Kiyotaka Ayanokouji: A Normal...

By Sokye21

Ayanokouji is planning his escape from the white room with the help of his Butler, Matsuo. He is planning to... More

Chapter 1: Normal School Life Begins
Chapter 2: Making Friends
Chapter 3: Gym Class Shenanigans
Chapter 4: Dangerous Rescue
Chapter 5: Day Out
Chapter 6: Friends Are Busy
Chapter 7: Secret Acquaintances

Character requets and Information about fic.

4.9K 95 67
By Sokye21

(( Hello Hello, good to see you all again. This will be the new fic I'll start sooner or later to simply help gather more viewers and help make grow as an author in general. So for now, feel free to suggest literally any character you'd like to see in this fic and I'll see how many I'll add and what not. But don't hesitate to suggest a multitude of characters! ))

(( Like I mentioned in the description, this fic will mostly be fun interactions between characters and Ayanokouji ACTUALLY experiencing a normal human life. Not a mental warzone like ANHS lmao. Although there will of course be character drama and other things like that that may spice some parts of the story up. ))

(( So please, go ahead and suggest as many characters as you would like. Doesn't need to be genius characters, and hell, I'd prefer you just recommend mostly casual characters. ))

(( Take care! ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 775 10
Thirteen-year-old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left the White Room thanks to an accident that forced the facility to be shot down indefinitely. Fortunately, t...
7.4K 85 7
Main Story: Classroom Of The Elite Genre: Romance,Comedy,Drama,Ecchi,Harem,Action,Superpower,Supernatural,Slice Of Life,NTR, Main Character: Ayanokou...
30K 560 121
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Class S finally graduate from ANHS...but his freedom has yet to be achieved. Though originally, he planned on returning to t...
19.1K 703 64
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...