Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 17♦️

880 27 20
By TinyTrack127u

"Shut the fuck up!" Mark cursed to the many sneering boys that stayed in his room teasing the shit out of him.

"Looked like he enjoyed it though. His eyes were closed and shit." Lucas noted getting hums from the others.

"Look Mark come on though. It isn't the end of the world. Unless... you finally agree you are gay." Jungwoo jumped hugging Lucas with excitement.

"Absolutely, fucking not!" Mark cursed threatening to kill the two love birds who were currently laughing their heads off.

"Now Mark calm down. Just because you could kill everyone in this room doesn't mean you should." Johnny chuckled knowing Mark would kill anyone at that moment.

"Whatever. I don't give a fuck at this point." Mark muttered walking out of the room.

"Running from your problems gets you nowhere!" Jaehyun shouted at the younger.

"I have none!" Mark yelled back walking to the combat room for the punching bag.

"Fuck you." Mark cursed starting to punch the bag constantly. He noticed a door open, revealing the big log of wood that had many indents in it.

It was still in the same position as he remembered and he noticed how only some of the wood was punched in.

On the walls were different weapons some he forgot about. He didn't go into that room in ages as it was always someone else to get his weapons.

Another reason was because of the log in the middle. Mark smirked to himself touching the many hundreds of indents.

"So, we meet again." Mark chuckled clenching and opening his hands quickly landing a handful of punches onto one spot.

He paused for a moment looking at his fists. He somehow missed the weird feeling of numbness on his fingers.

Nobody was around him to stop him so he continued what he was doing. He quickly closed the door going back to punching the hardwood tree.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Donghyuck~" The younger rolled his eyes as he was attacked by Jungwoo back-hugging the younger.

"Let me down Snoopy!" Donghyuck screamed as the elder laughed at the nickname, carrying the boy to the living room and seating him between Lucas and Doyoung.

"Lee Donghyuck and Mark Lee, caught kissing outside of the F4 room! Even better you guys were on the floor."

Taeil laughed reading something on his phone from the many articles on the school's blog.

"Wow, you are now the talk of the school." Taeil teased watching as the younger groaned.

"Please I don't even know what happened." He whined burying his face in his hands.

"Sorry Hyuck, we know you're going through a rough time right now. The drama will clear soon though. Don't worry." Lucas reassured.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just worried for Mark," Donghyuck said looking up realising what he just said, seeing four boys look at him with wide smirks.

"You must care for Mark then." Jungwoo teased watching as Donghyuck sat up leaving the boys.

"Bye Hyungs~," He declared, quickly running away leaving the four in shock. Donghyuck panted out of breath as he walked down one of the corridors.

He didn't know which way he went but he ended up being in an area he didn't know existed. The walls weren't the colour white or cream, they were all black. 

There were no windows, only the dim light of some lamps. It made it look like he was in a different house from the change of atmosphere.

"Hello?" The younger called, starting to become worried. Today was just generally not the best day at all.

He knocked on the doors which were all locked for some reason but he luckily ended up pushing an open door. Maybe it was his way out?

Pushing the door, he noticed as stairs were going up from the very little light he had.

Making his way up the stair he started hearing faint grunts. It made him very concerned about who could be making the noises as they didn't sound normal.

As he made it to the top of the stairs, he looks at the room noticing the mat that was under his feet, the large range that was next to the mat and multiple other doors.

One door was propped a little open and was probably where the noises came from.

Donghyuck slowly made his way to the door noticing there was a person in there. They were moving very quickly as a tree was in front of him.

Just as Donghyuck was going to push the door more he noticed who was there, sweat dripping all over his face. 

It was hot but those throughs instantly left when he realised his surroundings.

A shirtless Mark was punching into the tree, power in every landing. His knuckles were split and blood splattered all over the tree that slowly got dented.

There were knives of different sizes, rifles and snipers decorated on the walls, swords sharp and stained with small patches of red.

Another thing he noticed was a bunch of pictures of people with knives stabbed through them, pinned all to something in the middle he read as ShinXo.

The biggest thing he noticed was he was on there. Pinned right next to the so-called ShinXo.

Donghyuck's mouth dropped at the sight. Was this still the mansion? Was he going to die?

He felt himself lose balance and sharp pain evolve abruptly in the leg that gave up on him.

Looking up he noticed a pissed Mark; it was hot as he was shirtless and sweat was all over his toned muscles.

But his glare on him could only make what he saw, hit him. He felt tears start to fall down his face.

"You really fucked up this time." Mark stared, penetrating holes into Donghyuck. Mark picked the boy by his hair pulling him up.

"How did you get in here?" Mark interrogated only making the younger start to panic a little.

"I ASKED HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE!" Mark roared to the younger who only shivered from the noise thrown at him.

Mark pushed the boy to the floor crouching on the floor and slapping his cheek waiting for the boy to answer.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" Mark shouted again listening as the younger formed sentences but it was very badly said.

"I-I... dwon't know." The younger cried.

"I-I gwot... l-lwost... an *hiccup*duident know w-where... to go." The boy looked like a baby at that moment.

It was pathetic to Mark. He saw the boy hurt before but he would never act like this.

"Bloody hell, shut the fuck up!" Mark yelled punching the boy out cold noticing he got the blood from his knuckled onto the boy's face.

He quickly got his shirt and wore it realising some of the blood he had on his knuckles had transferred to his shirt.

"Mark! Have you seen Donghyuck anywhere?" He heard someone yell from the entrance noticing it to be Kun.

"What the heck have you done!" Kun screamed rushing over to the passed-out Donghyuck who had tear stains on his face. He also noticed Mark's bloodied hands.

"You started again. Mother of Jisoos, help me." Kun sighed to himself picking up the younger.

"Mark you are following." The elder warned nudging the boy to make sure he moved. 

When the two plus the passed-out boy made it up the stairs Taeyong instantly glared at the Candian.

"What the fuck did you just do?" He sternly asked watching as Kun walked into the medical room.

The older boy then noticed the split knuckles and blood-stained shirt. His eyes widened pulling his brother with him to the medical room.

"Of course, you started." Taeyong sighed as Mark walked into the room rolling his eyes. Taeyong pushed him down onto a chair, then grabbed one and put it in front of Mark.

"What happened Mark? Care to explain why the fuck Donghyuck is like this?" Taeyong cursed, cocking an eyebrow at the younger.

"Nothing much - OW WHAT THE FUCK TAEYONG!" Mark cursed when Taeyong put a strong disinfectant onto his knuckled.

"Tell me, Mark." He commanded as he got up from his seat to get some bandages.

"He went downstairs, into the room. He saw the board - STOP TAEYONG!" Mark yelled as the bandage was squeezing his hand so much he started to feel pain.

"Here, Taeyong give it to me." Ten suggested his hands out wanting to lend Taeyong a hand. Mark nodded walking over as Taeyong stressed.

"What are we to do now?" Taeyong looked at the two, his eyes wide open and worried.

"I don't know why you are asking me. How did he get there in the first place?" Mark asked taking the bandage and walking to Ten.

"I heard Luwoo and the others teased him. They said he wandered away somewhere." Ten informed.

"Is that how he got to where I was! Did nobody close the door or anything?" Taeyong yelled at the boys pissed.

"Whatever I don't care, he didn't understand most of it, he will hopefully forget everything. That's why I knocked him out." Mark shrugged leaving the room when his bandages were done.

"So he just leaves! He will be taking over soon and he doesn't care! They are going to be the death of us and here he is, unbothered!" Taeyong stressed.

"Hyuck! You're awake!" Ten exclaimed taking the damp towel off the boy's face as he shot up abruptly.

"I remember everything. Mark yelling at me, how a picture of me had a string leading from me to other things onto the wall." Donghyuck looked at the two adults with anger.

"I guess it's time to say it." Ten looked to Taeyong. Taeyong sighed then took a deep breath.

"Please stay calm as I say this then... NCT is a mafia group, we are one of the biggest and one of the most well-known in the field." Taeyong started.

"Your parents kept you away from a mafia called ShinXo. They may have acted like they hate you, but it was to make sure they couldn't get to you."

"Your parents... died trying to make sure they didn't take to you as they found out where you lived." Ten finished looking at Taeyong as he was starting to worry for the younger.

Donghyuck looked surprised. His parent's actually secretly cared for him but why were they after him?

"Hyuck, you need to rest a bit more." Taeyong sighed getting up and looking to Ten who nodded when they saw Donghyuck's reaction.

Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders tossing into his bed, facing away from the two.

"Whatever. I don't care at this point." He muttered to himself as the two left the room. It was all, rest and recovery for him, it was pissing off.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Bruh I wanna kill Mark at this point screw him hahaha, also sorry for the long-ass plot for today.

Tiny Out ~ ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
69.5K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
35.3K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
9.9K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...