From Heart With Hate

Von dephoque

'From Heart With Hate' is a doomed love story between the Italian gang lord Niccolò DeVille and Caterina Ange... Mehr

Soon, Princess
Mine To Torment
Hello 113 ?
It Hurts Like A Bitch
Plan B
Count It, Caterina
Because I Can
Do I Remind You Of Someone ?
Hello, Love
Deal With Devil
⚠️ You Are Mine
Go To Hell
⚠️ How Will You Kill Me ?
Lamb To Slaughter
Listen To Daddy
⚠️ Daddy's Little Kitten
The Deal
You Thought Wrong
Nikki Valentine
Wildest Dreams
Time To Play
Baby, We Are The Law
⚠️ Brother's Girl
A Knife?Are You Flirting?
Stick To The Plan
Cold Blood
Devil In Disguise
Who Is She?
One Kiss Away From Killing
Friends with the Monster
No More Lies
Euphoria
A Promise Worth My Life
Golden Love
Beautiful Skies & Pretty Lies
Tears of gold
⚠️ My Baby Plays Me Like a Game
The Devil's Mistress
Running on Gasoline
Dead Ends
-update-
Epilogue
Book 2 is finally here !!!!!
(Book 2) The Unholy Reunion

High (in love)

866 26 10
Von dephoque

It was a usual evening at DeVille's mansion. Niccolò was in the study room going through the emails and documents when he heard a feeble knock. His eyes lit up, assuming it was his lover finally wanting to talk to him after the intimate moment they shared on the rooftop. It's been a week that Caterina hasn't spoken a word to him. Is it because he kissed her? He was thinking.. overthinking about things that won't let him sleep.

"Sir.."

Tsk, Niccolò sighed on seeing the muscular figure of his bodyguard. He raised his eyebrows, expecting the bald guy to speak.

"We were very close, sir, but he checked out of the hotel early in the evening." The poor guy looked down, not wanting to look into the raging gaze of his master.

Niccolò curses under his breath; he had high hopes this time. It's been almost 15 days that Niccolò's men have been trying to find him. EJ EJ EJ, how come to know one knows about this man .. No government records? No crime trails. The people at the strip club never saw his face. It was always covered in a black face mask, they say. They only know that his left hand was covered in tattoos. No one on the face of this earth seems to know about his whereabouts.

"Sir? What if we interrogate the strippers again if they lie to us, sir?"

Niccolò was in significant doubt. He knows that EJ knows about his every move. Someone's helping him. Someone at his house is an intruder. Perhaps?

"Where's Caterina right now?" Niccolò said as he cleared his desk.

"I saw her talking with Tristano, sir."

"Where?"

"In the hall, outside her room."

Guess she's finally decided to step out of that room.

"Tell Luna to call her to my room."

"Yes, sir." The bald guy bowed his head before stepping out almost immediately.

Niccolò's POV

"Wanna get me drunk, huh?" Caterina chuckles.

I could feel a thin smile appearing on his face when I saw her laughing for no specific reason. I think she is already drunk.

"I just wanted to talk; it's been a while since we had a proper conversation, isn't it?" I say as I pour more into her almost empty glass.

"How's my family, Niccolò? Paxe? How are they ?" She spoke excitedly.

"Your family held your funeral two months, and your aunt is now the legitimate owner of your father's wealth. And Paxe, on the other hand, moved to NYC.. with her boyfriend." My people never stopped keeping an eye on her if she ever decided to
run her mouth in the city.

My eyes moved back to her again as I saw her head between her hands while her hair blocked a good part of her face as she looked outside the window.

"Always wanted to go there, with her of course... We were in middle school when we promised to get an apartment in NYC together.."

She sighs.

"Good for her though... she doesn't deserve this fucked up version of mine."

It was for about 10 minutes that Caterina
gazed at the sky as I stared at her appearance. She looks healthier than before. I was glad she was doing well and not thinking about ending her life again.

"Why haven't you asked me yet?"

She squints her eyes, not understanding my question very well.

"To let you go."

"Will you let me go?" She grinned as she slumped back into the sofa.

"I might if you ask."

"You're kidding."

"Or do you not what to go?"

"Why would I not want to go?" She looked back at me with a sly smile.

"Maybe you have some unfinished business here."

She chuckles. "Are you drunk?"

I decided not to beat around the bush anymore.

"Who's EJ?"

"God, I have to admit. Get a woman drunk and know her dirty secrets, but you know I expected better."

"I don't know what past you had with him; he isn't the kind of man to have any business with."

She snorted.
"I've already been through enough shit."

"Are you working for him?"

"Ugh, Niccolò. Stop, why won't we -"

My eyebrows raised in confusion.

Suddenly she crawled towards me and sat on my lap with her hands around my neck for balance, taking me by complete surprise.

"What are you-" I almost yelled.

"Ca-"

"Shhh.." She said as she pressed her soft lips against my exposed collarbone.

"You-You are drunk.." I somehow managed to stutter some words as her lips reached my jawline.

"I know, I am just .." She mumbled something inaudible.

"What?" I pulled her face away from mine as I looked into her partial open eyes.

"I am... horny." She whispers as her hands continue to reach the belt around my trouser.

"Caterina .. you have to answer my questions first." I stood up and made her sit in the place I was occupying earlier.

"I need to ask you something, and promise you'll tell me no lie," I said, crouching in from of her kees.

"No."

"What, no?"

"I want you."

"... Caterina..." I sighed.

"Please.. just this once."

I made a mistake. I shouldn't have gotten her this drunk.

"Listen, I want you to go to your room, OK?"

She groans.

"Will you be able to walk ?"

I said as I pulled her up, but her hands continued to reach my neck, pulling me down for a hug.

"You don't love me?" She looked at me with misty eyes

"Oh, Caterina...I-I do but you. Uh, we shouldn't do this right now, please."

"But whyyyyyy?"

She whined; her voice sounded just like a kid who was denied his favourite toy.

"Because you're drunk, you will regret everything in the morning."

"I am not drunk."

"That's exactly what a drunk person would say."

I tried to push her, but her grip around my waist was too tight.

Finally, I gave up and hugged her back. We stood there hugging each other for I don't know how long. I slightly nudged her, but she didn't move.

"Such a terrible drinker..." I couldn't believe she had fallen asleep while standing.

"Hey..." I patted her cheeks, but only a light groan left her lips.

I held her in my arms and took her to her room. I saw maids whispering into each other ears, but I didn't mind. I was glad she was asleep and won't pressure me to sleep with her.

The moment I laid her on the bed, covered her in blankets, and turned off the lights, I heard her groaning again.

"uh ...niccolò..?"

"Hmm, yes, what's wrong?" I switched the lights again.

"Can you please stay?"

"You need to sleep."

"I will.."

"Do you promise to behave?"

She nodded her head, her eyes still closed. I removed my shoes and socks and moved onto the blanket with her.

She held my shirt tightly and placed her head over my chest when I lay there.

"Don't leave me.." She continued to mumble something inaudible. But this time, I didn't bother her to speak again. I was already tired, and she needed to sleep.

I patted her head to fasten the process. And lay there for almost an hour.

"Niccolò?"

"Why don't you sleep already?"

"Why didn't you kill me?"

I sighed.

"I realised how stupid it was...to take a life for someone who died ages ago."

"Isn't mafia all about taking revenge?"

"Rules are meant to be broken, and I won't hesitate to break a stupid rule for you."

She grinned. Her face looked paler in the moonlight.

"When I came here ...you knew who I was? Then why did you -"

"Hit you?"

She nodded, snuggling into my chest.

"I am very ashamed of what I did; I was being stupid. You know. Initially, I was disappointed and sad, and you didn't recognise me. It was hurtful, and soon, it turned into anger. I remembered everything about you and you... didn't even talk about me in all those years. I think it was the reason I began to hate you. You were such an innocent person, and I hated to hurt you, but I don't know Caterina. I don't think I can justify it in any words."

"The fact that you're hiding something from me, and I can't even help you. You don't realise the danger you've got yourself into, Caterina. I really shouldn't have sent you there. But you know I hated seeing the hurt in your eyes every day. I still remember how you held my hands and begged me not to kill you, and I couldn't even stay by your side to comfort you. I am a bad person; I have done terrible things. But making you a killer was the biggest sin I have ever committed. But trust me, you are the only good thing that has ever happened to me throughout my existence. I know I don't deserve you. I don't deserve your love .. your touch. But I can't stay away from you anymore, Caterina. The thought of losing you scares me. I will probably go insane if I don't have you in my life. You were the one who kept a hold on my humanity, you protected me from my demons, but I let yours destroy you."

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard light snores. She was sleeping. I don't know if she even listened to any of my confessions.

"I don't know if I'll ever gather the courage to tell you this when we're sober." I smiled as my lips reached to kiss her forehead one last time before heading back to my room.

A/N

I don't like writing cute stuff but nevermind 💁‍♀️

Mind Games — Sickick

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 27.2K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
1.6K 44 24
Selli goes on a last minute work trip to Italy and ends up meeting a handsome stranger whose hot and cold nature frustrates her. She doesn't know if...
543 25 21
/He was both dangerous and heavenly./ 22-year old college student, Aurora Russo never imagined her life would be flipped upside down during her schoo...
8K 151 15
Azalea's and Alessandro's story💗 Azalea is the quite girl who lives in The States. Even though she is a Russian mafia princess, her life is quite...