Avengers React To Natasha Rom...

By earthshakeres

Avengers react to Natasha Romanoff, and the other avengers. Events take place before Endgame, so Tony and Nat... More

~T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ I͓̽n͓̽t͓̽r͓̽o͓̽d͓̽u͓̽c͓̽t͓̽i͓̽o͓̽n͓̽ ~
- ʙʸᵉ ʙʸᵉ ʙⁱᵏⁱⁿⁱˢ -
ᏟᏆᏙᏆᏞ ᏔᎪᎡ ᎪᏆᎡᏢϴᎡͲ ᏴᎪͲͲᏞᎬ ᖘ꓄.1
ᏟᏆᏙᏆᏞ ᏔᎪᎡ ᎪᏆᎡᏢϴᎡͲ ᏴᎪͲͲᏞᎬ թԵ.2
T̤h̤e̤ I̤n̤t̤e̤r̤r̤o̤g̤a̤t̤i̤o̤n̤〘Scene〙
Endgame PT.1
Natasha Stuff (Random + Lazy)
Natasha Stuff Pt. 2
More Fanfiction Because It's Fun
● Not Fanfiction ● (Short)
FANFICTION IS BACK (Idk why)

Fanfiction. Yes. You heard me.

3K 77 2
By earthshakeres

This fanfiction they'll be reacting to is:
Testing at SHIELD by bookworm1517
(It's a great story, go check it out!)

Natasha sighed as she closed the test booklet in front of her. Really? she thought. We really have to take a test over SHIELD protocols in the field? It was just one broken rule...

"You two are always breaking rules," Maria muttered, glaring at the back of Natasha's head. Natasha just shrugged breezily. "Can't help it, Maria."

"And why is that?" Maria narrowed her eyes. Clint chuckled softly. "What rule did you two break?" Tony raised an eyebrow. "Too many to remember," Clint replied, not even trying to recall when this moment was.

She put her head down on her arms and closed her eyes, hoping to take a nap with the remaining time.

Clint angrily slammed his pencil on the table he shared with Natasha and shut his test book.

A few people jumped in surprise. "Geez Legolas, calm down," Tony said. Clint just grunted in response.

He looked around and saw agents scribbling diligently as they wrote the final essay. Nick Fury sat in a desk at the front of the room observing the agents carefully.

"I'm surprised Fury was there," Steve murmured under his breath. The rest of the avengers agreed silently. "Is this before he got promoted?"

Clint absentmindedly picked up the giant eraser in front of him and began to methodically shred it. When he reached the end of the eraser he was struck by inspiration.

"Bullying eraser. A terrible crime," Peter gasped dramatically, clutching his chest. MJ raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you do that before, Peter?" Clint grinned. "Aha, caught red handed." Peter raised his hands in surrender. "At least I gave them a funeral."

Beneath the table, Clint began to inch his foot across the floor until he felt Natasha's foot underneath his. He saw her flinch slightly and smiled slightly. He drew his foot back a bit and kicked her ankle.

Everyone either gasped or ooohed. Well, except for Fury. And Natasha. She was busy glaring daggers at Clint and wondering if she should kick him. Clint copied Peter's earlier action, raising his hands in surrender. "Don't kick me, that was in the past."

Natasha sat up slowly glaring at the man across the table from her. "Watch this," he mouthed to her. She smirked as he pulled at a rubber band and picked up on the eraser bits.

"Uh oh. This is going to get you in trouble." Tony said, observing the screen. "Seems fun though." Pepper eyed him, giving him an unimpressed look. "It was fun. I think," Clint responded, smiling mischievously. "Makes me want to do it again."

He ignored the looks Maria and Fury were giving him.

Very carefully, Clint pulled the rubber band and projectile back and took aim. A quiet snap, and the eraser was halfway across the room, hitting some new agent in the back of the head.

"Direct hit," Peter said, slightly impressed. He knew how rubber bands were so fragile. "He's called Hawkeye for a reason, best archer in the world." Ned nodded, eyes glistening with curiosity and amazement.

The young man looked up angrily but quickly went back to his test when he saw the two assassins smirking. He may have only been there for a week, but he knew not to mess with Hawkeye and the Black Widow.

"Smart," Bruce said. "We know how to make an impression," Clint smiled devilishly. "Stop giving me that smile. It's creepy. And weird." "Ouch, Bruce. Emotional damage."

"I can never seem to get away from that meme," Peter sighed heavily as Clint started chuckling madly.

Natasha caught Clint's eye and pointed at Agent Hill who was just closing her test book.

Maria narrowed her eyes. Clint continued smiling widely, enjoying this.

Clint grinned at her and took aim again.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Maria asked Natasha. The avenger smiled, but didn't say anything. The glint in her eyes told it all. She was amused by what he was doing, and wanted to join in.

The piece of rubber hit Agent Hill on the inside of her wrist and she turned towards the assassins but stifled a laugh when she saw Natasha pointing at a new target as Clint took aim again.

"Troublemakers," Steve sighed amused, shaking his head slowly. Clint and Natasha just grinned. This was way too fun for them.

Agent Hill shook her head and watched the two surreptitiously. It was good to see them having fun even it was distracting for the testing agents. After a few minutes of hitting unsuspecting newbie agents Natasha gave Clint an evil smirk and pointed at Agent Smith.

Agent Hill coughed to disguise her snort as Clint smirked back at his partner and sent the final piece of rubber at their new handler.

Fury turned to raise an eyebrow at Agent Hill, who pretended not to notice.

Neither of them particularly liked Agent Smith and grinned savagely when he turned to glare at them.

"Director Fury," Agent Smith said.

"Tattle tail," Tony and Peter said simultaneously.

The man with the eye patch stood up and walked over to the agent menacingly. No one liked the council's lackey and Fury was pissed at him for disrupting the test.

Every agent in the room watched as their boss neared the agent who was about to complain. "Romanoff and Barton are shooting pieces of eraser at me!" Smith whined.

"Baby," Tony and Bucky said simultaneously. That was starting to get creepy...

Fury turned to look at his two best agents. Clint had dropped his rubber band into his lap and the two did their best to look innocent and outraged at the accusation.

"LOL," Tony and Sam said simultaneously. "Okay, stop that," Rhodey turned to face them. "That's weird. How?"

Tony shrugged. "Just say the first thing on your mind, Rhodes."

Fury shrugged, "I see no evidence of that."

Everyone chuckled.

Smith opened his mouth and began arguing with the director.

Clint pulled his gum out of his mouth and Natasha made a disgusted face at him.

"Ew, Clint," Natasha muttered. "Yes, very unhygienic," MJ nodded. "Seriously, Clint." Pepper sighed. "Stop ganging up on me," Clint whined in response.

"Only if you promise to be more hygienic."

He grinned and took aim once more. The gum left the rubber band but suddenly Fury had bent over to look Smith in the eye. The gum sailed through the air and both assassins froze. SMACK. The sound echoed through the room as the gum landed dead center on Nick Fury's eye patch.

Everyone was dead silent. No one dared to say anything, but they were all pretty much in shock, and amused.

Fury turned slowly towards the assassins who were both trying not to laugh.

His cold gaze met theirs and they both stood up and made for the door.

They couldn't help it. People started bursting out and doubling over in laughter.

Fury just internally facepalmed.

"AGENTS ROMANOFF AND BARTON!" Fury bellowed.

The two froze and turned around slowly.

"Oop, busted," Tony said, grinning.

"YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO SCREW UP THIS TEST?" he yelled.

Clint shrugged.

" A little," Clint admitted.

"THE ENTIRE REASON WE ARE DOING THIS IS BECAUSE YOU TWO DECIDED TO IGNORE PROTOCOL IN THE FIELD!"

Natasha met the man's gaze evenly. "You hired us to get the job done. This test is to see if we know SHIELD protocols. That doesn't mean anything. I know the protocols but that doesn't mean I'm going to follow them in every situation."

"Oooh! Burn."
"Wowie, that was an amazing comeback. "
"Shut up, Agent Romanoff."
"No."
"LOLS, this is hilarious."
"Stop laughing Tony and Clint."
"Aw why?"

Fury's good eye stared at her in disbelief. She gave him a sarcastic salute and left the room.

"Dam, Natasha."

Tony whistled. He got slapped by Pepper. Clint just continued his laugh. Hope he doesn't choke.

Clint grinned at his partner's retreating back and turned to Fury. He shrugged sheepishly, "You got a little something on your eye patch..."

Almost everyone started laughing loudly again. Fury wanted to give everyone her probation. Maybe he will...

Fury's good eye twitched and Clint fled the room laughing. Natasha was waiting for him outside and the two proceeded towards the gym laughing.

"Best duo."
"That's our best assassins."
"Strike team delta in a nutshell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 23
[Discontinued...sorry :( ] In which a young woman is only trying to find her purpose in the cruel world whilst standing among the avengers and dealin...
24.4K 867 19
Continuation of Valen After the events of the battle with Laufey (in book 1), Valen is presumed dead to her team. Only a couple know she has taken re...
12.3K 483 13
The final showdown. Natasha, finally free from Alexei, has been busy. Hydra is stronger than ever and the team have been forced to go dark. When one...
19.3K 774 47
When the Marvel cast gathers to prepare for a new film, something unexpected happens, forcing them to return to the place they all previously called...