You Disgust Me.. (William A...

Oleh fnafkid83

Cover art is by squid_nuudle from Twitter! You desperately needed a job, your father kicked you out of the h... Lebih Banyak

⚠️!warning!⚠️
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifiteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Character Designs.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
important!!

Chapter Ten.

1.9K 59 267
Oleh fnafkid83

As the police takes the man away, you make your way inside. You walk to the kitchen, preparing all the the ingredients for the pizza you and Mr. Afton were originally planning on taking home.

You hear the kitchen door open, you turn around and it's Mr. Afton.

"Oh hey." You say, taking the flour out of the pantre.

"Why didn't you shoot him?" He asks, he's still disappointed at the outcome. He was hoping for a corpse on the sidewalk and flashing ambulance lights.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason, it's just odd that you let him live after knowing his intentions for you."

"I guess it is odd, but I didn't feel like going to prison today." You joke, making Mr. Afton chuckle under his breath.

He walks towards you, just as you get done making the dough he leans on the counter.

"And where on earth did you learn defense like that?" He asks. He wasn't interested at all but he figured if he engaged in more conversation with you, then he could get you to trust him for further plans to satisfy his bloody urges.

But lately that hasn't been working, whenever he tries to there's no change. Now he has to try another way.

Tension.

"My father." You answer, sprinkling flour on the counter.

"Ah yes, before he kicked you out?" He slightly smiles while you pause.

"How did you-?"

"I have my ways, darling." He winks at you, making your face heat up from the sudden pet name.

How could he even-? Oh, Scarlett was probably over sharing to Henry then he probably told William.

You think as you roll and fold the dough on the counter. Mr. Afton stops smiling and observes your technique.

"Your doing it wrong." He says, he stands up and gets behind you. He puts his hands on top of yours. He leans in more and gets closer to your ear. "You have to be rough with it." He whispers.

He moves your hands along with his.

"There you go.." He whispers again. As he gets closer, trying to put more force into kneeding the dough. You could feel something rub against you. It's almost like he's grinding against you.

"W-what happened to ground rules?" You ask.

"Those only applied to you, not me." He says, still kneeding the dough along with you.

"Then what happened to you not liking physical touch?"

He lifts his head up. "That only applied to Henry, he tends to get a bit.." He pauses and returns to your ear. "Handsy."

Now you could really feel your face getting hot. You try to slip your hands away from his but he pins his hands on top of yours.

"There's no point on trying to escape me, I'm so much stronger than you." You stay still.

For some reason Mr. Afton always loved power. Just having your small frame under his tall stature makes his heart throb. And knowing that he could make you do anything he wanted you to do just makes it better.

But the whole situation made you uncomfortable, the touch of another person made you recall memories.

Memories you didn't want to remember.

"I still have that gun, Afton."

The police men didn't bother searching you guys, they just took the man and left.

"Are you trying to threaten me, Ms. L/n?" He says, burying his face on the left side of your neck. Your scent fills his senses.

"I'm not trying to, I am." You've grown irrated at the fact that he thinks he can touch you any way he pleases. He picks his head up, then grips both your wrists with his one hand.

He takes the other and lifts your shirt, then takes the gun out of your pocket.

"I'll be taking this then." He puts it in his back pocket.

"Why are you doing this?" You ask, he lifts your arms and turns you around to face him.

"No reason, it's just fun to see you like this."

The hell is that supposed to mean?

You think to yourself, as his smirk turns into a chilling smile you both hear the door open.

"William?"

It's Henry.

"Oh hey Hen, Ms. L/n and I were just talking." He lies, immediately letting you go and turning to Henry.

"Didn't look like talking to me." He says, crossing his arms. He looks to you, acknowledging your uncomfortable expression. Henry wasn't good when confronting people but when it came to William it was very easy.

"We were-"

"My office, I'll be in there in a few." He sternly says, William's expression turns sour. He reluctantly walks to the hallway.

When he left the room you felt like you can finally breathe. Henry walks to you.

"Ms. L/n, William hasn't tried to hurt you. Has he?" Henry asks, having a worried expression on his face. You grip your wrist in response to the question.

He looks down at them, he sighs in disappointment. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I was worried this would happen."

You lift your head up to meet eye contact to him.

"What do you mean?"

"He's always behaved weirdly, one moment he's this very well mannered tea drinker to 'let me see your blood spill.'" He puts up air quotations.

He has a gun, he took the gun away from me.

You internally panic.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm okay." You say, still feeling uneasy.

"Alright, if he does anything else tell me and I'll take care of it."

You nod your head, he pulls you into a tight hug. You hug him back, his touch felt so warm. You didn't mind if Henry touches you, at least you knew he had good intentions.

Unlike William.

Henry pulls away from you.

"You can go home if you'd like, William and I need to talk."

"Alright, have a great rest of your day sir."

William drove you both here, but you couldn't tell Henry that. He'd probably lose his shit.

"You too, now get out of here! Go live your youthful life!" He says cheerfully, you laugh and exit the kitchen.

Time skip

You walk up to William's front door, you needed your shower stuff and your old clothes. You can't go back wearing William's clothes.

You open the door, surprisingly the door was unlocked. As soon as you open it you remember that you never brought home the pizza-

Elizabeth runs up to you.

"Hey Ms. Y/n! Where's the pizza?"

"Uh, your dad is getting it. I have to go back to my house."

"Awee why?" She asks. Looking up at you with sad eyes.

"Yeah why?" Evan walks up to the both you, still holding the golden bear.

You had to make up a lie.

Oh yeah I have to go back to my house because the man that tried to assault me is in jail now so I no longer need to be over here with your crazy dad.

Like you could say that to some kids.

"My parents are visiting me so I need to be there to greet them!" You lie, they might buy it.

"Oh okay, will you come and visit though?"

"Of course Lizzy, I wouldn't want to miss any tea parties!"

You were hesitant with your answer, you weren't sure if you were going to visit. I guess you'll have to see.

You walk upstairs, you get to William's room and grab your old clothes and change into them.

You make your way to the bathroom and get your shower stuff. Then you head out the door, and cross the street.

As you open your door Scarlett jolts up from the couch and darts to you. She quickly embraces you with a hug.

"Oh y/n! Where were you?!" She asks, pulling away from the hug and grips your shoulders.

"I was at a friend's place."

You lie, you feel horrible for lying but it's better than her going ballistic and try to fix the problem that'd already been solved.

"Alright, just." She pauses. "Just tell me ahead of time. I was worried sick about you."

Your face turns pink.

Snap out of it y/n, she has someone else.

You think, then you yawn.

"I'm really tired, Scar, I think I'll go to bed earley today."

"Okay, sweet dreams." She leans over you and gives you a kiss on the forehead. She let's go of your shoulders, as soon as she does you race up the stairs and head to your room.

You close the door behind you, you lean on it.

You touch your forehead and smile.

"Idiot.." You say, red faced.

You walk to your bed, then plop on it. Your eyes start to close, then you drift off to sleep.

Time skip 1:00 am.

You wake up, you were having trouble staying asleep. Like you do most nights. But it was for a different reason. It's almost like there was a presence in your room with you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 78 17
(Cover is drawn by me) This is a story line, (Some drawings and photos do not belong to me I will say in the book if it does) You and your childhood...
65.5K 1.3K 10
[possessive human lemon demon x male reader x others] To think, waking up to the sound of your window sliding open would result in this... A man, a m...
38.1K 882 49
Hello! This is my William Afton x reader but you will be playing a little bit as my own oc Linsey Schmidt. You can keep that name name or change it u...
11.4K 351 11
"𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺...𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪...