Fatal Desires | Edward Cullen...

Autorstwa Roxydog05

"I MEAN IF YOU WERE SMART, YOU'D STAY AWAY FROM ME." "NO OFFENSE, BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEEPS COMING UP TO M... Więcej

copyright
FATAL DESIRES
graphic gallery
prologue
1 | new girl syndrome
2 | who dat?
3 | the talk
4 | saved by the edward
5 | he likes me, he likes me not
6 | stranger danger
7 | dinner by candlelight
8 | revelation
9 | hot n cold
10 | meet the family
12 | three strikes and you're out
13 | prey
14 | escape to the hiding place
15 | save me
16 | aftermath
17 | prom
epilogue
SEQUEL

11 | playing with fire

1.1K 32 20
Autorstwa Roxydog05

***********************************************************************

Bella turns her truck into the Forks Coffee Shop parking lot. She parks near the entrance. She and I are here to eat dinner with our father figures, my grandpa and her dad. Chief Swan and my grandpa have become close friends, which is nice since Bella and I have become good friends as well.

Once Bella shuts the engine off, we both get out of the truck. Mike and a bunch of other kids from school are hanging out by the front entrance. It still amazes me how I was once crushing pretty hard on Mike. Now, I barely think about him much at all.

Mike walks up to me and Bella. "Hey, Rebecca, hey, Arizona, yo, what's happening?" he greets.

I open my mouth to say "nothing much" when a girl approaches me. She is noticeably curvy with chin-length mahogany hair, ivory skin and dark brown eyes. However, what catches my attention the most is her somewhat revealing choice of clothes along with her face which is made up beautifully with lots of makeup.

"Sup," the girls greets, eyeing me up and down as if criticizing my appearance.

Before I can answer, I notice that Mike and Bella have moved aside to have their own conversation. I turn back to the intimidating girl in front of me.

"Hi," I greet, somewhat confused. I'm not quite sure why this girl is talking to me. I think she might recognize me from school or something. I don't recognize her though.

"So you and Edward, huh?" she says. She smacks her lips, revealing a piece of gum in her mouth.

"We're not officially dating yet," I answer her immediately, for fear of confusion.

The girl rolls her eyes. "So you're basically dating," she presses. "I've seen you guys together. He's obsessed with you."

The girl's words irritate me. I don't like how she's hinting that Edward is some sort of creep who only wants one thing, and we all know what that one thing  is. "Edward's just really nice," I defend.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know," the girl says. She turns on her heel, but before leaving she adds tauntingly, "You better hold on tight to Edward. A lot of girls have their eye on him." And with that, she leaves.

I watch her as she goes over to another girl. This girl is extremely petite and skinny with brown shoulder-length hair, light skin, and blue eyes. She looks like she could be a model or maybe even a character on a teen television show. She appears flawless.

The petite girl looks at me. I swear she sends me a glare for a split second before turning away. I narrow my eyes at the two friends. I wonder why the petite girl sent her friend to talk to me. What's her game?

"Are you coming?" a voice takes me out of my thoughts. It's Bella. She gestures with her head for me to follow her into the coffee shop. She knows this place better than I do since her dad used to take her here when she was younger.

"I'm coming," I assure her. Before I head inside, I walk up to Mike and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me.

"What's up?" he says.

I point to the two girls. "Who are they?" I inquire.

Mike looks to where I'm pointing. "Oh, that's Olivia and Sasha."

"Which one is Olivia and which one is Sasha?" I ask.

"Olivia is the short one and Sasha is the taller one. I think Sasha is also on the cheer team."

"Thanks. I was just wondering." I walk away from Mike before he can strike up a longer conversation. I head inside the coffee shop. I'll have to keep note of those two girls' names for later.

I spot Bella, her dad, and my grandpa at a table near a window. I join them, taking a seat next to Bella.

"What took you so long?" Bella asks.

"I just had to ask Mike a question."

"Oh," Bella says. A small smile pulls at Bella's lips as something comes to her mind. "So are you and Edward a thing now?"

I can feel my cheeks turn red. "Well, I went to his house the other day, and he told me that he wants to ask my grandparents for permission first before we go on an actual date."

"That's nice," Bella hums. "You two are great together." I've never gotten a jealous feel from Bella before, but for the first time ever, I can sense a hint of desire in her voice. I can't blame Bella for lusting after Edward. Still, it feels somewhat satisfying for her to now be jealous of me instead of the other way around. I'm such a bad friend  I mentally face palm.

A kind waitress with dark skin stops at our table. She looks directly at Chief Swan. "Uh, say, Chief, boys wanna know," she gestures to some men sitting at a table next to our table, "did you find anything down by Queets River today?"

Her question catches my interest. Edward doesn't like the idea of me walking around the woods alone. I want to know if the nomadic vampires have moved on or not.

Chief Swan sighs. "Yeah, we found a bare human footprint, but it looks like whoever that is, is headed east, so Kitsap County sheriff is gonna take over from here."

Relief washes over me. It sounds like the nomadic vampires are moving away. By now, they're probably long gone, right? I hope at least.

"Okay," the waitress says.

"Okay," Chief Swan agrees, obviously trying to end the conversation so that he can get back to spending quality time with his friends and daughter.

"I just hope they catch him fast," the waitress adds before giving Chief Swan a small thankful smile and leaving.

After a moment of silence, Chief Swan speaks up, "Looks like your friends are flagging you girls," he says.

Bella and I follow his line of sight out the window. Mike is shaking his butt in front of the window.

I cringe and quickly look away. I can't believe I ever liked him so much.

"Well," my grandpa begins, "you have interesting friends." Chief Swan might not be bothered by a boy shaking his butt to get our attentions, but my grandpa sure as heck does not approve, and I have to agree with him. What went through Mike's mind thinking that shaking his butt to get our attention would be okay?

Chief Swan eats a piece of steak off his fork before saying, "It's okay if you wanna go join them, Bella. I'm just gonna turn in early anyway."

"Me too," Bella answers immediately.

"Bella," Chief Swan chastises, "it's Friday night. Go out. Looks like the Newton boy's got a big smile for you," he adds.

I feel a bit awkward having to listen in on Bella and her dad's passive aggressive bickering, so I get up and go to the bathroom. When I come back out, they're luckily talking about something else.

"Is your dad forcing you to hang out with them?" I ask Bella quietly as I sit back down beside her.

Bella turns to me. "No, I got out of it."

"Good job," I say. I notice a plate of food in front of me. While I was in the restroom, they had brought me some food that my grandpa had ordered for me. I pick up a sweet potato fry and practically toss it in my mouth. I savor the taste of it for a moment. Boy, am I hungry.

*Time Skip*

I just finished reading chapter 12 of my U.S. history book for homework when my grandma opens my bedroom door and walks in. I spin around in my spinny chair, turning to face her. She takes a seat at the foot of my bed, resting her hands on her thighs.

"So," she starts slowly, "I've been hearing around town that you and Edward Cullen have been hanging around each other."

My cheeks turn a light shade of pink. I'm glad that only my bedside lamp is on, so that she can't see the heat on my face in the dim light. Only in a small town like Forks would word like that spread so easily.

"Um, yeah, we've been hanging out a lot lately."

"Do you like him?" she asks with surprisingly more seriousness than usual. She actually, genuinely wants to know.

I look down at the ground. "Yeah, I like him," I admit. Unlike with Grandpa, I feel more comfortable talking about boys with Grandma.

"Well." Grandma smiles. "I think it's fine. I've heard lots of good things about the Cullens from Chief Swan, and Mr. Cullen seemed like a good man."

"They're good people," I agree.

"Has he asked you out yet?" Grandma asks.

"No, but he wants to have you and Grandpa's permission first before we actually start dating."

Grandma smiles. "My, he sounds like a very respectable young man. You picked a good one, honey."

I want to say that he actually kind of "picked me," but I choose to keep that to myself.

Grandma yawns sleepily. "Oh, I'm tired," she sighs. "I'm going up to bed." She sits up from my bed and walks over to me. Before leaving, she places a kiss on my forehead. "Good night," she says as she closes my bedroom door shut.

I spin back around in my spinny chair towards my desk. I pick up my history book off the desk and spin back around to put it back in my backpack. I turn to find Edward lying on my bed, smiling. I nearly drop the book.

"What are you doing here?!" I gasp. I try to calm myself down. "How did you get in here?"

"The window, as always," he answers, grinning.

I want to smack myself for asking such a stupid question. There really is only one reasonable way to get in here other than the door, and he's a vampire, so . . .

"So you have been here before?" I press, not too surprised. I knew I wasn't just hallucinating every time I thought I saw Edward in the corner of my room at night.

"What else is there to do at night?" he says cheekily.

Irritated, I toss my book back on the desk. I stand to my feet and walk over to my bed. I push him in annoyance, which surprises me since I'm usually never this bold.

Unexpectedly, he grabs my hand and playfully pulls me with his vampire strength onto my own bed, wrestling teasingly with me.

I giggle as he does so. "You're a peeping Tom! Perv!"

"Shh!" he shushes, "or you're grandpa will call the chief. "

But the electricity of our physical contact quickly overwhelms us, our laughter quieting. He studies my face.

"I just . . . like watching you sleep," he says. "It's kind of fascinating to me." He raises his fingers to my lips, sending a thrill up my spine. I don't believe it as his eyes flicker to my lips. He wants to kiss me. I've never been kissed before.

"Um," he says slowly, "I just wanna try one thing." He removes his fingers from my lips and begins to lean his face slowly closer to mine. "Just stay very still." He shakes his head gently.

I do as he says and stay as still as I can. My breath shudders.

Our noses are nearly touching now. "Don't move," he orders quietly. He brings his face even closer to where are noses brush against each other. When he gets comfortable enough, he settles his nose against mine. I close my eyes as we lean into each other's touch. We both torture ourselves in this position. For me, his lips are so close yet so far, and for him, I'm so close yet he has to resist the scent of my blood. I trust him enough to control himself. I wanna believe that his love for me and desire for more is stronger than his thirst for my blood.

Edward hesitates to test himself. Then, he softly presses his lips against mine. A brief, tender kiss. The kind that only comes from innocent love and whose memory lasts a lifetime.

I open my eyes for a split second to see that Edward also has his eyes closed, his lips pull into a small, excited smile. He enjoyed it.

He goes in for another kiss. This time, he slips his tongue into my mouth, testing the waters. My mind goes into a frenzy as his tongue teases at mine.

We pull apart. Then lean back in again. This kiss is quicker, more rushed, but the sweet taste of our mouths keeps us engaged.

I don't want to stop. I don't ever want to stop. He may not be truly alive, but he's making me feel more alive than ever.

When we kiss again, my mind turns to mush. My body moves on its own as I bring my hands to the back of his head and knot my fingers in his hair, clutching him to me. Edward's breath grows heavy as his hands lock on my waist.

My head spins, but in a way that I want to sink into, to drown in the warmth of it. I'm falling into a vast dark world, and I don't care. I want to disappear into it. I want more. Our tongues explore each other's mouths, soft, warm, and cold.

Then Edward pulls away, his eyes are wild, his jaw clenched. There's a hunger in them that I have never seen before. A low growl sounds in his throat. Without warning, his hands close on my waist tightly, and I'm pushed back into bed.

"Woah," I yelp.

My head falls against a pillow, and he lands on top of me. A moan escapes his lips before his mouth finds mine again. He hungrily kisses me. His tongue roughly explores my mouth, fighting my tongue for dominance. I find myself being overwhelmed with the intensity. He may not need air, but I do. He's loosing control of himself, and if this frenzy lasts any longer, he may forget to keep his thirst in check.

"Edward," I plead, "stop."

He doesn't hear me. He instead presses his lips against mine again, silencing me with his tongue. I'm starting to lose myself as well, the pleasure overtaking my mind.

"Stop it!" Edward yells at himself. He jumps back off the bed and into the air. His back slams against the bedroom wall. I pray to God that my grandparents are fast asleep and weren't able to hear the crash.

I sit up in bed with my hands propping me up. I suddenly feel extremely ashamed of myself. Beyond my better judgment, not only did I allow myself to kiss a boy in my own bedroom with barely anything covering my bottom except underwear, I also lost control and practically threw myself on top of him which only made his teenage mind go crazy. It also doesn't help that Edward has been deprived of close intimacy like this for the past hundred years or so.

"I'm sorry," I pout.

A look of disdain is on Edward's face. "I'm stronger than I thought," he says. He appears mad at himself as he turns away from me. "I can't ever lose control with you." From the way he's acting, he looks like he wants to leave, but I'm not ready for him to go, not yet.

"Please stay," I beg.

He turns back to me, and without refusal, he joins me on my bed again. This time, with him at the foot of the bed and me lying against the head bed board. We talk for a while, engaging in deep conversation. He eventually helps me under the covers and moves to lay beside me, his arms crossed over his chest as he gets comfortable.

We continue talking for a while longer until I doze off to sleep.

3rd Person POV.

Rebecca sleeps peacefully next to Edward who's still wide awake, watching over her, admiring her beautiful form as she sleeps. She's so delicate and fragile. He vowed from day one that he would never allow any harm to ever come to her

Edward gently moves his hand towards one of her curled up ones, brushing his cold knuckles against her soft, warm fingers. If there's one thing he loves, it's Rebecca's warmth. The feeling of her warm blood just beneath her skin is always guaranteed to soothe him as long as his thirst for her blood is quenched. Rebecca shifts in her sleep which startles him. He becomes afraid that he disturbed her.

She moves the top half of her body on top of Edward. Despite him being quite cold, she doesn't get repulsed. Instead, she basks in the feeling of him and rests her head on his chest, her hands curling around her head.

At first, Edward is confused on how she's so comfortable with him. She should be pulling away if anything, but she's not. In fact, with her upper body now rested on his chest, her heart beat has calmed significantly, Edward has noted.

He wraps an arm around her, securing her gingerly against him. He will never understand how a monster like him ever deserved a beautiful soul like Rebecca. She's so innocent and shy. He wishes he could protect her from everything. The problem is . . . he knows that he can't. His world is too dangerous for someone as fragile and accident prone as her. Not to mention, she already made a fatal choice. She chose to love him, and out of everything, he is the greatest danger to her safety.

Author's  Note: Just a Twilight parody for you guys since I am OBSESSED with this Youtube channel:

And as always don't be a silent reader! Remember to vote, comment, share, and  give me your theories and thoughts! Constructive criticism and any criticism for that matter is always welcome! Know any other Twihards? Let them know about this story!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

298K 7K 19
After many years, Melanie gets on her feet and starts to look for Jasper with their son, Jasper Junior. She didn't expect, however, to come across a...
186K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
124K 3.5K 65
This is an lgbtq Twilight fan fiction.
175K 8.9K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 】- 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ੈ✩‧ ೃ⁀➷ - - - 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯... she cann...