Forgotten

By Akame_Moonlight27

Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 9

655 21 1
By Akame_Moonlight27

(Faith pov)

May-23rd-2018
Restaurant📍

Faith's thoughts: "Otro día, just like always."

I clock out & head out only making an extra 73 bucks, not a bad for me.

On the way back home stop by the park & buy taco From the street vendor.

Faith: "Gracias."

Vendor: "No es nada, on the house para mi mejor cliente." 

Faith: "No, no puedo, déjame pagarte." I look through my bag for the money.

Vendor: "No me digas que no, lo tomas, trabajas tan duro como yo, te lo mereces."

Faith: "Muchísimas gracias." I thank him & walk home.

Faith's apartment📍

As I'm about to eat into my delicious tacos I get a knock at my door.

Faith's thoughts: "I was…I…I'll be right back." I set my taco down.

I check the time & it's late for anyone to be here, I open it & it's Ariana.

Faith: "You do realize it's 10pm at night right?"

Ariana: "Ya I know but I wanted to ask you something in person." 

I let her in & looked over at my taco but Ari was right there. I haven't eaten at all & I'm starving, Ari or tacos.

Ariana: "I was thinking this weekend when you're off if you wanted to come over & meet Pete." 

I continue looking back at the table with the smell of tacos filling the room, but I put my attention on Ari.

Faith: "That's all you wanted to ask me, you could've told me over text or called me, I'm fine hanging out this weekend." My stomach rumbles.

Ariana: "It's better to tell you in person, still trying to make up for those years we missed."

Those years lost I don't really admire them. I shouldn't stay in the past, I'm here with her now that counts.

Faith's thoughts: "I'm starving."

Ariana: "Well that's all I wanted to know, I'll head out now."

Faith's thoughts: "This late by herself, nah I ain't letting her go who knows what can happen."

As she's about to leave I grab her hand stopping her.

Faith: "It's late, why don't you stay, I got an extra room."

Ariana: "You sure?"

Faith: "Ya I'm sure." I smile.

Ariana: "Okay." I let her go & she put her bag down. "Wait, I don't have any clothes to sleep in."

Faith: "My clothes might be a little big for you or you could just sleep nude, like I care." She blushes as I tell her.

Faith's thoughts: "Why did you say that, idiot!!"

Ariana: "What!? I am not sleeping nude!? Those are just old rumors." She's blushing.

Faith: "I'm just kidding." I chuckle. "My room is on the left two doors down, wear whatever you want." 

She heads to my room & heads back to finally eat my tacos. As I'm about to take the bite on the second to last taco she walks out.

Ariana: "Do you have anything in my size?" I turned around & she left me in awe.

Looking at her in my clothing she looked so tiny, cute, hair tied up in a messy bun, all I could was stare.

Ariana: "I look silly." She flaps my shirt. "Faith, are you even listening to me?"

I shove a taco into my mouth.

Faith: "Ya I am." I say with a mouth full.

I finish & change into my night outfit & sit down next to Ari who is still messing around with her clothes.

Ariana: "You really had a growth spurt."

Faith: "& You stayed the same, cute small Ariana." 

Ariana: "I'll take that as a compliment." 

It was one, I could barely look at her. I was anxious trying to keep my cool.

Ariana: "Do you work tomorrow?" I shake my head no. "Cool, we have time to kill, let's watch a movie."

Faith: "Okay what do you want to watch?" 

She picked her movie & it had to be horror out of all movies she could pick. It had to be that.

Half way through the movie covered under the blankets, are jumps a little holding my arm tightly. I look at her & back to the movie.

Faith's thoughts: "Play it cool, it's just a horror movie."

That's when a jump scare happens & I jump a little that scared the soul out of me. & Ariana holds onto me closer.

Faith's thoughts: "Nothing can get better than this."

The movie ends & I get up.

Faith: "That wasn't scary at all you could see the killer coming from a mile away, no era nada, it was nothing."

Ariana: "Ya of course that shit wasn't scary at all." I look at her. 

Faith: "Say the girl who was holding onto my arm half through the movie."

Ariana: "Hey I was making sure you weren't scared.

Faith's thoughts: "Of course she was."

Faith: "Well I'm going to bed, you should too."

(Ariana pov) 

I head to the kitchen & get myself a glass of water & I still see that note I left her last month. Time kinda flies by when you don't pay attention. 

As I walk into the guest room I see Faith setting up the blankets.

Ariana: "This room is nice & cozy."

Faith: "It gets pretty cold…hence why the extra blankets."

Ariana: "I should probably sleep with a hoodie then." I'm about to grab mine.

Faith: "I'm sleeping here no need, you can sleep in my room." 

Ariana: "I couldn't do that, it's your place."

We argue back & forth & she grabs me by the arm & pushes me into her room.

Faith: "Goodnight!!"

Ariana's thoughts: "She does have a cozy room."

I looked around & noticed her room had posters of superheroes, amine, me?

Ariana's thought: "Hmm thanks cute, but weird." I smile.

She also has a computer set up in the corner, looks really expensive too. Since I could sleep with the movie & well I just wasn't tired so I sat at her desk. As I sat down a journal fell to the ground.

Ariana: "What is this?"

It had a couple of stickers on it, it didn't seem like anything until I opened it up at a random page.

Ariana's thoughts: "Shit uh-uh, I can't read this!!" I close it immediately.

I read one of her Entries & she had lyrics written down, I barely read them but if she has never told me about her journal then I have no business with it.

But my curiosity got the best of me & I sat down & read the first page.

Entry 1 - March-24th-2014

Faith's Writing: "This is my First journal entry, & it's also the day my best friend is leaving to follow her dreams, I'm very proud of her, I'm keeping track of my life & letting you know how I'm doing, I'm heading out to the airport right now to tell you goodbye, I'm a miss you."

At the bottom were lyrics from, My Everything album which I hadn't released yet at that time.

Lyrics: "Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining stars fall, and the world goes blind,"

I messed up that year, I got busy, caught up in my career & I lost track of my friends & I made new ones. But I forgot Faith was there since I could remember & looking at this made me feel horrible & guilty.

Ariana's thoughts: "I wonder if she's still awake?"

I put her journal back where I found it & creeped out of her room towards the one she was sleeping in.

I open the door slowly & go up to the bed, she actually looks kinda cute sleeping. I lay my head on the edge of the bed & just admire the girl right in front of me.

Ariana's thoughts: "Do you even need me now to protect you?" 

Whatever she's gone through in the past couple of years it made her into the woman she is. She didn't need me then, so she doesn't need me now, maybe because I need her.

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm not sure what it is about you that I can't get off my head."

I fell asleep without even realizing it.

May-24th-2018

I wake up and find myself sleeping in the same bed that Faith was. Last I recalled I fell asleep on the edge of the bed.

Ariana's thoughts: "Mmm when did I? Where's Faith!? What time is it?"

I get out of bed with my hair all messed up & curly, my natural hair.

I walk into her room, she's not there. I walk out to the living room & kitchen to see her cooking breakfast.

Faith: "Hey I made us breakfast, I had to look up some vegan recipes took me a while since I wasn't sure what you'd like." She's covered in a mess of flour & dough.

Ariana: "You're a mess." I giggle.

Faith: "Ya I know I never said the recipe was easy."  She went all out just for breakfast. "It should be done any minute now." I watch her walk around cleaning, setting up the plates.

Ariana: "Did you carry me into bed?" I ask nervously.

Faith: "Ya I woke up late at night & found you on the edge of the bed, couldn't just leave you there."

I smiled & I wanted to ask her about her journal, but at the same time I couldn't. It could be something too personal for her.

Ariana: "It smells good." 

Faith: "Ya it does." The timer goes off. "Alright it's going to be hot so be careful."

I sat down & looked at the pasta she made. I blew & took a bite & she wasn't lying. It was hot & very delicious.

Ariana: "Mmm this is fucking good!!" She smiles.

We both sat down & ate while having a good time. After I help Faith with the dishes & I splash her with water.

Faith: "What the hell Ari!?" She looks at me.

I smile & giggle doing it again.

Faith: "Oh you're so getting it now." 

Ariana: "No!!...It's only fair if I do it to you!!" I try to run away.

In the end she got me all soaking wet & I did the same having a blast. Instead of cleaning we made an even bigger mess.

Faith: "You started this."

Ariana: "Hey I didn't think you'd continue." I look around nervously.

Faith: "Just go ahead take a shower I got this."

Ariana: "Nope I'm helping." 

At that moment she picks me up & pushes me into the bathroom with clothes & towel.

Ariana's thoughts: "Fine I won't help you."

I spend my time in the bath reflecting on everything, Mac, dating, Faith. She's more confident than before. It doesn't make sense why she is single.

Ariana's thoughts: "I also wonder why you won't talk about your family."

I continue to think, & sink under the water.

Ariana's thoughts: "I should really get out, but the water feels so good."

(Faith pov)

May-28th-2018
Coffee shop📍

The night & morning she was over at my place I couldn't forget. All week I couldn't stop thinking about Ari.

Faith's thoughts: "You said you wouldn't have feelings & ever since you're falling for her all over again, really Faith!!?"

I can't lie when she broke up with Mac I was kinda happy. But that dick broke her heart, I had to do something about it & I was proud of it, you can't break her heart.

Cashier: "Order for Faith Gomez." I head up & grab my coffee.

Beside my feelings for Ariana, I had to try & be supportive cause today I was meeting her New boyfriend Pete.

Faith's thoughts: "Let's do this." I hop on the bus heading to her house.

Ariana's house📍

The person who opens the door is a guy.

Faith: "Sup New boyfriend, is Ari home."

Pete: "It's nice to meet you too."

Ya the moment I saw him I didn't like him for one bit.

Pete: "Ya she is, I'll go get her." He lets me in & I wait in the living room. "Make yourself at home."

Faith's thoughts: "This is my home." 

If Ariana is happy I'm glad because I can't see her get hurt again. The next guy who does, I'll make sure he won't think twice of doing it again.

Ariana: "I see that you met Pete." We hugged.

Faith's thoughts: "Ya I just want her to be happy even if it's not with me."

Faith: "Yep I did." I smile awkwardly.

We talked for a while about whatever came to mind. It was mostly Ari & I, Pete was just lost, not sure what to say.

Faith: "So Pete, how did you meet Ariana?"

Pete: "Well you know long story short at hosting an event on Snl, & years later we are kinda ironic." 

Faith: "Ya ironic, What intentions do you have being in a relationship with Ari?"

That question caught Ari off guard.

Pete: "Nothing, we're dating, I wouldn't do anything."

Faith: "Alright, Why did you say yes to Ari? Is it because she's famous? Looking for attention to boost your shows?"

Ariana interrupts immediately.

Ariana: "Hey why don't we head out, cool off it'll be fun." She nervously says.

We agree & she pulls me to the side.

Faith: "Umm what's up." I said acting clueless.

Ariana: "Don't hey me, what do you think you're doing!?"

Faith: "I'm not doing anything." She glares at me & I sigh. "I umm, quiero cuidarte…watch out for you."

Ariana: "I appreciate it but I can't watch out for myself, Pete he's a good guy." She walks away.

Faith's thoughts: "I just don't want to see those eyes again, only if I wasn't  so scared to admit my feelings for her."

I knew I shouldn't have worried too much, & my feelings well I need to put them aside, it's too soon & I don't want to lose her again.

I looked at her smiling & it made me feel weak inside. It's hard to think that I'd ever call her mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329 22 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
14.2K 206 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.3K 58
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...