THE DAY I MET YOU

By Dishaghy1234

HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE AGAIN WITH YET ANOTHER MEWGULF FANFIC . SEEMS I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE TWO BOYS... More

PROLOGUE
MEETING FRIENDS
FLASHBACK 1
FLASHBACK # 2
FLASHBACK#3
FLASHBACK #4
FLASHBACK#5
A NEW BEGINNING
A Peep from the Past
PUNISHMENT FOR LOVE
FORGIVE ME ...PLEASE
MINE
Changed Identities
MARRIAGE AND MORE
I am married
MEETING PHI'S PEERS
EVERYTHING
A favor from the past
HARD TO FORGIVE
FORGIVE OR FORGET
How Phi Handles ...
The New Day....The New Sunshine
REGRETS
ALL WELL

FLASHBACK#6

302 34 8
By Dishaghy1234

IN THE PRESENT TIME

Mew's pov 

Gulf went on narrating our story showing a rainbow of emotions , failing miserably to hide his feelings as his face showed exactly how he felt . I too put in my inputs now and then but I knew Gulf wasn't comfortable with speaking what was to come ....so I intervened .

Me : Guys , do you know , Gulf makes lemonade like you have never tasted before  . Gulfie why don't you make lemonade for your phis ? 

Gulf : Ok phi .

Knott : Come Gulf I will show you the kitchen .( Knott and Gulf went to the kitchen ) 

Bright : Why did you send them Mew ? 

Me : Gulf is not comfortable with this part of our lives . I didn't want him to relive it . 

FLASHBACK CONTINUES 

It was like the calm before the storm . Too quite ....too Normal to digest . I kept reminding Gulf to be careful but he was too happy that finally his life was falling in track . Like always I was to meet him near the river bank . Just as I pulled out my car from the University gate to the main road when suddenly a boy from the nearby high school came in front of my car . I opened the car door and rushed him to the hospital . Gulf was waiting for me but I had no way of contacting him. I called Som again and he came immediately to the hospital . The boy had suffered only minor scratches but I still felt guilty . It took full one hour to dress him and the doctor gave him a good to go . I asked Som to send him home and immediately left for the river bank . It was nearly sunset and after parking the car I ran to the secluded spot where we always met . I didn't know why there was an unease in the pit of my stomach , warning me that something dreadful is going to happen . I prayed all way for Gulf to be safe . I heard Gulf's screams from a distance and hurried my pace . I couldn't believe what I saw . Gulf was naked lying on  the ground badly beaten and Rowas trying to force himself on him . 

Seeing me he screamed again ... "Phi help " and he fainted .

I reached Gulf  and pulled Rocky away from him . His friends who were enjoying the show ran as fast as their legs could carry . But I caught hold of Rocky and punched him straight on his face . My second punch made him collapse on the ground . I tied his hands and legs with Gulf's torn shirt . I opened my own shirt and covered Gulf's bruised body and called the Police . Sexual assault wasn't something I was going to tackle on my own . Thankfully the Chief of our district police station was Champ , one of my senior in school. Not long after the police team reached the spot and arrested Rocky . And I carried Gulf to the Hospital . He was immediately admitted and treated but was still unconscious . I called the orphanage and informed . Aunty along with Liz and Ethen came . Aunty kept crying and Liz kept asking what happened to her Phi . Though my heart was in turmoil ...a whirlwind of emotions trying to escape as tears in my eyes , I kept a brave face and consoled Aunty and Liz that their Gulf will be alright . I was angry and full of guilt . I kept visualizing various scenarios and What Ifs ?

What if I hadn't reached on time .

What if I had told him to go to the orphanage directly .

What if I had picked him up from the school in my car .

What if I had not hit the kid . 

I could have saved Gulf from this suffering . 

The doctor came out and said Gulf was out of danger but was still in shock . I entered the room and Gulf started crying again . I held him tightly and tried to calm him . After good one hour I forced Aunty and the kids to go back and decided to stay with Gulf . It was a very restless night both for Gulf and Me . He woke up many times to his nightmares and the fever also ran high . Next morning we made an official complaint in the police station .  Gulf was in the hospital so Champ came personally to take the statement . Phi Champ said the boy I had hit was also their accomplice of Rocky who was trying to stall me.  I knew Rocky's father would use all his channels to release his son and I would never let Rocky move openly . If he is such a brute at 18 what a criminal he would be at 20 . I called the TV channel reporters and released the video from earlier . I also gave an interview as I was the eye witness of this whole incident . 

The whole of Sondara was in utter shock . This was huge . Many other issues like money laundering and misuse of power , which had been suppressed earlier came into light . Rocky was given one year of jail as he was already an adult . The Mayor had to resign . I knew he wouldn't keep quite but my foremost concern was Gulf's safety . I picked him in the morning for school and dropped him in the orphanage in the evening . Aunty did not allow him to go anywhere . I knew people had started talking about us , curious to know why an University lecturer who came from such an affluent family had entangled himself to that orphan . I didn't care . Gulf had no idea , he still don't... that I love him . I never asked him to be my boyfriend . He called me  Phi and trusted me blindly . I knew I was important for him and held a special place in his heart . For now I was content with that . 

A couple of months passed , I had started to relax when suddenly the whole town was blazing with posters of Me and Gulf . The town committee was conservative . My dad was a member of the committee too . They called me for an open meeting . My Dad and me had an argument the day before the meeting . He asked me to renounce having any relation with 'That Boy ' . I refused to lie and decided to stay true to my feelings . He said I had to decide between Them and Gulf .... I was already prepared for that so I told them that the orphan boy had no one except me . I didn't sleep a wink that night . 

Next morning I went to meet Gulf . He as expected had heard everything and had decided to stay away from me . It needed quite some pacifying to make Gulf understand that even if I refuse everything the people of Sondara  would never let us live in peace , so it was better to tell the  truth . Gulf came to the meeting with me even though I did not want him to , saying he was as much a part of this as I was . 

The hall was packed and some people did not allow Gulf to enter . I held his hand and asked him to wait outside as I went in. My dad was sitting in the first row without any emotion while Mae was crying in the corner . They proposed to find a girl for me to marry and for me to cut all ties with Gulf . I refused and walked away .

Present time 

Me: Gulf cried the whole way . And friends, here we are with nothing but our determination to make a good life and you all to call as my family . 

Bright : You have not told Gulf that you love him . ( I shook my head ) 

Win : You are really a specimen ,good enough to keep in the museum .  Really Mew It has been so many months yet you are hesitating . It is clear as day that Gulf adores you . 

Me : Hmmm 

Bright : What hmmm? Do it now . Propose him now . 

At that moment Gulf entered the living room with a tray full of glasses . 

Gulf : What are you asking Phi to do ? 

Me : Gulf I had to tell you something .....umm.....I wanted to say that ...ummm...I love ...

Gulf : I love what Phi ?

Me : I love you Gulf . Will you be my boyfriend ?

Gulf : I know Phi ....I know that you love me and I love you too . I have no one except you 

Me : (Shocked) Huh? Really Gulf ? Why didn't you tell me ? 

Gulf : What is there to tell Phi ? I thought you knew . You might be stupid leaving your family and property for some stranger you don't even love but I am not . I would have never come with you If I hadn't loved you . Moreover , I gave you flowers for months and you did everything a boyfriend does . We have been boyfriends since a long time .  You are funny Phi . 

All my friends started laughing at my embarrassed face . Bright finally declared that he loved Gulf earning a glare from Win . 

**************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE , HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL . HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ? THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEAL WITH THEIR NEW LIFE IN BANGKOK . LETS HOPE THEY DO WELL .

GOODNIGHT 

DISHA 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 712 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
57.8K 2.9K 16
A/N: I usually write fanfics about MarkJin and recently, I've been a big fan of these two Thai actors and a shipped couple, MewGulf! So I decided to...
After Us By j

Fanfiction

9.6K 545 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...