YOUR EYES - Heeseung (희승)

Per luvview

A story of a girl who has lost her sight since an accident that befell her. Is she able to enjoy her blind li... Més

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44 - End
Epilog -

41

280 8 12
Per luvview

Heeseung stepped slowly to Youra's ward. He sighed heavily when he looked at Youra's face. He missed her so much. In his mind, he just wanted to run to her and hug her tightly, but he couldn't. He assumed that Youra hated him so much.

"Ni-ki?"

 Heeseung returned to his gaze and tilted his head towards Youra. He stepped slowly towards Youra with mixed feelings.

"Hey, Ni-ki. Sit here. " She tapped her bed slowly as a sign to let Heeseung, who he thought was Ni-ki, sit next to her. As Ni-ki had already booked her the VIP ward, the bed was quite large enough to make two people lie down on it.

Heeseung sat next to her hesitantly. His hand was on its way to caress her hair when he stopped."

"No, Heeseung. Not now. "

"Ni-ki, I want to sleep first. Around 8 p.m., wake me up. Usually, Heeseung will call me at that time. Tsk, even though I didn't answer it, I still want to make sure that he's still keeping in touch with me."

She pulled the blanket over half of her body and shut her eyes.

Heeseung froze himself next to Youra.

He smiles. "Tsk, just say that you miss me, stupid."

Heeseung lay down next to her as he still felt tired these days. He shut his eyes until someone hugged his arm.

Heeseung bulged his eyes and tilted his head to her while slowly letting go of his arms from Youra's hug.

"I'm sorry, Ni-ki... I just can't sleep without hugging anything.. "

Heeseung blinked his eyes multiple times towards her.

"I-if you're not feeling comfortable, it's okay. Sorry. " She turns herself another way, which means her back is facing Heeseung right now.

"I wish Heeseung was here." She whispered to herself without noticing that her whisper was quite loud enough for Heeseung to hear it.

Youra flinched slightly.

He wrapped her hand around his and caressed it softly.

"T-thank you, Ni-ki."

"Hey, your hand is soft like Heeseung's, dude." She smiles and continues to shut her eyes again.

Heeseung just smiles, looking at her actions.

Suddenly, he felt something hot on his arms.

He frowned a little bit when he noticed the tears coming from Youra's eyes.

"I hate myself. Why can't I hate him? I already tried my best, but still. I can't do that..." She mumbled in pain.

"I can't fall in love with him. I must control this feeling. I bet that in his heart he still has Soojin... Plus, Soojin had just passed away. Maybe this hurt him more. "

"I'll try my best to throw away my feelings towards him."

"I hope he's the only one who can be my eyes. But, my expectations killed me."

After a few minutes, she fell asleep again with the tears at the corner of her eyes.

Heeseung wipes it with his thumbs and kisses her forehead silently.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

From outside the room, Ni-ki just smiles, looking at them through the glass window.

"At least she was happy." ______________________________________

Ni-ki and Heeseung wait at the waiting corner as the doctor settles their things with Youra in her ward. Youra must stay at the hospital for at least 14 days after her operation before the doctor can remove the bandage over her eyes.

Mr. Niki and Mr. Heeseung, we want to open Youra's bandage in about 5 minutes. You two can visit the patient.

Ni-ki smiles. "Go."

Heeseung frowned. "Hey, let's go together."

Ni-ki refused. "The person that she wants to see first after she can see the world is you. Not me."

"Later,I'll come after you."

Heeseung froze himself while looking at Ni-ki cluelessly.

"Bro, just go." Ni-ki chuckled.

Heeseung stepped into her ward slowly.

He saw Youra already smiling widely as she was excited to open the bandage today.

"After a minute, Ni-ki approaches him from behind. "

Youra, how are you?" Ni-ki starts the conversation. "

"I'm good! Hey, I'll see the world soon!"

She smiles widely.

"Wow, you're so excited!" Ni-ki tease.

Suddenly, Youra was in her thoughts.

"I wish the person who I wanted to see first was here."

Ni-ki and Heeseung look at each other.

"Do you see? She's still waiting for you. " Ni-ki whispered.

"Okay, Youra. I think we can open the bandage now. " The doctor said.

"I'll go first, Heeseung. Stand near to her so she will see you first. " He pushed Heeseung a little bit nearer to Youra and walked out of the room.

Ni-ki runs to the toilet instantly. He went to the sink and opened the water tap.

"I don't know what is hurt, but it's hurting me."

Without realizing it, a drop of tears came out of his eyes.

"Okay, miss Youra. Are you ready? " The doctor said.

"Can I hold someone's hand? I feel so nervous. " She chuckled.

Instantly, Heeseung intertwined his hand with hers, which she said meant he was Ni-ki.

"Okay, you can open your eyes."

Youra opens her eyes and the first person she sees is Lee Heeseung. Their eyes connected for a little while.

"Welcome to this beautiful world, Park Youra." Heeseung smiles.

Youra was still frozen by what she saw.

"Who are you?"

Heeseung smiles. "Lee Heeseung."

"Oh-oh.." She cleared her throat and let go of her hand.

As the doctor already settle their works, Heeseung walking towarda Youra in smirked causes Youra look at him from head to toe.

" So...who asked you to leave me alone at the house, huh?"

His smirked, and he moved closer to Youra, causing her nervousness to control her body as their eyes connected.

"Just want to clear my mind. That's it."

She stuttered herself when Heeseung still looked straight into her eyes.

"I don't care. You know how worried I am when you're gone? "

Youra feigns a smile. "Worry? Until when do you want to treat me like this? "

Heeseung smirked. "Good, she started on the topic that I want to discuss."

He neared his face more to Youra's, causing Youra about to het down from the bed, but Heeseung push her until she lie down again on the bed.

Youra gulped multiple times as she was still shocked by Heeseung's sudden action.

"You're curious again, hm?"  He whispers.

Youra heart starts pounding rapidly and her face was warm as hell.

She bravely touched his face, which was only an inch away from her.

She touched his eyes, his cheeks, and all parts of his face.

"Why?"

"Amazed by my handsome face, hm? "

He smirked, causing Youra to pinch his nose until he was groaning in pain. "

"Finally." She sighed in relief when Heeseung got up from the bed while touching his red nose right now.

"Yah, my precious nose!"

Youra chuckled.

"You must be sad that you already lost Soojin."

Heeseung turned back to his gaze and sat next to her. "

"A little bit."

He said it makes it hard for Youra try to handle her feelings again.

"But it's more sad if I lose you."

He said coldly, with his cold face. Without any reaction.

"One more thing."

"W-what?" Youra inquired, tilting her head toward him.

"Don't burden your mind with the question that you'd be curious about."

Youra frowned. "What do you mean?"

Heeseung smirked. "I'll give you the answers to all your questions today."

Youra stuttered to herself. "W-what is it?" "

"First, I didn't have any relationship with Soojin before. You just get fooled by her. "

Youra froze herself a little while.

"Second, your question is, until when do I want to treat you like this? Okay, my answer is, I'll treat you like this forever and ever."

"And the important one, the question that keeps playing in your stupid brain. This is my answer to it."

" I only want you."

And I love you too, as always."

Youra froze again. She felt speechless and still fixed her eyes on Heeseung, who sat next to her.

"Is that answering all of your answers?"

Youra returned to her gaze and cleared her throat.

"Really?" She fake a smirked as she handled how nervous she was at that moment to accept what Heeseung had said.

"My last question How much do you love me? "

Heeseung smiles and strokes her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

"Unconditionally." ______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

314K 12.6K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
319K 13.5K 48
🥯ㅤ𓏧ㅤ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
597K 32.1K 30
wherein jia helps her crush and best friend get together not knowing fate had many things in plan for her. © FLAUVIER 2020 ...
614K 22.8K 58
~"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤"~ ~"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠...