.: My little Pet~ :. The Sequ...

נכתב על ידי Nova_3213

If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you w... עוד

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.: 19 :.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.
.:27:.
.:28:.
.:29:.
.:30:.
.:31:.
.:32:.
.:33:.
.:34:.
.:35:.
.:36:.
.:37;.
.:38:.
.:39:.
.:40:.
.:41:.
.:42:.
.:43:.
.:44:.
.:45:.
.:46:.
.:47:.
.:48:.
.:49:.
.:50:.
.:51:.
.:52:.
.:53:.
.:54:.
.:55:.
.:56:.
.:57:.
.:58:.
.:60:.
.:61:.
.:62:.
.:63:.
.:64:.
.:65:.
.:66:.
.:67:.
.:68:.
.:69:.
.:70:.
.:71:.
.:72:.
.:73:.
.:74:.
.:75:.
.:76:.
.:77:.
.:78:.
.:79:.

.:59:.

5.3K 196 332
נכתב על ידי Nova_3213

.: few hours later:.

Dream laid in bed, wearing nothing but his boxers and sweat pants.
"Hmm.." he glanced around before looking at the tv.

He held the two newborn pups on his chest, staring at the random movie.

George slept peacefully next to him, zuma sleeping happily in between them... he put on a movie for the pups while he helped Dream calm down.

Dream stared at the tv, he wasn't watching anything... just thinking- that's all he's been doing all night.

Its almost 5 in the morning... and all Dream could do is think- how can he be better.

"Dream...?" George rubbed his eyes, glancing up.
"Why are you still awake..." he mumbled, squinting his eyes.

"I'm happy right now.." Dream looked down at the two small pups sleeping.
"I don't want to sleep." He hummed.

"You need to sleep if we are going out later." George mumbled, fluttering his eyes awake.
"Okay..? Go the fuck to bed."

Dream cocked a brow.
"We are going out..?" He tilted his head.
"I didn't know of this.. where are we going?"

"I was thinking a family trip too the aquarium." George softly smiled, rubbing his eyes.
"It would be a nice way to bond." He stretched his arm over, resting it on dreams shoulder.

Dream nodded.
"Alright... I don't mind." He mumbled to himself, looking up at the ceiling.
"I'd love to go with the pups."

George tilted his head, he didn't know how to help dream.
"Dream...?" He spoke softly.

"Mhm." Dream just hummed a response, smiling to himself.

"Are you okay..?" George lightly nudged dreams side.
"Do you want to talk...?" He softly spoke.

"I'm fine, just tired." Dream shrugged, looking down at the pups in his arms.
"You should get some rest." He lightly hugged the pups.

George sighed, lightly nodding.
"You should too." He rested his head on dreams shoulder.

Dream nodded, but he never went to sleep... he just- stayed awake... he couldn't stop thinking.

.: 6-7 am :.

The two baby pups yawned as they slowly woke up- shuffling around faintly.

Dream looked down, smiling softly.
"Good morning little ones." He chuckled quietly, holding them carefully.
"Careful-"

The two pups glanced up, happily snuggling into dreams arms when they realized who it was.

"Hi" Dream sat up, his smile growing.
"Are you two hungry...?" He saw the two cuddle into him- they were always hungry when they woke up.

The two pups whined... as they were indeed hungry.

"Alright little ones- let's find you something to eat."
Dream carefully slid out of bed, carrying the two.

"Can I come..?" Zuma peaked his head out from under the blanket.
"I'm hungry too.."

Dream looked over, nodding.
"Of course zuma.. I can make us all something to eat." His smiled grew happily.
"You don't need to ask."

Zuma happily gasped.

.: Dream and the pups POV :. Downstairs .:.

The three pups sat on the couch, in view of dream- dream made sure they were in his gaze the entire time, and also made sure to put pillows on the ground in case he didn't make it before they fell.

Dream had two bowls of baby food while for zuma he had apple sauce and fruit slices on the side.
"I swear to god do not spit this back at me.." he held two bowls in one hand and zumas in the other.
"Or I'll be upset."

Zuma happily looked up as Dream walked over with the bowl.
"Yay! Apple!" His smile grew happily.

Dream felt extremely happy- he finally got to spend time with the pups.
"Here.." he moved the coffee table closer to the pups, making sure they won't fall while eating.
"Careful loves."

Zuma held his hands up as Dream placed the bowl in front of him.
"Yay!" He grabbed the green plastic spoon and happily ate from his apple sauce.

"I'll be right back." Dream placed the other two bowls on the table, making his way back in the kitchen to get the two pups there drinks.

Elio and tallie were happily snuggling there toys, waiting patiently for Dream.

Dream began to see up a bottle for each of the pups, trying to remember what George taught him.
"Alright." He was able to manage, twisting the lids on them both and shaking it.
"Finally!"

He made his way back over towards the pups, having a proud look on his face- he finally can act like the pups dad without feeing useless.

Dream sat on the side of the table, he needed to feed them-
"I'm guessing you guys are hungry." He smiled happily.
"Here."

The two pups squeaked happily.

Dream had a spoon for each of them, taking turns feeding them.
"You both will take turns.. as there's only one of me right now!" He chuckled faintly.

The pups all happily ate.

"Here, let's put the tv on while you eat." Dream used the remote next to him to turn on the tv and put on cartoons for the smaller pups.

.: George and Sapnap POV :.

George leaned against the door frame, smiling softly.
"Cute.." he mumbled to himself.

He woke up about 5 minutes ago- but once he made his way downstairs.. he saw how happy dream was taking care of the pups.

"Why you here?"
Sapnap walked over, glancing at the two.
"Aren't you gonna help him..?" He cocked a brow, resting his hands on his hips.

"Nah."
George shook his head, continuing to look over at Dream.
"He's happy right now.. he wants to spend time with the pups." He smiled.
"I'm letting him, he needs it."

Dream had a huge smile on his face, happily spending time with the pups... even if he was only feeding them- he felt useful.

Sapnap cocked a brow, he was confused.
"I don't get it." He glanced at Dream, then George.

George shook his head.
"Just leave him be- I might pretend to sleep for a few more hours." He watch as the three pups happily giggled.
"Actually- I'm gonna go do some work upstairs in the office"

.: Dream and the pups POV :.

Dream piled the empty bowls on top of each other once they finished.
"Here." He cradled the two pups, struggling to hold the bottles for them.

Zuma sat next to Dream with a sippy cup.
"I'm happy" he smiled, looking up at Dream.
"Very happy."

"Me too zuma." Dream looked down, smiling.
"I like spending time with you three." He held the two smaller.
"I'd prefer doing it more often."

Elio held onto the bottle- while tallie was trying to smack dreams hand- trying to take the bottle.

Dream couldn't help but not smile... he felt all warm and fuzzy.. even if tallie was being a feisty bitch.
"I love you three a lot." He chuckled faintly.
"Let's watch a movie and wait for your mom to wake up."

Zuma tugged on dreams arm, trying to get his attention.

"Yes zumie...?" Dream glanced down, happily humming.
"What is it?" He smiled.

"Can we play outside...?" Zuma gave Dream- that look.
"Pleaseeee... mama takes me in the garden when watering the flowers." He whined, trying to convince Dream to take him out.

Dream thought for a minute.
"I don't see why not, why do you go get ready." He nudged his head.
"I need to finish feeding then change the pups."

.: Outside :.

Zuma giggled as he ran outside, stumbling over to the flowers.
"Flowers!! Mama likes the flowers." He was wearing his blue puffy jacket.

Dream smiled, nodding.
"Yeah, he does." He wore a thick black hoodie, having a blanket wrapped across his body firmly, having the two newborn pups inside.

He may look stupid- but it was easier holding them like this- and they seem to enjoy it more.

Zuma giggled as he looked at the flowers.
"Mama likes watering flowers when you are asleep." He glanced over.
"Mama says he doesn't like waking you up"

"I know, he always does it." Dream nodded, carefully sitting down.
"He loves these flowers." He knew how much George loved the garden.. it was his favourite space.

"I do." George walked out, having a blanket wrapped around his body.
"It's my favourite hobby- other then do that weird mafia shit you do."

Dream turned around, smiling.
"Morning love, i already fed the pups." He had a faint proud look.
"You don't have to worry."

"Oh! Thank you." George smiled, looking over at Dream.
"And I'm guessing zuma wanted outside?" He didn't want to ruin dreams happy moment... so he decided to pretend.

Dream nodded, looking over.
"I also am a bit tired myself so I made a satchel." He looked down at the baby pups.

George glanced down, seeing the two baby pups snuggled together- watching zuma play.
"Thank you for watching them while I was asleep." He himself wasn't asleep- he was just managing dreams emails from his office, sorting from important and not important ones.

Dream rolled his eyes.
"I know you were in my office, I could see you from here." He softly chuckled.

George had a small sigh.
"I have been caught." He smiled.
"I was managing through your emails, important and non important- I remember one of our late night conversations on emails."

"I know." Dream nodded.
"I trust you-" he looked back at zuma.
"You ready for the aquarium?"

Total word count: 1721

E

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2M 48.8K 89
This story continued Mpreg BECAUSE MY READERS MADE ME SO IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT! DO NOT READ!! George was born a male omega which is very ver...
85.6K 1.8K 17
Omegverse au (dnf) For 23 years, George has be living his life as an alpha. Until he meets Dream and goes through his first heat? story also consists...
26.2K 375 25
⚠️PLEASE READ TWs⚠️ There will be smut :] I'm not very good at making descriptions but I hope this is ok Some karlnap George had ran away from his mi...
110K 5.8K 53
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operat...