One Piece AUs VOL. 2

By Alexionw

Bitch ass vol. 1 book wouldn't let me edit in it anymore so made a new one More

Restart lmao
ASL: Grandfather's Grandson
Forgotten Bonds: SanLu
OP x STF: Luffy, The Avalor Prince
SanLu! WCI: Apology
Prompts
FORGOTTEN BONDS: MEMORY 2
FORGOTTEN BONDS: A Strange Romance
Winx Club x OP: The Fairy of Freedom
OP Future Gen Shenanigans
Marineford fix-it but Luffy Scares his Family Shitless
Nakamaship: Save The Captain!
BC x OP: Luffy The Water Mage

SanLu: Sudden Fade

236 2 0
By Alexionw

I'm guessing Sanji was passed out when Luffy was hit with Kaido's weapon and temporarily died.

OR, Sanji had awoken from his slumbed, only to be greeted with the fading haki of his captain

***

Get up. Get up dammit.

Luffy was still fighting on the rooftop! Probably fighting his hardest battle yet, Sanji needed to pull himself together and make his way to the top as well.

The mossball had also apparently been there, but he had stopped to fight King. Ha! That winged bastard was going to lose, he just knew it.

His long-range haki detected Luffy's spasming conqueror's haki. He was fighting with everything he had, if he focused a bit more; he could feel the anger and pent-up protectiveness from the young man.

Then, like everything slowed down. His haki calmed, surprised?

Next thing Sanji knew.

Luffy's haki was gone. Like an ember lost to the wind.

Sanji saw red.

***

ehehehe... angst? anyone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 492 40
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
77.6K 912 28
I recently got into the anime One Piece and so far I love it. I love the characters and their personalities. So I wanted to make a book that I hope s...
43 1 8
I'm not great with descriptions. Butttt basically my OC that I made up in my head got isekai'd. And she didn't like it. so time for some chaos and Ac...
29.1K 698 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...