As long as I'm here, no one...

By yourfavsuhyeoksimp

Lee Su-hyeok x fem reader Choi Nam-ra x male oc „Happy birthday Y/N! Here is your gift. I know it's not expe... More

Authors's Note
prolouge
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
End Note

four

3.2K 88 47
By yourfavsuhyeoksimp

Su-hyeok and I went to the class, our hands interlaced the whole time.

Miss Park wasn't there, which surprised me, because we came 10 minutes later than we actually should have.

Su-hyeok brought me to my seat and placed down my backpack, as I sat down.

I sat in the back of the classroom, next to Hee-su.

She is nice. We already sit together for a long time. We're friends since 7th grade. She was new in town and I had to show her around the school.

That's how we became friends, in fact, you could say good friends.

„Should I stay with you?" Su-hyeok asked me worriedly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

„I'm okay, thanks Bare-su." I replied, giving him a soft smile, which he returned.

I turned around to my seatmate and greeted her, „Hey Hee-su."

She glanced over at me, looking very exhausted. She was sweating and holding onto her stomach.

„Is everything okay?" I asked her.

I wasn't feeling well either, but she looked like she was going through a lot.

„Yes, I'm fine don't worry." She smiled slightly, even though I knew she was lying, but I didn't want to annoy her so I just smiled in return and turned to the window.

A few minutes went by, as I heard someone yelling

„Yah!" The classroom went silent.

Lee Na-yeon.

Who would have thought? She is always so rude to everyone, especially Gyeong-su.

„Get off of there.", she yelled at Gyeong-su, who was sitting on her desk, talking with Cheong-san, Su-hyeok, and the other boys, „You stink!".

„Oh, okay. My bad." Gyeong-su held his hands up in defense, standing up from her place.

„What's the big deal? Sorry." He asked confused, cleaning Na-yeons table.

Na-yeon showed Gyeong-su arm away from her seat and yelled at him.

„Cut it out! Your so dirty!"

The heated conversation was interrupted by our English teacher miss Park.

„Hey, you Punks." She exclaimed as she came into the classroom.

„Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it." Everyone went to their place and sat down, while miss Park greeted a few students.

„Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?"

„Good morning, miss Park. Yes, thank you for asking."

After everyone was seated at their places, miss Park spoke up.

„Time to hand in your phones." Said the teacher, taking out a wooden box for our phones.

I stood up, looking back, to see Hee-su struggling to take her phone out of her bag.

„Hey. Let me help." I bend down to her bag and took her phone out, „I'll put it in for you."

She gave me a small smile, as I went to miss Park and put both our phones in the wooden box.

It seemed like everyone gave in their phones, but I was sure that someone had given miss Park their old phone or tried to trick her.

I already knew that all of them would get caught. Miss Park always pays attention to the small things. She remembers everything. Your phone from last year, from the year before last, and the year before last.

„Was that everyone?"

I sighed, knowing that soon the whole
Someone-Didn't-Hand-In-Their-Phone argument is about to happen.

Suddenly miss Park took out her phone and typed something, as Dae-su's phone rang.

One down. I thought to myself, smirking.

Dae-su turned around, acting like it was Nam-ra's phone, receiving absolutely no reaction from her. Like always.

„Why didn't you silence it, you moron?" His best friend Wu-jin, also a very good friend of mine, slapped the back of his neck.

The whole class burst out laughing, except
Nam-ra, which I thought wasn't very surprising, but Hee-su wasn't laughing either which made me worry even more.

„One more time, hand over your phones please."

Dae-su went up to the desk and gave miss Park his phone.

Giving Dae-su a 'This Is The Third Time This Week'  look, she turned back to the class, „On-jo? This is your phone from last year."

Everyone started laughing even more. On-jo stood up, embarrassed, and gave miss Park her real phone.

And I was right, again. Both of them got caught.

„She's even more stupid than I am!" Dae-su yelled after On-jo, receiving a death stare from the already mad girl.

„Whose in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Miss Park then asked the class, not receiving an answer.

„Nobody? So none of you have tried calling her today?"

A good friend of mine Joon-yeong spoke up, „Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since."

Miss park sighed dissatisfied, „Okay... If anyone hears from her in the next few days, let me know right away, okay?"

The class nodded in response.

Soon some of my classmates began whispering again, as I got lost in my thoughts

I was very concerned about Hyeon-ju and what could've happened to her.

She wasn't with the bullies either, maybe they did something to her. No, they're friends, why would they...

The thought of what they could've done to her made me sick, so I decided not to think about it and concentrate on the lesson.

*Quick time skip to the middle of the lesson*

„In fact, none of us are completely free from prejudice. We all have preconceived ideas about others." Miss Park wrote on the blackboard, „Here, „free from" means the lacking in or unincumbered by." She explained.

„Anyone wants to interpret this?"

Hee-su stood up, making me glance over at her, a bit confused because her talking in class isn't an everyday thing.

She's not the type of person to talk in class. She is more of an introvert, but when you actually get to know her, she is the complete opposite.

„Okay. Hee-su." Miss Park said surprised but happy.

A  quiet „Toilet ." was the only thing that left Hee-su's mouth.

„Okay, go."

„Should I go with you? You really seem like you need help." I whispered.

„You really don't need to-"

„Miss Park, may I also go to the toilet please?" I interrupted, harshly standing up from my place, gaining all the attention.

„Can't you wait till Hee-su comes ba-"

„No it's urgent." I cut her sentence, as Dae-su started laughing, which I didn't mind actually but for some reason he suddenly stopped and turned back around, facing the blackboard.

„Yeah okay go."

I thanked miss Park and gently took Hee-su's arm.

As I passed Su-hyeok he looked at me with an
"Is Everything Okay?" Look, as I slightly smiled at him and nodded.

As soon as we were outside of the classrooms I carefully placed my hand on Hee-su's shoulder „Hee-su, I know something's wrong. Can you please tell me?"

„Promise not to tell anyone?"

„Promise." I answered, getting grabbed by my arm and dragged all the way to the girl's bathroom.

Just as we entered the girl's bathroom, she scanned it carefully, making sure that no one is in there.

She breathed very shakily, „Okay, Y/N please don't think weird of me..."

She pulled the zipper of her hoodie and pulled it down and-

She is pregnant!? My eyes widened, still staring at her massive belly.

How long has she been hiding this?

„Y/N please don't tell my parents." She begged, tears building up in her eyes.

„No, no, no Hee-su. Don't cry. I promise it'll be okay."

I wiped the tear off her face with the fabric of my shirt and hugged her gently, trying not to hurt her even more.

„I don't know what to do." Her voice broke, as a few more tears rolled down her sweaty face.

Poor girl.

„Hee-su everything will be okay. I promise. Let's take you to the infirmary."

„But what if-"

„No buts. Hee-su I know you don't want to go, but you're clearly in pain, bad pain. You need help."

After giving my words a second thought, the teary girl nodded.

I gently took her hand and opened the door to see if anyone had overheard us, but luckily there was no one and we went out.

*SU-HYEOKS POV*

„Miss Park, may I also go to the toilet please?" I suddenly heard Y/N speak up, immediately snapping in her direction.

„Can't you wait till Hee-su comes ba-"

„No, it's urgent."

Is it because of earlier today? No. Why should it? She's just going to the toilet. Su-hyeok, stop overthinking it.

My thoughts got interrupted by Dae-su's loud laugh, making me mad for some reason.

What's so funny? What an idiot.

I know Y/N and him are close and she probably won't mind, but I still glared at him, making him stop immediately.

„Yeah okay go." Miss Park smiled.

Just as Y/N passed me, I gave her the "Is Everything Okay?" look.

She nodded in response, making her way to the door.

Thank god everything's okay. I think...

Miss Park looked around the room,knowing that I'm about to zone out, „Okay, then. Anyone else wanna have a crack at it, huh?"

I started to remember about what happened earlier today.

I still can't believe what Gwi-nam did to Y/N. My best friend. How did this motherfucker even dare to touch her?  If I see this son of a bitch again I'm going to fucking kill hi-

My thoughts got interrupted by miss Park.

„Next Bare-su, stand up."

Shit.

Everyone started laughing as I stood up.

„What's with Bare-su?" miss Park chuckled, waiting for an answer.

„Mmm-"

„Its short for barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su." Joon-yeong interrupted, which I was kinda thankful for, because I didn't know what I should've said if it wasn't for him.

Dae-su turned in my direction, „He hates wearing socks. He's so weird about it. I can smell it a mile away." He gestured something with his hands, as everyone starts laughing.

God, how embarrassing.

„Okay, Bare-su. What did Nam-ra say a minute ago?"  The whole class went silent.

„Ah..." The class started laughing and mocking me again, which was very funny. I tried holding in my laugh but failed.

„She was absolutely correct. A hundred precent."

The whole class started laughing. Sadly Y/N wasn't here. She would definitely laugh at me.

„What was her absolute correct answer then?"

„If she could repeat it once more I- huh?"
I stopped talking, because of what I saw. The door opened and a very bloody Hyeon-ju came inside. Her head was bloody and her eyes were bloodshot.

What the hell?

Everyone stood up from their places to get a better view.

Hyeon-ju almost fell, but luckily miss Park and a few other students caught her.

I immediately rushed to miss Park, looking if I could help, but my only worry right now was Y/N.

Maybe something happened to her.

I gently took Hyeon-ju's head and placed it on miss Park's lap.

„Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay?" miss Park looked terrified, which I completely understood.

She looked like a zombie.

„Hey, Hyeon-ju." Miss Park tried to keep her awake.

„Miss Park..." the girl stammered, weakly.

„Yeah, it's me. Do you recognize me?"

„He grabbed me," She mumbled, her breath shaking.

„The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." Hyeon-ju explained quietly as if these were her last words.

Her condition was so bad that I was panicking myself.

This sentence sent the whole class into shock. We all had the same thought running through our heads.

What the hell did that psycho do to her?

„He locked you up? The science teacher?
mister Lee Byeong-chan, huh?" Miss Park asked, trying to keep Hyeon-ju awake for as long as possible.

„He tied me up..."

„I told you, didn't I?" Na-yeon yammered, earning lots of  'Shut The Fuck Up' looks from everybody.

How can she think about this right now?

„Let's go to the infirmary, okay?"

Miss Park looked up to Nam-ra, „Nam-ra, make sure they study on their own. And please don't say anything to anyone, until I come back and confirm the facts."

Everyone nodded.

„Hyeon-ju. Can you get up?"

„I'll carry her." I volunteered, knowing miss Park nor Hyeon-ju couldn't do it on their own.

Miss Park looked around and asked if someone could help me out, as I-sak and On-jo decided to help.

Soon, we were on our way to the infirmary.

I carried Hyeon-ju on my back, while miss Park, I-sak and On-jo held the girls back, preventing her from falling.

*Y/N's POV*

We were almost at the infirmary, Hee-su's pain worsening.

Not wanting my friend to be in that much pain, I pulled my arm around her waist and increased my speed.

When we got to the door, I opened it quickly, making the nurse wince at the sudden entry.

Scanning us, she noticed that the heavy-breathing girl next to me wasn't feeling well.

„What's wrong? Do you feel sick?" She questioned, quickly standing up and taking her out of my hands.

I gently let go of Hee-su and went aside, so the nurse could do what she had to.

„What do I do?" Hee-su quietly whimpered, looking down at her stomach.

She squeezed her eyes in pain and tried not to cry, but it only got worse.

The nurse was about to look under her zip-hoodie, when all of a sudden, four very familiar face's rushed into the room, yelling for help. It was On-jo, I-sak, miss Park and Su-hyeok.

Wait...  they were holding a bloody girl?

I looked closely to see the face, my eyes widening.

Hyeon-ju?

„Oh- uh... wait a minute!" She let go of Hee-su, pushing her to me.

I worriedly scanned Hee-su from head to toe, „Are you okay?"

Before the girl could answer, the nurse loudly commanded to put Hyeon-ju on the bed, while I still wasn't fully understanding what was going on.

Looking over to Hee-su, I noticed her glancing over to the door.

„No, Hee-su. Don't even think about it!" I gently took her hand pulling her next to me, but she just shook her head.

„Y/N, thank you. You helped me a lot today."

She let go of my hand and went to the door, but before I could follow her, I felt a pair of large, warm hands on my shoulder and I already knew who they belonged to.

„Su-hyeo-"

„Y/N! Thank god you're okay! I was so worried." He sighed in relief, hugging me tightly not planning to let go soon.

However, Su-hyeok had to let go eventually, because the nurse needed help with Hyeon-ju.

„Su-hyeok, Y/N, do the boyfriend and girlfriend stuff later. Please help us." Miss Park commanded, as Su-hyeok and I looked at each other confused.

Su-hyeok rushed to the bed , which Hyeon-ju was laying on.

I gave the door a last glance again, as miss Park called out my name, „Y/N! Please help us."

„Here. Hold her down so she won't kick off."

The nurse handed us a blanket, as we quickly pulled it over Hyeon-ju, which allowed the nurse to measure her temperature.

„Her temperature is way too low. 29.1°" She worriedly glanced over to miss Park.

„What the hell happened when I was away?" I whispered to Su-hyeok, who was standing next to me, remaining a tight grip on it.

„I don't know. She just came inside the class, right after you left. She said mister Lee grabbed her and gave her a weird shot."

„What a psycho."

I gave Hyeon-ju a startled look.

Suddenly, her bones started cracking, making all of us cringe at the sound of it.

She let out weird sounds, as if she was growling, while her hands began twisting in different directions.

She looked like a zombie...

Su-hyeok, On-jo I-sak and I looked at her disturbed, her growling and moving becoming worse every second

We tightened our grip on the blanket, looking at the girl with fear.

The fear I felt was not describable. It was something, I have never felt before.

„Please hold on tight. Don't let her escape. Someone, call the ambulance right now!" The nurse ordered, letting go of the blanket.

She ran to her shelf, looking for something.

Miss Park quickly handed me her phone, „Y/N, call the ambulance! I'll hold on for you." We quickly switched places and I dialed the emergency number.

„Answer... answer." I whispered to myself, beginning to panic because no one picked up.

„Hello, what's your emergency?" I jumped up, hearing the voice.

„Hello, my name is Kang Y/N. I am a student of Hyosan High. We urgently need your help.
A student feels very bad. Her temperature is very low and she is bleeding... everywhere!"

I paused, looking at Hyeon-ju in fear, as she somehow managed to free herself and tried biting On-jo.

Luckily On-jo's reflexes were fast enough and she pulled away right in time, so she only got scratched.

„She is also biting others! Please hurry." I added.

„Okay Y/N. We are on our way." They hung up.

I gave miss Park her phone back, switching positions again.

We held on for a bit longer when Hyeon-ju suddenly began to speak.

„Y/N..." She stuttered weakly.

„Hyeon-ju! Hey, yes it's me, Y/N!"

„I'm... I'm gonna- I'm gonna kill you!" She hollered, the room going quiet.

Those three words sent a terrible fear through my veins. It felt like I ran out of air to breathe.

Without knowing what to say or do, I stood there, startled, starring at her

„Y/N, please go." Su-yeok broke the scared silence.

„But I can't leave you gu-"

„Guys, please hold the blanket one more time, so I can give her a shot." The nurse interrupted, as Su-hyeok and I grabbed the blanket tighter, while the nurse gave her the shot, which made her calm down eventually.

„Thank you guys for the help. We wouldn't make it without you." Miss Park thanked us as she stroked me and I-sak's shoulders.

The nurse, who was cleaning Hyeon-ju's wounds looked up at us.

„On-jo, please come with me so I can clean your wound. Oh, and if it would be okay, could two of you stay here and help us carry Hyeon-ju to the ambulance? Well... since On-jo is staying, we actually only need one of you to stay."

„I'm staying." Su-hyeok raised his hand.

„I-sak, Y/N, thank you for your help again, but now, please go to class."

Quietly, I-sak and I went out of the infirmary.

Just as the door behind us closed I-sak began to talk.

„That was... crazy! She is crazy! Did you see how she tried biting On-jo?" I-sak called out her thoughts.

I know this situation was scary and interesting, but I really wasn't in the state to talk about it.

„She even threatened to kill you. What could've mister Lee done to her?" She kept talking, but I didn't respond, because I was getting lost in my thoughts about what could have happened to Hee-su.

Where is she now? ... And how will she deliver her baby? Will she even-

„Y/N? Y/N!" I-sak yelled for god knows what time, snapping me out of my thoughts.

„Finally. Are you okay?"

„Yeah, just...processing?"

„It's okay, don't worry. The doctors will take care of her! And don't worry about anything that she said. She won't kill you! She is just crazy and didn't mean it." She paused.

Even if she meant it, Su-hyeok would neeeever let anything happen to you." She elbowed me, a smirk appearing on her face.

A small smile slowly began to light up my face, as we both started laughing.

This is what I love about I-sak. She never fails to make me laugh. No matter how bad the situation is, when I-sak is next to me, everything is half as bad as it was.

As soon as we stepped foot in the classroom, everyone went crazy and began to ask questions.

Not wanting to remember what happened a few minutes ago, I just sat down at my place, overhearing I-sak and answering everybody's questions.

After a few minutes, the class seemed to calm down, while Cheong-san randomly ran out of the class.

I just looked at the door confused, but after some time I turned back to the window.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me.

Turning around I saw Dae-su, Joon-yeong and Wu-jin standing in front of me.

„Hi, Y/N! We heard about what Hyeon-ju said to you and we thought that you maybe want to talk to somebody. I mean, it's better to be with someone in hard times instead of being alone!" Dae-su spoke up, hoping I wouldn't scold him for being 'extra' nice to me.

A small smile appeared on my face.

God, I love my friends.

„It's actually not that dramatic. I mean she just said she will kill me, she didn't actually tried to, but yeah." I explained, pausing for a second, „And... I would love to have your company guys."

„Great! I hoped you would want to have us here." Joon-yeong gave me a soft smile and sat down at Hee-su's place, while Wu-jin and Dae-su took the chairs from the place next to mine and placed them on the opposite side of my desk.

„So.. uhm, you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to, but I heard that Hyeon-ju bit On-jo. Is that.. true?" Dae-su asked, receiving a slap on the back of his head from Wu-jin, making me and Joon-yeong chuckle a little.

„I told you, don't talk about that. Sorry Y/N." Wu-jin apologized for his straightforward friend.

„No, no, no. It's okay. Well, she technically didn't bite her, she tried to, but On-jo pulled away just in time, so she just got scratched."

„Ohh, I see. So, did anything else happen?"

Wu-jin threw his hand over Dae-su's mouth „Dae-su I told you to stop!"

Now, Joon-yeong and I were laughing out loud.

Seeing Wu-jin scolding Dae-su was so funny to me for some reason.

„Besides her threatening to kill me, no. That was it. Well... actually, she was growling and her bones cracked, just like in those zombie movies. She really looked like one to be honest."

„Well, how good that zombie apocalypses are not a real thing." Joon-yeong said.

„Uh Y/N..."

„Dae-su I'm not going to tell you again, stop asking her-"

„Brother-in-law! It's not about Hyeon-ju!" Dae-su yelled, rolling his eyes.

„I actually umm... was wondering if, you could share your lunchbox with me?" The boy continued, giving me puppy eyes.

„Sure."

„Yesssss!" Dae-su yelled in happiness.

„But... you have to share with Joon-yeong and Wu-jin."

„Whyyyy, Y/N please don't do this." He whined, pulling on the sleeve of my uniform.

„Either you share with them, or none of you will get anything."

Dae-su let out a disappointed sigh, „If you insist..."

Wu-jin and Joon-yeong thanked me, as I took out my lunchbox.

*SU-HYEOK'S POV*

Y/N and I-sak just walked out of the room, as the nurse bandaged On-jo's arm.

While the nurse was busy with On-jo, miss Park and I cleaned the bloody mess.

After we were ready to go, two rescue assistants rushed into the infirmary and took Hyeon-ju by her arm's, but began to struggle so I decided to help them put her on the stretcher.

We had carried her all the way down to the ambulance before On-jo's dad came up to us, telling us that we should be careful and stay safe.

„I will look after her mister Nam." I reassured

The older man patted my shoulder, „Thank you, Su-hyeok. On-jo, if something happens, call me, okay?"

She just simply nodded and began to walk in the building.

„Have a good day mister Nam!"

„You too Su-hyeok." He said, as I turned around, jogging to catch up with On-jo.

Man, I wish me and my dad could be so close... I thought when On-jo suddenly spoke up.

„You should confess."

I raised my eyebrows, having no clue what she could've possibly meant.

„To Y/N, dumbass."

„Oh. Well, yeah I love Y/N, but she probably sees me as her brother anyway, so what's the point in confessing?"

On-jo just rolled her eyes at me and facepalmed.

„What?"

„Su-hyeok... I don't know if you're blind or just dumb, but how can you not see that Y/N-"

She was about to finish her sentence, when Cheong-san ran down the stairs out of nowhere.

That Y/N what? What am I not seeing?

„Where did you get hurt?" He scanned her arm, his eyes widening after seeing the bandage.

„How bad is it, huh? You're such a klutz sometimes."

„I'm fine." She scoffed and showed him away from her, leaving him looking at his shoes, embarrassed.

After an awkward silence, I gave him a small pat on his shoulder, causing him to look at me confused, „You really need to stop treating her like some dude if you want her to like you back, in the first place."

„What? Why would I- No. I don't like On-jo." He paused, waiting for my reaction.

„Dude seriously, even if it was the and of the world and it would be me, her and a zombie, I would definitely date the zombie!" He tried convincing me, which clearly didn't work.

„Mhm. Let's go." I chuckled at him, clearly not believing a word he said.

*Y/N'S POV*

A few minutes went by and the door opened. Only On-jo came in and she looked pissed.

Where is Bare-su? Did something happened to him?

I looked at the three boys that were sitting next to me.

Immediately seeing the worry in my eyes and comforted me a bit, „Don't worry Y/N. Bare-su is alright." Joon-yeong reassured me.

„Yeah. He's gonna be just fine." Wu-jin smiled.

Suddenly the door opened again, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok entering.

I let out a big sigh of relief and smiled to myself slightly.

Cheong-san directly went to Gyeong-su, that was talking with I-sak and On-jo about what happend.

Su-hyeok looked around the classroom, his eyes meeting mine.

He came up to us, grabbing his chair and placed it between me and Joon-yeong, making the boy look at me with an "Oooh" look, smirking.

He sat down, greeting us.

„Ohhh, Y/N you let them eat your lunch, but I'm not allowed? Unfair." He acted hurt, pitching his voice.

„Take what you want." I gave him a soft smile, which he returned and gave me a quiet, cute,
„Thanks."

Su-hyeok was about to grab something out of my lunchbox, getting stopped by Dae-su slapping his hand.

„Na-ah. I wanted to eat it. Stop."

Su-hyeok still took the fruit Dae-su wanted to eat and teased him, „What are going to do about it, huh?" He opened his mouth and placed the fruit inside of it, very slowly,

Dae-su got even madder than he already was, which made Wu-jin, Joon-yeong and me laugh a lot.

The boys talked about what mister Lee could have done to Hyeon-ju. Dae-su even assumed that mister Lee filmed porn with her.

What the fuck?

Suddenly, Su-hyeok spoke up, „Are you okay? I mean after what Hyeon-ju said to you?" He wondered, not in a way too loud tone, so I only I could hear it, while taking my hand.

His hands are one of the things I find the most attractive about him.

They are so big, almost as twice as big as mine, and veiny- Y/N, stop. You're literally in school.

„Yeah I'm okay, don't worry. What happened after we left?"

„Nothing important. On-jo's father was here and we talked with him. We helped miss Park and the nurse clean the infirmary, carrying Hyeon-ju and then we went to the class." He said while drawing circles on the palm of my hand.

He suddenly stopped, „You still wear that?" Su-hyeok looked at my hand surprised.

„Wha- Oh the bracelet? Yes of course. Why shouldn't I? First of all, you gifted it to me and second... It's pretty." I stated the obvious.

„Thank you, Y/N."

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was extremely long lmaoooo (in fact i actually love long chapters so bare with me :))) )
More than 5000 words :0

My book already reached 100 reads, thank you so so so much for that! <3 I hope you enjoyed the book so far :-)

Anywas fun fact about this chapter:
I accidentally deleted the middle part of it and needed to rewrite the whole middle part 😭 Before I've rewritten the üchapter the word count was about 3740 and now it's 5061 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.9K 30
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 ❞ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴-𝗺𝗶𝗻 said with a s...
148K 4.1K 24
Love, Hate, Heartbreak -Halestorm Gwi-Nam, the person you trusted the most in your life, was truly a monster all along But, ironically, the monster...
37.8K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
55.6K 1.3K 29
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out and have to try and escape while love is...