EXO FACTS plus Song Lyrics an...

By ammyghed

Everything you want to know about your favorite K-Pop group EXO (c) Facts and News Articles are Credited to t... More

EXO FACTS plus Song Lyrics and Latest News Updates II
BAekYeaon dating. . . fake?
July 17, 2014 12:55 PM EDT
July 17, 2014 06:58 AM EDT
July 18, 2014 10:56 AM EDT
April 22, 2014 (c) Koreaboo
April 22, 2015 via Koreaboo
April 23, 2015 via Koreaboo
April 22, 2015 via Koreaboo
Posted on April 24, 2015 via Koreaboo
Freedom Board
Tao update via Koreaboo
EXO's Tao arrives in California

EXO's Lay deletes all the pictures from his Instagram

674 8 0
By ammyghed

EXO's Lay deletes all the pictures from his Instagram

April 23, 2015 @ 10:46 am via AllKpop

EXO-L's are frozen at the edge of their seats as they watch the possibility of another Chinese member's departure from EXO unfold before their eyes, but what about the group members themselves?

Although countless reports have come out recently with Lay assuring fans he was not leaving the group and reaffirming his love for EXO over and over again, this recent situation with Tao is surely a huge blow to deal with.  Lay, who will be the only remaining Chinese member if Tao indeed leaves, has now deleted all of his pictures from Instagram, which is raising concern from fans as well as curiosity about what this reaction might mean. 

Perhaps comments left on his pictures from fans were getting to be too much?  Maybe he just wants some privacy at the moment.  What are your thoughts?  

You can check out his Instagram @zyxzjs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 287 35
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
14.3K 409 13
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
7.9K 157 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
20.9K 538 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.