Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

a mess

439 22 5
By taeulvkim

Czarina : i kissed him...

She blunt out, making Ryan's smile disappear from his lips, leaving him speechless he can feel the Sting in his heart, as an bitterness started to build up in the pith of his stomach.

And there's a pin drop silence no one is saying anything, Ryan doesn't know what to say and how to react with this new piece of information. he feels A pang in his heart, while czar is afraid of his reaction, they both keep looking at each other eyes searching for God knows what, they were so lost in there own world that they didn't notice someone else presence..

Nd that someone else is none other than vyan, who Wake up all alone in his bed, feeling cold due to the loss of the most calmest warmth czar was giving him, so after searching for here and there he come to Ryan's room in search for her. And he is happy to finally find her here He has gone mad if she had left him without saying a single word..

He laid on the other side of her, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to his chest, her back collides with his chest, he pulled her more closer clinging to her like a kola, ignoring the confused look on both ( ryan and vyan) of there faces. Till now they didn't even notice when he enters the room, when he laid beside them, only if he hadn't hugged Czar from behind, maybe they hadn't realised until now. Finding vyan with them, ryan immediately composed himself, letting him find out about the latest conversation he had with czar just a while ago, is the least ryan want, coz once vyan find out about the kiss, all hell will breaks loose, nd god knows what he'll do under his rage, coz vyan is someone who has no limits and rules when it comes to someone or something he wants, he can go as far as he can just to satisfy his self esteem.

Vyan : it was soo cold without you. You feel so warm, don't leave me like this all alone in the bed, i miss u..

He mumbled over her neck, burying his face in the crook of her neck, again slipping in his dreamland which got disturbed few minutes ago due to her absence beside him, ryan who is lying on other side of czar, hugging her tightly while they both (czar ,ryan) are facing each other, vyan is lying on the right side hugging her from the back, while ryan is lying on the left side hugging her from the front, nd czar is being squeezed between them.

Vyan : i miss these warmth..

With that he slipped his hands under her hoodie, a breathy moan left from her lips as soon as his cold finger tip touches her nipples..

Czar : hmmphhh

Her eyes closed in contentment, she can feel the warmth of his body, nd again she can feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach.

Vyan : you didn't wear anything inside babe, nevertheless i like it. The less the better..

He peaks her shoulder before again burying his head on the crook of her neck, vyan touch is not, horny and lustful like previous night, it's filled with, love calmness nd a sense of security.

Ryan : vyan, Don't disturb her, take your horny ass out of my room right now..

He holds vyan wrist in a tight grip stopping him to play with her nipples, making vyan groan in annoyance..

Vyan : it's you who is dirty minded not me..

He lift his head up from her neck glaring at ryan with his annoyed glare.

Vyan : i just wanna play with her nipples, i like playing with it, do you have any problem, if you have than fuck off..

Vyan yanked his hands away from Ryan's grip, pulling it out of her hoddie, showing vyan his middle finger..

Vyan : it's not like I am pulling her pants down and stuffing my dick in her pussy without asking for permission..

He sassed him with his remarks and again slipped his hands under her hoodie touching her bare skin sensually, continuing his previous work  playing with her nipples by  twirling it in between his fingers.

Ryan : you are an asshole, gross..

Ryan makes an eeww face, at his twin remake which leave him speechless like always, on the other hand czar is just lying in her place, she herself don't know what's going on, what the fuck she is doing with these twin, why she is dragging herself in these confused af situation, but no matter how confusing it is, it's feel so right, it's like they both are the incomplete pieces of her soul, which she can't loose at any cost. It is so wrong and forbidden but at the same time it feels the only reasonable thing.

Vyan : by the way don't be jealous, that left side is free you can play with it, but keep your hands off with these right one...it's mine..

Vyan said twirling her nipples between his fingers, Nd czar swears she can feel the sweet burning sensation in her cheeks, nd she is damn sure she is blushing till now, what the heck is happening, is it really happening for real, is she really going to share her soul with not one but 2 person, what will happen with them in there future, it's the first time she questioned about her or should I say there future, she herself don't know what's happening with her, but one thing she is sure about and that is, it feels so right, being with them feel so right, that she wants to cherish each an every second she spent with them, no matter what there future holds, they are happy now, nd thats what matters isn't it..

Ryan : seriously..

Ryan asked in disbelief, he can't believe his twin brother will say such things, knowing his brother Vyan from the day they were born he shouldn't have been surprised by his shameless remarks, but still vyan never left a chance to leave him amazed nd speechless with his new choose of words every time.

Vyan : yup these right one is mine..

He pinched her right nipples slightly, nd travel his Hands to the left side..

Vyan : nd these left one is yours.

He pinched her left nipples which leads for her to close her eyes tightly, biting her inner cheeks to stop herself from moaning..

Ryan : you know what you are unbelievable.

Ryan said while shooking his head, he can't believe his twin brother can be these shameless, vyan huff in response ignoring his words.

Vyan : now fuck off don't come to myside, let me play and sleep..

With that last warning He again buried his head in the crook of her neck, his hands keep playing with her right nipple, leaving an confused nd surprised as hell ryan, who is still unable to believe that he is argueing with vyan over these, it's like they are small kid fighting over who will take which side of the sand castle.

Czarina : stop staring and cuddle with me, unless you want me to fuck you senslessly..

Ryan shot his head towards the source of the voice, like 1 vyan is not enough to leave him speechless and hear she comes with her sassyness

Vyan : ohh babe, you'll be the death of me one day..

Vyan said with an iam so proud of my doll kind of tone, he chuckled before burying his head more in her neck.

Ryan can't believe he has to tolerate both of their shameless remarks..

Czarina : come babe, cuddles or you prefer second option..

Ryan shook his head and immediately obliged, making czarina smile proudly, now she feels save in there embrace, she is thankful to vyan who come at the right time, and changing the tense and suffocating atmosphere between her and Ryan into a light playful one, she just hope ryan forget about the kiss, nd not drag it any further, but little did she knows, that even though ryan is playing along pretending like he is normal nd ok, but deep inside he can still feel the sting which he himself don't know when it'll be alright again.

Time skip..

At night 11 : pm

Ryan is sitting in the luxurious VIP section of an poolside club, with a glass of alcohol twirling in his right hand, from which he is sipping occasionally, the club is full with busy bodies who are busy in there own world, dancing to the beat, shouting there lungs out, swaying there bodies, making out with whomever they want, living there life like it's the last day, can't blame them they all are here to relief there stress and get a piece of mind after all the stressful event they went through, just like ryan, vyan nd Riven, who comes here to celebrate there reunion with Riven.

But all the 3 of them have different things in there mind, Riven come to celebrate his reunion with his friends/buddy/more than bestfriend kind of brothers as well as to ease the pain he is feeling for loosing the one he love, he doesn't know wheather he'll be able to get her back or not, Even through he is ready to try till his last breat to win her heart again but he don't know why but from the time czarina step out of the door there's a strong feeling inside his heart which is telling him that it's a good bye, he lost her for forever, he don't want to believe that but he is unable to do so, his instinct is so strong, nd he wants to drink all the pain away, he didn't want to hold onto her nd tie her up with an invisible chain to satisfy his love, it's so not Riven.

He talks to his uncle Mr Evan explaining all the situation implanting himself as his friend, saying that his friend is stuck in such condition, nd he is confused what to advise him about these situations, his uncle listen all his words patiently like a noble man nd advice him to tell his friend to let go that girl, if that's the only thing which will keep his love one happy than its better to let go, rather than hurting them. Love is freedom and wings to fly high, not an invisible chain to trap them and hold them back.. after crying for hrs on his breakup he decided to meet the twins, nd share some of his pain. He can't tell them his whole story, but he can atleast remorse for his heart.

He doesn't know if he'll be able to do so, he doesn't know if he'll be able to move on, but if it's the only thing he can do to keep her happy, then he'll do his best, so here he is to drink his past away and for a fresh start of both of his and czarina.

where ryan comes for the reunion as well as to stop his brain from thinking about all those mess and czar confession of the morning, he wants to think like a mature adult instead of an teenage jealous ass, where vyan is the only one who came for partying nd celebrating there reunion, as soon as they reunite nd Riven share with them about his love failure vyan drag him here to make him forget everything, Riven is glad that they didn't ask him in Details about his love failure story, it's an relief coz he literally didn't know what he'll tell them if they'll ask him the whole story, on the other hand the twins didn't ask him further in detail coz they think what's the need to dig his painful memories of his when he decided to move on, they should help him to do so, instead of pushing him back to his past, and making him remind of everything again an again.

Vyan : drunk till we drop..

Vyan shouted and clink his glass with Riven, while ryan just give them an iam enjoying kind of look. But deep inside he is of an utter mess.

Riven : i love her dude, my rin.. i love you rin, my rin..

Riven is half drunk, he didn't have that much high alcohol tolerance level like vyan, he gets drunk easily.
He placed the glass full of alcohol on the table with an loud thud, resulting some of the alcohol to spill out of the glass..

Riven : rin baby...

He whined and cupped vyan's face, making him surprise by his sudden action..

Vyan : wow dude calm your tits iam daddy not baby..

Vyan stated as a matter of fact with a come back to earth kind of tone..

Riven : rin baby.. *hiccup* ba.. please co *hiccup* me come back,.. ple *hiccup* ase, forgive me, rin baby i love so freak *hiccup* ing much, please..

He said between hiccups, he is not in his sense the alcohol in his system is speaking instead of him, his vision is blurry that's why he is unable to differentiate between vyan and czar, he is thinking of him as her..

Vyan : wow dude thanks for loving me, but i hate u, aghh i don't know i have to tolerate your lazy heartbroken ass, agg fuck you, go away..

Vyan shushed Riven away by pushing him hard as he fall back on the couch mumbling incoherent words in his sleep..

Vyan : fuck don't tell me you fucking sleeping right now, aggh i can't believe i have to baby sit this drop dead drunk ass, agghh fuck my Life..

Vyan cursed himself, running his finger tip over his hair in frustration, on the other hand Ryan is looking at the whole senerio while shooking his head, his twin nd cousin is really acting like a girl in there periods, moody and unpredictable. Vyan leaned down towards Riven..

Vyan : yahh wake up asshole.. yahh

Vyan tap Rivens Cheeks inorder to wake him up..

Riven : hmmphmm

Riven's eyes flattered as he hummed a little before again landing in his dreamland. Like he is in his Luxurious bed instead of the couch sleeping like a King.

Vyan : fuck you..

Riven : hmmmm

Riven continue his beauty sleep ignoring all the cursing vyan is using for him, vyan gulps his drink in one go before turning towards his twin brother..

Vyan : i think we should take him back before he does something in his drunk State which caught some paparazzi eye leading to an scandal,

Vyan said sighing in defeat, Riven is still undergrauation but he is a well known figure due to his magnificent achievements in business industry under mr Evan's guidance ( ryan and vyan's father), so getting in the scandal is the least they want..

Ryan : yeah you go i have some plans with sky, he is on his way to here, I'll be staying with him tonight.

He lied, he just didn't want to stay at home, he wants to be with himself reflecting on all his life events..

Vyan : ohh ahh i wish I could join you guys, but maybe later..

Ryan nodded sipping on his drink,Vyan sighs picking up Riven's drop dead, sleeping figure putting his shoulder around his own neck supporting his sleepy figure to walk along with him, as soon as vyan disappeared from the entrance ryan sighed nd his whole experience change from enjoyment to seriousness.

Czarina : i kissed him...

Now he can be himself

Czarina : i kissed him...

He didn't have to pretend to be alright when in reality he is anything but ok..

Czarina : i kissed him...

He shook his head trying to get his mind off from those words which feels so forbidden, he poured the vodka in his glass gulping it down one go..

Czarina : i kissed him...

He can feel the burning sensation in his throat

Czarina : i kissed him...

Why.. is I am not enough for you..

Czarina : i kissed him...

Why..

Czarina : i kissed him...

Why I am unable to feel your emotions zar, do u really feel the same way i do, or is it just a testing period, or is I am just someone's replacement in your life..

Czarina : i kissed him...

He keeps questioning himself while gulping the vodka down, one after another without any count, without caring if he is losing his sober phase.

Czarina : i kissed him...

He get up from his seat, with his wobbly legs, he is Fully drunk without the sense of anything, he didn't Have any idea where he was, where he is going, what he is doing, the loud music of the club started to hit his head causing him an headache, his vission Started to get blurry, he can barely recognise his surroundings with that vision.

Ryan : i need to get out of here..

He mumbled to himself, mentally noting to be getting out of that place to get some fresh air for his own sanity. The smell of strong alcohol started to hit his nostrils as he started to walk away from the loud music, towards god knows where, the only thing he wanted is to go away from the loud music, he didn't know where he going, he keeps stumbling in his steps and with other people, with the help of wall by supporting himself on it, when he reached to a place where the sound is tolerable and low, he leaned back on the wall supporting himself over it, his breathing is unsteady.. he is not aware of the lustful gaze he is getting from someone who is following him for few minutes already.

He is looking like a sex god with his disheaved hair, sweat dripping from his forehead, eyes closed, cheeks flustered pink with sweat glistening on it giving it an addictive complexion, he looks ethereal and hot as fuck at the same time, who will not want to taste such an delicious food in front of them..

Ryan slips his hands under his pants pocket searching for his mobile, and soon he got it, and fished his phone out, bringing it infront of his face, trying to clear his vision to get a clear view of its screen, after so many failed attempt he finally got the number he desparately wanted to talk. With his unsteady shivering fingers he called that number, unconsciously tears started to fall from his eyes, which he wiped harshly with the back of his hands and after a few rings the person from another line picked up the call.

On call..

Ryan : it hurts you know, it hurts so fucking much

He blunt out without giving her a single chance to speak..

Zaby : ryan.. wh..

She asked with concern getting panicked by his unexpected break out, but unable to complete her sentence as he cut her off in the middle..

Ryan : i don't want to think about it, i want to take it as an matured adult, but iam unable to do so, those words are not leaving me alone, i have never thought that these words can hurt me so much.. it's.. fucking hurt..

He placed his hands over his chest gripping his shirt tightly like he is in pain..

Ryan : did he.... is he better than me, did you think of me as him every time we kissed, or make love did.. did you feel him in my every touch, did you imagine him in place of me while we share our soul to each other, did you.. did you zar.. answer me

It's the question, he is afraid the most, he didn't want all these to turn out to be true, he just can't, how can he accept to be someone's replacement, nd when the person whom he ever love take him as someone else replacement, how can he digest the bitter truth.

Zaby : ryan.. please listen let me explain kk.. i..

Ryan : no..

Ryan abruptly shook his head in no..

Ryan : i Don't wanna, i can't, just..just..

He paused unable to complete his sentence due to his overwhelming emotions..

Zaby : just what..

Czarina can sense something uneasyness in his silence, making her hands become cold due to nervousness.

Zaby : i said just what ryan.. complete your fucking sentence..

She shouted in frustration..

Ryan : just.. just..

He paused

Ryan : just let me go..

His words are enough to make her blood run cold in her viens, her hands started to shiver unable to register it, or should I say she didn't want to register it..

Zaby : you are Kidding right..

Czarina mustered up all the courage she has to say this words.

Ryan : no iam dead serious, i don't want to get hurt again nd again, i was ready to wait for you till my last breath, but i can't if the same incident like these will happen again, i was ready to be your secret for forever, the only thing i asked from you is loyalty, but still you are unable to give me that, i think it's hard for us to continue like these .. its better to let go then holding on someone who is not ready to accept me.

Only he knows how he said those words..

Zaby : where are you, where the fuck are you ryan, tell me now.. you are not in your home i can hear voices from your background, where are you.. tell me the Fucking address, let me remind you, who you fucking belongs too..

Czarina said getting panicked and raged, she can guess where he was, but she really wanted to be proved wrong, because after what happened last time with that girl tried to take advantage of ryan, she can't trust those bitches around him..

Ryan : xyz pub..

Ryan replied straight forwardly,.

Zaby : tell me you are with sky or vyan..

She asked gritting her teeth in rage, remembering that day..

Ryan : no, they went, I am alone..

Zaby : fuck you..

She hurried back to her drawer picking up a key running out of her room in a hurry.

Zaby : just stay where you are, don't you dare to roam here and there ryan, I'll fucking kill you than myself if someone touches you.. stay where you are, don't you dare to move from there until i come..

Czarina warns him as she runs out of her room.. his family members are already sleeping as it is already past 12.

Ryan : i will..

She was about to hang up but what she heard next exploded her blood cells abruptly with rage.

Girl : You look delicious baby, just wanna ride your dick, i don't think you'll mind giving me a ride, right..

Czar hears these words from the other side of the call before the call gets disconnected and those words are enough to run a Shiver down her spine..

End of the call

Czarina : fuckkk.. fuck. Fuck..

She cursed herself gripping her hair harshly in frustration. As She tried to call him again and again but everything went on vein, she was unable to reach him..

Czarina : I'll fucking kill you if you even thought of touching him you whore..

She gets in the car, stepping on the accelerator leaving her residence with a lightning sleep.

Czarina : no. No. Please no.. don't you fucking touch him..

She keeps mumbling as her eyes turn red with tears, she feels the sting in her heart all those forbidden images of ryan with someone else keep stabbing his heart again and again, making her suffocate..

Meanwhile on the other side, ryan is having hard time to support himself, as he is feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden, nd he can feel that unknown girls hands roming in his body.. nd he swear it makes him feel disgusted, he is trying to remove her hands from his body, but as the alcohol has drained out all his energy he didn't left with one to protest.

Ryan : stop.. stop touching me you bitch..

He tried to stop her again but failed miserably, and the next thing he knows is she forcefully dragged him towards a VIP room and closed the door but she forgot to lock it. and again before he could say a word, she pushed him harshly on the bed with she fall on the top of him ,hovering him..

Ryan : get away.. don't you touch me..

Girl : Don't worry daddy I'll make you feel so good..

She said seductively licking her own lips directly sitting over his bulge, rubbing her clothed pussy over his Bulge, ryan moaned with the sudden friction he is getting, he blinked his eyes several times to get a clearer view of the person sitting over him, and his unconscious mind is imagining czar, he is not sober enough to differentiate between the girl sitting over him nd his love whome he desparately wanted to see, his desparate heart and mind is playing games with him, the only person he is seeing is czar, even in that girl he is seeing her..

Ryan : zar.. zar you.. you.. came ba.by.. i didn't..want you to let me go..

He extended his hands bringing it towards her cheeks creasing her cheeks like he always does with czar..

Ryan : i.. i Love you baby.. can't you just be mine.. like iam yours..

He mumbled in an almost inaudible tone, but it is loud enough for that girl to hear..

Girl : i also love your dick daddy, I am all yours don't worry..

She whispered back before attacking his neck biting sucking it harshly, making him moan as his grip around her waist tightened..

Ryan : I love you.. za.,r.. babe..

He whispered still thinking that she is czar, but how wrong he is. That girl smirked traveling her hands down towards his bulge before cupping and groping his dick, making him lost in ecstasy..

Girl : I love it..

The alcohol in his body is working as an catalyst in his fire of lust..

Ryan : Zar...hhnnmm

He moaned shamelessly, but that girl ignored the name ryan said between moaning as she started to massage his clothed dick faster and faster..

Girl : let me give you the best fuck of your life daddy..

She whispered to an almost unconscious ryan, while her hands is busy unbuckling his belt, She unfastened his pants completely taking it off throwing it to god knows at what direction, she eased his briefs over his hips, gripping his hard dick moving her hand up and down in an fast pace. Making Ryan roll his eyes back in pleasure..

Ryan : hmmhh..

To be continued............

I hope you guys like this chapter.. sorry for the late update..

Thanks for reading 🙂💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
10.8K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
150K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...