The Devils Love

Autorstwa nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... Więcej

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Captive - Chapter Twenty
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five
Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight

Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

2.4K 68 16
Autorstwa nataleet3

Matteo Romano

-Five months later-

It stills fucks me up like it has from the start.

Davina captivated me the first night we met and I haven't been able to get away from her since. Not that I would want to but it's still a new feeling for me. She's had me on a leash for months now, even if she didn't know it.

Nights like these where it's just us two without a care in the world for anything else besides each other give me a different feeling. One that I wish to hold onto for as long as I possibly can.

We were currently at my club. I had to meet with a business associate who was tasked with keeping tabs on Giovanni's father and she wanted to come along. I had finished my meeting a few minutes ago and was looking over the railing at the crowd, searching for her. I was quick to spot her.

I know she wore white on purpose. My top two favorite colors on her are white and black and she knows it. In white she's a literal angel, but in black she truly shows who she is.

I wouldn't say I was jealous of a dress but god damn how I wish I could hug her body the way that dress is right now.

She was currently up at the bar getting another drink. From my angle, her back was turned to me as she leaned on the bar top causing her back to arch slightly and her ass to stick out more.

It was already almost midnight and truth be told, I don't think I'll be able to stay here much longer.

I want us to leave. I want to go somewhere so it can be just us two. No noise, no distractions, no people to get in my way of getting to my girl.

I watched as Cailum slid her drink across the bar to her. She quickly grabbed it and spun around.

It's almost as if she knew I was watching her. Her eyes met mine straight away. She had a light smile on her face. I didn't even get a chance to return it before she started walking through the crowd of people dancing.

My eyes never left her. Not even when she reached the bottom of the stairs. The guards there knew to let her up without any words being exchanged. I walked over to the edge of the steps to meet her once she got to the top.

My own personal beautiful view.

I led her over to a chair with my hand on the bottom of her back. I slipped in the chair and pulled her on my lap.

She set her drink down on the table before turning back to me. "How did the meeting go?"

"It went well. Ever since Giovanni's death his father has been keeping to himself and staying away from any of the businesses." I loved the way she listened as I talked about my work. She was genuinely into it and wanted to know just as much as I did and I never held anything back from her.

In the last few months she's learned a lot about my work and how things operate. "So what I'm hearing is at the moment he's not a threat and he's no longer interfering with shipments to fuck you over."

I chuckled at the way she worded it. "Yes Love. We shouldn't have to worry about him for now, but he'll be back eventually. I can't just kill his only child and not expect any retaliation."

She nodded her head in understanding before speaking. "Well we'll handle it when the time comes. If he's anything like his son, it'll be easy to take care of him."

Davina now talks like she runs the business right along side me. At this point she might as well. She's much more logical and way less reckless than I am. It's good to have someone like that around to keep my head on straight and keep the stupidly dangerous situations down to a minimum.

"As much as you know I love hearing you talk about the businesses with me, I'm ready to leave. I want to show you something."

There's only one place of mine Davina hadn't been to yet. I was saving it for a night like this because it could only be used for a time like this.

I know that by now her mind is all over the place with where I am going to take her. But she didn't ask any questions.

Probably because she knows I won't tell her.

-

The driver dropped us off out front of the tall office building. No, I don't own the whole building, but there is a floor that I rent out.

Being a weekend and so late into the night, there was no one around except a few lingering janitors. I knew no one would be on my floor so I led her to elevator and pushed the button for the forty-seventh floor.

Davina was quiet. Deep in her thoughts about where we were and what I had to show her. She would never be able to guess my surprise no matter how hard she thought about it.

It took a few minutes for the elevator to reach my floor. With a faint 'ding' the doors slid open. It was completely silent and almost pitch black. I knew the layout well enough to not need much light anyway.

I took Davina by the hand and led her through the office to the hallway that had my office. I stopped once we got to the door and moved so I was behind her.

"Close your eyes for me Love." Due to not being able to see that well, I didn't know if she actually had or not. I just had to hope that she would trust me and just do it.

I reached around her to open the door and then placed my hands on her hips to guide her forward. We moved around any furniture that was in the way before stopping at the floor to ceiling windows.

My apartment looked out over the city itself, but this office had a different view of New York. This view was of the Brooklyn Bridge. At night it was illuminated by its own lights and the headlights of the cars driving over it.

The lights coming in from the city showed me that she had in fact closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around Davina's waist. "You can open your eyes now."

I felt her body shift as she sucked in a quick breath.

I guess it's true when people say New York views are literally breathtaking.

As she admired the view, I was at war with myself in my head. I've never felt such a tightness in my chest, but the fear and anxiety I have right now is killing me.

I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down before I took a step back, removing myself from Davina. This caught her attention.

She turned around to face me but paused in shock at what she saw.

Davina King

There's no way in hell this is happening right now.

My breathing completely stopped when I had to look down at Matteo.

One knee on the floor the other propped up, his hands held a small velvety black box. I smacked my hand over my mouth as the realization of what he was about to do hit me.

If he had been planning this for a while he hid it well. I can always tell when something is bothering him or if something is going on, but I honestly never expected this to happen.

I didn't even know he ever wanted to get married.

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring with a golden band. Then Matteo took a noticeable deep breath. "God Angel, I never thought I would be in this position, but you came in and turned everything I thought upside down. You already know that I would do absolutely anything for you. I love you more than I thought I would ever be able to love anyone, so will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I could feel tears welling up in the brim of my eyes. I didn't have to think about my answer. The second I saw him there on one knee I knew what my answer was. "Of course I will marry you."

Before he stood up, he removed the ring from the box and slipped it onto my finger. Somehow he knew my exact ring size because it fit perfectly.

As soon as he arose to his feet I practically tackled him by wrapping my arms around him. The force caused us to both stumble back until Matteo was able to lean against the edge of the desk. Our arms were wrapped around each other tightly and we both held huge smiles.

"I love you so much Angel."

"I love you too."

He leaned his head down to bring his lips onto mine softly. We pulled away a few minutes after. Matteo was looking at me, more like admiring me, with a look that I couldn't place the emotions behind it.

"Anything you want at our wedding, you name it and I'll make sure we have it."

I felt like this moment wasn't even real. The shock of Matteo and I's whole story and situation hit me like a train.

Now I get to marry The Devil himself.

-A.N-
I feel like this was a shitty ending but it's the end never the less. I cant wait to write more and I already have a few ideas for the next book but haven't decided which one i'm going to actually write. Anyways thank you all for everything. I love you all🤍.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
18.9K 525 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
501 154 12
| WRITING IN PROGRESS | Lorenzo De Luca childhood was a mess , his parents got divorced and his father forced him to make things he shouldn't have d...