let the same thing happen again." kai said releasing his grip around the man's neck and walking away from there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: i don't know where this story is going anymore. Actually kai was supposed to be a mafia's son but then again i changed it the last moment since i want this whole plot to seem real🤷

Oh and yeah I remember that i said I'd make y/n and taehyung together in the last last last chapter but it isn't happening like i thought☹️and I'm so sorry for that😭

What do you think will happen next..? Is the story even intresting? Comment your thoughts on this chapter.♥️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.7K 250 18
Love is really very unpredictable, we fell in love with someone sometimes with whom we don't want... "damn she is so clumsy" "she is not that bad" "s...
333K 11.5K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
5.8K 358 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...
22.8K 1K 15
"Why must I go?" The young CEO asked his secretary. "It's important Mr. Kim" she said. Mr. Kim sigh. "Fine. I will go" ==============================...