A Kiss on the Cheek (akotw tr...

By mandyxtine

||book 2 of the akotw trilogy|| For now, things are going perfect for Channing and Niall... but things never... More

||prologue||
You're My Bad Habit |1+|
Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|
Nilla Wafers |3|
wmy... ratchet |Ch 4|
There's No 'I' in Threesome |5+|
The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|
This is No Time For Nouis Feels |7+|
Jetta Chasing For Dummies |9|
Bruised All Along Her Thighs |10|
It Is What It Is |11+|
This Means War |12|
Gravity |13+|
You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|
You Can Take the Blade Away from the Girl |15+|
Dear Olive |16|
Damsel in Distress |17|
Trapped in the Closet |18|
Love Over Lust |19|
I Kissed A Boy & I Liked It |20+|
Bottoms Stick Together |21+|
How To Shave Your Tarantula |22|
Too Ready and Too Willing |23+|
Masochistic Assholes Like Edward Cullen |24+|
The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|
new username & i'm sorry

Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts |8+|

58.9K 1.1K 374
By mandyxtine

Author's Note einundsiebzig
Well hello everyone... sorry to keep you waiting... but I've been busy with my freakin photography crap... sometimes I get so sick of taking pictures ONLY because I hate having to edit them later... it's sooo friggin tedious.

Anywhore... hopefully you like this one... I tried to make it long! This chapter is going to have a flashback which explains what happened between Jetta and Louis the last night they were together in LA ;) (so keep in mind this occurred before Channing was abducted)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT... I mean the last chapter was depressing... so idk... i gotta liven this one up a bit bc reading about sex with onE dirEction is like poetry to my eyEs tbh if u do not agree, I'm sorry... but I find u irrelevant to the advancement of the human species.

Dedicated to @5boysaremyworld because she's been making so many AKOTW edits and it makes me wanna squeal <3

Song of the chapter is "Bad" by The Cab [seriously, play the video I've provided in the media section... THAT IS JETTA OMG... this song was obvi written about my fictional character <3]

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts

|| c h a n n i n g ||

I wasn't sure if it was real or not, but at the moment I didn't care. I didn't care if this was another drug induced fantasy. He was here... he was with me... and I felt safe.

This time though, there was just something about the way my name sounded when it rolled off of his tongue... something about the way my bruised skin tingled under his touch... something about the way his heart felt as it beat rapidly against my cheek as I lay on his chest.

He held me for a long time, and then when he looked down at me, and our eyes locked on one another... that's when I knew this was real... when I saw those beautiful eyes drenched in tears of sorrow and regret. His body was shaking as I held him tightly and I tried to soothe his trembling frame by scratching my fingers along his back, just like I knew he liked.

He kept mumbling that he was sorry... sorry for crying, sorry for leaving, sorry for not protecting me... but I shook my head adamantly, refusing to place any blame on his shoulders. This wasn't his fault... none whatsoever.

After a short time, his breathing began to slow and he gently pulled away; I looked up to meet his shining eyes while he cradled my face in his hands, touching his lips to mine as gently as possible. Although the kiss may have been the simplest we had ever had, it was by far the most passionate and loved filled form of affection we had ever shared.

My entire body was aching under his touch, but I would take the pain just so that I could feel the touch of his fingers lightly grazing my skin. In his hands I was safe; in his hands I would always be safe.

My jaw throbbed as we looked at each other, and I tried to tell him with my eyes how much he meant to me... how he meant absolutely everything.

By now, his tears had stopped, just leaving clear tear tracks from his red rimmed cerulean eyes trailing down his rosy cheeks; it may have been the most vulnerable I'd ever seen him, and that thought alone gave me enough strength to slowly reach my hand up to his cheek, swiping away the tears with my thumb as our eyes remained locked on one another.

I just wanted him to smile for me... just one smile so that I could feel it; I wanted to feel the warmth of that smile licking against my skin, just like the warmth of the sun.

Our moment of serenity was broken as we heard the loud sound of his phone buzzing from his back pocket. Niall didn’t even bother reaching for his phone; instead he just kept looking down at me and stroking my cheek. I felt like I was in a haze at the moment… even though I had a strong feeling that Niall was really here with me… it still seemed like a dream.

My eyes closed despite my protests as Niall continued stroking my cheek; the gentle sensation was so pleasing, I almost found myself losing grip of my consciousness.

I could have sworn I was almost completely gone when I felt Niall jostling my shoulder as carefully as he could, "Olive, I needya tah stay awake fer me, can yeh do that?" he asked in a soothing voice as he looked down at me intensely.

"Please, jus' stay awake until we can get out a here. I don' know if there is any damage tah yer head, so please baby... please jus' keep yer eyes open fer me," he begged as I felt my eyes growing heavy once more.

Something was wrong... something was really wrong. I couldn't do it... I couldn't keep my eyes open no matter how much I wanted to, "I-- I can't," I said in a whisper.

The last thing I remembered before being whisked away into the darkness was the sight of Niall's terrified, worried eyes. I felt guilt follow me into my dreams as the image of his scared face was burned into my brain.

|| n i a l l ||

Shit. Shit. Shit! I looked down at her in shock. I watched nervously as her eyes slowly but surely slipped closed, leaving me with just the sight of a peacefully sleeping girl on my lap.

"Channing..." I said firmly as I jostled her shoulder gently, but she didn't react at all. This wasn't good... I could tell just by looking at her that she'd gotten hit in the head quite a few times, there was blood streaked across her forehead, as well as matted into her hair. I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure if someone has gotten a head injury, you're not supposed to let them fall asleep, right? I shivered slightly at the thought of her never waking up.

I fished Lou's phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Jetta, who thankfully picked up right away, but unfortunately was rather hysterical, "Niall! Oh my God, what's going on? Is everything alright? Is she oka--?" Jetta's rambling was cut off as I heard Louis snatch the phone from her and speak in a calm tone, "Ni, what's happening? Are you alright?" he asked simply as I stroked my finger over the cut which decorated Channing's eyebrow. I gulped as I analyzed it, knowing it would probably scar. Of course she'd still be beautiful, but another scar would just be another hit to her self-esteem, which I was already trying so hard to help her build back up.

"I've got 'er.. we're sittin' tahgeder in 'er bathroom.  She's gotten it pretty bad...” I mumbled in a thick voice trying to keep my composure.

"Can you climb back out the window?" he asked quietly, probably already assuming what my answer would be.

"Absolutely not... Lou, I don' even tink she can walk... she can't even keep 'er eyes open; I don' know what tah do," I replied, my voice cracking slightly as I again tried to shake her awake.

There was some whispering on the other end of the phone and suddenly I heard Jetta's voice once again, "Okay, Niall... is there any trauma to her head?" she asked calmly, but I could detect a trace of panic in her words.

"There's loads Jet, she has cuts on 'er face, an' blood drippin' all through 'er hair," I said softly, running my hands through her hair, only to pull it back, smeared with crimson. I hastily wiped my hand off on my pants as I listened for Jetta’s reply.

"Niall, put her in the shower, blast her with cold water; she needs to feel the shock, she can't fall asleep until we get her to a doctor," Jet instructed me, still in a calm voice.

"What about Jeff? How am I goin' tah get us outtah here when we can't go out tha windah?" I asked, feeling worried again at our lack of options.

"Just take this one step at a time," she answered with a sigh, "First we have to make sure Channing stays awake, okay?" She urged gently as I shakily got to my feet, holding Chan bridal style as I made my way to the little shower stall.

After tossing the mobile across the room to land on a pile of towels, I placed Chan down carefully as my lips touched her ear, "I'm so sorreh," I whispered right before I stood up and cranked the shower knob on, blasting her with ice cold water.

I had mixed emotions as I saw her quick reaction to the icy spray; on one hand I was ecstatic to see those grey eyes staring at me once again, but on the other, I felt horrible as I saw her lips begin to tremble immediately. Her eyes were wide and she looked incredibly startled.

Almost as soon as I turned it on, I turned the shower off again and hurried over to scoop Channing up once more. I cradled her to me and sat us back down in the corner behind the bathroom door.

"I'm s-soo c-c-coold," she stuttered as I looked down at the poor excuse for a shirt she had on.

I kissed her gently once more, "I'm sorreh, but I had tah wake yeh up Chan... yeh can't fall asleep until we get outtah 'ere alright? I said firmly as her eyes locked onto mine. I was thankful that she looked much more awake at the moment, but I knew I still had to do something to warm her up.

"Come 'ere," I whispered softly, reaching for the ripped pieces of her shirt and attempting to remove what was left of it. I gently tugged her arm out of the sleeve, causing her to wince, but I just tried not to think about it as I worked on freeing the other arm as well. As soon as the shirt was off, I tugged my tee shirt over my head and again attempted to gently help her into it.

Her jaw was bruising terribly on the left side and I took a few deep breaths in order to get control of myself once more.

"Th-thank y-you," she whispered, still a hint of a tremble in her voice. Her head rested against my bare chest as I held her in my arms, and I wondered if she could hear how fast my heart was pounding. Her cold, dark locks stuck to my skin, and I smiled down at her, brushing some stray hair off her forehead.

She didn't say anything if she did and I stroked my hand gently against her back for a moment before she winced violently and hissed through her teeth, "Oh my God, I'm so sorreh, Chan I fergot," I stammered as I watched her facial expression soften as the sting of my gentle touch faded away.

She nodded, and was about to speak before the phone sitting next to me began buzzing, I answered it quickly, "Alrigh', she's awake again, now what are we gonna do tah get outtah here?" I asked, foregoing the usual greeting.

Louis cleared his throat slightly, "Jet said that Channing has a back door leading out from the kitchen, so what you need to do is sneak down there somehow, keeping out of sight. We just ordered a pizza and are having it delivered to the house, so hopefully that will cause enough of a distraction," Louis said, sounding out of breath from his quick explanation.

I was hesitant, but figured there was really nothing else we could do, "Alrigh' can yeh guys warn me er somethin'? Let me know when yeh see tha delivery guy pull up?" I asked as I repositioned Channing, scooping her into my arms and turning toward the locked door.

"Yeah, just make sure my ringer isn't on," Louis advised, I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me, "It's on vibrate," I offered, "Call me when he's here," I said one last time before clicking the end button and clumsily attempting to shove the phone into my pocket; unfortunately the damned thing slipped from my fingers and clattered onto the hard tiled floor.

I stood completely still for a moment, listening for footsteps. I wasn't sure what Channing was expected to be doing up here, but I didn't want to do anything that would draw Jeff’s attention to us. After a few moments of no footsteps I quickly bent over, grasping the phone and pushing it more carefully into my pocket.

I didn't miss the small giggle that the girl in my arms made at my clumsy display, "Somethin' funneh?" I asked with a little grin. I was happy to see Channing with the small smile on her face, even though I could tell it was painful for her by the way she pressed her hand firmly against her jaw.

Her eyes closed for a second as I pulled her tighter to my chest, "No... you're just the perfect knight in shining armor. Even when trying to save the damsel in distress you still manage to be your awkwardly adorable self," she mused, her eyes still twinkling even when the smile left her face.

I just looked at her in awe for a moment as we stood in the doorway of the bathroom; she was giving me a closed mouth smirk as she stared at me with those eyes that portrayed endless shades of gray. I honestly didn't realize how many different shades of gray there were until I saw them in her eyes. And no... I'm not referring to that best seller smut book that my mum has been reading and hiding in her nightstand.

I shook my head at the random tangent thought and bent my head down, kissing her lightly on the nose, "Yer amazin' yeh know that, righ'?" I asked her sincerely as my eyes searched her battered face, before I continued, "Yeh've probably been thru hell an' back in tha last 24 hours, but here yeh are, still makin' light of the situation... still my same old Channing," I mumbled, getting lost in the moment.

At that time I really wished I could have kissed her... but I knew it would have been too painful. Through every obstacle we've faced, she still always seemed to amaze me... the way she always seemed to come out unscathed. After everything she'd been subjected to, I'd assume she'd be a cold-hearted, reclusive person who would never gain the ability to trust another... but that was nowhere near how she was. I still found it odd that she cut so much... because despite her problems, she just seemed so happy all of the time. If I hadn't memorized those painful patterns in her flesh myself, then I'd never believe they were there. I guess that goes to show you just can't give into the stereotype... some of the happiest people may have actually shed the most tears.

My epiphany left me somewhat in a daze as we continued to stare at one another; from now on, I would be sure to look a little deeper at those people that seemed the happiest... because there was no telling what sort of things they could be trying to cover up.

I blinked a few times, finally breaking my trance, "Chan, I don' evah want yeh tah change, okay?" I asked her randomly. I watched as she raised the eyebrow with the cut questionably at me, "I won't if you won't," she replied as she nodded her head and bit her bottom lip... not in a seductive way, but more of a child-like, adorable way, "I won't," I assured her with a smile, finally making our way out of the bathroom and towards her bedroom door.

As I was about to turn the doorknob she spoke up once more, "Niall?"

I retracted my hand quickly and looked down at her unreadable expression, raising my eyebrows as she continued, "Kiss me?" she asked, as her lips parted slightly.

"Won't it hurt?" I asked, worry clear in my voice.

"I don't care, I want one more kiss just in case... in case... you know..." she trailed off as she looked down for a moment.

In all honestly, she didn't have to ask me twice, especially if she was giving me permission; I swooped down, capturing her lips in a kiss. Gripping her tightly but gently as her hand stoked my cheek. The kiss lasted just a few moments, but was packed with so much fire, I found myself sweating, "I love you... an' we're gettin' outtah here," I mumbled the promise gently against her lips.

I was about to pull my face away, however, she gripped the back of my head, keeping me close enough so that my lips barely brushed against hers, "I know... but I just wanted an excuse to kiss you," she admitted with a sly grin, finally releasing my hair and allowing me to move my head away from hers.

I chuckled lightly at her declaration; yep she'll always be my Channing.

|| j e t t a ||

Louis and I sat in a somewhat awkward silence as we watched Niall dash around the side of the house. Of course it was dark outside so all we could see was the subtle movement of a figure creeping through the night.

I let out a deep breath of exasperation, and looked down to see that Louis was still holding my hand tightly in his, our fingers interlaced. My chipping blue nail polish contrasted against his clean, boring, man fingers... Gosh boys have it so easy.

At the moment I was trying to think about anything other than Channing... getting worked up over the situation wouldn't help anyone and I knew I needed to keep calm incase Niall needed our help. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a soothing tickle against my knuckle.

My eyes lingered on our hands for another moment as I watched Louis brushing his thumb against my knuckle gently, before slowly looking up to meet his eyes, "Jet, I'm so sorry about what happened," he said again, even though it wasn't his fault at all. How could he know that Channing's rapist would turn out to be a damn cop?

"No... not that... I mean about yesterday," he said, almost sounding embarrassed. Confusion danced around in my mind for a second before I finally pieced together what he was getting at, "Lou, don't worry about it," I said, squeezing his hand in an attempt to reassure him.

In all honesty I had been trying to forget about yesterday evening before we left for the airport. Yesterday when Louis and I got a little too involved to say the least. Yesterday when Louis made a surprising declaration… then ran away from me.  My mind traveled back to earlier when I'd taken the damn pill before getting on the plane, luckily the nausea didn't last long, but still... It made me feel very weird. I was going to have to figure out some kind of birth control... but thank God to whoever invented the morning after pill.

I was startled again as my thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone; Louis grabbed it from the dashboard, smirking as he leaned over to show me the text from Niall. I shook my head as Louis and I laughed about Niall's lack of tree climbing knowledge, considering I'd been climbing that damn tree for the past few years.

"I'll be right back," he promised as he crept from the car, shutting the door quietly.

"Be careful..." I whispered for my own sake apparently because Louis was definitely already out of earshot. I leaned my head on my headrest, staring up at the stars though my open sunroof. My eyes fluttered shut as I remembered the events that took place yesterday night;

WARNING: seXual coNtent... i mean it's louetta... duh xD
A/N: remember when Channing and Jet got back to STL (before they were pulled over by the cop) and Channing thought Jetta was acting "weird and quiet"? well this is why... oooh... yay secrets.
[flashback- Jetta & Lou on the night before they left LA]

+++  

I lounged on the beach chair, feeling a shiver course through me as the chilly night air nipped at my exposed skin. It was our last night in LA and I was getting ditched so I was all alone... which totally wasn't cool.

Niall, Chan, Zayn, and Perrie were having a double date, doing cute date-like things and making me realize I was forever alone. While Liam, Harry, and Louis were out at the club. They'd asked me to join, but for some reason, I just wasn't feeling up to it. Who knows maybe it was the fact that my fxcking ass hurt. Yep... that's probably why... but I wasn't going to tell them that because... awkward.

I shifted on the rubber chair, as I stared up at the stars. It was kind of nice having the pool and hot tub all to myself to be honest; I wasn't even sure if I was allowed to be here or not but honestly if anyone disapproved... well they could just go pound salt up their ass for all I cared.

I closed my eyes, willing the moonlight which was spilling over my body to tan me like the sun would... but no such luck. The moon was being a dick and not letting me get my tan on. I sighed loudly and put my hands behind my head; after a few more seconds of silence, I almost jumped out of my skin when out of nowhere, someone pulled the sunglasses (yes I wear sunglasses at night) from my face, grabbed me around the waist and without any warning, tossed me into the creepy, dark water.

I reemerged almost immediately, coughing and sputtering as I looked around frantically for my attacker... because who in the fu--

I cut off my own sentence I'd been thinking in my mind when I saw the figure sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet calmly in the water and a small smile decorating his smug face, "Lewis!!? Are you serious?" I screeched as I easily made my way to the edge of the pool, resting my arms on his thighs as I glared up at him.

Although part of me was pissed, another part wanted to burst out laughing at his calm demeanor as he continued to stare at me. I could tell he was waiting for my reaction, so I decided to change things up a bit.

Rather than punching him, or screaming at him, I merely rest my head on my arms, turning my face slightly so I could continue to look up at him, "That wasn't very nice... Lou," I whispered as I trailed my fingers up his striped swim trunks.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry love, it was just too tempting," he admitted, leaning back on his hands a little and staring up at the night sky.

"You know I never miss an opportunity to make you wet," he mused, bringing his eyes back down to meet mine as his lips curled into a smirk. He winked and wagged his eyebrows up and down at his innuendo.

"Lewis!" I slapped his bare chest, causing an echo to sound through out the concrete walls which housed the pool.

"You're so gross," I whined, but secretly had to give him props... that was actually a good one, because he never did miss an opportunity. Talking about tossing me in the pool as well as... the other way.

I felt my cheeks blush as I thought about it, and when he laughed at me, pointing out my flushed cheeks, I quickly ducked my own head under the water.

"It's rather cute," he mumbled as soon as my head broke the surface once more and I reclaimed my position of resting my arms against his thighs.

"What is?" I asked, turning my head slightly and shaking my head to get the water out of my ear.

"The fact that you still act embarrassed about certain things in front of me..." he answered slowly, licking his lips as he broke eye contact with me and looked into the empty pool, "Even when I've literally experienced some of the most awkward situations of my life with you," he chuckled, flicking me on the nose, as I felt my cheeks growing hot once more. Damn it.

"Awe, Jet... you're doing it again!" he teased, pinching my cheek lightly before I pushed away from him.

"Stop talking about it," I scolded playfully as I smacked his hand away, "for your information, that's probably why I can't stop blushing... cus you've been there during my most... compromising situations," I accused with a laugh, lifting myself easily out of the pool so that I could sit next to him.

"Pretty sure the next awkward step in this relationship would be for you to fxck me in the arse with a strap on," Louis suggested lightly, immediately causing me to fall over as I laughed my guts out. After clearing my throat and taking a few deep breaths I made eye contact once again and he smirked, "So I'm going to take that as a no..." he chuckled, giving me his signature grin.

"Lewis, you can take that as a hell yeah... I'm holding you to it," I threatened with a serious look on my face, "Oh my God... take me to 'Very Intimate Playthings' and buy me a strap on... PLEASE, I beg of you!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a hold of his arm, holding it tightly between my hands.

"We'll see... we'll see..." he offered cryptically, nudging my chin with his fist. I'm pretty sure he was joking... but to be honest, I wanted to make this happen. Does that make me weird? Ah well...

We sat in silence for a few moments before I remembered what he was supposed to be doing, "Hey, I thought you guys were going to the club?" I asked in confusion, "So why are you here harassing me?" I asked in mock annoyance.

The truth was... ever since having that little two week break away from each other, we hadn't been fighting at all. Things were comfortable as ever with Louis at the moment, and I truly loved the feeling.

"I could tell you didn't want to go any where, let alone dance around in tight clothes, while strangers would probably try grabbing at you all night," he said with nonchalance.

I rose my eyebrow at him, "Why would you think that?" I inquired, partly dreading his response.

He turned to look at me, meeting my eyes and winking, "I can just tell he," he answered vaguely, tracing his finger up my thigh. He stopped at my mid thigh and kept poking a light birthmark I had there.

I just watched him in curiosity, "Are you actually trying NOT to embarrass me now?" I asked, a hint of humor in my question, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ehhh..." he said throwing his hands up, "Alright, I know your arse hurts and it's my fault so I felt bad," he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I laughed loudly at him, I couldn't help it... why did he care so much?

After I calmed down my laughing fit, I placed my hand on his shoulder causing him to look at me, "Louis why do you care so much... I'll live, trust me. I feel weird with you staying with me just because my butt hurts," I mumbled, shaking my head with a small smile on my face.

"It's not only that, Jet... sheesh you're so thick sometimes," he said with a sigh.

I narrowed my eyes at him, he must have felt the hole I was burning on the side of his head because he slowly looked up to meet my death glare. No one calls me 'thick' and gets away with it. Regardless if they're referring to my weight or my intelligence... mama don't play that way.

"Jet," he whispered, placing his hand on my thigh once more, "I'm here because I like you and I want to spend as much time as I can with you before you leave tomorrow," he admitted sweetly, before crossing his eyes and sticking out his tongue, completely killing the moment.

"You're such a romantic, Lou," I said as I rolled my eyes and shoved him into the pool. He yelped before the dark water consumed him, and I watched his figure underneath as he floated around.

For some reason I thought we were going to 'share our feelings' but to be honest... I didn't really feel up for that. Considering just this morning, Harry had expressed a deeper interest in me... Now Louis? Oh dear lord... can't we just all get married? Let's start a television show called Brother Husbands... I smiled at the fantasy-- but the smirk left my face as I felt Louis' cold hands grab me around the waist and tug me into the water with him.

I shrieked as I kept my arms around his neck and quickly clamped my legs around his waist. We were only standing in about five feet of water, so Louis stood up, holding me to him comfortably as he cupped his hands around my backside.

He gave me a cheeky grin as he trailed his nose along my jawline, squeezing my butt slightly as he did so. After a second he pulled away and looked at me, and I watched as a few droplets of water which clung to his skin, trailed slowly down his face.

"I don't know why... but I can't get enough of you," he whispered softly, his lips brushing mine lightly.

It was like time was frozen as we stood there in the suffocating silence of the roof pool deck. Of course you could hear the faint hustle and bustle of the busy city below, but it was no more distracting than a whisper in the wind.

Our eyes were locked in a battle, it was like an unspoken staring contest; I smirked and drew my face closer to his, my nose felt the faint tickle as it barely brushed against his, “Are you challengin’ me?” Louis asked in a silly New Jersey sounding accent. I shrugged my shoulders but held his stare, willing my eyes to go without the moisture they so desperately begged for.

“Are YOU challengin’ ME?” he asked again, more emphasis weighing on his words, making me bite my lip to hold in my laughter.

He took my silence as an affirmative answer and slowly leaned his forehead down until it was resting against mine. Slowly but surely, Lou began moving his mouth closer and closer to my own.  Just as he was about to connect our lips, I pulled back slightly, my whisper dancing across his lips, “You know what? We should do something cute… like fxck in a public bathroom,” I said with a straight face.

As expected, he closed his eyes, sucking in a deep breath at my suggestion.  My legs were still wrapped firmly around his hips, so it was no secret how aroused he was growing by the second. However as soon as he closed his eyes, I pulled my face away and began chuckling, “I win! You blinked!” I sang happily as I stuck out my tongue.

Louis narrowed his eyes as the moment was broken, but I didn’t miss the low groan and crotch bump he gave me before giving me an evil smile, “Always the cheater…” he trailed off, “teasing me with false hope…” he mumbled as his eyes observed my lips once more.

“Who said I was teasing?” I asked him point blank, “I don’t see any public bathrooms… but there is this big public pool…” I hinted, locking my ankles more securely around his waist.

A low growl emanated from his chest and I bit my lip again to hold in my laughter… what was he a damn animal? When I accidently let a small giggle sneak out, it was Louis who got the last laugh; as he leaned in, in what I assumed was an attempted kiss, I quickly began leaning in as well. However, at the last second his arms swiftly released me, causing me to crash quite ungracefully into the otherwise peaceful water.

As I opened my eyes underwater, I could hear his muffled laughter drifting through the liquid barrier… oh Louis, why do we have to play these games?

I swam away from him, making my way to the edge of the pool; as I turned around to face him, I saw that he had finally sobered up from his laughing fit and was now drifting toward me.

“Hey Lewis… could you help me out? My top is tied a little too tightly…” I trailed off suggestively as I faced away from him and waited for his warm presence to arrive behind me. His fingertips caressed my shoulders lightly as he moved my hair to the side, gaining access to the bikini strings that were tied around my neck.

After a quick tug, the top of my swim suit fell away, only leaving the strings that tied around my back; before even mentioning anything, Louis swiftly pulled the strings away as well so that the red top fell right into my hands.

Unseen by Louis, a little smirk graced my lips: step one of my secret revenge was now complete.

Louis’ hands snaked around my waist, turning me around suddenly so that we were pressed up against one another, chest to chest.

“Lou… I said I needed to loosen my top… not remove it completely…” I teased as I tossed the bikini top out of the pool.

“I’m sorry… must have misunderstood…” he mumbled as his lips sought out my neck, he tilted my head back to gain access, sucking gently at the exposed skin. I won’t lie… it felt damn good to have his lips on my body again, but I had to proceed with the plan!

I gently reached my hands to the waistline of his trunks, pulling them down gently.  There was just a tad bit of tension from his obvious erection; I brushed my hand along his length, teasingly stroking him a few times as his eyes closed slowly and a groan escaped his lips.

Although he was no doubt getting me rather turned on, I fought my urges and continued on with my plan; after capturing his lips in a long, sloppy kiss, I pulled away from him and violently dunked him underwater. The look of utter shock on his face was entertaining enough to last me a lifetime.

As soon as he was underwater, I took advantage of his shocked state and quickly climbed out of the pool, making sure to keep a hold of his swim trunks. I crossed my arms over my chest to keep my tits from bouncing around… probably much to Louis’ dismay as he resurfaced and watched me hurry around in confusion.

“Jetta!” He hollered, slight aggravation laced in his tone.

I grabbed my bikini top and quickly grabbed my towel as well as his, using mine to wrap around my chest. I turned back toward the pool to see him glaring at me, his arms were flexed as he held onto the ladder on the side of the pool, yet his lower half was still submerged.

“Sweet revenge!” I squealed as I turned and sprinted toward the double doors that led back into the hotel.

“Jetta whatever your middle name is Ramsey, so help me God… if it is your wish that I chase you naked through this hotel, you better believe I’ll fxcking do it,” he warned, pulling himself out of the water just a little bit more as I stood with my hand on the door, which just so happened to give me a perfect view of his V-lines... oh sweet Baby Jesus… heLp.

I sent him a little wink, “Actually, it is my wish that you chase me through the hotel naked… while sporting a raging boner…” I taunted him playfully as he lowered himself just a little and blushed, “Oh and by the way... my middle name is Michele," I laughed as I stuck out my tongue and hauled ass into the cold air-conditioned hallway.

At first, I thought he wasn’t chasing me… I thought he was just gonna chill up in the pool and wait for a rescue… but this was Louis we’re talking about. Embarrassing situations are kinda his ‘thing’ so I guess I should have expected it when I heard the rushing of his bare feet running behind me.

I turned around for a split second… and at the sight I saw, I didn’t know if I was going to die laughing or rip the rest of my clothes off and let me take me in the hallway. I decided it was more fun if there was a chase scene though… so after marveling at the naked British bloke who was sprinting toward me, I turned around and tried to hurry to the end of the hallway. Shit… elevator or stairwell… elevator or stairwell… hmm... this seems a bit familiar, doesn't it?

My decision was made for me as the elevator dinged and opened, revealing a middle aged woman as well as an elderly couple. I veered left and began rushing down the stairwell as I heard the people in the elevator shriek at I’m assuming the beautifully naked Louis. I didn’t risk another glance behind me, but my heart began to beat faster as I heard the door to the stairwell open and slam shut. OH SHIT.

I almost lost my footing as I clambered down another set of stairs, but I was doing all of this completely without the use of my hands, considering I was still holding the towel to my chest as well as holding Louis’ things so he couldn’t use them to cover up. Hehe...

I saw the sign above the door that was just a few steps below and I was almost there… I was almost down to the 8th floor. I thought I was in the clear.

As I reached for the door handle, a hand came flying from over my shoulder, slamming the door shut. As the presence hovered behind me, I tensed up as his labored breaths fell against the back of my neck; he pressed his body against mine, trapping me in-between the door and his chest.

“Hmm… why does this seem so familiar?” he asked, pressing his lips softly to the back of my neck. I shuddered as a few stray water droplets fell from his hair, and slid down my chest.

I yelped as I felt him spin me around quickly, shoving me against the door and burying his face into the crook of my neck. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his still wet shoulders and leaned my head to the side to give him more access to my neck.

We stumbled toward a corner that was partly hidden by a large decorative plant, and I shuddered as Louis ripped the towel from around my chest, gaining full access to my breasts. I was shivering as he hoisted me up against the wall, my legs wrapping snuggly around his waist once more.

He continued sucking on my breast as he groped and squeezed the other, causing me to rake my nails down his back as I moaned from the sensation. His warm lips found mine once more and he nibbled on my bottom lip as he easily maneuvered my body against the wall using only his chest to hold me up while his sneaky fingers slipped into my bikini bottoms and roughly tugged them down my thighs.

I gasped as his fingers entered me, thrusting roughly into my core; I moaned as my body quivered beneath his calculated touch, “Now, Jet… are you sorry for being a tease, leading me on a pointless chase throughout the hotel, as well as probably scarring those poor people in the elevator for life…?” Louis asked as his lips brushed against my jaw and he sped up the movement of his fingers, causing me to buck my hips.

“Y-yes,” I whispered almost silently causing him to smirk, “What was that? I couldn’t hear you?” he taunted me as he withdrew his hands from my body causing my eyes to open and glare at his annoyingly beautiful face.

Lou picked me up and positioned his body right beneath mine, it would just take one thrust and he’d fill that aching need that was growing in the pit of my stomach.

I let my lips form into a smirk of my own as I grasped a hold of his erection and gripped him firmly, squeezing gently for added emphasis, “Just fxck me already you stupid boy,” I mumbled against his throat as I began scraping my teeth against his moist skin.

He didn’t need any more prompting because as the words left my lips, he thrust his hips forcefully, immediately causing my eyes to roll back and me legs to tighten around his body. We moved against one another, thrusting fiercely against each other as I tried to clamp my lips shut to hold back my screams.

My hands moved all over his body: squeezing, scraping, and scratching in an attempt to get a grip on the sensations that were bombarding my body, electrifying my insides, and shocking my heart.

Why did he always have to feel so good? Why did he always make me feel so alive? Here we were back in a stairwell once more… just like our first time together. I awkwardly began feeling nostalgic about the situation and felt my affectionate side taking over, kissing every part of his body I could reach.

His subtle moans of pleasure that were spilling out of his mouth were captured by my waiting lips, and as our tongues slipped around each other, the fierce kisses turned into something much more passionate. My needy, wandering hands stopped feeling all over his body, and instead, traveled up to cup his face gently. The heavy thrusts changed into a much more gentle movement as we pushed our bodies against each other. His hands, which had been squeezing my backside tightly, released me so that he held me up with one hand and used his other to tilt my head to the side in order for him to leave a trail of gentle kisses down my neck.

The emotions I felt as we continued toward our peaks were unnerving to say the least; since when did things take such a drastic turn from hot, animalistic fxcking, to feeling like it was a more passionate love making?

I was a bit concerned but as the coil of nerves that were knotted tightly in my stomach finally began to unravel and my body began to shake and tremble as I felt him twitch with in me, I decided that I didn’t care. All I cared about was his soft embrace, the taste of his lips, and the violent shaking that ensued between the both of us.

As Louis finished, not only was I alarmed at the fact that he didn’t pull out like he usually did… but I felt my heart skip a beat because of the words he uttered softly into my ear as the remnants of our climax lingered, “I think… I think I love you,” he whispered as his lips traveled from my ear to my cheek to my lips.

He was still holding me against the wall, cradling me gently against his body; my eyes were wide as they locked with his and after kissing me on the lips once more, he softly dropped me down to my feet with his hands still against the small of my back.

I continued staring up at him, “W-what did you just say?” I stuttered lamely as he picked up the towel that I’d dropped to the ground earlier and gently draped it around my body.

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck as he awkwardly dropped my gaze, “I… I-uh… I said…”he trailed off, completely at a loss for words. I watched him as he bent over and retrieved the other towel, wrapping it loosely around his waist; he gave me one final look before releasing my hand, “I-I’m sorry… I have to go,” he mumbled quickly before turning around and hurrying away from me, pulling open the door and escaping into the hallway; while I stood there… standing silently in the stairwell left behind like usual.

*End of Flashback*

+++

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, still feeling Louis’ fingers interlaced with my own, “Jet?” I heard him ask gently, drawing my attention away from the past. When in the hell did he get back in the car? I really needed to work on my alertness.

I blinked a few times before giving him a small smile and squeezing his hand back, “It’s okay… I know… it was just… just the heat of the moment, right?” I offered, trying to give him a chance to escape the awkward place he’d put himself the other night.

He gave me a bit of a confused look, "You know... about last night..." I added, playing with the hem of my shirt; I was quiet for a few seconds before risking a glance up at him.

Louis’ eyes softened as he studied my face for a moment, I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up; although I wasn’t the one that had confessed any feelings, I still couldn’t help but feel the sting of rejection that was seeping into my bones due to his continued silence.

I was about to turn away whenever I felt his fingers gripping my chin lightly,  slowly turning my face back toward him. I watched him intently as he quickly closed the distance between us, and I was once again thrust back into the memory of the way his body rocked against mine.

After our lips were locked for a few seconds, we pulled apart only slightly as he pressed his forehead against mine, “No… it wasn’t,” he replied seriously. I just stared back at him, completely confused. Well, what the hell was that supposed to mean? There’s no way he actually loves me… he barely knows me.

It looked like Louis was about to say something further, however we both about jumped out of our skin as my phone began ringing loudly. The loud noise startled me, causing me to knock my head into his. We both chuckled as I answered the phone and all lightness of our current predicament was erased, the panic and worry immediately taking over my senses once again. This thing between me and Louis would have to get sorted out later… right now was no time for petty relationship problems.

After speaking with Niall on the phone for a few seconds in hushed whispers, we decided to phone in a pizza delivery to the house in hopes that while Jeff was distracted, Niall and Channing could sneak out the back. My heart sank when he said that she could barely walk, causing my breath to hitch at the new information; I'd been hopeful that we would have gotten to her in time.

Louis and I sat in a strained silence as we watched for the anything to happen inside the house. After what felt like forever, we saw a beat up Toyota pull sloppily into the driveway; I cringed as the delivery boy flicked his cigarette into the yard before readjusting his hat onto his head. After grabbing the five boxes of pizza, he walked sluggishly up to the front door before rapping his knuckles against it three times.

Louis was already calling Niall, giving him a heads up about the pizza guy arriving, and I watched on nervously as Jeff slowly opened the beat up front door, peering out wearily at the teenage burnout who happened to be holding the pizza boxes.

I watched Jeff’s face morph to confusion as he tried to understand why the pizzas were being delivered to his house.

“Are they coming Lou?” I asked anxiously as I gripped onto his forearm tightly, attempting to look at the side of the house, hoping to see the kitchen door opening; it never did.

Suddenly, Jeff turned to look over his shoulder, slamming the door in the delivery boy’s face.

“Oh shit…” Louis murmured as I felt the color drain from my face and my heart stop.

“C’mon Niall… C’MON!” I urged as my grip on the steering wheel tightened to a point where it was actually painful. They were taking far too long... the pizza guy had already left about ten minutes prior.

“Oh my God, they’re not coming… Oh God… Louis what do we do?” I asked, trying to hold back a hysterical sob that was forming in my throat. We didn't want to risk rushing inside, what if they were hiding out again until Jeff got distracted or passed out drunk? We couldn't risk blowing their cover.

Lou turned around to face me before firmly gripping my shoulders, “Jetta, calm down… we’ll figure something out! Just calm down,” he promised as he swiped a tear that was slipping down my cheek.

Suddenly, there was loud pounding on Louis’ window, causing me to scream out and Louis to spin around quickly to figure out the source of the noise. My fright quickly turned to relief as I saw a frantic looking Niall carrying a limp Channing; blood was dripping down the side of his face as well as soaking through the right arm of his hoodie.

Without hesitation I unlocked the doors and Louis pushed the back door open as we watched Niall tumble into the backseat, as quickly as possible, without jostling Channing. I searched her face, but it was gaunt and pale as well as littered with bruises; the brutal sight quickly forcing me to turn around.

“God, Niall... what happened?” Louis asked, is voice drenched in concern for his friend.

My eyes widened as I gazed at them in disbelief; they were a mess of slit wrists and battered hearts. Niall pulled her closer and I zeroed in on Channing's left wrist which looked near mutilated as it bled profusely,  a deep gash extending from her palm all the way to her forearm; Niall ripped off his hoodie, pressing the clothing firmly to the cut in an attempt to stop the bleeding. He was now sitting there, shirtless, and that's when I saw the deep gash that went into his forearm, as if he had been stabbed with something.

What the hell happened in there?

Niall was still trying to catch his breath as he cradled Channing against his body; I studied his face through the rearview mirror: his hair was in disarray, his tear stained face was streaked with dirt and blood. I felt a chill run through my spine as his eyes met mine in the mirror, “Jet, get te' the hospital, now!” he roared loudly, causing me to jump.

After a few minutes of driving, I heard some muffled sobs; I chanced a look into the rearview mirror and when I saw Channing’s face was still expressionless and her eyes were still closed, I knew the cries were coming from Niall. My heart ached as I watched the blonde boy buried his face into her hair. His blue eyes were red and shiny as his lips urgently pressed against the unconscious girl's temple, “C’mon, Chan… don’ do this… I jus’ got ye' back! Wake up! J-Jus' wake up,” he whispered, bending his head and resting it against her neck as he continued to cry quietly.

I felt like I was spying on a really private moment, so I quickly looked away. When Niall cries- all you want to do is cry with him. I now understood why all of the other boys hated seeing him cry… it was truly heart wrenching.

After looking away from Niall and Channing, my eyes were stinging with unshed tears; this moment just seemed so surreal. I was thankful to have Channing back with us, but absolutely terrified of getting to the hospital and finding out about the damage that had been done. I felt a warm hand grasping mine once more.

I glanced over to Lou, meeting his eyes briefly before shifting them back to the road; we didn't dare turn around, offering the broken and battered couple in the backseat some privacy while we drowned in own fears.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note zweiundsiebzig
UM... let me know if you're confused about anything or if it's stupid or if u hate my guts for making Jetta give it up to Louis again... I can't help it... I like my fictional characters just a tad bit slutty...

UGH... when author's make turn their fictional characters into nuns and they're all like "omg i'm saving myself 4 jezus!!1! no sex for dis vagina til marriage so Niall and I dry humped for 7 hours and it was beautiful"... im just like... -_- aRe YoU SeRiOuS!!!?11!

Don't be afraid to spice up your fictional character's love lives! DAYUUM. otherwise... i will sue u for boring me to death & i'll haunt your ass... better believe it, shawty.

Love it? Hate it? Be sure to tell me what you think! You're comments motivate me so much... you don't even know! (PLEASE NOTE: this next chapter is the chapter I've been looking forward to writing since I began this second book!)

So random ass question of the day... How did you first hear about the boys/become a directioner?

Here's my story... it was March 2012 and I was watching TV, just flipping channels and randomly happened to stop in the middle of the WMYB music video and I was like hmmm...

"who the hell are these guys? i think my sister has mentioned them before... how old are they? they look too young for me. oh well, mama likes 'em young. why does that boy have such curly hair? oh! that one reminds me of Malfoy... his teeth are crooked but he's still kinda cute... wait, why is that raven haired model grabbing his crotch so much? hang on, two of them have curly hair? are they... like... twins? which is which? is it just the same boy in different clothes? oh... someone likes stripes... i think i found waldo"

Seriously those were my exact thoughts... what?! i'm not mean! sarcasm is my native language. So... yeah, the first time i ever laid eyes on my lover aka Niall was during the video when he like smiles all lazily and it's an up-close slowmo shot that really showed off his adorable wonky teeth (at 1:14 in the wmyb video to be exact)... and like, being as I'm a shallow cunt... i seriously just changed the channel like "wow who the fuck cares just another stupid wannabe band..." x'( i still weep for those months i lost...

So a few months later, sometime in June-July I saw this fanfic called "I Will Survive... with Louis Tomlinson?" written by @alltimenutella I was just like what is all the hype with this fanfiction junk? and ughh... wait who is Lewis Tomlinson? Seriously, i read the entire fic pronouncing his name as Lewis bc, well, I live in Saint Louis, MO (pronounced lewIS) so how the hell was I supposed to know this British fucker was being all fancy and pronouncing it as "LouIE"? pfft. it still annoys me tbh, (that's why i made it so Jetta calls him Lewis... bc most of the time I still wanna call him that muahaha)

Anyways... I was like so anti-fanfiction when I first joined twatpad... I thought it was so stupid & just didn't see the point of devoting so much time to something like writing a fanfiction... so after allowing the book to sit on my wattpad shelf for like a week, I finally gave in & started reading it.

Eventually, I connected Lewis back to that wmyb music video & realized he was WALDO! and once i got hooked on that damn fanfic... there was just no possible way i could go back to my regular one direction-less existence *i shudder at the thought*  (FunFact: I started out as a Louis girl (probably bc he was the only one I knew of, so... yeah)... but eventually that evil lil leprechaun danced into my heart... #Nandy4ever) 

Long story short... One Direction should seriously throw an exclusive concert for the Wattpad fanfiction writers because tbh I think they are the people that turn a lot of "ehh 1D... they're alright" kinda fans into DIEHARD DIRECTIONERS lmao... at least that's what happened in my case.... because until u take the time to actually get to know the boys (u know, by cyber stalking)... they seem like any other stupid band. 

So before watching any video diaries or anything on xfactor I learned all about the boys by reading wattpad fanfictions #sorrynotsorry am I alone here... or...? Don't get me wrong I love the boys for who they are... but I also love all the fanfic writers out there for making the stories so real... it makes us feel like we actually know them... and it's nice while it lasts lol until it's over & u feel like u don't know how to proceed with the rest of your life O.O

Um... if u just read all of my rambling ^ up there ^ then, well, I love you... and I'd like to knit u a sweater made of tears xoxoxo

<3 Mandy

_____________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 50.8K 29
||book 1 of the akotw trilogy|| Hate, abuse, and suffering. That is the reality for 17 year old Channing Darly. She endures the abuse delivered by...
19.9K 1.7K 57
Story = completed ✅ Third book in the Supernatural Boarding School series. #1 A Bond of Love #2 A Touch of Red # 3 A Brush of Death [Only read th...
27.7K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
218K 12.3K 60
*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly editing it. Read at your own risk.** Harr...