i think I'm in love with you...

By _nendo

"bye my little chain-smoker" "GOOD MORNING MAMMY'S" "he's currently crying rn while listening to wap" "anyway... More

a silly goofy playlist
character introduction <3
guess whatπŸ‘…πŸ˜» - 1
merry christmas lol - 2
s w a g - 3
bro code compromised: calling for backup - 4
WE'RE HERE JAKQKND - 5
SWAGGY BROS REUNIONNNN - 6
"I'm y/nπŸ˜›πŸ€" - 7
he knows. - 9
plankton has entered the chat - 10
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - 11
it's giving filler - 12
pov: ur suna lol - 13
lets mak- SNEAK out - 14
when the authors on crack😍 - 15
he knows (the sequel🫦) - 16
rest in peace takeda - 17
weather boys angry😠 - 18
buckle up buckaroos - 19
thanks or wtvπŸ™„
kuroos emo lol - 20
its filler fridayπŸ™ˆ - 21
only nerds can spell sherades - 22
atsumu sucks at murder mystery - 23
ottobots, roll outβœŠπŸ˜” - 24
surprise mothertrucker - 25
yes guys its a filler alrightπŸ€¬β“ - 26
a happy ending - 27

y/n's a simpπŸ€₯ - 8

1K 22 21
By _nendo

(suna's pov)

***

Nekoma Gym📍 - Sunday, 8:03 AM

***

"alright everybody gather around and listen up!" yelled nekoma's coach.

all the teams that were there for the training camp collected in the middle of the 2 courts, while the managers stood by their respective coaches.

(a/n: i say 2 courts bc the gym is split up so there can be 2 games going on at once

like this

but with this type of court aesthetic

hope that helps)

"ok so before we begin, let's all give a thank you to the managers for setting up for us today."

we all bowed and yelled, "THANK YOU FOR SETTING UP."

as i stood back up, my eyes wandered over to y/n's face.

she was looking over at some dude with glasses and giving him a smug look.

'maybe she's already taken...'

'wait why would i care-'

the coach continued talking about how this week would go and then dismissed us to our own coaches.

.
.
.

after a few laps around the gym, we were put into pairs to work on the basics.

i got atsumu.

'wow I'm just the luckiest boy alive😐'

"psst. suna."

"bitch your standing right next to me," i told the pee haired boy.

"not the point. the point is that i see you staring at y/n. just thought I'd remind you that i called dibs."

"and just thought I'd remind you that people don't call dibs on other people."

he let out a dramatic sigh and said, "look. just please let me have this one ok?"

'damn he sounds i-lost-my-puppy sad'

"...yeah sure whatever. not like I'm interested in anyone rn anyways."

"really? not even Lillie?" he asked, surprised.

"what makes you think I've ever had a crush on Lillie?"

"just the fact that you guys are always around each other. well aside from when she's gotta do manager duties."

"yeah no. Lillie's like an annoying little sister to me. trust."

he looked at me skeptically but finally shrugged and said, "if you say so."

'bleh. if he thinks i have a crush on her then who else does ??'

***

(y/n's pov)

***

while the boys were doing their practice stuff, all the managers decided to get to know each other.

'thank Asahi they're all girls-'

"so i guess I'll start. my name is kiyoko shimizu. I'm a third year and one of the managers for karasuno."

'shes so brave🙇‍♀️'

once she was done introducing herself, she turned to look at me and made an indication to go.

'bRO HUH ??? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WENT OVER WHAT TO SAY 30 TIMES????'

nevertheless, i persevered and introduced myself.

"um hi. I'm y/n l/n. I'm a second year and also one of the managers for karasuno."

"oh hey you're that one bokuto keeps blabbing about!" some random girl said.

"wha- is it at least good things-"

"oh yeah he goes on and on about how you two are wives or something," the girl next to her said.

"damn feeling kinda special right now," i replied.

"well hey since we interrupted the flow, we'll just introduce ourselves now," the first girl said.

turns out their names were yukie and kaori.

(a/n: if i see ANYONE talking trash i WILL dispose of your corpse. we stan yukie and kaori🤝)

.
.
.

10 minutes later, and everyone had introduced themselves.

'man that wasn't so bad,,'

'am definitely vibing w/yukie'

'and that Lillie girls pretty asf'

(a/n: this what Lillie looks like:

~ miyu_m0197 on ig ~

~ couldn't find handle ~

~ hayashicyann on ig ~

DONT be hating Lillie,, she's not a threat🧏
k?)

"y/n can you go help Lillie with the water bottles?? the boys are running low," asked kiyoko.

"yes mo- MAAM."

as we struggled to carry the bottles to the fountain, we made some conversation along the way.

"so.. do you like anime?" she asked.

-

LILLIE HAYASHI
- broken sense of humor
- sarcastic
- NOT A THREAT.

-

"yeah i do actually-"

"WAIT REALLY?? I HAVENT MET ANYONE WHO LIKES ANIME IN CENTURIES DUDE!" she screamed excitedly.

"you talk to other people willingly- ?"

"not anymore lol."

"fair, " i laughed.

.
.
.

by the time we had returned from filling everything up, we were like best friends.

"um y/n- why are you all wet??" yachi noticed.

"that's what she said," Lillie replied.

"not in front of the kids, babe," i said.

yachi just gave us a confused look.

"anyways it's bc Lillie peed on me," i answered.

"bRo huh ???? i KNOW you did not just throw me under the bus like that,, fake friend for real smh."

"girl zont even try to lie to my poor sweet yachi. you literally pissed all over me. that's why your pants are wet too bozo."

just as i said that, coach Ukai walked up to us.

"y'know what- i don't even wanna know why i just heard that sentence come out of your mouth."

"dw uncle I'll tell you all about Lillie's incident later."

"shit this hot guys your uncle??" Lillie whispered to me.

"hot? no. chain-smoker? yes."

"girl he fine fine."

"ok Lillie I'm gonna need you to stfu respectfully."

"if you're done giggling over there i need you 2 to pass out the water bottles. just do the teams with whatever crates you had while filling up," Ukai said.

"yes sir Mr. uncle sir," i saluted.

"wanna just do the crates we were assigned by kiyoko??" Lillie suggested.

"sure."

so we went around to the different teams and handed them their water bottles. she got karasuno and fukorodani while i got inarizaki and nekoma.

(a/n: NEKOMA NEKOMA NEKO-NEKO-NEKOMA1!!!11)

pretty soon i had the 2 teams lined up in one long row.

'dang bro this thing stretches for miles🧑‍🦼'

first up was my favorite.

kuroo <3

(a/n: I'm so sorry🧑‍🦲)

"hey kenken," i said with a smile.

"hey."

"you- you good- ? you sound depressed and unhappy to be alive."

"well Lev keeps getting his long limbs everywhere, Yamamoto won't shut up, and kuroo's more annoying than usual," he explained with a huff.

"hmm well..oh here's just a silly goofy thought: if you actually prioritized sleeping you wouldn't be as grumpy. but who knows. i could be wrong. after all I'm just a manager."

he only rolled his eyes and went to go play a quick game on his phone.

"oh hey y/n," piss head said to me.

"hey...?"

"oh shit that's right we never told you our names. I'm atsumu and this is my brother osamu,"

"oh nice to meet you," i said.

"so how long have you been a manager?" he continued the conversation.

"shut up tsumu. just get your water and stop flirting," his brother said.

"shut yer trap samu. there's nothing wrong in talking to pretty girls."

"there is when you think you have a chance."

"jealousy looks bad on you samu."

"why would i be jealous of a Barry B. Benson knockoff," osamu retorted.

"please you wish you were this sexy," Atsumu scoffed.

'man these 2 entertaining asf.'

'smash !'

"both of you shut up, get your water, and sit down," some bi-colored hair boy said as he slapped them on the back of their heads.

"see what you did tsumu," the younger twin complained.

(a/n: I'm still sister shook over the fact that osamu is younger🧑‍🎄)

"how is this my fault," astumu grumbled as they walked away.

"sorry about them," the head slapper smiled.

'girl who tf are you- 🤠'

'YES HES WEARING A JACKET'

'..kita. thank the Lord for embroidered jackets🙏'

"nah, you're good. they're kinda funny."

"not when they start arguing," he sighed.

"lowk would like to be there for that," i said while handing him his water.

"trust me, you wouldn't," he grimaced. "anyways, thank you. see ya around," he smiled before walking away.

"bye."

.
.
.

a few more team members and some more small talk later, and the prettiest princess at the party is standing in front of me.

'holy- HOLY ASAHI HES SO AJDBKSM ????'

'lemme bow rq chile- 🙇‍♀️'

'ok stop simping.'

"hi," i said with a smile.

"hey," he said with a slight smirk.

'PLEASEEE😩'

"um,, what's your name??" i asked so i could grab the right water.

"oh did i never tell you earlier?? that's my bad. it's suna."

"nice to meet you," i said while handing him his labeled bottle.

"I'm y/n, in case you forgot."

"oh i know. i could never forget a name like that," he said with a wink. "catch you around y/n."

'ive ascended👼.'

'hand in marriage ??🙂💍🤲'

***

(suna's pov)

***

'if atsumu heard me right now, he'd go ballastic'

'man screw that pee colored ogre. I'll just make conversation and flirt a little. as long as i draw the line between flirting and falling, it'll be ok'

'..i think'

• • •

poor tsumu <\3

wait but let's just talk about how he's the OLDER TWIN ????

it just don't sit right w/me

BUT RQ HAVE YALL SEEN ITZYS "SNEAKERS"💀💀

i love them but dawg,,,,

but y'all better go put your sneakers on🤬

anyways i hope u enjoyed😩🤑

byebye <3

-freddiepoo

.
.
.

posted: july 17, 2022
-
edited: november 13, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.8K 20
"π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π’πŽ πƒπ„πŒπ€ππƒπˆππ†." "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, π˜π„π’ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„π’ π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒 πŒπŽπ‘π„, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŒπŽπ‘...
33K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ BoyΓ—Boy Cussing Bad grammar
60K 1.3K 24
Texting Suna x reader fic (at least that's how I planned it but it's not really texting any more) ! I do not own any of these characters ! Except any...
112K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...