The Rise of Raven

By soulfox1305

A new Sith rises when the Clone Wars comes to an end More

Coruscant Battle, Count Dooku, escaping
Another Happy Landing, News, Visions
Jedi Council, Opera, Kashyyk
Utapau Battle, Palpatine reveals himself, Obi Wan and Anakin vs Grievous
Palpatine vs Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin, Order 66
Aftermath, The Galactic Empire, Learning the truth
Confrontation, Axel vs Anakin and Obi Wan, Yoda vs Sidious
Childbirth, Lord Raven, and separations
Inquisitors, Jyn Erso, Escape, Rebels
Saw Gerrera, Tarkin, Jedha City
Chirrut, Saw Gerrera base, Message
Saw death, Eadu, Galen Erso
Galen death, Darth Raven, Rebel meeting
Rogue One, Scarif, Infiltration
Battle of Scarif
Jyn vs Krennic, transmitting, Raven, Leia Organa
Tatooine Battle, Desert, Droid sale
Luke Skywalker, Message, Sandpeople
Han Solo, Escape Tatooine, Alderaan destruction
Training, Death Star, rescue
Escape, Garbage, Obi Wan vs Darth Raven
Obi Wan's, Death, Tie battle, Yavin 4, Preparing
Battle of Yavin 4
Aftermath, Ceremony
Hoth, missing, Obi Wan
Recovery, Battle of Hoth
Evacuation, Hyperdrive damage, Asteroid field
Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss
Yoda, Training, Chase
Force training, Lando Calrissian
Betrayal, Carbonite
Luke vs Raven, Anakin vs Elites, Escaping
Luke learns the truth, Hyperdrive
Death Star construction, Jabba the Hutt, Chewie captured
Han Solo returns, Luke arrives, Rancor
Sarlacc Pit Battle, Darth Sidious, Yoda Dies
Rebel Meeting, Endor
Speeder Battle, Wicket and Aayla, Ewoks
Ewok village, Luke, Anakin and Aayla leave
Battle of Endor part 1
Battle of Endor part 2
Anakin's Funeral, Celebration

Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley

324 4 2
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

After making it to Obi Wan's home they are inside Luke works on C-3PO putting his arm back on Anakin and Ben told Luke about his godfather Luke looks to them he said "No, my godfather didn't fight in the wars with you father" He turns back before glancing back "He was a navigator on a spice freighter" But Anakin said "That's what I told Owen to tell you".

Ben said "Owen didn't hold with your godfather's ideals" Luke looks back to them "Thought he and Anakin should have stayed here and not gotten involved" Staring at Ben curiously Luke ask "You fought in the Clone Wars with my father" Ben said "Yes" He looks to Luke "I was once a Jedi knight, the same as your father" Anakin smiles at the memories.

Anakin said "In fact Ben here trained me to become a Jedi" Lowering his gaze Luke said "I wish I'd known my Godfather" Looking to him Ben said "He was the best starpilot along with your father in the galaxy and a cunning warrior" Anakin turns he said "He was best commander fighting alongside with me" He smiles at Ben who said "I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself".

Luke working on C-3PO's arm looking towards Ben and Anakin he smiles looking back Anakin said "I've seen him he's getting better every single time" Ben smiles he said "And he was a good friend, right Anakin" Nodding Anakin said "A very good friend" He looks to Ben "I think it's time we give Luke it" Ben nods and gets up he said "Your father and I have something for you Luke".

He walks over to a chest R2 and R3 both beep turning their heads as Ben opens it Anakin said "I think you are old enough to have this" Luke continues to tighten a screw on C-3PO's arm Ben said "But your uncle wouldn't allow it" Luke looks to Ben who pulls out a lightsaber "He feared you might follow old Obi Wan on some damn-fool idealistic crusade, like your father here".

Anakin chuckles he said "Owen is right about that Ben" C-3PO said "Sir, if you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for a while" He looks to Luke who said "Sure" He turn his head "Go ahead" With that C-3PO turns off while Anakin stands walks over to Luke with Ben who carries the lightsaber Luke stands up walks over "What is it" Ben said "Your godfather's lightsaber".

Ben holds it to Luke who takes it "This is the weapon of a Jedi knight" Luke stares at it Anakin said "Not as clumsy or random as a blaster" Luke activates it and a blue blade comes out he waves it a bit Ben said "An elegant weapon for a more civilised age" Ben and Anakin both sit down watching Luke wave the lightsaber more "For over a thousand generations the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic..."

Ben starts to frown "...before the dark times, before the Empire" Luke deactivated the lightsaber turning to Anakin and Ben he sits down between them Luke ask "How did my godfather die" Taking a deep breath Anakin said "A young ally name Darth Raven, who was a friend of ours until he turned to evil..."

Luke stares at them "...helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights" Ben and Anakin look back to Luke "He betrayed us and murdered your godfather" Luke shock slowly lowers his gaze Ben said "Now the Jedi are all but extinct" Frowning Anakin said "Raven was seduced by the dark side of the Force" Luke ask "The Force" Looking to him Ben said "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power".

Anakin looks at Luke he said "It's an energy field created by all living things" Luke nods and Anakin raise his hands "It surrounds us and penetrates us" He hold his hands close "It binds the galaxy together" He lower his hands and Luke slowly understands then R2 beep and blip catching Ben and Anakin's attention.

Ben stands up and walks over to R2 he said "Now, let's see if we can't figure out what you are, my little friend" Luke went back to working on C-3PO's arm and Anakin stands up walking over to R2 and pat his head Anakin said "I wonder where you went when we split up" R2 shows the hologram Luke said "I saw part of a message".

Sitting down Ben said "Anakin seems to have found it" Anakin sits down he said "Let's see what it is" The hologram shows Leia standing straight she said "General Kenobi and General Skywalker, years ago you both served my father in the Clone Wars" Luke looks at the hologram "Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire".

Leia shakes her head "I regret that I am unable to present my father's request in person" Anakin and Ben both stare at Leia "But my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed" Leia tilts her head "I have placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the memory systems of this R3 unit".

Ben and Anakin look to R3 who stands next to R2 turning his head at them "My father will know how to retrieve it" Leia moves a bit "You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan" She shakes her head "This is our most desperate hour" Luke stares at Leia "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker" She spread her hands "You're both my only hope".

They watch Leia turns and bends down slowly R2 turns the hologram off Anakin looks to Ben who leans back touching his beard he looks to Anakin who nods, and they look to Luke who stares at them Ben said "You must learn the ways of the Force if you're to come with us to Alderaan" Anakin smiles he said "I believe it's time for you to learn it, Luke" Luke ask "Alderaan"?

Shaking his head "I'm not going to Alderaan" He gets up walks pass them "I've gotta to get home" Ben and Anakin look to him "It's late" Luke wave his hand "I'm in for it as it is" But Anakin said "Luke, we need your help" Ben nods to where Leia was, he said "She needs your help" He lower his gaze "Anakin and I are getting too old for this sort of thing".

They look back to Luke who glances to where R2 and R3 are then to Anakin and Ben raising his head Luke said "I can't get involved" He walks to them "I've got work to do" Anakin frowns and Ben lower his gaze "It's not that I like the Empire" Shaking his head "I hate it" Luke wave his arm "But there's nothing I can do about it right now".

Luke leans against the pillar "It's all such a long way from here" Ben said "That's your uncle talking" Sighing Luke said "Oh, boy" He walks over to R3 "My uncle" He puts a hand on R3's head "How am I ever gonna explain this" Raising his gaze Anakin said "Learn about the Force, Luke" Luke turns and walks to the entrance, but he stops and look to Ben and Anakin.

Holding the lightsaber and turning to them Luke said "Look, I can take you and my father as far as Anchorhead" Ben turns crossing his arms and Anakin leans back "You both can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or wherever you're going" But Ben said "You must do what you feel is right, of course" Anakin said "Luke" Luke looks to him "You take after me" Shaking his head "You must come with us".

Meanwhile a Star Destroyer is heading for the Death Star inside a conference room is filled with Imperial officers standing at the door is two soldiers names Nova Stihl and Tajis Durman both have their arms cross while sitting at the table is General Hurst Romodi, General Trench Molock, Chief Siward Cass, Colonel Wullf Yularen, Chief Moradmin Bast, Admiral Conan Antonio Motti and High General Cassio Tagge.

Everyone looks to Cassio who said "Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable" He takes a breath "The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped" He stares forward "They're more dangerous than you realise" Antonio said "Dangerous to your Starfleet, Commander, not to this battle station" Cassio takes a deep breath he said "The rebellion will continue to gain support in the Imperial Senate..."

Raven POV

Tarkin, Elite 1, 2, 3 and I enter the room Tarkin said "The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us" Everyone looks to us I breath walking around the room "I've just receive word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently" We reach Tarkin's chair "The last remnants of the old Republic have been swept away" Tarkin sits down I stood behind him on his left and my Elites stand in their positions around the room.

But Cassio said "That's impossible" Tarkin looks to him "How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy" Tarkin said "The regional governors now have direct control over their territories" He turn his head looking at each person and glance back "Fear will keep the local systems in line" Tarkin turn his head again "Fear of this battle station".

I breath slowly glance to Antonio who smirks a bit as Cassio ask "And what of the rebellion" Tarkin looks to him "If the rebels have obtained a complete technical readout of this station, it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness and exploit it" Tarkin stares I said "The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands" Tarkin looks up to me.

Antonio leans said "Any attack made by the rebels against this station would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they've obtained" We look to Antonio who tap the table "This station is now the ultimate power in the universe" I breathe and Tarkin leans back "I suggest we use it" I said "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed".

Antonio looks at me "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" I breathe, and Antonio just said "Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Raven" I stares at him "Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes..." I turn passing Elite 3 "...or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebel's hidden fortress..."

I raise my hand using the Force to make Antonio lean back chocking he adjust his collar as everyone watch Antonio continues to chock, I lean more forward I said "I find your lack of faith disturbing" I continues to use the Force until Tarkin said "Enough of this" I continue to chock Antonio "Raven, release him" I turn around and walk back I said "As you wish".

I stops using the Force for Antonio to gasp I return to my position Tarkin said "This bickering is pointless" Antonio leans back glancing to me "Lord Raven will provide us with the location of the rebel fortress by the time this station is operational" Tarkin turn his head "We will then crush the rebellion with one swift stroke" I breath slowly.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Luke stop the speeder for him, Anakin, Ben, R2, R3 and C-3PO to see a horrible sight R3 beeps and R2 blip as C-3PO walk forward to see dead Jawas everywhere Luke walks near the Sandcrawler with Anakin and Ben walking to him Luke said "It looks like the Sandpeople did this, all right" He motion around "Look, there's gaffi sticks, Bantha tracks".

He turns "I've never heard of them hitting anything this big before" Luke stabs the ground as Anakin examines the Sandcrawler for a moment Ben said "They didn't, but we are meant to think they did" He walks up to Luke "These tracks are side-by-side" Anakin walking to them he said "Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers, Luke".

Looking at them closely Luke said "These are the same Jawas that sold us R2, R3 and 3PO" Grabbing Luke shoulder turning his around Ben said "And these blast points, too accurate for Sandpeople" They walk forward a bit "Only imperial stormtroopers are so precises" Anakin walks forward he said "And these slash marks on a few Jawas".

He points to the closest one "Are from lightsabers that only Inquisitors use in the Empire" Turning around from the damage Luke ask "But why would imperial troops and an Inquisitor want to slaughter Jawas" Luke then looks towards C-3PO who turns around, R2 and R3 both standing there turning their heads realising Luke walks up to Ben and Anakin "If they traced the droids here, they may have learned who they sold them to and that would lead them back home".

Luke runs pass Anakin calls "Luke, don't" Luke runs pass C-3PO who turns, R2 who turn his head and R3 who turn his head to his speeder Ben calls "It's too dangerous" But Luke gets into the speeder and heads home sighing Ben said "He gets this from you Anakin" Anakin sighs but he smiles Anakin said "Yes, he does".

Meanwhile Luke continues to head back towards his home passing the Dune sea he turns the speeder to see the dome house in ruin and smoke leaving the power generator stopping Luke gets out of his speeder Luke calls "Uncle Owen" He didn't get an answer, so Luke walks forward "Aunt Beru" No answer "Uncle Owen".

Luke walks forward more but he stops to see a pair of skeleton corpses at the stairs Luke took a few steps forward to see the corpses of Beru and Owen lay there then Luke notice each head had a slash mark underneath Luke turn his head away and looks back to his fallen home.

Raven POV

I walk forward down the prison hall with a couple of soldiers leading I breath as we stop at a cell the Soldier opens it and walks in with the other, I breathe entering and look to Leia I said "Now, Your Highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base" I turn for a IT-O droid with a needle ready I turn back to Leia and walk to her slowly.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Luke returns Anakin, Ben look to see Luke climbing out as C-3PO walks over to a fire carrying a few dead Jawas in his arms R3 and R2 both turn to see Luke went pass C-3PO watch him walk by and he threw the Jawas onto the burning pile Anakin and Ben walk forward to Luke who stops Anakin hugs Luke he said "It's okay, Luke".

Ben said "There's nothing you could have done, had you been there" Anakin lets go and Luke looks down "You'd have been killed too, and the droids would now be in the hands of the Empire" Raising his gaze to Anakin and Ben staring at them Luke said "I want come with you two to Alderaan" He looks around "Other than my father there's nothing for me here now".

He looks back to them "I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father" Anakin smiles and Ben nods putting a hand on Luke's arm Anakin, Luke and Ben head towards C-3PO, R2 and R3 who all look to them Anakin said "Come along" They all went to the speeder and got in Luke drives it across the desert and they stop at a cliff.

In the distance is Mos Eisley with a few ships leaving Ben said "Mos Eisley spaceport" They stare at it Anakin said "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" Ben, Anakin and Luke look to one another and back crossing his arms Ben said "We must be cautious" They went back to the speeder.

They reach Mos Eisley passing rats they drive down a street as a droid is picking up an antenna then a smaller droid went up to the droid making it drop the antenna the smaller droid chattering and the droid hits it to the ground the speeder went passing citizens, Stormtroopers and droids they went pass Ronta then a citizen on a speeder went pass making the Ronta braying standing on its hind legs causing one of Jawas to fall on the ground and the other hanging in front by the reins.

Luke, Anakin, Ben, C-3PO, R2 and R3 went down another street C-3PO looks around then they ae stop and a few Stormtroopers walk up to them the Captain ask "How long have you had these droids" Luke said "About three of four seasons" Obi Wan raise his head he said "They're up for sale if you want them".

Luke and Anakin look to him and back the Captain ask "Let me see your identification" But waving his hand Anakin said "You don't need to see his identification" A droid went pass and the Captain said "We don't need to see his identification" Nodding to the droids and waving his hand Ben said "These aren't the droids you're looking for".

Turning to his troops the Captain said "These aren't the droids we're looking for" Waving his hand Ben said "He can go about his business" Luke got confused and the Captain said "You can go about your business" Waving Anakin said "Move along" The Captain said "Move along" He motion us to go "Move along" The Stormtroopers move back for Luke to go forward.

They make a turn going down another street and stop outside a canteen a Jawa went up and feel the speeder C-3PO said "I can't abide those Jawas" Luke, Anakin and Ben slowly got off the speeder "Disgusting creatures" Luke said "Go on, go on" He waves the Jawa making it run away Luke turns "I can't understand how we got by those troops".

C-3PO got off the speeder as Anakin and Ben turn to Luke "I thought we were dead" Leaning up Ben said "The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded" Slowly R2 and R3 got off the speeder with C-3PO's help Luke nods understanding and looks towards the canteen as a couple of men enter it Luke ask "You both really think we're gonna find a pilot here that'll take us to Alderaan"?

Smiling Anakin said "Most of the best freighter pilots are to be found here" Looking to it and back Ben said "Only watch your step, this place can be a little rough" C-3PO, R2, R3, Ben, Anakin and Luke head for the canteen Luke said "I'm ready for anything" R2 and R3 both shuffle and C-3PO said "Come along, R2, R3" R2 and R3 both raspberry at him.

Inside the canteen music is played and different species are drinking or having a conversation to one another Luke staring as C-3PO arrives looking at the different customers here a small alien is given a drink some species laughing and the band members swaying to the music Ben and Anakin are talking to a man who motion the Wookiee behind him and moves out of the way.

The Wookiee name Chewbacca moves closer to them as Luke and C-3PO look to one another they start to walk down the stairs R2 and R3 shuffle behind them suddenly the Bartender calls "Hey" Luke looks to Bartender who points "We don't serve their kind here" Confuse Luke ask "What" The Bartender motion C-3PO, R2 and R3 he said "Your droids, they'll have to wait outside".

A few people glance towards the droids "We don't want them here" Turning Luke ask "Why don't you wait out by the speeder" C-3PO stares at him "We don't want any trouble" Nodding C-3PO said "I heartly agree with you, sir" Luke pat his shoulder and C-3PO turns heading back to where R2 and R3 are while Luke went up to the counter passing a man name Cornelious Evanzon.

Luke walk pass his pan name Baba who turns to see him leaning against the counter Luke taps the Bartender who turns to him Luke said "Uh..." He motion the drink "I'll have one of those" The Bartender turns grabs the drink and place it in front of Luke and walks away as Luke looks around seeing different species talking to one another.

He turns back as Ben and Anakin continue to talk to Chewbacca who grunts nodding to them suddenly Baba grabs Luke shoulder making him turn to him Baba speaks his language at Luke who just went back to his drink then Evanzon walks over he taps Luke shoulder making him turn Evanzon said "He doesn't like you" Luke said "I'm sorry" He turns back.

But Evanzon grabs Luke's shoulder making him turn back to him Evanzon said "I don't like you either" Luke stares at him "You just watch yourself" Others at the bar turn to see this "We're wanted men" Evanzon motion himself "I have the death sentence on 12 systems" Luke said "I'll be careful then" He turns but Evanzon turns his back angry he yells "You'll be dead".

Seeing what happening Anakin said "My son not worth the effort" Evanzon looks to him letting go as Ben said "Come, let me get you something" But Evanzon yells "Aah" He grabs Luke and threw him making Luke knock a table over catching everyone's attention Anakin pulls out his lightsaber while the Bartender took cover.

Baba pulls out his blaster fires, but Anakin deflect the shot and slash both him and Evanzon who screams in pain, and they collapse Luke saw the arm of Baba lying there Anakin deactivates his lightsaber and Luke stare at him in awe while everyone went back to what they were doing Ben nods to Chewbacca as Anakin and Ben went up to Luke and help him up.

Luke said "I'm all right" Once he stood up, they begin to walk with Chewbacca behind them Ben said "Chewbacca here is the first mate on a ship that might suit us" Luke looks to Chewbacca as they walk around the counter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 34
Alia and Anakin continue their journey... but then the unexpected happened. 2/3
1.3M 33.9K 103
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." Highest rankings: #1 anakinskywalker #1 anakin #1 obiwankenobi #1 padawan #1...
4.7K 147 7
POWER. Nobody gives it to you. You just take it. Just like fire it can be as much useful as dangerous. "ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ...
726 10 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...