The Innocent Love of Jason Mc...

xSnowKiss tarafından

Jason McCann, innocent face but criminal mind. If it wasn't because of the Las Vegas Police Force, he wouldn'... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Finale]

Chapter 18

26.9K 411 158
xSnowKiss tarafından

I feel like this a weak chapter but thats not my opinion. COMMENT VOTE FAN! ;D

__________

x Jovan x

It was disgusting, the way Taylor wouldn't leave Jason's bedside for not even half of a second. He would never be good enough for her. The guy was in jail and when he finally gets out, we find him almost dead in some creepy-looking house. Yet Taylor doesn't seem to care. All she cares about is Jason's well-being. He can never be a man for her.

I can be a man, though. I have money saved up, I had a job which I could always go back too. I can give Taylor all the love and hospitality she needed. Above all, I can give her a family. Jason? He doesn't even have a family.

I'll never see what she sees in him. Ever.

x Taylor x

I watched Jason's chest rise and fall steadily, his eyelids twitching every once in a while and the way he would sometimes smile in his sleep. I could watch him sleep forever and not get bored. I'm glad to have Jason back in my life. When I kissed Jovan and remembered everything, I realized something very important.

I really did love Jason. I cared about him more than I thought possible and seeing him hurt only makes me hurt. Because Jason's a good guy who's made his mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. People change and Jason is too. He's becoming the better man.

I slipped my fingers around his, feeling the heat of his hand in mine. I glanced around the room, just to make sure no one was watching. When I saw no one, I looked back at the sleeping Jason, my eyes falling onto his lips. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. The feeling of his lips on mine was still a little fuzzy and I wanted to clear that up.

So I leaned in, my hair falling around my face as my lips inched closer to Jason's. I could feel the soft brush of his skin against mine and-

"What are you doing?"

I jumped back, startled, losing my balance due to the cast on my leg and falling stupidly on my butt. I cringed, feeling slightly retarded.

"Are you ok?" Jason's face peeked over his bedside. He stared down at me, chuckling. "What were you doing?" He asked again.

"I was, uh, I..." My cheeks flushed. "Nothing. I was doing nothing." I staggered to my feet, running a hand through my brown locks. "You're awake."

"Yeah, I am." Jason grinned. "Did you stay here all night?"

I nodded, slightly blushing. "Well, yes."

"What about your brother?" Jason asked me. "Aren't you going to see if he's back home?"

I shrugged. "I don't want to leave you alone. Besides, you're checking out of here today."

Jason smiled. "Thanks, Tay."

Suddenly the hospital room's door opened and Jovan strolled in followed by the docter that had treated Jason.

"Goodmorning." I smiled politely.

"Goodmorning, Miss Madison and Mr.McCann." He smiled back at us, walking over to Jason and checking his pulse. Jovan stood by the door, staring at us, his face expessionless.

"You can check out whenever you please." The docter told Jason. "You should be able to take you cast off in about a week."

Jason grinned. "Thanks, Sir."

The docte nodded a "You're Welcome" and removed Jason's IV. Once he finished, he left, leaving me alone with Jason and Jovan.

"Ready to go?" I asked Jason.

He quickly nodded. "Have been."

• • •

A taxi pulled up to my apartment building and Jovan stormed out. What was up with him lately? I slipped out the way Jovan had and helped Jason out. It was difficult since we both had casts on one of our legs but we managed.

I wounded my fingers around Jason's as we headed up to my apartment.

Abbie standing outside the apartment door which was wide open. Jovan had disappeared. I assumed he'd gone inside.

"Welcome!" Abbie singsonged, dancing towards Jason and I. She glanced him up and down, giving me an approving look. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Abbie."

Jason threw me a questioned glance and I remembered I hadn't introduced them.

"Abbie, this is Jason. Jason, this is Abbie. Jovan's sister." I smiled.

"And I'm James." James stepped through the open door, his eyes narrowed towards Jason. "Taylor's brother."

"Jamey!" I squealed, limping towards him and wrapping my arms around him in a big brother-sister hug.

James frowned but hugged me back. "Don't call me Jamey."

I giggled. "Sorry."

"Missed you." James smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek. His dark black hair was getting longer and I knew he needed a haircut as soon as possible. He looked tired and thin. But I was glad he was home.

"Aren't you Jason McCann?" James asked Jason, stepping put of our hug. "I've seen back in jail." James gave me a questioned look.

I flushed. "Jason is my, he's my...Jason's my friend. A really, great, close friend." I flashed Jason a smile and walked over to him, taking his hand in mine and giving it a squeeze.

James's face was expressionless at first but then he cracked a smile, walking over to Jason and I and holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Jason grinned, shaking my brother's hand.

"You too." James smiled back.

I smiled as well, glad to have my brother back. Glad that Jason was here and safe...with me. Glad that they were getting along.

And wishing that Jovan could get along with Jason as well as my brother has.

"Should we go inside?" James offered.

I nodded, locking my arm with Jason's. "Yep." I smiled. We headed into the apartment to find Jovan sitting on the couch staring blankly at the black tv screen.

Abbie threw me a look. "Don't mind him." She told us. "He's being a grouch." She stuck her tongue out at her brother who didn't even react or notice.

Jason chuckled and I looked up at him, frowning. He shrugged innocently.

"Who's staying here?" James asked suddenly.

"Jason and Jovan." I answered. "Abbie spends the night at her own house."

Jovan whirled around, standing up. "I'm not staying here anymore. I'm talking to the judge. I'll pay you. I'll take jail time. I don't know. Anything to go back home to my own life." Jovan stomped out, slamming the door behind him.

Abbie frowned and followed him out. "Stop being a dick, Jo." I heard her say before the door slammed shut again.

James raised an eyebrow. "Abbie introduced me to him eariler. What is his problem, anyways?"

"He's douche." Jason blurted.

James chuckled and glowered at them both. "He's not a douche." I frowned. "Jovan's actually really sweet. He's just being a little overprotective of me."

"Because of me?" Jason looked slightly hurt.

I sighed. "Yes, but he just has to learn to trust you. I trust you."

Jason smiled, his eye's glistening.

"I trust you too." James said. "If Taylor trusts you, then you must be trustworthy."

"Jovan!" Abbie's voice called suddenly. The apartment door burst open and Jovan stalked inside, his face heated up.

"I just don't get it!" He exploded, his eyes boring angrily into mine. "Why him?! Why the guy who's spend months a jail for a crime he committed? Why not me? Why?!"

Jason took a step closer to me as well as James. "Control yourself." James gritted.

Jovan ignored him. "I can give you more! I have a family to give you! I have money! I have a clean record!" He shot Jason a dirty look. "I thought we had a chance! In fact, we do have a chance!" His voice faded. "We kissed, Tay."

And that was when I felt thing begin to fall all over again.

Jason's head shot towards me, a look of hurt clear on his face. "You what?" He looked back at Jovan. "Him?"

"Jase-"

"Don't." Jason limped towards the door but Abbie stopped him.

"You have no where to go." She told him.

"It was a mistake." I yelled. I narrowed my eyes at Jovan. "That wasn't for you to tell."

"You should leave." James gritted. "Now."

Jovan scowled. "I will!" And with that, he stalked out, disappearing.

"I tried to stop him." Abbie blurted. "He's hurt, Taylor."

"Go with your brother." I told her.

She nodded and skipped out after him.

Jason didn't look at me. "Where will I be spending the night?" He asked.

James answered him. "Well I'm keeping my room to myself. Taylor's mattress has always been bigger than mine." He winked and disappeared into his room.

I sighed. "Jason..."

"Why?" He looked at me. "Why did you kiss him?"

"It just happened." I admitted. "But when I kissed him...I thought of you."

Jason didn't show any expression. "How do I believe you?"

I stepped over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Because I love you, Jason. I will always love you no matter what."

And with that, I stood on the tip of my toes, reaching up to meet his lips. I swear I saw sparks explode around us when our lips met. I wrapped my leg around his, my fingers tangled in his hair. I wanted to stay like this forever.

But you know what was weird? I couldn't stop thinking about Jovan.

___

Author's Note: PLZ Check out my new story "Falling for the Jerk Who Stole My Lollipop" I promise u'll like it even though its not my usual JB story xD Also, uploading a new story today! It's called "Becoming Mandy" and the main characters are Selena Gomez as Mindy Greene and Justin Bieber as Jared Michaels! You wont be disappointed!! Read it!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

683K 15.4K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
323K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc