Stay With Me (VegasPete)

By BetterUnseen

Another VegasPete Fanfic More

z e r o
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
note

Chapter Four

17.4K 568 267
By BetterUnseen

"Pete. Where are we exactly going?" Vegas asked while he was carrying Venice.

"I'll tell you later," Pete answered with a smile.

He was busy packing extra clothes, a bottle of water, towels, and medicines in the bags of Vegas and Macau.

"Phi Pete, are we trying to escape?" Macau asked worriedly.

"No! I just brought extra clothes. Here!" Pete handed a black bag to Macau. "And this is yours." He also handed a backpack to Vegas and takes Venice.

The two sons of the Minor Family just look at Pete with confusion.

"Do you want us to leave?" Vegas asked which made Pete laugh.

Pete noticed the anxiousness in the eyes of Vegas as if he is afraid that Pete wanted them to leave.

"Of course not. We will go to the Amusement Park!" Pete happily announced to the two.

From confused, Macau's expression turns into excitement. "Really?!"

Pete proudly smiled at Vegas. The other day, he just realized that Vegas indeed had a tough childhood.

Thinking about it, Vegas has spoiled him with so many things. As for Pete, he may grow up being made fun of by his friends but some people play with him.

Pete went through childhood with both sadness and fun but for Vegas, he didn't even enjoy his childhood.

Every time Vegas will talk about his childhood, it will always be about the death of his mother, when his nanny left, taking care of Macau, and following his father's orders.

Never did Pete hear him talk about the games he play, the food he usually eats for recess, subjects he hates, or club activities he did.

If Vegas is willing to spoil him and Venice with everything he can buy and not then Pete is also willing to make sure to heal the child in Vegas' heart.

Their attention was diverted when they heard someone already shouting from the outside and the repeated honks that almost break every glass in the Minor Family's mansion.

"They are here. Let's go!"

When they went outside, there are three cars parked. In the front, was the car of Khun Kim with Porché, in the middle was the car of Khun Kinn with Porsche and lastly, the one who will never miss this chance, the trios- Khun No, Arm and Pol.

Pete can already see the disapproval on Vegas' face. He can even see how Vegas tighten the grip on the strap of the backpack.

"Why are these assholes here?" Vegas asked.

"I invited them!" Pete smiled at him and of course, to make sure that Vegas will let him do what he wanted- he stares into the eyes of Vegas. "Please."

Pete saw how the frown face turns into a downward smile.

"Damn. So soft." Macau commented.

"Okay, okay but if they misbehave then I will not hesitate to shoot them."

"I know you won't," Pete said and went to Vegas to lay his head on the broad shoulder of Vegas.

"What the fuck?!" Khun No reacted. "If you're just going to be lovey-dovey in front of me then go back to your house!" He shouted.

"Let's go! Shit! I'm getting excited!" Porsche said while energetically moving his body which made their car move. Kinn needs to stop him even before their car will be destroyed.

"Hurry up!"

Vegas wears his sunglasses and proceeds to drive the other car with Pete, Venice, and Macau.

It wasn't Pete's idea to invite the Main Family. He just told Khun not to visit them since he planned that he will take Venice, Macau, and Vegas to the Amusement Park.

But then, Khun said that it was unfair and they must go with them. Porsche heard constant complaints from Khun that when he found out that they will be going to the Amusement Park, Porsche told Kinn they will go.

Of course, Porché wants to be with his brother and so with Kim wants to follow Ché as always.

The plan of telling Khun not to visit them turns into having the Main Family go with them.

When they arrived at the amusement park, everybody was looking at them.

Handsome tall men that are rich that they can afford anything in a snap of their fingers just arrived.

Girls were whispering to each other, silently adoring these men.

"Woah, they are so handsome. I wonder if he's single." A girl wearing pink polka dots and a braid asked and pointed her finger to Porché.

Kim coolly wrapped his arms around Porché, removes his shades, and looked at the girls. "I think he is not."

"Why is that man so hot?!" Another girl shouted in amusement and told his friends. He's referring to Khun Kinn who's just smiling politely.

"What are you looking at?" With wide eyes, Porsche asked the girls. Kinn needs to hold Porsche even before he starts a fight.

While Pete was laughing at the scene, he glances at Vegas. Vegas was just looking around.

Pete noticed that a petite woman wearing a white dress and hair tied neatly has been staring at Vegas for a long time.

"I think she's looking at you." Pete teased and tries to check on Venice is he was still doing fine.

Suddenly, Vegas sneakily kissed his cheeks.

"I don't think she will still look at me," Vegas answered and smirked.

Pete's body froze and his eyes were the only thing that moved. The woman who's been looking at Vegas was also stunned.

(The woman is too stunned to speak (@_@))

"Let's go now!" Khun shouted.

Even before Pete can react, everything was just so fast for him.

The members of the Main Family are already walking and arguing about what they should try first.

"Let's enjoy the day!" Pete said and drag Vegas with him and Macau followed.

They all arrived at a game called Gunshot where they will use a pellet gun to shoot balloons. Every balloon contains points.

The player needs to gather a total of 1000 points to get stuffed toys.

This kind of thing is just a piece of cake for them.

"I wanna join too," Pol said and pouted.

Kinn, Kim, and Vegas are already in line. The three look so serious while putting some round-shaped bullets in the pellet gun.

"Damn! Let me join!" Porsche said but Kinn told him to stand at the side first.

Their space is only for three people and obviously, all of them will not fit if they all play together.

"Don't take it seriously," Pete warned the three.

Of course, the way how competitive these three are, he is worried that they might consume all of the fake bullets here. And instead of enjoying, they might pop all the balloons until nobody can play.

"You have three chances each set, Phi." The guy that is in the booth explained. "In every set, it cost one hundred--"

The guy didn't even finish his questions when Vegas interrupt. "We will pay you a hundred thousand baht now, keep quiet and let us play."

"Damn, don't be so competitive. I'll win this for sure." Kim said and smirked.

"You wish," Vegas replied.

The three of them were positioned. They look so serious, their eyes are focused on the innocent colorful balloons.

"They can just shoot each other's head," Khun commented while busy munching his cotton candy.

"Hey!! Nice!!" Pete cheered for Vegas. He is still carrying Venice so all he can do is jump a little, holding the other hand of Venice.

Macau was just laughing at the side together with Ché.

"Ai Kinn! Why did you miss that one?!" Porsche nagged when Kinn didn't hit the other balloon at the very corner.

"I think Vegas is winning." Pete teased his friend.

"It's not yet over," Porsche replied and they both laugh at each other.

While the rest are cheering, Pete couldn't help but look at Vegas. Even though he said that he didn't like for the Main Family to be with them, just by looking at him, he is happy.

Vegas is smiling while teasing his cousins with this friendly competition with a mixture of bad-mouthing each other while playing.

While Pol and Arm are helping the poor guy in computing how many sets the three did, Vegas approached Pete and Venice.

"Here." Vegas handed Pete a blue dinosaur and also gave Macau an orange-colored fish stuffy toy.

Macau seems to be enjoying too. He will sometimes talk with Porché while Kim prioritizes the next game.

"Why are you giving this to me? You should give it to Venice." Pete said and let Venice play with the dinosaur. "Is it fun?"

Pete waits for Vegas' reply. He saw Vegas smile at him.

"Somehow."

"Just somehow?" Pete complained.

Vegas gets his backpack and takes the towel Pete placed in there.

"Where are we going next?" Vegas asked as he wiped away the beads of sweat forming on Pete's forehead.

"Let's ride a carousel!" Khun shouted. "If no one agrees then I'll make this amusement park explode."

With the last sentence he said, Arm and Pol quickly went to Khun's side and told him to keep his voice low.

The people around them were all looking at them, shocked at what just Khun has said.

With Khun's request, they all agree to ride the carousel.

"Macau, Vegas..." Pete called the two that was about to ride. "Let's take a picture."

"Picture?" Vegas just looks so confused.

"Yes, family picture," Pete said and happily smiled at the two.

"Phi Pete. You're making me cry." Macau playfully said and hug Pete.

Pete approached a woman and requested if she can take pictures of them.

"Please move a little closer to your boyfriend."  The old woman said and gestured for Pete to move close to Vegas.

Pete's face flushed red and he can only shyly bury his face in Venice and look back to the camera.

"Another one!"

After taking the picture, the four of them take a look.

"Please send it to me, Phi Pete," Macau said and went to ride the carousel.

"Let us print a copy of that later," Vegas said and pointed to the Photo Booth nearby.

"Do you want to ride the carousel? Go on, I'll take a picture of you."

But then, Vegas isn't moving.

"Why?"

"You're carrying Venice for the whole morning, aren't you tired?" Vegas asked in concern.

Pete shakes his head and assures Vegas. "No, I'm just carrying him besides, you had the backpack that's heavy."

Well, the backpack Vegas has been carrying has the bottles, milk, and clothes of Venice so it might be pretty heavy.

"Just go and I'll take a picture of you. After that, Venice and I will also ride."

Pete saw that Vegas is also interested in riding the carousel. From a distance, he can already hear Porsche fighting with Khun as they ride the fake horse arguing if they look like a prince or a cowboy.

"Damn Khun. I think I look like a prince here." Porsche said, savoring the moment of riding.

"I think you look like a horse," Khun commented.

"Fuck you."

When Vegas was done, Pete and Venice ride at the carousel also. Venice was in front and just wondering what is he even doing there.

"Pete! Venice!" Vegas smiled at them while holding his phone. "Smile."

Pete gets the attention of their son and pointed out Vegas. "Hey, let's smile."

Vegas takes several shots and stolen photos. He is also happy to take photos of his younger brother who's enjoying the moment.

They all went to every booth, and they are always competing. There are no times when they almost buy everything inside the booth and told the one assigned to keep quiet and let them play.

When they all got tired, they went to the nearest food stall and ordered a tremendous amount of food.

Venice is with Porsche since he wanted to babysit Venice first.

Pete stretched his arms and walk side by side with Vegas. Vegas told him that while waiting for their orders to be cooked, they will print the photos they took at the nearest Photo Booth.

"Why did you take us here all of a sudden?" Vegas asked in a low voice.

"It's just... to let you enjoy."

"Really?"

Pete nodded. "I realized that I always told you to play games with Venice if you have time." He then stared at Vegas. "But I also forgot that those were the things you forgot to do when you're a kid."

The confused face of Vegas softened.

Pete exhaled deeply and held Vegas' hands as they walk.

"Since you didn't play that much and enjoyed your childhood, I hope at the very least, this may help you fulfill that." Pete honestly said.

With so many people, Vegas didn't even get shy to kiss Pete's forehead.

"And my inner child is probably in love with you," Vegas answered. "Thank you for noticing that I need that."

"Welcome," Pete replied but he was suddenly swallowed by embarrassment that he started covering his face with his hands.

"Getting shy?" Vegas playfully pinch his cheeks.

"Did I do it in a cheesy way?" Pete asked referring to his suggestion to go to the Amusement Park.

"The best way," Vegas answered.

While they are still happily walking and talking to each other heading to the Photo Booth, Pete's eyes caught a familiar structure of a person.

He squinted his eyes a little to see if he was just hallucinating that someone has been looking at them.

Pete saw the face of the woman. The moment their eyes met, the woman immediately ran away.

He couldn't move his body due to shock. It was like seeing and being hunted by a ghost in broad daylight.

No, it must be a mistake but his vision isn't that bad for it to be a mistake.

The woman is... Khun Pim.

(For those who might be curious. She is the stepmother of Vegas, so basically, she is the biological mother of Venice.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 160 7
Pete , Head bodyguard of the major family is assigned to bodyguard Vegas Theeranyanpkul , The son of Minor family. Vegas : Tell me pete , how badly...
29.1K 572 9
One-shot VegasPete + Additional KinnPorsche Rare Pair stories. 1. You're MINE For Life - VegasPete 2. The Smiling Bodyguard - VegasPete 3. Please, Kh...
520K 14.2K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild