๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐™๐Ž๐๐„| Lucas...

By wheelerblossom

-๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐™๐Ž๐๐„ หกแต˜แถœแตƒหข หขโฑโฟแถœหกแตƒโฑสณ '๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

intro
i. ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
ii. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
iii. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
iv. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
v. ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
vi. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?
vii. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ
viii. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
ix. ๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
x. ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
xi. ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
xii. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
xiii. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ?
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
xiv. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
xv. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
xvi. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
xvii. ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
xviii. ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž?
xix. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž...๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐, ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
xx. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
xxi. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ, ๐‚๐š๐ฌ
xxii. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ

xivi. ๐๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ

6.4K 317 197
By wheelerblossom

"That does burn like a mother!" Cassie yelled when a few seniors got her and Lucas their first drinks while he coughed. "I'm obsessively in love with it!"

"She loved it!" Jason announced. "Get her another! Sinclair, you good?"

"Good." he coughed, holding a thumbs up. "Let's do another."

"Come close." Cassie waved him in, locking their arms. "I got the knowledge in my brain from a movie."

Lucas followed her lead, the two pouring the absolutely terrible shots into each other's mouths, spilling a lot of it in the process. Lucas fell into Cassie as he coughed again, she patted his back. "There there. Cough up the demon that shriveled down into tiny, barley seen to the naked eye, particles and evaporated into a liquid."

"In gonna say that from now on." Patrick nodded his head, giving them two solo cups. "Stick with the ease stuff the rest of the way. Jason, you asshole."

"Just taking care of the freshman." he held his hands up in surrender.

"Wanna dance to this brain spinning, heart vibrating music?" Cassie took Lucas' hand and dragged him to the rest of the dancing teens. "Thank you for verbally giving me an invitation to our first party. I'm having the absolute, purely amazingly, time of my life!"

"I didn't want to party without you!" he called over the music, the two bouncing to the beat with their hands locked. "Cass!"

"Yeah!" She yelled back, spinning under his arm as she took his and made him spin next.

"You're my best friend!" he yelled. "And I love you!"

"I love you too!" she yelled back with a bright grin. "Let's go to a party after every game!"

"Okay!" he called back, shimming his shoulders in her direction as she matched it, going back and forth.

Cassie held her head when she opened her eyes, sighing. She remembered she fell asleep on the couch with Lucas, but he wasn't here now. A few solo cups fell off her when she sat up, feeling tired on top of literally being tired. "Hello?"

"Cassie." Jason walked from the kitchen. "Headache?"

"Is Lucas still here?" she shut her eyes.

"Bathroom." he nodded, handing her a bottle of water. "Drink that. It'll help."

"My head feels like it was painfully slaps on a sidewalk, placed back in my head, and replayed a tragical love story over and over." Cassie admitted as she fell back against the couch again. "Will you tell Lucas to accompany me when he gets the second in his morning?"

"Will do." he cracked a grin at her, heading back down the hall. She heard the tv from the living room, a few voices ringing with it. Cassie took her chances in staying still for the time being, drinking the water Jason gave her.

"Cassie." Patrick walked in. "Cops are here."

"Cops?" she panicked. "Wh- I-

"They just want to talk to us. Come on, it'll be okay." Patrick held her shoulders, leading her out the door and past the officers. "Got her."

"Hey, Cas." Lucas wrapped his arms around her.

"Are we in trouble?" she blinked a few times in fear as Lucas let her go when a few officers looked in their direction.

"I don't know." Lucas took an anxiety filled breath, holding onto the bar.

"Look, i'm sure it's nothing, all right?" Patrick nodded to the pair as he leaned next to Lucas. "Probably the neighbors complained about the noise or some shit."

Lucas nodded, Cassie rubbing his back. Patrick nudged him. "You all right?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Lucas nodded his head.

"All right." Patrick smiled, patting his back and walking back to his friend. Cassie wrapped her arms around Lucas' waist and leaned her head against his shoulder. Lucas rubbed her arms, his head leaning against hers.

The door flew open, Jason storming out. Patrick looked up. "Hey, Jason! You all right?"

"Jason." Lucas pulled Cassie with him. "What happened?"

"Where are you going?" Cassie called out to him. He ignored all of them, storming off into the woods. Cassie frowned. "This doesn't seem like a noise complaint."

"Eddie Munson." Jason slapped a school photo down when he came back, pointing to the boy. "He's a part of that freak devil cult, Hellfire."

Cassie and Lucas shared a worried look as they stood side by side.

"The cops, they say Chrissy went to him to buy drugs." Jason went on as he looked around the small group.

"Drugs? No." Patrick spoke in disbelief, like they weren't talking about the same girl.

"That's what I said. Chrissy would never touch that shit." Jason nodded his head in agreement. "And they wouldn't even show her parents her face. I don't know what this freak did to Chrissy, but he did something sick."

"Probably sacrificed her, drained her blood for the devil." one of the basketball boys spoke.

"That is so unnecessary to speak about so openly." Cassie rolled her eyes at him. "Jason is mourning."

"It's this cult." Jason pointed down to the Hellfire club.

"Hellfire isn't a cult." Lucas spoke up as Cassies arm tightened around his waist. "It's...it's just a D&D club."

They all looked confused. Cassie whispered. "They don't know what D&D is, Lucas."

"D&D?" he cleared his throat. "Dungeons & Dragons?"

"It's a board game. Ancient, made to play in the dark of night, surrounded by life partners that make your soul feel lit to the heavens." Cassie explained with a nod. "Fantasy."

"And how is it you know all of that?" an older boy circled the table to stand just a few inches infront of her, staring down to try and intimidate her.

"My sister." Lucas spoke up to save Cassie. "She's like, a total nerd. Cassie knows because we're always together."

"True, connected at the hip." she nodded, motioning between the two of them.

"Like, she plays a lot sometimes-" Lucas over shared to keep their story believable.

"I'm sure your sister isn't killing people, right?" Jason walked forward to stop Lucas' ramble. "But, shit, i've read the wrong people play this game, it can warp their mind. They confuse fantasy and reality, and innocent people die. I mean, it's been happening all over the country. It's an epidemic."

"Yeah, I read about that shit. It's real." Patrick nodded his head.

"And I think Eddie...He's the wrong type of person, right?" Jason nodded as he leaned on Lucas and Cassies level some. "You know, he got lost. He thought Chrissy was just a part of his...his sick game. And chances are, he's still in the game. Meaning-"

"He's gonna kill again." Patrick confirmed.

"But not if we can help it." Jason turned to look at all of them again. "Would Chrissy want us to just stand by while the cops go around pursing some bullshit leads, spreading rumors saying she's some druggy?"

"No!" the boys yelled, Lucas and Cassie looked to one another.

"No, she'd want us to go out there." Jason agreed with them. "She'd want us to do something about it, wouldn't she?"

"Yeah!" they yelled. Cassies eyes widened in fear.

"Then let's go hunt some freaks!"

"Yeah!"

"For Chrissy!"

"Yeah!"

"What do we do?" Cassie whispered to Lucas.

"We be cool so we don't get set on fire." he whispered back, securing an arm around her as Jason set Eddie's photo on fire.

kylie speaks

you'll always be famous, lussie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.3K 13
-๐’๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„ แตโฑแตแต‰ สทสฐแต‰แต‰หกแต‰สณ '๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž' -In which he...
50 0 13
"ษช แดษดแด„แด‡ ส™แด‡สŸษชแด‡แด แด‡แด… สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด€ษดแด… แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ ส™แดœแด› ษชแด›'๊œฑ ษขแดสŸแด…แด‡ษด"
181K 6.9K 24
โ I CAN'T FIGHT THAT THING! WHAT IF I BREAK A NAIL? โž NANCY WHEELER/OC SEASON 2-3
43.5K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...