Flapjack Bonuses

TimeAngelLOL

Basically I like my book Flapjack and I'm sad it's over. So you guys are getting a bonus one! It's basically... Еще

{ A rainy day }
[ Hunter's & Vee's Scars ]
( Nail polish and earrings )
{ A Loving Note }
( Glasses )
[ Water Park And Top Scars ]
{ School Nerves }
[ The Marks ]
Happy Pride Month
( Strange urges )
{ L and Hunter's day out }
[ What happened with you guys ]
(A day ahead)

A/N

818 14 4
TimeAngelLOL

Thought it would be good to show you guys what L looks like and who they are. L is an 18 year old kid. They go by they/he but preferably They/them.

L is strong and really good at fighting. They usually wear sweaters and t-shirts, they like bats along with owls, snakes, and rats.

They're hair color is hard to describe, they aren't blond but they aren't any other natural color.

They're favorite color is teal and they love popsicles. They can be very mischievous and chaotic.

They're eye color is pink strangely and no one knows if they're contacts or not.

They had a habit of running into things and people. And they also bite-

Oh, and this is what they look like.

They also like to wear beanies so I made this as well.

They are an oc of mine and will be featured again, probably.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

151K 4K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
15.3K 250 14
One shots I come up coz I'm to lazy to write a full story but don't worry I will continue on the other Hunter X reader.... Eventually.... Request are...
144K 4.9K 25
★~--•--~★ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞...
3.2K 17 12
Part 2 of my Oneshots book Read the other one or don't :)