the boys along the street

By michealhehee

๐–•๐–š๐–“๐–Ÿ ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐–˜๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐– ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—, ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๐–Ž'... More

๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ author's note โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ
dani's
dani's: an alternative perspective
crazy summer plans
occupying the curb
neighbourhood run-down
three plus one
stargazing gone rouge
basketball
summer mornings
see you later
sushi
man up
shitty parent squad
bathroom at a party
rainy day
what if it's awkward?
cock
a geek and a jock
midnight walk
any pretty girls?
the plan
the plan's execution
the barbeque
beach day
hot songs
an insight to the younger siblings
coming out, acceptance
and then they all knew.
still occupying the curb
robbed!
they're one big family, your honour.
:*๏นคending author's note ๏นฅ*:

we will have to see...

283 15 6
By michealhehee

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

"do we have to go?" sapnap complained, slouching back against the car seat.

"why are you complaining?" bad asked, looking back at his son in the front mirror, "i thought you and dream were friends."

"we go to the same school," sapnap corrected with a huff, "that doesn't make us friends"

"well maybe you should try and talk to him outside of school," skeppy suggested, "that way you can get to know each other better and these outings will be more enjoyable."

"it's not that easy," he muttered.

"why not?"

"don't worry," sapnap dismissed, "you wouldn't get it."

"try me," skeppy retorted, turning fully in his seat to face sapnap, "if you dislike him you have to at least tell me why so i can dislike him too."

"he's just so full of himself," sapnap started, throwing his hands up in frustration, "it's like he genuinely thinks the whole world revolves around him and he can just do whatever without any kind of repercussions. plus he's so like loud and obnoxious and he always upsets karl."

"i see," skeppy hummed, "so he's just a bit of a big personality?"

"he's a prick," sapnap corrected.

"language." bad scolded, not taking his eyes off the road.

"if i kept cussing would you turn the car around and take me home?" the ravenette asked hopefully.

"no, i would just ground you or something," his father threatened, though they all know he wouldn't go through with it, "and it'll be fine sap, you get along with tommy so you can just talk to him."

"he definitely isn't coming," kristin told phil as she hurried into the car, pulling on her seatbelt, "he's feeling ill and just not really up to it."

"i wish he told us that earlier so we wouldn't be so late," the older man dismissed, starting the car. "oh well, looks like it'll just be the six of us."

"six?" dream repeated from the backseat.

"yeah, six," his dad confirmed, "us, bad, skeppy, and sap."

"what about e?" the teen questioned hopefully.

"oh they've gone out or something," phil vaguely explained, "some pre-planned thing, i can't remember exactly."

"you won't be by yourself though," kristin was quick to assure, "sap will definitely be there."

"yay," dream muttered, "sapnap."

they pulled up to the restaurant, walking in to see the other three already sitting at the table. "sorry we're late," phil apologised, him and kristin moving to sit opposite sapnap's parents, "did you get my message?"

"yeah, i did," bad confirmed. "i ordered for you all."

"wait what?" dream asked, ignoring sapnap's eye-roll as he sat down opposite him.

"i sent bad all of our orders," phil explained, "that way they could order without us so the wait wouldn't be as long."

"what did you order for me?"

"just a chicken burger," phil answered, looking up as the waitress brought them their drinks.

"oh, right, okay," the blond boy muttered to himself, taking his water from the waitress.

the adults at the table easily slipped into conversation, talk of work and double dates, and other things not involving the two teens. dream sighed to himself, remembering how he told quackity he'd start being nice- it can't hurt to try.

"i'm sorry about taking the piss out of your name," dream apologised, honestly trying to make it sound sincere.

"okay," sapnap replied, furrowing his eyebrows, "that's cool."

"how's your summer been?"

sapnap looked up at the boy with a shocked expression, clearly surprised that dream would try and make casual conversation after months of being a bitch to him. he just shrugged, "it's been fine."

dream nodded in understanding, deciding it'd just be better to give up on conversation for now.

it felt like an eternity until the food came.

dream thanked the waitress, flashing her a kind smile as she gave him his food.

dream wasn't sure how long he had zoned out for, staring blankly at the nothingness as he stabbed away at his fries. he only returned to the moment at an annoyed grunt from across the table.

"can you stop scratching your fork on your plate?" sapnap asked, less than polite, "it's so annoying."

"oh, yeah, sorry," dream apologised, not even realising he had been doing it. he thought it'd be a good idea to just put his fork down altogether- sapnap seemed to watch the movement.

"wait, no it's okay," the ravenette quickly assured, "sorry for getting mad."

"don't apologise, i was being annoying," dream dismissed, smiling at the shorter boy before refocusing on a random scratch on the wall across the room.

sapnap watched for a moment as dream blinked away at the crowded room, just observing for a moment. the ravenette's gaze shifted down to dream's full plate, then over to the adults who don't seem to have noticed anything. he shifted in his seat, hitting dream's arm to get his attention before speaking, quiet enough so only dream would hear but not so quiet that it picked up people's attention as being a secret, "bro, are you not gonna eat?"

dream looked down at his plate, only now noticing the empty plates of the people around him. "i snacked before i came," he told the ravenette, "i completely forgot we were meant to be going out for dinner."

sapnap replied with a simple, "oh i see," before looking to the side as the four adults made their way out of their seats.

"we're heading up to the roof garden," bad informed the boys, "do you want to come?"

"no thanks," sapnap replied with a polite smile, "i'm gonna stay here."

"yeah, me too," dream agreed, saying goodbye to the others before they left.

"are you actually not going to eat any of it?" sapnap checked again, looking down at the plate with worry in his eyes.

"i'm honestly not hungry," the blond assured.

sapnap nodded at the taller boy, deciding to just let the topic slide as he pulled out his phone.

"look," dream started, immediately getting sapnap's attention, "i genuinely am sorry for being a bitch to you guys."

the ravenette's face was painted in disbelief, the unfeigned apology taking him off guard, "oh uh, it's okay."

"no like seriously," dream continued, honestly taking himself by surprise too. "i don't know why i'm such a dick sometimes but i spoke to quackity and he was actually calm. clearly, i should've given you guys a chance."

"well yeah," sapnap agreed, hoping to make the conversation a little less serious, "we are super cool."

"i wouldn't go that far," dream joked, the ravenette joining him with a laugh. "i was saying to q that we should all hang out sometime."

"uh, we could try," sapnap shrugged, "i don't really think karl would be up for that though."

"does he really hate me that much?" the blond asked. he supposed that karl had a right to not like him, but so much that he would skip a whole group thing just to avoid him?

"no, it isn't that," sapnap dismissed, knowing karl wasn't one to hold a grudge. "he just struggles getting comfortable around new people," he explained briefly, "and like, it'd be especially harder cause you're quite loud and, like, extreme, you know?"

"oh, right, that's fair," dream nodded understandingly, "well if we did do something i'd tone it down for him."

"i'm sure he'd appreciate that," sapnap smiled, "but we will have to see."

∞༺♡༻✧

early post today because i'm being forced to leave my house

i <3 u!!

-kit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
346K 4.5K 26
sสœแดแดแด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“สŸส า“แดส€ แดแด‡. แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s แดษด แดแด€ส€s, แด‹ษชษดแด…แด€ สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด sแด‡แด‡... ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐˜†๐˜ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๏ฟฝ...
distracted By kit

Fanfiction

22.5K 917 32
๐–˜๐–†๐–•๐–“๐–†๐–• ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–”๐–š๐–™๐–. ๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–- ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‹ ๐–๐–Š...
18.8K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...