The Owl House x Reader

By DraikaTheDragon

(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are... More

Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2 Part 1: Witches Before Wizards
OC for Rose and Thorns
A/n
Chapter 2 Part 2: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 2 Part 3: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 3 Part 1: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 2: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 3: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Intruder
A/n Book 2(?)
Chapter 5 Part 1: Convention
Chapter 5 Part 2: Convention
Chapter 6 Part 1: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 6 Part 2: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 7 Part 1: Lost In Languages
Chapter 7 Part 2: Lost In Languages
Chapter 8: Once Upon A Swap
Chapter 9 Part 2: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Side Episode Part 1: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 2: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 3: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
✨(Y/n): The Girl Boss✨
Chapter 10 Part 1: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 10 Part 2: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 11 Part 1: Sence And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 2: Sences And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 3: Sense And Insensitivity
Chapter 12 Part 1: Adventures In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 2: Adventure In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 3: Adventure In The Elements
Side Episode Part 1: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 2: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 3: Common Mold Madness
Chapter 13 Part 1: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 3: The First Day
Chapter 14 Part 1: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 2: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 3: Really Small Problems
Chapter 15 Part 1: Understanding Willow
Chapter 15 Part 2: Understanding Willow
Chapter 16 Part 1: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 16 Part 2: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 17 Part 1: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 17 Part 2: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 18 Part 1: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 18 Part 2: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 19: Young Blood, Old Souls
00:00:00
Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Chapter 9 Part 1: Something Ventured, Someone Framed

4.8K 186 160
By DraikaTheDragon

3rd POV

  (Y/n) walks through the market, a bag of food in her hand as she hums to a song that was in her head for a while. She didn't know the words, but she found it rythmic.

  "Hey, (Y/n)!" A voice calls out.

  She stops and looks back. She sighs as she remembers the two green haired twins. "Hey Emira, hey Edric."

  "Hey, what's up with the mood? Aren't you happy to see us?" Emira says as she touched (Y/n)'s shoulder.

  "I'm sorry, I haven't gotten that much sleep for the past few days." (Y/n) says as she shifts side to side.

  Emira and Edric looked at each other then at (Y/n). It was true, she did looked like she didn't get enough sleep, as noticable markings were under her (E/c) eyes, that started to look dull the last time they them.

  "Hey, how about this, do you want to join us tomorrow for lunch at Hexside? We'll take your mind off of whatever is you're tired of," Edric suggests as Emira nods. "Yeah! I'm sure that today's special is something worth while!"

  (Y/n) smiles but it quickly faded. "I can't. I'm banned from the school. Remember? The whole fiasco with me and Luz pretending to be an Abomination?"

  "Oh that's fine, we can sneak you in!" Edric says before Emira frowns.

  "We can't sneak her in Edric," Emira says disappointingly.

  Edric turns his attention to his sister, "what?! Why not??!"

  "The security guards? Remember?" Emira explains. "After you and Luz got banned, they hired security guards that can literally sniff out trouble. And I'm sure Mom will not like it if she found out that we were sent to detention."

  "Oh yeah. That sucks!" Edric groans before hugging (Y/n). "I want to hang out with her!"

  (Y/n) laughs as she pets Edric's head, "I'm sure we can still hang out. How about this, I'm free all day tomorrow, and after you guys get out, we can have a little hang together at a cafe. Does that sound good?"

  Edric and Emira looked at each other and smiles widely, "yeah, we can arrange alright with that!"

  "That's great!" (Y/n) smiles brightly at the two. "See you two tomorrow then!" She waves at them.

  ......

  "Why is she cute?!"

  "I don't know??!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  "(Y/n)! The ban has been!" Luz yells when (Y/n) got home.

  "Wait, what?!" (Y/n)

  "Yeah, Gus came over and said that he got the ban on both lifted! Isn't that great?!" Luz says excitingly.

  "Yeah, that's awesome!" (Y/n) smiles.

  "And best of all, Gus is going to give us the tour around Hexside," Luz says as she grabs (Y/n)'s hands and bounced up and down in excitement.

  "That means I can surprise Emira and Edric tomorrow!" (Y/n) smiles.

  Luz's smile widens, "exactly!"

  Tomorrow is going to be awesome!

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  **The Next Morning With Gus and Willow**

  "This isn't gonna work out at all." Willow says to Gus

  Gus rubs his neck, "well, I feel like I took care of any potential problems."

  "You lied to our best friends and told Luz you got the ban lifted. That seems like a potential problem to me." Willow points out.

  "You don't understand," Gus starts to rant, "The members were going mad. They were bloodthirsty. They were touching objects. I had no choice!"

  "Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?" Willow asks.

Gus smiles as he pulls the wanted posters out of his bag. "What wanted posters? I also got these." Gus then pulls out two cowls. "To keep them undercover."

  "Undercover from what?" Luz says from behind.

  Gus yelps as he slams the cowl backwards over her Luz's head as she squeaks. Gus did the same action to (Y/n). "Behold your new cowls."

Luz examined her cowl as (Y/n) fixed her's, "whoa. I love it."

  Gus turns Luz's cowl around and pulls the hood down.

  Luz sniffs her cowl, "on the Boiling Isles, new things smell old."

  "Yep. Put it on. Hide your ears," Gus chuckles. "Wanna keep you under wraps 'till the big reveal."

  "Oh, a showman. I totally get it. You bring the razzle," Luz and (Y/n) pulls their hoods up. "We'll bring the dazzle."

  Luz then throws handfuls of confetti out of her pockets.

  Willow and Gus stare at her.

  "Do you always have confetti on you?" Willow asks.

  "Believe me, I've known her since childhood, and I yet don't know why or how she has confetti on her." (Y/n) replies with a shrug.

  Gus flinches when his watch demon screams and bites his arm. He pokes it in the eye to make it stop. "That's my alarm. Uh, we better get going. See you after school, Willow." He waves before grabbing both the human teenagers with him.

  "Bye, friend. Be safe. Make good choices." Luz waves.

  "See you at later Willow," (Y/n) calls out.

  Willow sighs worryingly, "oh, Gus. I hope you know what you're doing."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  **Meanwhile at the Owl House**

  "I'm trying to protect her, and (Y/n). Hexside chews up anything unique and spits out bland mush." Eda rants as she rips apart a flower.

  "I chew insects. I turn them into mush," Hooty says as he watches a fly buzzing around him.

  "But that's my beef. Does she need to draw her own conclusions?" Eda says as she tries to ignore Hooty's ignorance. "My beef is insects. They're what I eat." Eda glares at Hooty, "you're just gonna be unhelpful, huh?"

  "All I know is, you taught me and I turned out just fine." Hooty sticks out his tongue in an attempt to get the fly walking next to his head, making a gagging sound.

Eda watches in concern. "I gotta get those girls into school."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  The three walks down the hallway but they were stopped when a student was being dragged away by a guard with a hook around the student. "The only thing I'm guilty of is being too real!"

  "That's new," Luz says as she watches the student being pulled away.

  "Well, they kinda showed up after your last visit. They smell trouble. Literally." Gus explains as (Y/n) realized that this was the guards that Edric and Emira were talking about.

  "Oh, I heard about them from the Blight twins," (Y/n) looks at Gus, who's eyes widens.

  "You already know?!" Gus's voice raised in pitch in panic.

  With a snap of its neck, school guard looks at them. "Trouble."

  Gus chuckles anxiously, "okay, time to run for no particular reason." Gus runs nervously, but he accidentally ran into Mattholomule, a student and a member of the H.A.S.

  All of Luz's and (Y/n)'s wanted posters and his president crown fall out of his bag. Gus gasps as he collects the posters.

  "Augustus, you should really watch where you going." MattHolomule glares at Gus. "Don't want the president of the H. A. S. getting hurt on his last day in office." He picks up and dusts off the crown then looks at Luz and (Y/n). "This must be your two humans. Hmm. Looks like another witchlings to me."

  "Psst. Psst!" Gus whispers to the girls while pulling at his ears. "Dazzle."

  "Oh," Luz then imatates trumpets before she and (Y/n) pulls their hoods down.

  "Ta‐da!" (Y/n) yells as she does jazz hands.

  Mattholomule yelps, "humans!"

  "They're not just any humans. Their human experts." Gus says smugly.

  Luz nods, "yeah. We've been doing this for years."

  "They're here to authenticate your treasures," Gus informs as he takes his crown back, walks past Mattholomule. "See you at the meeting."

  Mattholomule panics as the three disappears out of sight. "Oh, no, no, no, no! They can't know I lied. Then they'll never make me president. Huh?" MattHolomule noticed papers scattered around him. He picks up two of the wanted posters Gus missed. He laughs mischievously, "Ooh, Gus, I have you now."

  "As president of the H. A. S., I should feel bad about dunking on one of our own members. But as a Gus I feel like doing this," Gus then does a little dances. "♪Oh, oh, yeah♪ ♪Oh, yeah, what, oh♪"

  Luz walks over to a trophy case. "Wow! Who got the trophy for the most bones?"

  A school guard appears beside (Y/n) and sniffs.

  Gus gasps before runs in and drags Luz and (Y/n) away.

  "Whoa!" Luz yelps.

  "We don't have time for this right now. We gotta get to the clubroom." Gus says in a strain voice.

  "Okay. But next time you have to give us a full tour." (Y/n) says as Gus looks at her with a shaky smile.

Gus laughs nervously, "Yeah, next time."

  However they stopped when they see the abomination professor.

  "Ooh. It's the abomination professor. I should introduce myself. Apologize for the incident." Luz waves at the Abomination professor, "Hey, Mr. Abomination Professor. The "abominominator." Remember us?" Luz roars.

  The professor raises an eyebrow at her.

  "Oh, wouldn't you know? We suddenly have time for a full tour of Hexside!" Gus says he pushes the two humans away from the Abomination professor sights.

  "Oh, cool," (Y/n) says as a suspicious feeling anchored itself in her stomach. 'why is Gus acting weird today?' she thought as she became concern when she saw how uneased Gus was.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

** In Principal Bump's Office**

  "Been quite a while since I've sat here, huh?" Eda says as she takes a pencil out of a mug. She puts the pencil on her top lip and reclines in the chair, crossing her feet next to Principal Bump's name plate. He stares at her shoes. "I gotta admit it's extra weird without you yelling at me for picking fights or stealing."

  "I can easily change that," Principal Bump says as he magically shoves Eda over.

  Eda grunts, "Ow!"

  Principal Bump moves his name plate back, as he felt as though it was out of place. "What are you doing here, Edalyn?"

  Eda sits up and inhales as she fixes her hair. "I want to‐‐ Prft!" Eda gags as she felt uncomfortable about her deed of letting her students into the school. But for their sakes, she'll do it. "I want to enroll my two humans, Luz and (Y/n), at Hexside. And before you get all judgy‐‐"

  Principal Bump shrugs nonchalantly. "That's not a bad idea."

  "You no-good‐‐ Wait, really?" Eda blinks in surprise.

  Principal Bump walks over to a file cabinet, "I think the student body could learn a lot from having such an exchange student."

  Eda grins. Well, that's good to hear.

  "But before I even consider that, there's a lot to be answered for." Bump says as Eda reclines on the desk again. Principal Bump magically turns her upside down without looking. He pulls a stack of files out of the cabinet.

  Eda perks up, "Oh right. Yeah.I heard all about that abomination incident."

  Principal Bump shakes his head, disagreeing. "Oh, I'm not talking about Luz and (Y/n). I'm talking about the necrotic experiments, the graffiti, the scams, the cheating, Miss Jenkinmeyer's teeth.

  Eda sinks down in the chair.

  "The trouble you caused when you were here, Eda." Bump says as he drops the pile of paper and books onto the desk. Eda looks at the page on top, which reads, "PERMANENT RECORD --~-- EDALYN CLAWTHORNE".]

  Eda looks up at Bump, "Huh. I thought there'd be more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.8K 54
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
15.3K 363 13
Hunter sneaks into Luz's room with the intention of stealing her glyph notes, but she catches him the act. After he leaves, she thinks that'll be the...
328K 8.5K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
40.6K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...