Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

Per Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... Més

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

The Impact

2.4K 74 0
Per Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

"No its okay y/n. Are you okay?" Selena asked again.

'Should I tell her? Ofcourse i should tell her. What will she think? Will she fire me? Anyways, I have to tell her the truth.

"You can talk to me y/n. I won't judge you" Selena said again.

"Can we talk at your place? Please" I asked.

"Sure. Where are you?" She asked.

"At a park, near interscope records office" i said.

"Stay there. I'll come pick you up" she said.

"No. No, its fine. I'll be there soon".

"Again, I wasn't asking you y/n. Just stay there. I am on my way" she said and hung up the call.

After around 15minutes, Selena called me again.
"Hey, I am outside the park's enterance. Hurry up before people here recognises me" selena said as soon as i picked up the call.

"On my way" i said and i rushed towards the park enterance.
I saw selena's car. As soon as i climbed in, she started driving.

We both were quiet until my phone started ringing. It was Veronica.
'Not now, V' I said to myself before declining the call. She called again.

"Is it your girlfriend?" Selena asked, not looking away from the road.

"Yeah"

"She must be worried y/n. Answer her call" selena said.

I nodded and picked up Veronica's Call.

"Good afternoon baby" Veronica said cheerfully.

"Good afternoon"

"Y/n baby, you didnt came to college today"  veronica said.

"V, can we talk later please. I am kinda busy right now" i said.

"Whats more important than me?" She asked angrily.

"I-uh-i am sorry." I said.

"Meet me tonight. We have things to discuss" she said in a serious tone.

"Alright I'll meet you tonight. Bye"
I said and she hung up the call.

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Is everything okay between you two?" Selena asked.

"Yeah. Why would you think that?" I asked with a fake chuckle.

"Y/n, I heard her yelling at you" selena said as she turned to look at me.

"I-uh-yeah she is a little bit mad at me." I shrugged without looking at selena.

"I hope you sort it out soon" she said.

We reached at selena's house.
"Hi y/n" raquelle greeted as we got inside.

"Not the right time raquelle" selena said.
We entered in her studio ignoring raquelle.

"Do you want something?" Selena asked.

"No I am fine" i said.

"Alright so.."

"I'll come to the point directly. The interscope records didnt want to sign a deal with me. They said they liked someone else's performance more than me". I said in one breath and not looking at her.

"How can they do that? They selected you on that day. There are so many witnesses." Selena said furiously.

"I know but they said the girl who won the contract had an emergency so she auditioned later and it was better than me". I said.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! I'm gonna sue them". Selena said as she got up angrily.

"Selena please leave it. We cant do anything about it" i said.

"Yes y/n, we can." She said looking at me with concern. I was quiet
I didn't wanted to tell her about julia.

" I can't let them shatter you dreams like this" she said. She grabbed her coat and was about to leave.

"Selena!" I shouted and she turned back to face me.
"Please. You dont want to interfere in this please" i said.

"You know what? I want to interfere." She said crossing her arms.

"Thats julia. Who they gave contract to."
I finally said.

"I dont give a F about any julia" she said.

"It's bieber. Julia bieber" i said.

She became quiet.

"So that audition was fixed. I am so sorry Y/n. You deserve that more than julia and i am not lying." She said.
"And i don't care about any Bieber.  Let's go" she said while clenching her fists.

"It's Really fine selena. Its okay. Let's not make a big deal out of this. And if you interfere, it will effect your career. Please stay away from this." I said.

Selena's POV:

"...Please stay away from this" y/n said.

He is so selfless. He is thinking about me more than thinking about himself. Why would someone break his pure and innocent heart. 'Justin you are a piece of shit. You prove that to me everyime'.

"I am so sorry y/n. How are you taking this so easily?"

"I am used to this" was only thing he said.
That hit me directly in my heart.
He just wanted to follow his dream.  What did he get in return? I wont let this happen to him ever again. I will help him achieve his goals, fulfill his dreams. I will help him to become a singer.

"It's is understandable if you wanna fire me too" he said looking down.

"What are you talking about. I'll never fire you. I respect the real talent. You have it and i mean it. Dont you dare underestimate yourself ever." I scolded him. He didnt said anything.

"Y/n, I am sorry. But you must know you ARE special. You've got talent. You shouldnt be hard on yourself." I continued. He just hummed.

"Take a leave for today. Dont overthink and just rest. You can start tomorrow. And if you need anything just call me okay"  I said.

"Thank you so much Selena" he said.

"I'll drop you home" i said.

"No not again. I dont want you to do that always." He said.

"You dont like me. Its fine" i said him teasingly.

"No. I am sorry i didnt meant that.I-uh- okay drop me if thats what you want. I-I am you biggest fan-dont ever think i dont like you-Its just.." He stuttered.
I bursted out laughing.

"I am sorry Y/n, i was just messing with you. You are so adorable when you stutter" i said in between my laughs.
He rolled his eyes in defence.

I came back to my house after dropping y/n. I went back to my studio thinking about the whole day.
"What's up selena?" Raquelle asked while taking a seat beside me.

"Nothing" i shrugged.

"You are spending a lot of time with y/n. Does he like you back?" She asked with a smirk.

"What are you taking about raquelle?" I gave her a death stare.

"Okay okay not the right time" she raised her arms in defence.

"I am sorry. I am just worried about Y/N". I said.

"What happened?"

"The record label was rigged.  They signed a deal with someone else even after y/n won the audition" I said.

"That's not fair. Selena you can sue them. I'll be your witness" raquelle said.

"Y/n doesn't want me to interfere. Even if we sue them, there is no guarantee cuz the girl with who they signed the deal is Julia bieber." I shrugged.

"Poor y/n. His win was deserving." Raquelle said. I hummed in response.

"Don't worry sel. After the release of your album, I am sure everyone will love the work y/n did in it." Raquelle said.

"I don't think so. He will be behind the curtain and all the credit will go to me. I don't wanna do that to him. I-Wait!" I screamed the last part which scared raquelle.

"Raquelle you are the best.  You gave me an amazing idea." I squealed.

"What idea?"

"You'll know. I need your help tho" i said getting up from the place.

I meet him just a few days ago and the impact he have on me is shocking.
Do I like him. Even if i do, that's no use. He already have a girlfriend.

Don't worry Y/n. You are a nobody no more. People will now recognise you for your real work. I will do anything to bring back that smile and happiness which You deserve.

Y/N's POV:

Selena dropped me back to my house. I feel so bad when she does that. I feel like i am being a burden on her.
I was so tired. I checked the time.  It was 7pm.
I can probably take a nap for an hour before going to veronica.

Author's Note:
What is on selena's mind?
What is on Veronica's mind?
If you hate veronica, I assure you, you'll like the next chapter.
Stay tuned.
Don't forget to give a star.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
5.6K 61 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...
622 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...