Heat Brought Us Together

By A-unstoppable25

A story of two werewolves who are brought together by fate, it's pull keeping them together. Sometimes physic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 21

1.7K 45 9
By A-unstoppable25

Her pov

Penelope

I want him, I need him, not just because of the heat, I want him around me. This hormonal bi*ch is infatuated with him. He is a perfect mate, a provider and a fierce Alpha. I love how he handled that red head Aimee, I am almost proud. Emotions run at a 100× speed in me.

I know he already likes me, irrespective of the heat timing. He wants me to stay with him, lead with him, have pups, the entire deal, I can clearly tell. I could tell that just after our first conversation. He is a sucker for romance. He is a goddamn gentleman.

And a panty droper as well. Does God even create men like him? This good and naughty at the same time. When Aimee left his office, I was ready to climb on him and fuck him on the office desk. Maybe he will let me fuck him there. I am slightly addicted to his touches and his gaze.

The next day, morning.

My eyes open slowly, I try to move my neck and see curly hair splayed across my neck and chest, Mica breathing calmly, his breath near my earlobe, tickling me. I curb the urge to touch his curly hair and accidentally wake him up. A white sheet is covering our bodies, his body is my own personalized heater, wrapped around me like a cocoon. Yesterday nights activities bring a smile on my face, the blush apparent for people on Mars to notice.

I ignore the fact that I am completely naked with my mate, who I barely know for a week or less, is next to me, on me, I can't think this right now.
I need coffee. Yesterday nights adrenaline and heat emotions have all waned now.

Before today, I knew what to do in such situations, stay fake sleeping or walk out of the room, with the possibility of the man staying asleep. Or maybe Micajah is awake, just stalling or waiting for me.

I hate this, I can't do this without being embarrassed. Goddess help me.

I try to get out of his wolf grip and attempt to reach the bathroom without him being on my tail.

He slowly rolls over, as if sensing my discomfort. We haven't marked each other yet. He kept his word, I could tell he was holding back yesterday, going against his wolf to mark and mate me, when I was pleading him to quench the fire in my core.

I suspect I have few hours before I will need him in me. No barriers now, no resistance, my wolf loves him, she wants his seed, she sends such vile images to my brain to which even Mica might say no to. My wolf is loyal to the bone to her Alpha. It's like the only name on her tongue is Mica. She seeks him, even though we have been together so less, their bond is endearing.

Me and Mica are going one day at a time. This thought crosses my mind when I steal a glance at him, sleeping so peacefully on his belly with the comforter till his broad shoulders.
I wish to do this for my eternity, even though I'm fighting this, my mind is at peace after such a long time.

I turn the faucet on for a nice cold shower, my hands cup my breasts, they are still sensitive and alert the second I touch them. My hands travel down south and clean the fluids if any in my vag*na, I imagine Mica's fingers teasing my core and sucking on it.

Just a cold shower is making me worked up. I blame the heat for this. I focus on the men's body wash that I am applying and enjoy this sensation as my wolf glees to the surface, she loves how I smell now, we smell like our mate.

A small territorial gesture from her is enough to erk me. I am sure, she is not letting any other female touch her mate. She is going to fight any advancing females. She might just be more possessive than the Alpha.

I turn off the shower and wrap a black colored towel round my body and head out. I see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his curly hair falling on his forehead, wearing his black shorts, his hands on his knees, as if he is ready to apologize for something. Creases on his forehead are quite evident.

He looks in doubt, does he regret this or what men generally do, label this as a mistake and move ahead. Mates don't make mistakes when it comes to mating, mating one another in heat. Reliving your mate from the heat and satisfying her in every way is their duty if I say so.

I have read about this in many books when I was back home, I fantasized about having a soul mate constantly attached to my hip. Be the human wife and the Luna my mother was. Be a kind and fierce leader. Childhood dreams seldom come true. They are dreams, those are wishes we can't put into words. Our subconscious mind craves it, makes it real for us atleast this once, in our dreams.

I want to read his mind, want to know what he thinks about me and this whole idea of us, am I clinging to him, does he not want me. I try to breathe steady, I try to analyze his posture.

Living with humans has made me a master of reading postures and body language. A wolf is no different, an Alpha is no different. He looks deep in question, his blue eyes piercing my skin. His eyes scanning my towel clad body. He smells amazing, he looks yummy in the morning if I am being honest. I hope someone just barges in and breaks this awkward silence, his Beta or his Beta's mate Natalie will be just the perfect distraction.

Trying to brace myself for this conversation, I put my weight on my right leg and stand still, not wanting to initiate it. Why is this awkwardness still there, we are mates, this was going to happen someday or the other, this was inevitable. The heat just brought us first physically together rather than emotionally. But many human relationships start with sex and then end up in marriage or forever. Us wolves have the connect first, mark each other and then mate.

We have directly gone to the last step, before anything else. But I don't regret this one bit. He took care of me, respected me and my body. I loved having his hands on me, caressing me and showing me what the future might look like. His touch was a promise and a assurance for future. Am I reading way too much into this. Too much wishful thinking can lead to troubles.

He begins by clearing his mouth, "P, how are you feeling, I mean is the heat back?" I reply, "no not yet I think I have a few hours before it starts booming." I say.

He nods, his eyes searching mine, for regret? I slightly smile and he visually relaxes. I love that he is walking on egg shells around me right now. I would have hated a cocky Alpha mate, not taking care of his mate the morning after.

"I am okay, Mica, you were wonderful yesterday. Don't worry, drop your guard done, I am not going to say this was a mistake and leave you. I was 100% willing too. Things happened, we stepped up a different ladder, than we should have, I also admire you for restraining your urge to mark me. That shows immense strength. Let's go one day at a time. Huh. Go on take a shower." I say.

"I don't want to P, my wolf loves that I smell like you. He wants to hold you and make you breakfast and feed you while you are still in my towel, you know we must be ready, if you start firing up in heat." he smirks while finishing this line. I quirk my eyebrows in question, "I took a shower, so its not possible to still smell like you, Mica. " I tell him.

"Oh but you do," his breath fanning my earlobes, you didn't do a good job of removing me, maybe care to join in for a shower ma'am?" He asks.

I was not expecting him to say this, I am actually stunned, he senses my hesitation and walks towards the shower with a constant smirk on his face. I have been in this room just over a day or less and so much has already happened. I can't believe. Sometimes I wish I could stop time and let my younger self be preserved, those small worries and thoughts about future, a golden time for me.

I absentmindedly wear his grey hoodie and some random shorts. Not caring about my appearance, I descend the stairs and then go for the small kitchen his Beta Sam and his mate Natalie had set up. I am craving something chocolate and milk, I go through his cabinets and find chocolate cereal and some pancake batter. There is milk in the refrigerator thankfully. This setup is cute, not too much but cozy enough for two people to eat.

My mind wanders as I start cooking. We need to have a clear conversation. A sitdown convo is now or never.

I dont want to commit to him so soon, I want to know him, court him, watch him, experience him first hand, not do the mistake many mates make. I know this is fated and can't be avoided, but slow and steady wins the race? no? I am the hypocrite if I say this, when I was jumping his bones last night.

His clothes and his smell keep my wolf at peace. After a heat bout, us shewolves are tired and exhausted, the adrenaline and fire fading makes us feel empty and leaves us moody.

I am munching on the cereal while the pancakes cook, I enjoy cooking, I have lived alone most post my teenage life and cooking was sort of healing and therapeutic. The best and easiest kind of therapy.

1745+ words

Love,
A

Two long chapters for you to read. I was busy because of work but the weekend is golden to write.

Thank you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 75.4K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
32 0 10
How could you betray me like this?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the surroundings, my anger unfiltered. "You're my mate, the one person I never...
2.9K 185 9
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
244K 13.6K 59
18+ SPIN-OFF to The Eternal Curse Everett has been waiting for his mate longer than most. He's fantasised about his future Luna joining him in his ad...