Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

由 -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... 更多

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

23: The Blacks.

444 23 1
由 -InLoveWithPadfoot

Note:
Voldemort doesn't look like a hybrid between snake and human yet. He still looks very much like a human being. Imagine Ralph Fiennes without the Voldemort's makeup.

2 January 1977: Rosier Manor.

"I want that attack done on the Ministry by the end of this week, Malfoy." Voldemort hissed in his ear. Abraxas Malfoy nodded feared by the Dark Lord. Voldemort walked up to the head of the table and sat down on his chair.

"I don't want any of you to disappoint me or the consequences will be severe." He looked at his followers in front of him they all nodded. "Rosier, send the young ones in. I want to have a chat with them." He smirked.

All the death eaters walked out of the room and the Slytherin gang entered in, bowing to their Lord. "Sit." Voldemort ordered and they settled down.

"I have got no news from you about the Girl. It pains me to say this but I'm truly disappointed in you." He rose from his seat and circled around them.

"We are trying my Lord." Nott said quietly keeping his head down.

"Then TRY HARDER!!" he shouted making everyone flinch.

"But she has moved out of the Slytherin Dorms we hardly see her during the school." Avery added.

"You all are useless!! Tell me someone who is close to her and if they are willing to work for us." He asked.

"There's Snape. He was her friend but he isn't anymore. I raised a fight between them but I don't know if he will work for you. His best friend is a mudblood." Lucius said.

"Try to persuade him. You have done a good job, Malfoy." Voldemort patted his back and Lucius smiled to himself.

"Malfoy's girlfriend is Hart's friend." Dolohov pointed out.

"Leave her out of this, Dolohov!" Lucius snapped at him.

Voldemort placed his hand on Lucius's shoulder, squeezing it roughly. Lucius tried not to show his pain. "Why Lucius?" he hissed quietly in his ear.

"My Lord... She's a gi... girl..I...I don't think...she wants to be..become a death eater." He stuttered.

"We will leave that to her. After all her sister is one of my loyal death eaters." Voldemort smirked and Lucius nodded hesitantly.

"And she's dating that Blood traitor Sirius Black now." Avery scoffed.

"The Blacks." Voldemort mumbled and thought about it carefully. "I heard that he is disowned now." Avery nodded. "What about his brother??"

"He and Hart are friends too."

"Good. It's time I meet her personally." He smirked looking out of the window.

"My Lord, if you don't mind me asking. What's so special about her?" Nott asked.

"She has something very precious that I want." He smirked "And I believe, you'll help me to get it."

"Of course, My Lord."

~☆~

3 January: Hogwarts Express.

Josette ran towards the Marauders compartment as soon as she entered the train. She opened the door with a loud thud. "Sirius!!" she breathed panting for air.

"We will leave you alone." Remus said and walked out of the compartment along with James and Peter. Josette sat down beside him. He was still looking out of the window.

"Sirius, I'm sorry." She mumbled and placed her hand on his. "I should have told Elijah about you but it's just... he gets freaked out about the idea of me dating someone. That's why I never dated anyone before you." She placed her other hand on his cheek and forced him to look at her.

"Why?? He's okay with his own sister dating someone but it's not okay about you??" he asked and removed her hand from his cheek, holding it tightly.

"It's a bit hard to explain." Mumbled Josette.

"I have got all the time in the world." He shook his head.

Josette took a deep breath "I'm not meant to be here. I am supposed to stay with people of my kind, with my family. If I had to leave this place, I would have to leave my friends too, I would have to leave you. Elijah is afraid that it will hurt me to do it so he just looks to it that I won't get attached to anyone."

"So, you're going to leave me, leave us?? I was just a temporary fun, huh??" he scoffed.

"No, of course not. You are not just temporary fun; you are something I want permanently. First I wanted to go home too but now I don't. I want to stay with you forever and I'll do anything for it." Josette cupped his face and kissed him "Because... because... I am in love with you Sirius." She mumbled into the kiss and broke apart.

Sirius froze and looked at her in shock. "You are??" she nodded.

"You don't have to say it back but just know I love you and I'll be there for you Always and Forever."

"Josette?"

"Hmm?" She looked at him scared. Sirius cupped her face and kissed her.

"I love you too." He smiled. Josette looked at him happily "But I'm still mad at you and I'm going always bug you about whatever you are hiding. And eventually you will have to tell me about it."

"I can work with that." She grinned, happy tears falling from her eyes and kissed him again.

"We had our first fight and we worked through it." Sirius said and pulled his girlfriend closer to him.

"Good thing you are getting mature." Josette said sarcastically making him chuckle.

"I missed you so much, doll. It was a hell of 2 weeks." He sighed.

"I missed you too, love."

"So you are good now??" James asked as he peeped his head into the compartment. Peter below him and Remus above.

"You were listening the whole time??" Josette glared at them.

"James's idea."
"Peter said to do it."
"Blame Remus."
The three said together and facepalmed. Sirius and Josette started laughing and gestured them to enter inside.

"You were really going to leave us, huh?" Peter asked as they settled down.

"Not anymore." Josette shrugged and snuggled closer to Sirius.

"Is Meredith too...you know?" Remus asked worriedly.

"She wanted to but I don't think she does now." Josette said and he sighed in relief.

~☆~

9 January: The Library.

Meredith and Lily walked into the Library looking for the Marauders. They sent an urgent message to meet them right now. "Why did you call us here ??" Lily asked as both of them sat down in the far away table in the Library.

"Josette's birthday is coming. We should do something for her." James said.

"Oh no, no, no. Don't even think about it. She will bury you alive then and there." Meredith shook her said.

"Come on, everyone loves their birthday." Peter said.

"You are her friends for four years now. You should know she is not everyone." Meredith replied. "She despises that day so much that she won't even get out of her room."

"Why??" Sirius asked.

"It's complicated." Meredith sighed.

"Did something bad happen on that day??" Remus questioned.

Yep, she became a killer that day. "You can say that."

~☆~

11 January: Marauders Dorm.

Josette stirred in sleep on Sirius's chest. "Morning Doll." He looked down at her.

"Morning." She mumbled into his chest; her eyes still closed.

"Wake up. We have to get to breakfast." He pushed her into a sitting position and got out of his bed. Josette rubbed her eyes. "You go. I don't feel like getting out of bed today." She again laid down.

"Because it's your birthday??" Sirius asked.

"How??" She quickly sat on the bed, with shock "Yes... I told you." Then she remembered.

"I know you hate your birthday for merlin knows what reason and you said you don't like to celebrate but we did something for you."

"Sirius-" she sighed.

"Just a little... we will cut a cake and sing a birthday song... nothing else. Promise!!" He took her hand and pulled her out of bed.

"But-"

"Please." He cut her off.

"Fine. Just a cake nothing else." She pointed a finger at him and he nodded.

"Okay. Go get dressed we will be waiting for you downstairs." Sirius picked up his shirt and ran out of the room happily. Josette chuckled at his enthusiasm and walked into the bathroom to get ready. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She wore a dark blue jeans and white corset top along with black jacket.

She walked into the dorm and was startled to see a woman, more like a ghost, in front of her. "Anastasia." Josette said coldly. "You are here, again."

"Hello." The woman greeted.

"You come to visit me every year on this day. Don't you have anything better to do??" Josette asked glaring at her.

"Well, I have been stuck here for past Merlin knows how many years, I don't have anything to do. I would cross a whole world to meet you on this day just to remind you of your sins." Anastasia hissed.

"I have told you over and over again that didn't kill you willingly." Josette sighed.

"But you still did it." Anastasia is one of the 13 people Josette killed to make the other side. These people were killed with a cursed knife so they won't find peace and the other side would at least have thirteen ghosts permanently, to hold it together. Anastasia holds a grudge on Josette for killing her even if she was just a kid and didn't do it on purpose.

"Okay. You came here, you reminded how big of a monster I am. Now you can go." Josette started walking through the door.

"See you next year." Anastasia smirked.

Josette walked downstairs and her friends were waiting in the common room. "Happy Birthday doll" Sirius hugged her and kissed her on her cheek. She mumbled a thank you. Everyone wished her and walked towards the table in front of the fireplace where a cake was placed.

"It was my idea to bake a cake." Lily said
"But We baked it." Meredith and Marlene said together.
"And we decorated it." The Marauders said.
Josette smiled at her friends "Thanks guys."

"Okay, make a wish and blew out the candles." James said.

Josette looked at all her friends who were smiling happily. Don't ever take their smile away. Josette wished and blew out the candles. Everyone clapped and started singing the birthday song as Josette cut the cake.

Everyone sat on the couch as the cake was now vanished and the plate was shining like gold. "Thank you." Josette said as she placed her head on Sirius's shoulder.

"You deserve it." He said running a hand through her silver hair.

"Believe me, I don't." Josette mumbled and just then a black owl flew into the room with a parcel wrapped in gift paper and sat down on the table in front of her.

"Guys, I said no gifts." Josette sighed and removed the gift from his leg and he flew away.

"We didn't brought any gifts." Lily said. Josette looked at them and they all shook their head. She opened the wrapper and then it's lid. Josette froze after seeing it.

"What is it?" Marlene asked. Josette removed the same cursed dagger from the box which she used to make the other side and held it in her hand.

"Creepy!! Who gives a dagger as a gift?" Peter made a disapproving face.

Josette placed it on the table and picked up the letter which was below it. Sirius went to pick up the dagger when Josette stopped him. "DON'T!! It's cursed."

"What???" Everyone yelled "Who would send you a cursed dagger as a gift." Remus added.

Josette opened the letter.

Wish you a very happy birthday Heladottir. Sending this special gift just to remind you who you are. Hope to meet you soon.

The Dark Lord

Josette quickly closed the letter, hoping no one else read it.

"Who is it from??" Sirius asked.

"Umm...it's.. it's from Jenna. I like to collect dark objects so she sent it as a gift." Josette lied.

"You have a weird obsession with Dark Magic. Hope you don't become the next dark lord." Marlene joked but on one else laughed.

"Let's go, we still have lectures." Josette said and stood up dragging her friends out of the common room. The whole day she was thinking about the letter and what Voldemort said about meeting her.

~☆~

"Ladies first." Sirius bowed as he opened the Tower's door for his Girlfriend.

Josette laughed and walked inside "Idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." He smiled and hugged her.

"That you are." Josette put her head on his chest and he started to sway them back and forth "So, we are dancing now? With no music??"

"Just shut up and enjoy the moment, doll. We rarely have these moments because for someone being romantic is disgusting." Sirius put his chin on her head.

"Don't blame me, it's not like your are the king of romance. You don't like it either." Josette rolled her eyes and they continued dancing without music.

"But I would love to be romantic with you." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

"Then I think I can allow it sometimes." Both chuckled.

Sirius stopped and removed a gift from his back "I know, you said no gifts but I couldn't resist myself."

"Sirius-"

"You will love it just open it, please."

She hesitantly took it and started to open it. "KALRATE'S BOOK OF SPELLS!!" Josette grinned and threw her hands around him "Where did you get it!!" she grinned and opened the book, going through it.

"An advantage of being a pureblood." He smirked. "I still can't believe it. I'm giving my girlfriend a book about dark spells and she is happy about it." He chuckled.

"You shouldn't have done that for me. I know your views on Dark Magic." She mumbled sadly.

"Magic is not Light or Dark their intentions are. And I know yours aren't dark." He smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you." She mumbled into his chest. Josette broke apart and moved to the railing watching the stars. Sirius joined her and sighed deeply. "The sky looks beautiful tonight."

"That's my home." She pointed at the sky.

"Metaphorically??" he asked.

"Nope, really. I am from a planet called Asgard. I am not a human, a normal witch. I am a Goddess, Goddess of Death." She said still looking up.

"You are joking right??" he chuckled.

"No, I'm not. You wanted to know who I am and I told you." Josette said in a serious tone.

"You are serious, serious??" she nodded.

"Yep. And not just that. I am a killer and I killed thirteen people when I was 5 and then 46 more until I became 13 years old. And now I am on my way to make a 60th kill." Josette revealed.

Sirius stepped back in shock. For a second he thought she was joking but then he saw a seriousness in her eyes. Merlin!! I'm going to faint. I'm going to faint. This can't be real. She killed somebody!! "Mor-" He started but Josette didn't let him finish.

She wanted to tell him the truth, she wanted someone to talk to. So, she did, she told him. I'm sorry Sirius, but you can't know this, not yet. A single tear rolled down her cheek.
"Obliviate."

~☆~

21 January: Gryffindor Common Room.

"Where's Mor??" James asked as he saw Sirius come down the dormitory stairs alone.

"She's forgot her scarf so she went back to get it." Sirius said joining his friends by the fireplace.

"Moony, did Meredith tell you whatever she was going to tell you??" Peter asked.

"She told me about her hometown. And Mor is from there as well." He added.

"Where is it??" Sirius asked.

"Well, she doesn't know where it is as she never visited it. There's a place called Asgard and you know how pureblood families are, everyone respects them and all." The three nodded, curiously. "They have one in their town and that's Josette's family. She told us about her magic remember? Only few people has it and her whole family have their own different powers. So, she's like a very respected pureblood."

Meredith really wanted to tell Remus everything without revealing anything so she just modified her story a little and figured she would tell him the whole truth when Josette decides to tell Sirius.

"But she's, you know, Lily's friend and she's a muggleborn. Is that the reason why her family don't want her, because she associates with muggleborns?" James asked.

"No. It doesn't work like in their town. Josette's family is like their Ministry, the people of their town go to them if they have any problem. Muggleborns and half-bloods too, they don't discriminate." Remus explained.

"Wow!! My family could learn something from them." Sirius scoffed.

"So, it's like a kingdom? A royal family and their subjects??" Peter asked.

"Pretty much." Remus shrugged.

"You got yourself a princess, pads." James patted his back proudly.

"Then why doesn't she live with them??" Sirius asked. "Not that I mind. Just curious."

"I don't know the reason but for something Josette's mother was banished from their town and Meredith's mother was her best friend. So, she left too." Remus continued his story.

"What did she do that her own family disowned her?? Whose parents does that!" James scoffed.

"Look to your left." Sirius sang, reminding him that he is also disowned by his own family.

"Oh right. Sorry." James mumbled.

"I have got this feeling that there is something more to it, you know. If this was it she would have told us already." Sirius added. "I mean like these powers?? Why does only her family has it?? And royal family? is that even a thing now?"

"And so many questions. Why does she hates her birthday?? What about the Ferðamenn?? What do they want from her, she obviously knows but is not telling us." James continued.

"What about Moony's potion and other things that no one knows the name of, where does it come from??" Peter too placed his questions.

"If we keep counting these questions. There's going to be a long long list." Remus.

"Exactly!!"

"What are you guys talking about??" Josette came up to them.

"Nothing.. just... about the potions test." James stuttered.

"Okay. Which class do we have first??" She asked.

"Charms." Remus replied and they started walking to the charms class.

~☆~

"Okay students settle down." Professor Flitwick stood up on the tower of books gathering everyone's attention. "I know, you must be wondering why is a feather kept in front of you... because you are going to perform the levitating charm."

Students looked at each other with confusion. They are going to perform a first year level spell in their sixth year, it's a bit confusing. "But, Non verbally." Professor added. "Now, get started."

Josette pointed her wand at the feather and lifted it without saying anything in one try. "Very good, very good, Miss Hart. 5 points to Slytherin" Everyone clapped for her expect the Slytherins, of course. "Maybe you could try some advance spells." Professor asked.

Josette looked at the feather carefully and this time with even using a wand she set the feather on fire and then set it out by using water making spell and then used the vanishing spell to disappear it.

Everyone was shocked to see a sixth-year-student doing magic without a wand. But for Josette it was easy, she is doing this from when she was just a child. "Incredible!! Wandless magic that to at this age." Professor Flitwick praised her "20 points to Slytherin."

"That was awesome!" Sirius said and kissed her cheek.

"It was bloody brilliant!!" James added.

"Jo, would you help me with Non-verbal spells?" Lily asked and she nodded. Everyone started practising.

'Mortis, the King needs to see you now.' Heimdall's voice said in her head. Josette was startled by the sudden noise. "You okay??" Sirius asked. She nodded

"Now? But I'm in class." Josette whispered quietly.

'Yes now. And change into your robes.' Heimdall said.

"Fine" Josette whispered and raised her hand to get Professor's attention. He looked at her and gestured for her to talk. "Professor, I'm not feeling very well. Can I leave the class early?" She asked.

"Since you have finished todays activity. I think you can leave." He said and turned back his student he was helping.

"Hey doll, what happened?" Sirius asked.

"Nothing just a little headache. Don't worry." She said and started packing her things.

"You sure?" He asked looking at her with concern.

"Of course. See you later, bye. Don't miss classes and come after me you understand." She warned and kissed his cheek then left the classroom.

Though Sirius nodded yes but we all know he will go against it.

Don't forget to Vote and share!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
25.3K 783 41
"You know what happens when stars collide? They make a black hole. That's us. And we will suck everyone into nothingness until there is nothing left...
2.4K 105 46
Going to Hogwarts is nothing like attending any other school. For one, you get to live most of the year in the grand and majestic castle. Second, you...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...