Listening To Heart 💕💕

By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

This story starts after sagai track. But but with a twist. What if Anubhav brings a girl claiming that she is... More

The return
Shocker
Secret base
Testing
Allergy
Roshni
Abhishek
New officer
Abhishek learns the truth
Plan
Convincing
Phone
Last Mission
Goodbye
The much needed truth
Promise
Fired
Right over his life
Rings
Engaged
Locket
Taken for operation
Got him back
The one
Noor
Envelope
Forever together
Epilogue
New story

Reunion

1.7K 165 73
By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

Huge update - 2500 words.
Uff mere to hath dukh gaye. Enjoy.

Haseena entered his ward to find him busy in his phone. She rolled her eyes. Anubhav sensed her presence and looked up from his phone.

Her eyes were filled up seeing him attached by so many health devices. He saw the tears in her eyes. He was informed by Maa that everyone knew the truth about his health now. He understood Haseena knew that Roshni was not his wife.

Haseena looked around and quietly sat down beside him on the chair. He looked in her eyes to find any sign of anger or hurt but he failed to read her eyes. She was not even looking at him. She was looking down. He could see her angry but her silence was killing him. The coldness in the air was piercing his heart.

AS slowly: Haseena ji.

Hearing his voice Haseena finally looked at him. He saw tears in her eyes. He weakly lifted his hand and wiped her tears with his fingers causing more tears to fall. She hadn't cried even once since learning the truth. But seeing him she couldn't control herself.

HM broken voice: Aap... Aapki sha...shaadi nahi huyi.

Anubhav looked at her. He could see the desperation in her eyes for him to just say once that he is not married and that he only love her. He took a deep breath and looked directly in her eyes.
AS: Hum kese kisi aur se vivah kar sakte he Haseena ji.

Haseena looked at him. He understood she was hurt. She would not say but he knew that she was hurt and guilty at the same time. He held her hand. She looked at their hands.

AS: Haseena ji hume maaf kar dijiye har chiz ke liye. Gina bhi nahi sakte utni galtiya kari he humne lekin ho sake to ye aakhri baar maaf kar dijiye kyuki hume to ye bhi nahi ki iske baad hum jinda honge ya...

He was stopped by Haseena's hand which covered his mouth. He looked at Haseena whose eyes were showing pure anger on him for saying these words. He was electrified by her hand on his lips.

HM angrily: Aaj to try kar liya aaj ke baad kabhi sapne me bhi ye shabd mat bolna warna hum sapne me aakar bhi aapki jaan le lenge.

Anubhav gestured towards her hand through eyes. She looked down and removed her hand from his mouth.

AS: Haseena ji sachai se aap bhaag nahi sakti. Aur sach yahi he. Accha ye chodiye aap ye bataiye ki kya agar hum kuch mangenge to aap hume dengi?

Haseena looked directly in his eyes and nodded.
AS: Agar parso operation ke baad hume kuch...

Haseena nodded in no with tears in her eyes pleading him not to say the words which were already haunting her enough. But he knew that it was a huge possibility and hence wanted to talk to her. He held her hand.
AS: Suniye hamari baat. Agar parso hume kuch ho gaya to aap humse waada kijiye ki aap apni jindagi ko kharab nahi karengi. Hume bhul kar apni jindagi me aage badhengi. Kisi aur ko is jindagi me aane ki jagah dengi. Wada kijiye Haseena ji.

Haseena could not even think her life without him and here he was asking her to let someone else enter her heart and life. She jerked her hands off from his hold. She stood up. She started walking too and fro in the ward. Anubhav was confused seeing this. He was shocked to see Haseena punching her hand on the nearby wall hard causing blood to ooze out.

AS loudly: Haseena ji ye kya kar rahi he aap.

He tried to get up but failed due to all the drips that were attached to his body.
Haseena came near him. Her eyes were blood red.

She leaned towards him and held his hospital gown.

HM in a low but angry tone: Dard hua na. Hume bhi hua tha jis din kitchen me aapne apne hath ko isse bhi zor se maara tha. Jante he kyu? Kyuki jitna pyaar aap humse karte he na utna hi hum aapse karte he. Humara pyaar ek hi he to hum kese ise bhul sakte he.

She looked in his eyes which were filled up. She kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes causing a drop of tear to fall from  his eyes which she wiped. She sat down holding his hand.

HM:Bohot koshish ki thi humne ki aapko bhul jaye ya aapse nafrat kar paye. Lekin nahi ho paaya humse. Ye dil kuch sunne ko tayar hi nahi tha hamari. Are aapko bhulna to dur ye to aapki chize tak nahi bhul pata. Aapko pata he sagai ke baad sab try karte ki aapka topic hamare saamne nahi uthe. Lekin unhe kya pata ki aap to har waqt hamare man aur dimag me chalte rehte the. Ek din bhi esa nahi gaya Anubhav jab humne aapki tasveer se baatein na kari ho. Ek din bhi esa nahi gaya jab hum roye na ho aapko yaad karke. Are jab hum itna try karne ke baad, itne mahine, in fact ye sunne ke baad bhi ki aapki shaadi ho gayi he aapse pyaar karna band na kar sake to ab kese kar sakte he.

Anubhav held her hand tighter. Karishma told him, she used to close the door of MPT cabin for 10 minutes everyday . No one knew but he understood what she was doing in those 10 minutes.
He kissed the dorsal of her hand. Now both gave up and tears were falling from both pair of eyes. Anubhav pulled her closer.

AS: Haseena ji hamari baat...

She again put her hand on his mouth.
HM: Hum aapka ye waada pura kar denge agar aap bas is chiz ka jawab de de ki agar hamari jagah aap hote to kya aap hume kuch ho jane ke baad apni jindagi me kisi aur ko aane dete. Kya kabhi kisi aur ko apne dil me jagah de paate. Kya aap kabhi bbi hume bhul pate. Kya aap humse ye wada kar paate ki aap humare jane ke baad kisi aur ke ho jayenge.

She looked in his eyes. Both knew the answer. He nodded in no. Haseena smiled.
HM: Shayad aapko aapka jawab mil gaya hoga.

Anubhav kissed her hand.
AS: Hume maaf kar dijiye Haseena ji. Hum har baar murkhta me aapko takleef de dete he. Aap par kya beeti hogi hume Roshni ke sath dekhkar ye hum soch bhi nahi sakte. Lekin hume us waqt keval aapki aane wali jindagi dikh rahi thi.Aur keval ye khayal dimag me cha raha tha ki agar hume kuch ho gaya to aap puri zindagi akeli reh jayengi.

Haseena looked at him with tears. He made space for her on the bed and patted the side beside him and she looked at him surprised. In the past they were in a relationship but they were never this close to each other because each time something was going on. He always maintained a distance because the first he knew he was deceiving her and the second time also he knew he was going to leave her but this time there was nothing. No lies, no betrayal. Only love. He smiled assuring her. She felt her heart leap a beat seeing his cute and genuine smile. She laid down beside him. The bed was small so both were really close to each other. Anubhav's head was on her chest. She wrapped her arms around him. Both were silent for a minute finding solace in each other's arms. Their closeness was calming their insecurities and fear. The silence was broken by Haseena.

HM: Anubhav hume maaf kar dijiye. Aapki aakhon me hume apne liye pyaar dikhta tha lekin gusse ki itni badi patti chadha rakhi thi humne apni aakhon par ki hum uske aage kuch dekh hi na sake. Aapki takleef tak nahi dikhi hume. Hum bohot sharminda he Anubhav. Please hume maaf kar dijiye.

Anubhav looked at her and smiled.
AS: Aapka gussa, aapke taane sab jayaj the. Jo humne aapke sath kiya agar wo aap karti to humari bhi wahi pratikriya hoti. Aur hum to khush he aap humse gussa thi. Aapka gussa bhi naseebwalo ko hi naseeb hota he. Jo insan aapke dil ke karib na ho usse to agar aap naaraz bhi he to aap apni vishwa prasidh hasi has ke sara gussa chipa leti he. Kam se kam hume ye to pata chala hum aapke dil ke kareeb he.

Haseena smiled. She thanked her stars for this man.
HM: Dil ke kareeb nahi is dil hi aapka he.

Anubhav smiled widely. Again silence prevailed but suddenly Anubhav felt the change in her body. She had tightened her grip around him.

AS: Kya hua Haseena ji?

Haseena looked at him. She put her hand over his hand which was wrapped around her waist. She looked in his eyes.

HM: Ab aap kabhi hume apne aap se dur to nahi karenge na. Kuch bhi ho jaye ya koi bhi ulta sidha idea aapke dimag me chal raha ho to please humse ek baar baat kar lijiyega. Rishta do logo ka hota he to faisla bhi dono ka hota he. Is baar please hume bhi hak dena is rishte ke faisle lene ka. Esa koi natak mat karna hum nahi seh payenge. Aapko Roshni ke sath dekhkar hum hi jante he hamara dil kitna dukha he.

She closed her eyes.
HM: Anubhav hum aapke sath saari mushkile seh lenge. Lekin aapse dur hum jindagi nahi jee sakte. Itne mahino me hum itna to jaan gaye he ki aapke bina jeena ab hamare liye possible nahi he.

AS: Haseena ji parso operation me...

Haseena interrupted him.
HM: Anubhav aap sahi salamat wapis mere pass aayenge ye mera yakeen nahi mera pyaar he. Bohot seh liya hum dono ne. Ab aur nahi. Aap bas hamare pyaar par bharosa rakhe aur hamare liye us operation theater se sahi salamat nikalna. Bas ek baar ye soch lena ki agar aapko kuch ho gaya to phir aapke sath aapki ye Haseena bhi hamesha hamesha ke liye khatam ho jayegi. Hume apni aane wali jindagi aapke sath jeeni he. Bohot yaadein banani he. Ha problems aayengi lekin unka saamna bhi hume aapke sath karna he. Aapka hath pakad kar duniya dekhni he hume.

Anubhav smiled. He nodded.
AS: Hum wada to nahi kar sakte kyuki hamari kismat humpe utni meherban nahi he lekin hum aapse ye waada karte he ki hum poori koshish karenge ki is jang se jeet kar aapke sath isse has ke bahar aayenge. Aur uske baad aapke sath apni aane wali puri jindagi beetayenge. Is baar koi baat nahi chupayenge hum aapse. Ye rishta is baar pyaar ka baadme aur vishwas ka pehle hoga.

Her grip on him finally relaxed hearing these words. He snuggled more into her. She blushed. He looked at her crimson cheeks and realised their proximity. He smiled. They were never all lovey dovey like other couples but now when he was this near to her he was feeling a foreign feeling which was causing his heartbeat to increase at a speed which would probably jump out his chest.

He didn't wanted to do this at a time and place like this. But it felt right. Just right. He didn't think anymore and called her name.

AS: Haseena ji.

HM: Ji.

AS: Wo... Wo...

HM: Kya bolna he?

Anubhav closed his eyes.
AS: Haseena ji I love you.

Hearing these words she stopped breathing for a second. She didn't expected this at a time like this but her heart was engulfed by a warm feeling from which she never wanted to get rid of in her entire lifetime hearing these three words from the love of her life. They had proposed each other but never said these three words. She knew right at this moment that she could hear these three words from his mouth her whole life and would still get butterflies in her stomach.

AS: Haseena ji jawab to dijiye. Mana ki humare ghutne nahi gire lekin humari gardan jarur dukh gayi aapke jawab ke intezar me upar dekhte dekhte.

Haseena who was getting super emotional today at everything probably because this time she had an insecurity in her heart was again feeling her tears threatening to spill of course out of happiness this time. She chuckled.

Haseena placed her lips on his forehead and kissed it deeply with nothing but love. He got his answer.

HM: I love you so much. Sabse jyada. Bohot jyada. Itna ki ab aapke bina is Haseena ne jindagi jeena bhula diya he.

AS: Humari purani har galti har majboori ke liye hume maaf kar dijiye Haseena ji. Aaj is pal me hume itna ehsas to ho gaya he ki chahe kuch bhi ho hum dono mil ke uska saamna kar lenge. Itne mahino me pehli baar itna sukoon mila he. Bohot jyada pyaar karte he hum aapse aur aapse ye wada karte he hamari jindagi me kabhi aapke alawa koi aur nahi aa sakti. Ye Anubhav Singh keval Haseena Malik ka he.

HM: Aur Ye Haseena keval Anubhav ki.

Anubhav closed his eyes lying on Haseena's chest. His hands around her waist. Haseena started caressing his hair. Soon she felt her top getting wet. She saw Anubhav silently sobbing. She cupped his face.

AS : Thak gaye the hum Haseena ji. Har chiz se bohot thak gaye the. Roshni ke alawa koi nahi tha hamare pass lekin use bhi apni health ke baare me nahi bata sakta tha kyuki wo tut jati sunke. Sab kuch apne dil me rakh ke esa lagta tha jese saas lene me bhi takleef ho rahi he.Use bhi tabhi pata chala jab IB se last mission ka order aaya. Usne khudko sambhala aur hume bhi.Bohot yaad aati thi aapki Haseena ji. Bohot jyada. Lagta tha bas ek baar ke liye har chiz bhulkar aapke pass aa jaye aur aapko kas ke gale laga ke zor se roye. Hum nahi reh sakte aapke bina. Bohot miss kiya humne aapko.

He was a strong agent but even an agent needed someone to pour his heart out to.
Haseena was his comfort person. She hugged him tightly. She did not stopped him from crying because she knew he would not cry in front of anyone else. She listened to him while caressing his hairs trying to calm him. He told her everything that happened in these months. Her heart was pinching listening to everything he went through in all these months. She understood he suffered way more than her. He soon slept exhausted from everything.

She kissed his forehead.

HM: Ye jo pal he wo hamare liye hamari jannat he. Hum chahte he hamari har raat esi hi ho. Aur har subah ese hi aapki baahon me ho. Ya allah is baar kuch galat mat karna. Is baar takat nahi he humme aur sehne ki.

She looked at his innocent and cute face and closed her eyes feeling a fear in her heart of loosing him. She tightened her grip and soon sleep took over her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.5K 33
This starts after mission jeet. Haseena still has feelings for Anubhav but tries to avoid herself from these feelings and pretending to be happy for...
69.5K 4.5K 30
SO THIS STORY IS ABOUT ONSCREEN COUPLE ANUBHAV SINGH AND HASEENA MALLIK. IN THIS A PERSON IN FIT OF REVENGE MARRIES HASSEENA OFF TO AN UNKOWN MAN WHO...
6.2K 545 16
Anuseena loved eachother but due to some situations they got seperated and haseena losts her memory... What will happen when they will again meet af...
32.2K 3.2K 20
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...