The Epic : In a different sit...

By Dr_Aim4

The epic Mahabharata thought in a different way... What if Karna and Pandavas got reunited? What if Draupadi... More

Acknowledgement
Character Sketch
Part 1 : The Truth
Part 2 : The Search
Part 3 : Known to younger clan
Part 4 : The unwelcomed welcome in Hastinapur
Part 5 : The Meet with Brothers
Part 6 : The Unfortunate Encounter
Part 7 : The Battle Of Truth
Part 8 : A Day With The Brothers
Part 9 : Love from the parents
Part 10 : Family Reunion
Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship
Part 12 : Blooming Love
Part 14 : The Impact Of War On Minds & Hearts
Part 15 : The War
Part 16 : Auspicious Occasion
Part 17 : The Danger Ahead
Part 18 : The Suspicion
Part 19 : The Danger Of the Forest
Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love
Part 21 : The Realisation And Proposal Of Love
Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers
Part 23 : The Anger
Part 24 : The Swayamvar
Part 25 : The Worst Politics
Part 26 : The Choice And The Decision
Part 27 : The Division Of the Kingdom
Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan
Part 29 : The Winner
Part 30 : Marriage Plans
Part 31 : The Impending Danger
Part 32 : The War For Survival
Part 33 : Teased By Family
Part 34 : Pre-marriage Vibes
Part - 35 : Clearing Of Doubts
Part 36 - Entrance Of Narada
Part - 37 : Continuation Of Flashback
Part 38 : Thoughts
Part 39 : Confrontation
Part 40 : Plans For Fight
Part 41 : Emotional Battle
Part 42 : Planning Of War
Part 43 : Useless Banter Of Brothers 🤭
Part 44 : Mother-Son Convo
Part 45 : The Bonds
Sorry
Part 46 : Good News
Part 47 : The Fight
Part 48 : Naughty Childhood Of Krishna
Part 49 : Birth Of Krishna
Part 50 : Killing The Demons (Part 1)
Cover
Part 51 : Killing Of Demons (Part 2)
Part 52 : Krishna's Marriage
Announcement Of Marriage

Part 13 : The Ceremony

1.9K 76 15
By Dr_Aim4

Subhadra

The princess of Dwarka... Half-Sister of Krishna... Sister of Balram or Dau... Daughter of Vasudev and Rohini...
A great prankster... Heard about her cousins, the Pandavas... Acknowledges other Pandavas as her brother except Arjun... Loves Arjun deeply... Has already accepted him as her husband... Wants to be the queen of his heart... Loves Krishna and Balaram... Krishna was the one who used to tell about Arjun's talents to Subhadra... An incarnation of Jogmaya...

After speaking his heart to Subhadra, Arjun went to Krishna's room... His heart was thumping in excitement and when he finally saw his Madhav, his heartbeats automatically calmed down a bit...

He knew that whatever happens, Madhav will always support him as a true friend...

Arjun : Madhav...

Krishna : Parth... Come... Were you missing me so much that you came to meet me within 2hrs of our last meet?

Arjun : Oh come on Madhav... I wasn't missing you... I want to tell you something and it's very important...

Krishna : Go on Parth... I'm all ears...

Arjun : Madhav I think I love Subhadra...

Krishna : What???

Arjun : Yes Madhav it's true that we just met for like merely 1 day but in this one day she made me feel a tranquil of emotions in my heart...

The waves of love came flattering to me and I can't even express how my mind goes numb when I see her... My eyes search for her and when it finds her it's as if it gets eternal peace... I can't describe to you Madhav what I feel for her but it's totally from my bottom of the heart... I just want to marry her and make her mine...

Madhav : Calm down Parth... I was just heart broken at the revelation... You know right when you said you love Subhadra my heart broke...

Just kidding... I'm very happy for you Parth... And time anyways doesn't matter in a relationship... If what you feel for her is true, and you both are destined to be together, no one can come between you both... And if you aren't, then no one can make you both meet...

I'm happy for my sister and you Parth... No one can be better than you for her... I'll obviously talk with my elder brother about it...

Arjun : No Madhav... Not now... I need to confess about my feelings to my elders too... Also my younger brothers have the right to know too... Even Subhadra said that she likes me... Let us know each other well and confess to each other, then I'll tell about this to my brothers... And after that you can talk to Dau regarding this... You need to promise me Madhav you won't say anything to Dau now... Let us sort things first...

Krishna : As you wish Parth... I don't have any problem with this... I'm really happy for you both...

Arjun : Thanks Madhav... Now I'll take your leave... Bye..

Krishna : Good night Parth...

Arjun : Good night Madhav... Bye

On the other hand, unable to control her excitement, after a few minutes of Arjun leaving Krishna's room, Subhadra came there...

Subhadra : Bhratashree...

Krishna : Bhadra... Come in...

Subhadra : Bhratashree... I need to tell you something...

Krishna : Go on Bhadra... You know right I won't judge you... Tell me Bhadra... What's the thing that is disturbing you...

Subhadra : Not disturbing Bhratashree, I can't hold on my happiness and excitement...

You know right Bhratashree that Prince Arjun is here... I mean you know he's the prince of Hastinapur?

Krishna : Yes why won't I know?

Subhadra : Alright so when I first saw him I couldn't take my eyes off him... His attitude and personality made me swoon over him... Bhratashree I haven't felt like this before... He makes my heart beat race when he comes in front of me and his words... They get registered in my mind like printed letters...

Bhratashree I know it's a bit fast but I love him... I can't stay without him... Bhratashree he said he wants to give us a chance... He wants to know me and then decide... But Bhratashree I have already made him my husband... I can't marry someone else if he refuses to accept me... I can't lose him Bhratashree....

Krishna : Stop worrying Bhadra... Nothing of that sort will happen... Arjun told you right that he will give time... Know him better... If you both are destined to be then none can stop you from being each other's... Do the work... Don't think about the result... Result will show up on the basis of your work... It's getting late Bhadra... Get some sleep... Otherwise you will be tired...

Subhadra : Yes Bhratashree... I'll... Bye...

Krishna : Yeah bye...

After Subhadra left, Krishna : The two love birds are so in love with each other... Finally the great reunion will happen for which even the Gods are waiting...

The sounds of the trumpets and the pomps marked the beginning of next day... The whole Hastinapur got beautifully decorated for the coronation of the crown prince of Kurus...

As the wise and important people got assembled in the assembly, the eldest of the younger kuru clan entered the assembly hall... Dhritarashtra announced the beginning of the function...

With the dances of the professional dancers, King Dhritarashtra asked the priest to begin the ceremony of coronation...

But Karna stood up and signalled to stop the ongoing programme...

As the hustle bustle stopped, the Prince spoke in a firm yet calm tone...

Karna : Maharaj, I understand that you're concerned about the future of the Kuru clan and want to give the responsibility of the throne to someone who has the capability of handling it...

But Maharaj, I don't want the throne... I was born and brought up by a charioteer... My teacher was Bhagwan Parashuram... But I wanted to learn archery... And that's the only knowledge I took from him in my heart and though I have administrative knowledge, but Yudhishtir is much more capable than me in this...

Also I already have a kingdom... I'm the king of the Anga Pradesh... I can happily rule there independently... It would be better Maharaj if you crown Yudhishtir in my place and declare Anga Pradesh as an independent country...

Yudhishtir : But jyesth, its your right on the throne... I don't want the throne... I will be happy serving you while you rule the country and do justice...

Karna : Yudhishtir when I have decided this, there must be some reasons behind it... You're born from Dharma Raj... You have knowledge about Dharma... In your reign, its definite that none would get injustice... It would be better if you take the throne... The subjects will be happy in your rule...

Yudhishtir : As your wish Jyesth...

Dhritarashtra : As you're declining the crown, Yudhishtir is the eligible one as he's the next eldest among the others... So I declare that this occasion will be held for Yudhishtir's coronation... Also I declare Anga Pradesh an independent country and Karna it's independent ruler...

Karna : Thank you very much Maharaj... (To Yudhisthir) : Go and get ready for your coronation...

Yudhishtir : As you order Jyesth...

After all these, finally the grand programme for the coronation of Yudhisthir began... Duryodhan was very angry seeing the sequences... He whispered to his Mamashri...

Duryodhan : Mamashri... This son of a charioteer, suta Karna took away an entire kingdom for himself and gave away the throne of Hastinapur to that Yudhisthir... They took away everything Mamashri... This entire kingdom is mine... Why will I let them to take them away? All these pandavas weren't any prince... Their beggar dad, that Pandu taught them how to take other's belongings just like a beggar do...

Shakuni : Calm down my son... Don't worry... This kingdom was, is and will always be yours... Don't worry... Just see what happens now...

As soon as the priest started to utter mantras for the coronation, a loud sound gathered everyone's attention...

There on the entrance of the assembly hall stood Dronacharya... The guru of the entire younger Kuru clan other than Karna...

Dronacharya

The guru of the Pandavas and Kauravas... Had a dark past... Taught the Kuru princes to achieve revenge for the same... Was the disciple of Bhagwan Parashuram... Acquired the knowledge of every weapons from him... Regarded Arjun as his favourite student... Favoured him above his other students... Provided the knowledge of every weapon that he learned to Arjun... Loves Arjun to no extent... Feels proud as he has the ability to grasp every knowledge given to him... Hates Karna as he feels Sutas don't have the right to get educated about higher weapon skills... Doesn't know about Karna's real identity...

As  Yudhishtir saw his guru standing at the entrance, he stood up as a token of respect... As the coronation ceremony stopped... Dronacharya came inside to demand what was his...

Dronacharya : Maharaj, You can't coronate any of my students before they are eligible enough to provide their guru his rightful alms...

Dhritarashtra : Obviously Guru Dron... Your students will give you anything you ask for...

Dronacharya : Tell me sons... Are you ready?

Arjun : Yes Gurudev... We're ready...

Dronacharya : I want you all to captivate Maharaj Drupad of Panchal and bring him alive in front of me...

Dhritarashtra : What? How can this be possible? Thwy are kids now... How can they start a war that too against Drupad? Do you even know Guru Doron how much powerful he is? How can you risk your student's life just for your enmity...

Dronacharya : I don't know anything... I want the captivation of Maharaj Drupad alive... Also princes should experience war... They need to experience this for their own benefits... Maharaj Dhritarashtra, will you always stay alive to protect your sons... They too need to know how to survive in a war... And what's the best opportunity than this? They are Kshatriyas... They need to know war skills... If you want them to stay incapable like you then what to do?

Yudhistir : Our tatshree isn't incapable Gurudev... He just wants to stay peaceful... And yes Gurudev we really want to be like him... He has the best capabilities of being a king... And he is the best teacher we could get...

Arjun : True jyesth but what Gurudev asked for needs to be fulfilled too... So yes Gurudev... We will lwave tomorrow to start the war against king Drupad to avenge your cause...

Dronacharya : You're the best student any teacher can get... And I'm proud of you son...

Arjun : Thank you Gurudev... We will get ready by dawn...

(In mind) :Finally I'll get released from the curse of being the student of Gurudev...

Dronacharya : I'll come to take you all and guide you till the boundary of Panchal..

Dhritarashtra : As Guru Dron said, it can also help in judging the best capable prince for the throne of Hastinapur... So whoever wins, that army general will get to be thw crown prince...

Yudhishtir : Hail to Maharaj...

With this everyone dispersed to prepare for the war...

Now what will be the reaction when Subhadra will come to know about the war? Will she accept the fact? Will the kuru princes stay together or Duryodhan will again plot something nasty in between them?
Tune in to know more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
35.6K 1.4K 14
A Karna-Arjun what-if story. What could have been, if before the war, Kunti let her sons know about the King of Anga's true birth? Conflicted with th...
5.2K 209 19
We all know the cruel fate of our yagyeseni but what if there was another girl along with yagyeseni who was shared among the pandavas . This is the s...
130K 5.4K 65
What if draupathi was saved by her friend during dhut sabha..... What will happen when draupathi started her new journey with an unexpected peason...