The Cult [h.s]

By drippy_n_crazy

| Spy Sci-Fi | We do everything to forget our past, don't we? But when the line between past and present blur... More

trailer
introduction
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty two~
~twenty three~
~twenty four~
~twenty five~
~twenty six~
~twenty seven~
~twenty eight~
~twenty nine~
~thirty~
~thirty one~
~thirty two~
~thirty three~
~thirty four~
~thirty six~
~thirty seven~
~thirty eight~

~thirty five~

436 18 71
By drippy_n_crazy

TW-//blood and very very disturbing.

Harry's POV 

"He looks a bit sus, Harry," Alena says with worry in her voice and eyes. She carefully eyes the person inside the room and then at me.

My eyes take in every inch of the beautiful soul in front of me. Her olive skin gleaming ethereally under the weird white eye numbing tube lights. Her eyes the colour of the deepest and purest form of chocolate, cocoa. Her hair dark as night, dark like raven. Every inch of her skin, a intricated artform with sharp features and bold cuts, a serene look. Sexy yet classy with standards. Her little full pink lips puckered in concentration and her eyes showing a range of care. Care for me.

Her whole body radiating an aura, a bright light emitting from only her being, being in front of me. Her scent, a mixture of flowers and nature. A calming odour in the room full of threat. Her posture of a queen, who unknowingly does everything good around her.

For everyone she might be Alena Levine. For me, she is my sunshine.

I give her hand a squeeze and say, "sunshine, he is locked up." I chuckle at the end. She rolls her eyes adorably.

"Fine, have fun torturing," she says, sarcastically rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth together. She quotes the word 'torturing' with her fingers and I let out a laugh.

Yeah, that's right.

Torturing. No better way to put it out there.

Wording it as what I am going to do as torturing might be a little extreme but I can't deny it as I am about to do some work on those common grounds. Something similar.

Today is the day I do some knuckles cracking and muscle ripping and possibly skin breaking. I feel nothing but excitement in my veins at only the mere thought of it. A king of adrenaline rush that I haven't felt in a long time. It has been a long time since I have done some actual thing.

I have been waiting for this moment for so long that when Mr. Levine called me to ask if I am ready for some torturing and answer racking, I immediately agreed and fled to the HQ as soon as I could.

I didn't even notice that it has been more than two weeks since my shoulder stab. That silly piece of patch on my shoulder was the only thing restricting me from doing this torturing sooner. The whole blacking out seems like a distinct memory now.

From me going to the human trafficking mission to my lengthy stay in hospital to the whole club drama to all of these emotional things that has happened with me lately, the thing that has blood pumping in my veins slipped out of my mind.

I have been so caught up with Alena these days that I don't even notice things going around me. I don't even care but still I have to keep a balance of things and missions in my life.

There is not much for now though.

But for now I have some work to do. I need to interrogate that motherfucker whom I caught on that boat on my human trafficking mission to gather information about his gang's intentions.

This is going to be so much fun.

"Please be careful," Alena says again, holding onto my hand.

"He is not going to war, Alena," Angana says in irritation and rolls her eyes. I glare at her and she glares back at me.

Call for a third wheel.

Angana has been nothing but a pain to my ass, bossing me around which I hate more than anything. I don't know about her effect on Alena but she is surely irritating me to a different level with her attitude. I don't know how Angana is even Alena's sister. They are so fucking different.

"Get out," I growl at Angana but she smirks at me in return.

"I saved your ass that day. Be thankful," she comments back, sitting on the chair in front of the monitor..

"I saved everybody's asses," I say, glaring at her.

"Ignore her," Alena nudges me.

I take my eyes off of Angana after glaring at her one last time and smile at Alena. Ugh, she is so beautiful. My face softens and I relax. She gives me her cute little smile with wrinkles forming on the sides of her eyes and her cheeks turning into the palest shade of pink. Which can be due to the high air conditioning in the room or maybe just because she is talking to me. I wish for latter.

She is a dream.

She is wearing a baby pink colour crop top with a rainbow made in the middle with a pair of mom jeans. Her hair is in a cute hairstyle with some twists and turns in the side.

I told her not to come here as the torturing scenes can be a bit disturbing but she insisted that she wanted to see me at work. I still tried to convince her and gave her a last chance to turn around and walk away as she can't sustain the danger zone but Alena suddenly got all stubborn and started making pouting faces which I could no longer say no to.

Fuck, I have become so soft.

"I will be fine, okay?" I say. "Just sit here and watch the show."

"Yeah, okay," she says and gives my hand a last firm squeeze before walking away and sitting beside Angana in front of the giant monitor which is showing the footage of the person inside the room.

The guy sitting beside Alena and Angana looks up from the laptop he has been working on. His name is Jared. He works under the tech department. He is accompanying us today for the whole info thing. Niall would have come to help us but in the last moment he was required in some other mission so he sent Jared to do his work instead. He said Jared can do it just as precisely.

He presses a button and there is a ding sound along with which a light goes on, on the top of the door. He looks up at me and gives me a thumbs up gesturing that he has opened the door for me to get inside for the interrogation slash torture(if needed).

I open the metallic door in one go and walk inside. My boots making a thumping sound as I walk on the concrete floor.

The room is all empty except a table which is far too away in the corner with a water pitcher and a glass kept on it. There are no windows, no nothing. In short, no way out.

Except there is the door through which I got in and a long rectangular glass half wall through which Alena, Angana and Jared are watching me and the guy.

The guy who I caught up with on the mission is in the middle of the room. His wrists tied to metallic boulders which are attached to the ceiling. And both his ankles are tied together with cuffs which make him immobile.

He looks like he is in his mid thirties with his dark hair and normal physic. A nasty scar runs down his cheek. The guy looks at me as I approach him. His eyes wide and dark circles forming below his eyes. His lips are dry and void of colour. His hair falling on the front of his face.

He might look weak but when he speaks, his voice is malicious and full of hatred.

"You!" He growls. It doesn't matter if he has been given anything to eat or drink all these days but with the voice of rage that he says it tells that he doesn't really care if his vocal chords get dried up with his screaming.

"Good, that you remember me," I fold my hands in front of my bare chest and smirk at him with an authoritative voice.

"How the fuck will I forget you? You are the one who got me here!" He yells. Someone shut his mouth before I decide to break his jaw. I don't have a very good record in controlling my anger.

I take a breath.

Let me do my first try.

Be the good cop.

No matter how much his face irritates and infuriates me and coaxes me to punch his face, I keep my wits together and take deep breathes. I try to work this out in civil way. If no blood and broken bones are shed then that is a good sign, I hope.

"Listen buddy," I start as calmly as I possibly can. "Things would be very easy if you just give me the answers to my very simple questions."

"Fuck off." He glares at me.

"It is as easy as that," I continue, taking deep breaths before I put his head through the walls. I clasp my hands at my back and walk nearer to him. There is no chair for me to sit and ask him but I would prefer standing anyway.

He says nothing.

I look at the glass compartment and watch all the three people looking at me with hope and sympathy.

Alena, Angana and Jared are sitting in front of the monitor where they can watch the whole footage of this torture room I am in from every angle. They can also listen to our conversation as this room is sound proof through their radio devices which is connected to the speakers of this torture room present at every corner.

"Let's start with easy," I say as I walk closer to the tied up person. "What is your name?"

No answer.

He faces away from me and I try my hardest to keep my composure and not start beating the shit out of him for which I am here. His jaw tightens just a tad bit and his eyes flare with an unknown anger.

"Martin," he says, just above a whisper, gritting his teeth together. I tilt my head a little and give him a nod.

"Okay then, Martin, who do you work for?" I ask next, cutting right to the chase. I don't need to go around questions which naturally don't matter and can be found in other ways. So I ask him the question that really has value and which can help us move forward in our investigation. The million dollar question.

He looks at me this time, straight in my eye. His eyes spark with darkness and a sinister smile crawls up his face. His hand dangling on the cuffs and his whole posture stiff as if he isn't the one who is captured.

He tilts his face slightly and looks at me. The scar going from his cheek to his chin stares at me.

"Scorpions." He says, he cracks his neck to a side. His front hair falls on his face and he looks completely psychotic and every piece of an evil man I think he is.

I arch my eyebrows and look at the window compartment. The three of them are looking at me with an expression for me to continue down the same road of questions. Then they look at each other knowingly like they know something which I don't.

"What is your purpose?" I ask, cracking me knuckles one be one. My attention going back to Martin. He seems crazy. Half the things he is saying doesn't make sense and doesn't give much away. I can only hope he gives more information before I make him. "What do the Scorpions do?"

At this he laughs. He laughs, sinistricaly. A weird feeling forms in my stomach. My hands clench on my side and my jaw twitches.

I hate playing good cop. No one says anything until they are punched, kicked or dangled on the edges of their life. That is what I want to do. To bring the answers out of him by punching his gut.

I need to keep my patience and slowly bring all the answers to the surface.

"We," he starts. "We bite." He laughs and looks straight in my eyes. "We bite and our sting spreads through your whole body like a forest fire. It is venomous and can kill humans like you in an instant." He pauses. He looks towards the glass and says, "Scorpions will kill you all."

Okay, you inhuman son of a bitch.

I pucker my lips in amusement. He thinks he is playing smart? Oh wait, let me show you who the smart one is.

"What is your purpose?" I ask again. I decide to change the question slightly 'cause I know he won't give such a big thing out soon, directly. "Why were you trafficking people?"

Martin's face stays static. His lips twitch and curl upwards slightly.

"Come here," he says. I raise my eyebrows.

I walk towards him, nearer to him. I stand just half a feet away from his tied up self. It's not like he can use his hands or legs anyway. The least he can do is bite me. And that too won't have any effect on me. And if he thinks I won't retaliate, he is a fucking fool.

He gestures to me with his eyes to come more closer.

There is a thump on the glass and I look towards it. It is Alena. She is shaking her head at me furiously, her eyes wide. She is mouthing the words, "don't go near."

I understand her concern but I decide to ignore her for the moment. Instead I go near Martin.

Martin speaks when I am finally near him enough. He whispers, "to join us." There is a hint of amusement in his voice. "To become a Scorpion and become our slaves," he says as if explaining to a little child.

I don't give any reaction.

"To beat them," he continues nevertheless. "To keep them at our feet. To make us grow."

"And?" I ask. This interrogation is getting boring. It looks like he is making up some fake ass fantasy story. He isn't saying anything useful and it's a total waste of time. All he is trying is to mess with my head.

But he doesn't know that he can't mess with a head which is already messed up.

"You know what we do with the women?" He seems extra excited to say this. "Make our sex slaves like the Scorpions will do to that girl of yours."

I look at his face. His eyes dart pointedly sideways towards the glass where Alena is standing behind it.

She is shaking her head. Her eyes are wide.

She heard him. What he said about her.

Breath in and out of your fucking nose, Harry.

I know what he is trying to do. He is trying to bring a rise out of me by attacking something I care about.

He wants some reaction from me by getting into my head. A solid reaction saying that he has caught up with my head.

He studies my expression the whole time as he continues with that same wicked smile on his face. "Let me tell you a secret," he says. "Once I get out, we will get hold of her. Make her our fuck toy, our slave. Have fun with her and then bite her, kill her, a slow, painful death. Just wait for the Scorpions to find her. She will be ours."

For a long moment I just stay stoic, my nostrils flaring impossibly and my hand clenching and unclenching periodically. My ears ringing, my knuckles turning white and my head almost on the course of exploding.

The hell breaks loose.

Good cop is long gone. It is time for the devil cop.

I would have sustained anything but I couldn't sustain it when someone talked about Alena like that. And this bastard will die. Right now.

He wanted a rise out of me, he got it. And I don't give a shit if it ruins the progress.

I lung for him. My hands wrap around his throat. A very tight firm grip. I squeeze it, and my knuckles turn white. I hear him gasping for air. I squeeze him harder to cut his air supply. I want to puncture his windpipe. His face starts turning red.

Adrenaline pumps through my veins going to my whole body. My other hand also goes to wrap around his neck. I squeeze both my hands tighter but that's not enough. He is still breathing. His face starts draining of colour and he sputters but the fucking smile doesn't goes off of his face. That makes me more angry.

I lick my lips and tilt my head to an angle. With a low voice I threaten, "You hear me? I will cut every piece of you. I will cut your legs at your knees then cauterise the wounds. Then move to your groin and then your hands and then slowly I will cut your whole body. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?"

"Leave him go, Harry," the speaker goes on. It is hard to hear anything due to the ringing in my ear but it's Jared's voice. "Don't kill him. We need him for more info."

I want to kill him. And then kill him again until I don't get the satisfaction. I want the taste of his blood. I need his blood in my hands for a peaceful night of sleep.

No one talks about my girl like that.

If someone does then, well they have several death wishes.

I let him go. My tight grip on his throat loosens and I step back. He gasps for air and coughs hard, trying to take all the oxygen he can get.

He is supposed to die some day. Maybe not today. But definitely some day.

I crack my knuckles and say, "you talk like that again, you will never get to talk again." I threaten him again. I look at him one last time and then start heading for the door but stop midway and then look back at him again. The colour of his face is returning again. His head is hung low and his body is hunched over through the restraints, gasping for air. "We will meet again and you will give me all the answers I need."

I am met by a hug as soon as I step out of the torture room. I hesitantly wrap my single arm and hug Alena back. Her small body fits into mine perfectly. She wraps her arms around my torso and squeezes me. My whole body relaxes from its tensed state and a laugh escapes my mouth.

Alena looks up at me with her eyebrows arched. She unwraps herself from me and places her hands on my naked chest. That is when I notice that my chest is heaving up and down.

"Are you okay?" She asks. She moves her hand up and down my chest which has gone stiff. She moves her hands from my chest to my hands. She strokes my palm lightly. My palms are red and look like skeleton hands from the tight grip I had on Martin's throat.

"Yeah, I am fantastic," I reply to which Alena rolls her eyes at me. "Are you good?" I ask back.

She steps away and looks at the floor and nods. She starts playing with her fingers. I walk towards her and place my forefinger below her chin and lift it up to make her look at me.

"It is okay. He can't really do anything, you know." I give her a smile. She nods again.

"I think he is a psycho," Angana comments from her seat next to Jared. "He is a total waste of time."

"I agree," I say. I take Alena's hand and we both go to sit in front of the monitor. I look through the glass compartment at Martin. His head is hanging low where his chin is touching his chest.

"I disagree," Jared says as he presses a few keys on the keyboard and the monitor goes off. He turns towards us and says, "we can get more out of him."

"I think that too." Alena says. "I mean he already told us his source, right?"

"You really believe there is something like Scorpions? I think that's totally made up shit." I cross my hands in front of my chest and say, "I don't believe a single word he said."

Jared, Angana and Alena look at each other with a passive look on their faces. A secret communication goes through their eye expressions. They finally look at me.

"There is," Alena says hesitantly, clasping her hands together on her lap. My brows raise high in confusion.

"Scorpions exist," Jared sighs.

"You can't be fucking serious." An unbelievable laugh escapes from my mouth. But all of them look at me in such an expression that says that they are far from joking. "Fuck," I mutter, flexing my hand.

"Honestly, I hate them," Angana huffs in annoyance.

"The thing is we don't know about them." Alena says. "Like they have always been there from a very long time but somehow their records are insufficient and undetected."

"What do you mean by undetected?" I ask, looking from Jared to Alena for further explanation to understand the whole thing. They surely know more than me and even more than Angana.

"We don't know much about them." Alena raises her hands in frustration. "They used to be quiet most of the time and then once in a while something big happens which tells us that they exist. Nowadays they are getting regular with their illegal activities."

My brows knit together in confusion. These Scorpions exist and no one knows about them? That is so astonishing. And fascinating. I like a good riddle.

Jared turns on his laptop and starts typing furiously some keys.

"No one has ever tried to track them down?" I ask.

"We never get any traces." Angana says.

"They cover them up, expertly. They have a very advanced technological system. Sadly, probably, more than us," Alena says, frowning as she fiddles with the ring in her finger.

"What does Mr. Levine say about it?" I ask next.

"That they are a temporary threat," Jared answers with his eyes on the screen. "I got something, guys."

He turns his laptop towards us so we three can look at it. The screen is blank except for the Scorpion logo on the top. It gives no data, no nothing, leaving us clueless on what to do without a lead.

"See," Alena sighs, "no traces."

"I think this is the first time we have caught a Scorpion guy," Angana's head gestures towards Martin.

"'Cause of me." I smirk and relax on the chair.

"Can you please keep your narcissistic self to yourself for a bit." Angana grits her teeth and says.

"What should we do now?" I ask, looking at the other two of them.

Jared sighs and shuts his laptop. "I am gonna run down to the tech room and go through the details with Niall when he returns back for now. We could trace the trafficked ship's details to know who owned it and the dealer."

"Sounds good to me," Alena says. "But for now our only source of a lead on the Scorpions is," she says and then juts her chin towards Martin.

"You should question him again," Angana says.

"I should do it right now." I get up from my seat and start walking towards the glass but Alena holds onto my hand.

She is standing behind me, holding my hand in hers. "Now is not a good idea," she says.

I keep my eyes on Martin. His head is still tilted downwards making his chin touch the bottom of his neck.

There is something unusual about this stance. Like his whole position. He is still hung up with his arms and legs tied but something feels wrong.

I look at him closely through the window and that's when I see it. The blood stains on his shirt.

"Fuck," I curse loudly making everyone turn towards me.

I quickly thrash open the door and walk inside the torture room. Alena, Jared and Angana follow suit behind me as I urgently rush towards Martin.

I take one look at Martin's face closely and it is confirmed just by the look on his face. He is dead.

"Oh my god," I hear Alena gasp loudly. Her eyes are wide as she stands beside me, clutching on my arm and looking at the dead person.

"Holy shit-" It's Jared whose reaction is next.

"Wow," Angana wonders.

I take slow steps towards the hanging dead body, looking at the blood dripping down his mouth to his chin and then staining his loose dusty shirt.

I reach him. I take hold of his shoulder with both my hands to look at him straight. Blood keeps dripping. I take hold of his chin with my one hand to keep his face straight. His eyes are wide open, lifeless, soulless, dead. His mouth opens a bit and I see his bloodied teeth. All red. More blood oozes out of his mouth like a flood and it lands on the floor and some on my chest and shoes.

I watch him carefully. I wish I didn't watch him at all.

His tongue is gone. He has cut out his own tongue with his teeth and swallowed it. To die. So that he doesn't have to answer any other questions.

A shudder runs down my spine at the visual representation of him doing something like that. I feel like I am gonna throw up.

I hear Alena gagging and I step away from Martin's dead body. I take several steps back and turn around so that I don't have to look at it anymore.

Alena has cupped her hand onto her mouth and Angana is holding her sister. It is a very uneasy feeling, like it has happened to us. Like we have swallowed our own tongue.

"Take her out of here," I order Angana. She doesn't argue and simply takes her sister out of the torture room.

Jared stands there with a disappointed look on his face. I expected that from him. We all are disappointed.

"Our only source of lead towards Scorpions," Jared sighs, "is gone."

I can feel the disappointment in this room. My hands clench on my side and my teeth jitter in anger. Our only way fucking gone.

Just for a few minutes our attention was somewhere else and he took that time to kill himself. Why didn't he do it in the past two weeks when he had all the free time and no one came to check up on him. Why now when he could have killed himself sooner than being hanging there? 

That was a threat, wasn't it? Threat for us to not take them lightly. Threat to say that they are not afraid of their own death. Threat to work ourselves out until we find them.

I want to punch someone. I want to shoot someone. I should have shot Martin when I had the chance but that wouldn't have done anything except give me temporary pleasure. It wouldn't have helped us get any information about the fucking Scorpions.

Now our only source is dead. Fucking dead. By cutting off his own fucking tongue by his own fucking teeth.

I can't feel anything but disgust.

"We have to report this to Mr. Levine, you know?" Jared says, standing opposite me.

"You think I don't fucking know that?" I snap at him. He is taken aback by my uproar as he didn't expect it.

"We couldn't have done anything about it," he says, leaning against the wall.

"We can't tell Mr. Levine, yet," I say, rubbing my forehead with my thumb and forefinger. "Let us come up with something useful along with it. Find out something that we can give to him," I say.

"I don't know if-" Jared starts but I cut him off.

"Find something useful," I grit my teeth and say. Jared gulps and nods and without any words leaves the room.

I stay in the room for some more minutes and look around it. I observe Martin once again. Why the fuck would he do that? Why the fuck would he prefer to kill himself more than telling us his gang's whereabouts.

He is literally a psycho. If he is one of the Scorpions and acts like this then I don't want to think about how the whole gang of Scorpions is.

I finally walk out of the room. I find Alena and Angana sitting on the chairs. Jared out of sight. I walk towards them, drag a chair and sit in front of Alena.

"Find someone to clean up the body and whom we can trust to not tell Mr. Levine about it," I direct my order to Angana.

"I don't think that's a good idea," she replies back.

"Do that for now," I say in annoyance to make her go away.

She looks at Alena and then me. She eyes me threateningly and then leaves the room without any more resistance.

After Angana is out of sight, I give my full attention to Alena. Her head is resting on the head rest and she is looking at the ceiling. I can understand how disturbing it must have looked to her. It must be so excruciating for a girl who likes beautiful things and soft nature. I knew something like this would happen here, that's why I didn't want her to be here when it happens but well, that didn't work out.

I am not saying that she is some fragile broken girl instead she is the strongest and the most will minded woman I have ever met in my life. But let us see it practically in this situation, anyone would be disturbed by that. Hell, even I found it disgusting. 

I take her hands in mine and run my hand slowly up and down her arm. She hums in response and looks at me.

I retrieve the half drunk glass of water and gesture it to Alena. "Drink it." She eyes it but obliges and drinks it.

"Sorry you had to see that," I say as she places the empty glass back on the table.

"It-" she starts but a shudder runs down her body. "It was disturbing. It was gross."

"Yeah it was," I sigh and look away.

"Why do you think he did that?" She asks me.

I look at her eyes, shrug and say, "to not tell us about his group anymore."

She sighs. One of her fingers starts playing with the ring on my finger which is placed on her hand. "That's so fucked up. We still don't know their leader."

I bring her hand to my mouth and give it a little kiss. She giggles. 

I remember the words my dad used to say that is imprinted in my mind forever. I recall the words and say it out to Alena with a hitch in my throat and a weirdly overwhelming feeling. "When one door is closed, many others open," I say with a smile and hope that the words are encouraging as it has been for me. 

"Hope so," she says and gives me a tight lipped smile. "What are we gonna tell dad? Do you have something in your mind?"

"I am thinking," I sigh. That is another problem.

First, we have lost our only chance to lead to the Scorpions or whatever that group of psychos it is. There are no traces of them whatsoever in the whole history. I hope we get something useful to catch them.

And second, what excuse are we supposed to give to Mr. Levine when he asks us about how the whole torturing and how the whole asking questions went. We have to come up with something which is true but which can also be down played. Like he won't make a big deal about Martin's death but would be satisfied that we found something useful before he killed himself. We have to find something bigger than Martin's death.

Now that's a headache worth task.

Overplaying your own boss is dangerous and tricky but not impossible. I am sure I can come up with something that can help us to get out of this mess.

"We will think about this together," Alena says with a smile. She bends towards me and kisses me. Her lips are super soft against mine. She presses her lips gently and moves them slowly. I kiss her back with the same motion but my movement is much faster.

I can never get enough of her kisses. Of our kisses. How special and delicate it feels to kiss her. Like she is all mine to have.

She pulls away but I want to hold her more closer but I don't do it instead inhale the scent of her innocence.

Ever since Alena has opened up to me, she seems happier and shines brighter than ever. I have seen her smile more and laugh more like she used to do when she was six.

She lets her guard down around me often, which I haven't done till now. I feel guilty for being like this with her where I know the biggest part and secret of her but she doesn't know anything about mine.

I know she feels suspicious about me but she is Alena and she doesn't push me to do anything to say something which I am not ready to. That is how caring and understanding she is. And I am a person who is using her by not giving her my full identity.

I wish she pushes me to tell her the truth 'cause I don't think I will ever be ready to say it myself. Only circumstances can make me do things.

I want her. I want all of her but she can never have all of me.

"Oh no, there's blood on you Harry," Alena gasps as she examines my pants which have turned crimson from the dried blood stains.

I shrug and say, "it will get cleaned up. Do you want to come and watch me clean?" I smirk when she looks at me with wide eyes.

"I have some work in the lab," Alena stutters with her cheeks red. "I should go." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and stands up from her seat.

I lean my head a little closer to her ear and whisper, "are you sure you don't want to come with me? You might get a chance to see me naked."

"Harry!" She hits her fist against my forearm making me laugh. She turns more red and bites her lip making me aware of the bulge that is growing in my pants because of her.

Just fucking perfect. Now I have to give myself a hand job in the HQ bathroom. Only if Alena knew the effect she has on me. I guess she knows some about it.

Honestly, she surprised me when she kissed me by the lake. It was the last thing in my mind about what she would do. But she fucking kissed me. And I kissed her right back. It was heaven for me. All the emotions running through my body in full speed. All the unknowing feelings I have started to feel, floating on the surface, just on the brink of explosion.

That night was perfect. She was perfect. She is perfect.

My eyes flick back and forth hers. Alena stands slightly on her toes and kisses the side of my jaw. Her touch soft. Almost there but hovering over my skin. My whole body stills by the contact as her lips softly touch my skin. I inhale sharply and go to wrap my hand around her but she pulls back.

Her cheeks red and her lips shining. I press her body flush mine and press my lips to her. She moans into my mouth which I swallow into my body. Her chest moving up and down, her breathing going deeper as her hands tangle with my hair and she pulls them to get closer to me.  My hands skim her back and run down the length of her spine making her whole body react to it. I nibble on her bottom lip and then pull apart, panting.

Her eyes stay shut before opening them and looking straight at my hard on. She bites her lips sexily that makes my blood pump directly to my cock. She lifts her head to look at me with those doe eyes. Her lips swollen to a shade of red and her cheeks looking flushed.

Oh, how much I want to fuck her right here and now.

"Come on let's go," I say, running my tongue along the lining of my lips. "I will drop you off at your lab then I will clean this up."

*******

i was this close to throwing my guts out when i wrote the tongue cutting scene. it was so difficult to write when all i could do was imagine it.

next chapter is ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.3K 35
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
115K 478 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
222K 21.7K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
566K 29.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...