๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

8.2K 295 119
By liyahwritesss

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 2ɴᴅ

"Goodmorning, Handsome," an angelic female voice said. I recognized it. It sounded like Nai.

"How's you sleep, Luv?" she said in another seductive voice.

"I love you." her voice faded out.

"I love you too," I said.

"What? Wake up, Sin! I'm hungry!" I woke up to the voice I woke up to every morning. The same nagging ass person. Nadia.

It was a dream. Nai wasn't really here, but I wished she was.

Ever since Christmas Eve, I've missed her so much. I love her so fucking much.

Nadia on the other hand, she was there when I needed somebody. She ended up pregnant and then we got together.

I can't say I've ever really loved her. I do have love for her though.

I was so excited when I found out I was going to be a dad. I was finally getting what I wanted although it wasn't really with the person I wanted.

It seems like she'a been living her best life. She got sexier that she already was which I didn't know what possible.

She seems happy for the most part. And I can get that she's fed the hell up with all these people. Nai went quiet for so long that no one ever expected for her to say anything, let alone physically put her hands on someone.

She just wasn't that type of person.

As far as I know now, she went back Orlando with no regrets.

I was beyond heated when Nai fought Bridget. I didn't like seeing her do that.

"Nadia, get up and fix you something to eat. I need a fucking break."

I got out the bed and went in the bathroom.

"What?! I am pregnant! What the fuck?"

"I'm well aware. And now that I think about it, I wish you weren't," I mumbled that last part.

She started all that damn boo-hooing and shit. I don't got time.

I ignored her to the best of my abilities and got in the shower. After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Sin! Go fix me some food!" Nadia whined.

I kept ignoring her and went in the closet to put on a white tee, gray Nike tech joggers and the jacket to match. I put on some white Nike socks and my white forces.

I gotta get the fuck up out of here. She about to drive me insane.

Is it bad that I'm missing Nai so bad right now? I really don't give a shit. I do.

"Where are you going? Are you going to get food? I'm hungry, Sin. Bring me food."

She ain't getting shit from me.

Nadia is 8 months pregnant. She gotta be the worst pregnant person on planet fucking Earth.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand sand wallet out of the drawer.

"Sin!"

I threw a $100 bill on the bed and walked out the room.

"Sin!"

"Nadia! Stop fucking calling me. Shit!"

"I'm calling my brother."

"Call yo fucking brother. You setting him up for failure."

"Where you going?"

I walked out the room and walked downstairs to the garage and opened it. I got in the car and took 5 seconds to appreciate the absence of Nadia and her complaining.

I ended up going to Meechie's house. He opened the door laughing.

"What you doing here?"

"Getting away from Nadia. Move out the way, shitface."

I went in the house and heard laughing and talking.

I saw all the guys and Nai in the livingroom. She was drinking a jug of cranberry juice and the guys were rolling blunts.

"Getting away from babymama?" Marco chuckled.

"Fuck you."

Nai was now on her phone looking all pretty in the face.

"Sin, you high or something?" Fats asked.

"No."

"Then quit staring and shit. Yo daddy ain't tell you that was rude?"

"Man, fuck all y'all."

"I'an even do shit yet," Meechie said.

"Man anyways."

"Meechie, we gotta go to the airport."

"You gotta leave already? Why you can't just move back here?"

"Because I'm happier where I am now. I'll be back soon though."

"When is soon? 'Cause yo ass be lying."

"Very soon. Come on, Boy," she chuckled.

"Bye, Guys!" she said to the others.

"Bye!"

And then they left.

"Mm mm mm," Marco hummed shaking his head.

"What?" Fats asked.

"Nothing."

"She stayed here?" I asked.

"No. She stayed at her dad house and she just came here to talk to us and Meechie was gon take her to the airport."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"I was just asking."

"Yeah, asking to make sure they ain't fucking."

"Marco, I swear you get on my damn nerves."

"I'm just saying what needs to be said."

"Give me that," I said referring to the blunt he just rolled.

"Did you put in on this?"

"Man, give me it."

"Ugly ass nigga."

"Yo bitch don't think so."

♕♕♕

"Lemme ask y'all a question," I said. A nigga is on mf cloud 10 right now.

"What's up," Meechie said with his head back looking at the ceiling.

All of us were so high right now.

"Am I the drama?" I asked.

"Yes," all three of them said.

"What? Y'all niggas supposed to have my back."

"Sin, you my nigga and I wouldn't trade you for the world...I probably would...that's a joke. Anyways, you are the drama. I'ma stick beside you, but you are the drama," Marco said twisting on his hair.

"What you think, Fats?"

"Of course you're the drama. You my brother, but you're also the drama."

"How?"

"Girls be so hung up on you and know that they sharing you. They act suprised when one of the bitches they sharing you with tell them the 'truth'. You be having girls fighting and it be over you."

"I didn't make Nai fight," I said. I assumed that was what he was talking about.

"I know. Let me tell you the truth, Sin."

"What?"

"Nai don't give a spider ass about you right now."

"On Baby Jesus she don't," Fats co-signed.

"With all that ass she got, she don't got a piece of it on you," he shook his head.

"I'an saying she won't fall back for you in the future, I'm just saying right now. She don't give a flying ass about you though. Y'all was so cute. I wanted to be like y'all," Fats said.

Damn.

"And even though she don't give a hotdog damn about you, you're still the drama, Sin. We still fuck with you to the end of the Earth though, My nigga," Meechie said.

Damn again.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ.

ʟɪʏᴀʜᴡʀɪᴛᴇss♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 21K 41
She had let him go to keep him safe. Instead of tieing him to a life she can't bear to live herself, she pushed him away to create a future he had l...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
721K 25.6K 42
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."