Hand Of God

By thedoctorgonepale

A young man, after a cruel day against a couple of bullies at his school, runs into the forest to go to his h... More

(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 1
(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 2
New habits die hard
Trouble magnet
Eye see
Vision problems
Vision Problems: Act 2
A wave goodbye
Out of Left field
Out of Left field: Act 2
Out of Left field: act 3
Out of Left field: act 4
The Right Hand of G.O.D VS The U.S Military
The U.L.G
Heavenly Verdict
Heavily Verdict: Act 2
Worth the stay?
The logistics of freedom
The logistics of freedom: Act 2
The logistics of freedom: Act 3
New World Order
New World Order: Act 2
New world, New life
Mister righty
A new God in town: act 2
A new God in town: act 3
G.O.D's and Aliens
G.O.D's and Aliens: act 2
G.O.D's and aliens: act 3
Pantheon of limbs
The Words of God's
Absolute Destruction
Absolute Destruction: Act 2
(Bonus): Limbs of G.O.D

A new God in town

556 39 10
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd Person POV:

Vex and Nep approached Yn, who sat in wait for the two.

Yn: So, am I enough of a God for you to worship?

Vex: Say we convert to your religion... What exactly does that mean.

Yn: It means you reject the Goddess, and I'll help you out however I can, in exchange for some help.

Yn: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Something like that.

Vex: Do we have to stop saying "oh goddess" and say your name instead?

Yn: Uhh... If you want? It might give the wrong impression, but you do you.

Nep: How do we thank you for... You know.

Yn: Give me a fucking place to stay. I'm sick of the outside!

Nep: A place to stay? Uhh... Any ideas?

Vex: I'm sure we can find some empty house or something. Give us a bit, kay, your... Lordship?

Yn: Just stick with Yn...

Vex: Okay... Yn. We'll figure something out.

Yn: You better. If I have to sit in the rain one more time, I'm destroying it.

Yn: Fuck the agricultural consequences!

Nep: Th-there's not good... Let's go!

Vex: Huh?

Nep:(whispers) It's supposed to rain today.

Vex: Crap...

(Opening Theme)

Nep: Here you go. My grandparents just went on vacation so you should be able to stay here for some time.

In a house on the edge of town, Yn entered to find a decent place to stay until the teens find him something suitable.

Yn: It'll do...

Throwing himself on the couch, Yn grabs the remote and begins watching TV.

Vex: You just gonna lay down and watch TV?

Yn: What else should I be doing?

Vex: Aren't you starting a religion? Seeing a god like this isn't that appealing.

Yn: Oh, and you think Goddess isn't sitting on her ass as we speak?

Yn: I'm gonna be an honest god. And this is honestly who I am.

Yn: A guy who sits and waits for something to do. So unless you've got any requests, begone.

Vex:(shrugs)

Nep and Vex leave as Yn notices something on the TV.

TV: The victims of this serial killer, nicknamed "The Goddess of Death" or as the locals call them "O-Ki-Nari" are all cleanly cut into multiple pieces.

Yn:?

TV: We do not know or even understand how, but it seems the killer can almost instantly do this...

TV: As seen by how their victims suddenly fall apart in whatever location they're in.

TV: Do people have to worry about being the next target?

TV: Their victims were all politicians, most known for being corrupt, and a few celebrities along with a couple of business workers.

TV: It is unlikely, but I still say be cautious. Stay away from anyone with a fox mask...

TV: Since that seems to be the connection between photos taken just before the victim's deaths.

Yn:...

Yn:(mind) Could that be a limb of god? But what could do that...?

Yn:(mind) The legs...? No... Rei wouldn't do something like that...

Yn:(mind) Killing is Laura's M.O but... Did she survive? How did she survive?

Yn: Maybe I should try sending a signal... But how?

Yn: A youtube video might not get enough traction... And it's not like I can go to Japan...

Yn: Hmm... Or can I?

Yn:... I'm too lazy.

Yn: Better send a message, but what's something guaranteed to be seen?

TV: In other news, a lunar eclipse is coming soon.

Yn:... Lunar...

Yn:(wicked grin)

Yn: Heheh... Haha... MWAHAHAHA!!!

(Click)

Yn:!?

He turns to find Vex and Nep who returned.

Nep: Hi! S-sorry, I forgot to leave you the spare keys.

Yn: Thanks.

Vex: Why were you laughing just now?

Yn: I just realized how to send a message to my probably brooding friend.

Vex: You have friends?

Yn: Hopefully.

Nep: D-do you need our help?

Yn: No. But if you want to see what I'm gonna do. Just keep your eyes on the moon tonight.

(Hours later)

Now free to show their affection in public, Nep, and Vex were out on a date at a restaurant of what was once known as Italian-style food.

Sitting behind an outside table, the couple enjoyed their time together.

Vex:(smiles) This is very nice.

Nep:(smiles) Extremely nice.

Vex:...

Nep: What do you think about this new God?

Vex: Uhh... He certainly can back it up, but... It's just that, I don't really see him as one.

Nep: I get it... Still, thanks to him, we can be here... That to me is worth something.

Vex: Looks like someone's talk is getting smoother.

Nep:(awkward chuckle)...

(Murmuring)

Vex/Nep:?

Looking around, the couple noticed everyone around them mumbling about something.

They then took notice of how in the distance flashes of red danced across the sky like spotlights trying to get attention.

Vex: That has to be him... What is that god doing?

Nep: He did say keep our eyes on the moon.

Vex:(looks up) Yeah... But it's pretty cloudy...

Nep: Look the clouds are kinda moving, I think we should just give it a minute.

They waited and watched the clouds part until they saw the moon, and what Yn had carved into it.

Vex:...

Nep:...

Nep: Th-that's going to be there for hundreds of generations to see...

Vex:... I don't know how to react to that. Like... Should I laugh or facepalm?

(Later... In what technically is Japan...)

Wearing a "fox" mask, the killer of those corrupt stared out into the city ready to claim their next victim.

That is until they noticed the moon.

....

....

....

Slightly groning at what was carved, they picked up two blades and rested them on their shoulders, as they pondered what to do.

???:.... Carving something on the moon... At least you didn't make a penis.

Swinging their blades, they began hearing the panicked cries of civilians down below in the streets after having killed their target.

???: Hmph. Let's see where you ended up.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.6K 41
High school is a jungle full of prey and predators. And Benjamin, unfortunately, is the lowest amongst prey. After being isolated in school to get pi...
84.8K 4.5K 72
A school filled with supernatural phenomena becomes the center of an invasion from the forces of hell. The school's goth girl, a young woman descende...
1.6M 44.3K 58
Scarlett isn't just some girl. She's HIS girl. She's also funny,goofy,shy and intelligent all in one. She's an only child and her parents are never...
119K 3.8K 25
(50K word count) Olivia Taves, a shy 17 year old girl, finds herself forever scarred by the loss of her Mother. New to a town she is unfamiliar with...