Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
โœจThe Dayโœจ
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

59. Yes!

1.6K 84 7
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

Yoongi, Hyunjin and Felix drove to the place that hyunjin said was the call last traced in. And as they got there, they found that it was near the sea.
"Hyunjin are you sure this is the place? " Yoongi asked as he gulped looking around the place. It was scary for an idol to be at such a place.

Hyunjin nodded. "I'm very sure... We just need to find the actual building he's in." He said showing the tab to Yoongi.

"Can you find it then???" Lix asked as he snaked his arm around the boy's neck.

"I'm trying to get the definite location but the internet- shit!" Hyunjin cursed.

"What happened!??" Yoongi asked worried.

"My tab just died!"

"How the fuck are we supposed to find him!?? What if I'm late??? What if he is hurt??? What if I can't save him???" Yoongi panicked. He was sweating.

"Sir... You can't panic and waste time! We need to find Jimin Hyung!!" Felix said.

"Okay, let's go!"

They ran around the place checking door to door in search of any clue that relates to Jimin but there were none. Most of the houses were bright and warm and that couldn't be in any chance be somewhere to keep victims.

"I checked these houses and there's no trace." Hyunjin said breathing heavily.

"Me too." Felix said as he sat on the ground.

Yoongi sighed. "where the hell are you park Jimin!??" He yelled and rested placing his hands on the knees. He breathed heavily and looked to his right that is towards the sea.
"Lix, what's that?" Yoongi asked staring at the dark cottage.

"An abandoned cottage......?" Lix mumbled.

"Let's go check there!" Yoongi started walking but lix pulled him back.

"It can be dangerous!"

"Do I really need to worry about safety when Lee Felix is here?" Yoongi raised his brows and Lix smirked.

"Let's go and save your boyfriend!"

The boys ran towards the cottage and slowly went towards the door. And to their surprise the door was not locked and the place was so dark that they questioned if anyone could be there.

"Should we go check in now?" Hyunjin whispered.

"I don't know...should we-" Lix sighed as Yoongi was already half way in.

Yoongi blinked his eyes trying to figure out something in that dark room. "Hello.... Is someone here?" Yoongi asked as softly as he could.

"Yes... I'm here." The same old voice said.

"I swear if you touched my Jimin! I'll chop you into Seven hundred pieces."

"Aish... Angry kittens!" The voice giggled.

"I'm fucking-" Yoongi's words slowed as light hit every corner of the room and it was decorated with a lot of balloons and flowers. "Where is Jimin!??" Yoongi asked with a gulp. And two soft paws covered his eyes from back.

"Surprise!" -Jennie.

Yoongi inhaled and he knew who it was. "Jimin-ah!" He directly pulled the boy into a hug and buried his face in the boy's neck. "I was scared..." a tear rolled down his eye.

"I'm sorry......." Jimin mumbled as he patted Yoongi's back.

Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jimin. "Don't do this again, okay?"

"I will never!" Jimin smiled as he wiped his tears with his thumbs.

"So, what is all this for?" Yoongi asked wrapped an arm around the boy's waist.

"It's your birthday, pabo!" Jimin smacked his head softly.

"And here's my gift, Lovebirds!" Hyunjin said as he placed a box on the table.

"You knew about it??" Yoongi asked.

"Um... Actually.... Here's my gift..." Lix slowly put his little gift box on top of Hyunjin's box.

"Your half salary is cut!"

"Boss~" Lix whined. "Hyunjin knew it too!!"

"I don't care! At least you should have stayed loyal to me!" Yoongi huffed.

"Jimin hyung~" Lix whined with a pout.

"Don't worry he's just kidding!" Jimin smiled.

"Hey! No! I was not-"
Jimin covered his mouth before he could complete.

"Let's cut the cake, shall we?" With that he pulled Yoongi with him towards the table where a beautiful chocolate cake was waiting.

"Happy birthday, oppa!" Jennie wished and hugged the boy.

"Thank you." Yoongi said as he gave her a quick squeeze.

"Happy Birthday, Jimin's boyfriend!"

Yoongi frowned and looked back. It was the boy who Jimin posted a picture with. "Are you that senior....?"

"Yeah... And your boyfriend's admirer~" Jackson winked. And Yoongi directly looked at Jimin.

"Hyung, don't speak nonsense!" Jimin glared. "I don't feel anything for him, he is just a brother to me!"

"Thank you, Jimin's Brother!" Yoongi smirked. And all the others laughed at his jealousy.

Yoongi cut the cake and the others attacked. They took a few drinks and sat together to play board games but Yoongi was not a big fan of such games so he decided to sit and support Jimin.

"Yay! I won again!" Jimin squealed and leaned back on Yoongi.

"It's not fair oppa!" Jennie pouted. "You always win!!"

"Well, what can I say? I'm perfect." Jimin said with a proud face.

"I agree in this-" Yoongi added.

"But you're still a dwarf!" Jennie showed her tongue and Jimin threw a plastic cup on her face.
"Guess what you are?? Lizard!" Jimin mocked.

"Yoongi oppa! Please ask your boyfriend to control that mouth of his!!" Jennie huffed.

"Okay okay... Calm down you two!" Yoongi said as he stood up holding Jimin's hands. "Let's go..."

Jimin frowned. "Where?"

"Just come with me..." With that Yoongi pulled Jimin out of the house with him.

They held hands and slowly walked towards the sea. It was a peaceful walk, none uttered a word and enjoyed the view in front. After a while they finally found a good spot to sit.
Yoongi took his coat off and laid it on the sand to sit on.
"We're sitting here?" Jimin questioned with a chuckle.

"Yes..." Yoongi nodded as he sat. "It's comfortable...." He tapped beside for Jimin to sit but the boy decided to sit between his legs instead. Jimin pulled Yoongi's arms to wrap them around his neck as they watched the water glittering beautiful because the moonlight hitting it.

They stayed like that for minutes until Jimin decided to break the silence. "Yoongi...." He started.

"Hm?" 

"I have always dreamt of bringing home my princess as a kid. I dreamt of marring someone and have kids and get old with the one."

Yoongi just hummed.

"But as I grew up... My body started feeling different.... I still remember getting all flustered when my male friends used to stand very close. And I couldn't even ask anyone what was wrong with me because I was scared..." His voice cracked and Yoongi directly held his hand firmly.

"I was scared that the society will hurt me for whatever I was..." He leaned back on Yoongi's chest. "So I started writing everything down on my diary. I started to just put all my worries, thoughts and questions on a piece of paper." He sighed. "But..." He paused.

"But what?" Yoongi asked.

"I am no more scared of what people will think....anymore....." He tilted his head to look at Yoongi who was already looking at him. "Even if it's not that perfect Princess everyone told me about.... I want to get married. I want to have kids. I want to get old....with my Prince." A tear rolled down yoongi's eyes and landed right on Jimin's chin. "Ask me again, Yoongi..." Jimin whispered as he pecked on Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi stood up quickly with a nod. He took his phone out and tapped a few buttons before placing it on his ear. "Felix, bring the ring to the seaside!"

Yoongi tossed the phone on the sand and pulled the boy into a hug. "I promise you... Even if the world goes against me... I'll still be on your side."
Jimin smiled as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist. "I lo-"

"Sir...?" Felix called and the couple pulled away to look at him. Hyunjin, Jackson and Jennie joined too.
"Best of luck!" Lix said as he threw the ring box towards Yoongi to catch it.

Yoongi directly sat on one knee and pulled the ring out. "So, Mr. Park Jimin, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth???"

"Yes!" Jimin said and the boys connected their lips.

"I can't believe my bias is getting married to my brother...." Jennie said leaning on Felix as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I can't believe he is getting married either. He was this much!!" Felix showed with his fingers. "This much when I started working..." He said with teary eyes and both started weeping.

Yoongi threw the ring box at Lix. "I'm older than you! Idiot!"

"Wait till I get married..." He sobbed. "You'll cry more than me..." And hugged Jennie tightly.

"It's not like you're going anywhere, lix! Stop overacting!" Yoongi sighed.

"Are they always like this?" Jackson asked watching from a distance.

"Most of the time, yeah..." Hyunjin said as he clicked a few pictures.

Jackson chuckled. "Then are you not jealous?"

"Of? " Hyunjin looked at him as he placed his phone in his coat pocket. "Jennie? No..." He shook his head with a smile. "She is the sweetest angel in this world... And Felix loves me way too much to do something bad...and... " He turned to look at Lix who was hugging Jennie. "I trust him..."

Jackson hummed. "But I'm jealous..."

"Of?" Hyunjin asked with a chuckle and looked at Jackson and the boy just shook his head in response.

Lee Felix is lucky af.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 9.8K 23
What happens when a closeted Prince is promised to the wrong gender? STARTED: 28/09/2019 --- DESCRIPTION: Prince Yoongi must complete his duty and ma...
4.3K 313 10
ใ€Š COMPLETED ใ€‹ " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...
318 2 17
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'HyunJin Who?' WAS CHANGED DUE TO THE FLOW OF STORY. _________________________ This story was originally Written on The App Call...
237K 8.3K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...