Dreamtale twins turn into the...

Por TheSparkleUnicorn1

After an error in the reincarnation process the Dreamtale twins, Nightmare and Dream get turned into the desp... Más

The transformation
Going to Sci
Going to Core
The rest of day 1
Day 2 begins
A crime and a sigh
The rest of day 2
Day 3 begins
Revenge
Torture and knife expert
An accident
Boredom
The two snap.
You cant do this!
Life goes on I guess..
The last day.

The weird dream

142 8 7
Por TheSparkleUnicorn1

{Nightmare's pov}
Dream left and I left going to my base, the others still weren't back so maybe I'll just eat or take a nap, I had nothing better to do but...I could kill.
Hmm it would be fun.
I reached and grabbed one of the knives I brought and stared at it, soon I smiled and decided to do something better than killing. Why not do.

Torture?.

The idea stuck out to me and I smiled even wider, I went outside and tried to find a victim after some minutes I found someone sleeping. Perfect. I grabbed them and went to my base, I grabbed some rope and tied them to a chair, I put it in the kitchen cause for what I'm about to do I need them to be in the kitchen. I grabbed some bandages and used them instead of tape to make their eyes open, because of that they woke u shocked.

???:"W-Where am I?! Who are you?!"

"Aw so you woke up from your little nao already? Don't worry I just brought you here. This will be fun."

I said grinning.

{Dream's pov}

I hopped in the portal and immediately went back to the base, I saw Blue whi hugged me

Blue:"Dream! Where were you?!"

"I....went out to Outertale it helps me think.."

I lied I didn't want to tell him that I was with Nightmare

Blue:"oh ok, glad your safe"

"Thanks anyways I'm gonna go to bed"

Blue:"this early?"

"I'm tired!"

I said as I walked to my bed and just slammed down on it, I was to tired and just wanted to sleep I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

And that's when I had the weirdest Dream I ever had

I was in a car in what an au that looked so weird...wait..was this the human world...? It looks weird..
At this moment I didn't know I was dreaming but I heard someone open a door. Wait I was just outside a moment ago why was I inside now?
The door opened and put came Nm....even here I can't escape him?

"Nm":"Mukuro! There you are!"

I was confused but then remember the name of my body is Mukuro

"Um... Nightmare but you know my actual name."

"Nm":"is this some trick Sis?. You know I can tell when you lie."

"Wha?- but I'm I'm lying"

"Nm":"enough. Come on! We gotta get Mikan and prepare for this killing game!"

"WAIT WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS AND WHAT THE HECK DOES HE MEAN"
I thought, my brain felt like it was being scrambled, suddenly it flashed before the place was on fire and chaos was everywhere along with..pink blood...? I gasped in shock then saw many people being killed brutually..what going?! Then I felt a pain...I looked down and saw so many pointed spears jabbing me...I screamed in pain but then I woke up...

"AHHHH!"

I panted and looked around seeing i was back in my room

"It...it was just a dream..just a dream.."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.6K 1.4K 45
This is a Nagito Komaeda x reader story. Despair and hope. You live for despair, you love despair, you'd do anything even if you have to kill someone...
85.1K 2.4K 10
Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Toxicologist. Trapped with her fellow students.. in a killing game. People out to target her all the time. One person she finds...
11.1K 454 19
(Y/n) (l/n) has always been more interested in Mukuro Ikusaba, unlike others, who only focused on Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista. And even...
102K 2.4K 15
Locked into Hope's Peak. All the windows covered with metal plates watching all of your friends slip and tumble into despair. God, there was nothing...