T̤h̤e̤ I̤n̤t̤e̤r̤r̤o̤g̤a̤t̤i̤o̤n̤〘Scene〙

The enormous television screen shows that Romanoff was sent to spy on Luckkov's activities in Russia, however, she was knocked out from behind by his henchmen, who caught her sneaking around.

"Sloppy," Clint observed. Natasha folds her arms and stays silent.

When she awoke, she found herself tied to a chair, yet when Luchkov interrogated her, he unknowingly spilled all of his secrets.

Everyone looked on grimly. They were on the edge of their seats, having next to no idea what will happen next.

"I'm assuming you escape and beat them up, is that right, Agent Romanoff? They forgot to tie up your legs, after all." Fury questioned. Natasha smiles at that. "You know me too well, Nick."

"Don't call me that."

Everyone starts to loosen up after hearing that Natasha would be perfectly fine.

Luchkov was preparing to seemingly torture Romanoff, and the mention of torture gave Romanoff a scare.

Clint sighed in frustration upon hearing that. Could people just stop mentioning torture?

her interrogation was interrupted when Phil Coulson called and requested to speak to Romanoff.

"Hey, its Coulson," Steve noted, trying to cheer them up. "Typical him, calling during difficult times."

When Luchkov asked who was speaking to him, Coulson responded with the threat of sending a missile strike to their current location within the next thirteen seconds and assured him that he and his henchmen wouldn't have time to make it out of the facility.

Everyone laughed or looked surprised at that. "Next thirteen seconds... that is really fast," Peter exclaimed. "Was he lying, or...?" MJ was stunned as well.

Coulson informed Romanoff that she needed to come in which she initially refused as she was in the middle of an interrogation and was working at getting more information out of the Russian general, but Coulson claimed that she had to come in now as a certain situation involving S.H.I.E.L.D. took precedence over her mission.

"Typical of you too, Natasha. I'm woRKiNG." Tony teased. "Seriously though, kick the old guys in the groin for me, will you?"

"How am I supposed to go to the past and do that?" Natasha grumbled.

She continued to oppose, saying that: "This moron is giving me everything."

Everyone chuckles. "I mean, you're not wrong," MJ grinned widely.

"I wouldn't say that out loud though," Maria advised.

Luchkov, confused by her statement, misunderstood Romanoff, and claimed to his henchmen that he was not giving her everything.

"Sure you aren't," Yelena rolls her eyes.

"Romanoff, Agent Barton has been compromised, following Loki's threat on Earth as an incentive." Coulson tells her.

Natasha hesistated. "Let me put you on hold."

"Aawwww, how nice of you," Clint smirks, face brightening. "You care about me. So touching."

Natasha didn't know whether to whack him or hug him.

Natasha then immediately freed herself and proceeded to defeat Luchkov and his men.

"That was so cool!" MJ and Ned yelled as they watched Natasha fight Luchkov. "Got to admit, that is quite awesome," Scott says and Tony nods, smiling.

"They didn't stand a chance," Bucky laughed.

Coulson tells Romanoff to go recruit "the big guy" who she thought was Tony Stark, to which Coulson revealed he was going to cover, before realizing he meant Bruce Banner.

Bruce waves.

Romanoff then picked up her shoes and left the warehouse and went to go induct Banner into the Avengers.

"Badass," MJ says, pointing to Natasha. "No one can convince me otherwise. I love this scene."

Natasha grins. "Why, thank you."

Everyone waits as the next clip starts to play.