Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Betrayal

3.2K 76 1
By Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

I was expecting a one hour nap. But when i got up, it was 10 pm. I checked my phone. It was flooded with V's calls and messages.
I called her back but she didnt picked up.
'I should probably go to her house. She is mad at me'. I thought.

I quickly went to her house. I knocked the door. It was already open. I walked inside calling her name. She didnt responded. I looked around everywhere. Then i climbed upstairs to her bedroom. I heard some noises in there. I opened the door and i was shocked. My heart shattered into a million pieces.
I saw V on top of a guy and both were naked.
They both were shocked to see me too.
I didnt said anything and just went downstairs trying my best not to cry.
I opened the door and left. I heard V calling me from behind but i ignored and walked back to my home.

'I dont know what to do. I was already going through so many things and now, this... How can she do this to me. I gave her everything. I trusted her, loved her more than anything and she did this to me.'
Tears started rolling down my eyes.

I called Ryan immediately.
"Hey whats up?" He asked.

"Dude please come to my home."

"y/n, are you crying? Dont worry i am on my way" he said and hung up the call.

After a while, i heard a knock on my door. I opened it quickly. It wasnt ryan.

"What are you doing here Veronica?" I asked with gritted teeth and not looking at her.

"I am here to-.." i cut her off before she completed.

"What do you want Sawyer? Money? Or do you want to have sex? Because thats the only thing you used me for" I said.

"Sawyer? You used to call me V". Veronica said.

"Well, I used to love you more than myself. What did I got in return?" I asked.

"I am so sorry Y/n please let me explain" she said.

"Theres nothing left to explain. I saw everything with my own eyes".

"Not thats not that please let me.."

"I dont want to see your face sawyer. Please leave"

I gently pushed her out of the door and locked it. I sat down leaning against the door. Tears flowing nonstop from my eyes.

There was another knock at the door after a few minutes. I didnt replied anything. I was just sitting in the same position.

"Y/n. Please open the door. Its me Ryan".

I opened the door when i heard his voice.
"Oh my god y/n are you okay? Your eyes are dark red. What happened?" Ryan asked.
I sat on the couch without answering him. He came and sat beside me.
"Dude tell me whats up? I cant see you like this" he said. I can feel pain in his concerned tone.
I hugged him and started crying again.
He said nothing. He just kept quiet as i let out all my emotions in that hug.

"Now please tell me" ryan said when i pulled out from the hug.

"Ryan. I am a loser. Nobody loves me. Nothing stays for me. I lose everything everytime. I-I cant take this anymore. I want to die. I-I am sure there will be noone at my funeral too cuz noone cares if i die." I said all of it in one breath

"Are you out of your mind y/n? What the hell happened? Everybody loves you. Everybody cares for you. They just havent seen what you can do. You are the best person in this whole world."

"I dont think so" i said.

"You-Wait what is making you think like this?" He asked.

"The records, They-They fired me. And Veronica.." i trailed off while sniffling.

"Veronica? What did she do?" Ryan asked.

"She cheated on me. I saw her with someone else on a bed". I said.

"Fuck that bitch! I knew theres something wrong with her but you. You were in love with her. I couldnt do anything because i respect you"

"I am so sorry Ryan i should've listened to you before. I-.."

"No there is nothing you have to be sorry about. What about the records? Why did they fired you? You were selected right?"

My phone started ringing. It was selena. I put the phone back on the table and let it ring.

"Thats selena. Why are you ignoring her?" Ryan asked.

"I cant talk to her right now. Please." I said.

"Its okay. Why is she calling anyway? She cant fire yo-.."

"No, No. She knows about the records thing but she said she is not firing me. She said i have talent and she respects that." I said.

"Selena knows about it?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I..." I told ryan about everything from the starting of the day.

"I am so sorry. I know you have got a blessing. I assure you it will be recogonised someday soon. I can feel it.
You've got selena on your side. What more do you want. You are a kind person. You trust people easily, even people like veronica who use you for their own. Thats your only problem. I am here with you buddy. Dont you dare say you are alone, ever again."
Ryan said. I just nodded.

"Go get some sleep. You are so tired already. I'll stay here tonight. If you need anything just call me." he said. I nodded again.

It was late night. Probably 2 or 3am. I was in my studio because i can not sleep. I was singing the song which i was writing.

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on..

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without...

"You are still awake". Ryan walked in when i was singing.

"I tried" i said with a shrug.

"Dude look yourself in a mirror. Your eyes are red. You look so weak. You need rest" ryan said.

"I am not at all feeling sleepy" i said.

"Put your guitar away, lie down on your bed, you will fall asleep." He said while pulling the guitar away and gently placing it in its place. Atleast he knows how important that guitar is to me.
I did as he said. But I fell asleep after hours.

Selena's POV:

"Selena!" Raquelle came calling me, inside my studio.
"Its 2 in the midnight. Go get some sleep. You are in studio since Y/N left." She said. I said nothing but kept working on the song.
"Selen- Wait you have already written another song?" She asked.

"No thats not my song?" I said.

"Then whose song are you working on?"

"It's Y/N's Song." I said.

"Y/n sung a song?"

"Too many questions raquelle. Listen. Y/n told me he has written and sang around 15 songs which he uploaded on soundcloud and youtube. Those sites are waste. His songs are hit they need real audience. So I am uploading them on spotify" i said.

"Does Y/n knows about this?"

"Not yet" I said.

"I don't think that's right selena"

"Let me show you something." I said to raquelle and made her sit beside me.
"Now listen to this". I played one of y/n's songs.

"Damn, selena. That boy has got an amazing voice" raquelle said.

"Mhmm" i said.

"Look raquelle. You weren't there when he was talking bad about himself. He blames himself for everything. He thinks people does'nt like what he does. He thinks he is a loser. Let me show him what he had got. Let People tell him that he is not what he think he is. That's why i want to do this." I explained.

"I guess you are right selena" raquelle nodded in agreement.

'Get ready Y/n, your life is about to change.' I smiled while thinking.

"Isn't he so cute?" Raquelle asked me with a smirk.

"Who-Cute- who is cute?" I asked trying not to blush and turning my face away from her.

"SELENA" she practically yelled and started laughing.

"Why are you shouting? Everyone is asleep" i whisper shouted while trying to make her quiet.

"Bitch you are blushing" raquelle said and started laughing again.

"Fuck you raquelle" i said as i got up from my place. Now I was blushing even more.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some sleep" i said, still facing the door.

"Good night. Try not to Dream about Y/n" she said and started laughing again.

"Urgh! I'll see you later" I said while stomping my foot angrily while leaving the studio. She kept laughing at my actions.

Author's Note:
Why was selena blushing?
How will we react when we come to know about what selena did?
How will selena react when she comes to know about our break up with Veronica?
Stay tuned to know.
Don't forget to give a star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
29.1K 1.2K 15
❝we used to be best friends, i miss those days❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 y/n reunites with her famous ex best friend and soon falls in love ❝i love you and no...
2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...