โ™ก Elia โ™ก

spongebob12312 tarafฤฑndan

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... Daha Fazla

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

10. Library Pt.3

20K 395 46
spongebob12312 tarafฤฑndan

Elia~

Those three men were staring at me. I jumped a little and hid back behind the book shelf. I can feel the hotness of my face. I bet I looked like a tomato.

I covered my mouth with my left hand. My chest going up and down. I tried to slow my breathing but my body had other plans.

"Anyways I'm sorry if me and my daughter interrupted." Dad spoke out. He showed some kindness or more like a hint of scareness. But dad never showed any scareness to any of his work mates, just respect. I had an unsettling feeling about this whole situation.

Dad eventually came back to the aisle where I was. I looked at what I was carrying. 'Great I never got to read the book!' I thought.

I but the book away hurryingly up to get out the bookstore with dad when my hand glided on the pages.

'A paper cut!'

My pinky finger, it stung badly. I can feel the my eyes stinging and the incoming tears 'You never look what you are doing' I thought to myself. I went to examine my finger.

I opened my small purse with my index finger and thumb. I know how clumsy I always am so I carry three bandaids with me, along with some chapstick and eye drops. I get my bandaid for my finger. I started walking towards dad who was opening the door for me.

When a tap came onto my shoulder. It was like an electric shock powering all through out my body.

I turned my head briefly to my right. One of those men earlier was right in front of me. Up close he looked really pretty.

"You dropped this." He said, looking in my eyes. Almost as if he was searching for his own reflection in them. I reached out for my chapstick that he picked up.

Our fingers brushed against each other. His fingers were so rough but they held careness. I blushed at these sort of things. But now I must look like red cherries. "Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"U-um, the library will be open to the public in an hour. But you can still be in here." The man said while looking at his right hand where a watch was placed. His voice was rough but genuine.

"Oh- ok I'll tell my father." I said while smiling and turning my head towards the door. I walked towards dad to tell him what the man said.

"Are you sure Mr. Silv?." Dad asked 'Mr.Sliv' which I knew that was his last name. "Yes, I'm very sure." Mr. Sliv said while looking directly at me. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought.
——————————————————————————
An hour later~

I was now in an armchair next to dad reading a book. It was a romance one, about two childhood friends meet up again. It was really interesting.

My fingers flipped a page when I suddenly had the urge to use the restroom. 'Seriously it was getting to a good part.'  I got up and walked a few step where I can talk to dad.

"Dad do you know where the bathroom is?" I asked in a whisper to his ear in need. "I think it's on the second floor, sweetheart." He responded.

I gave him a small smile and nodded. I went to go walk up the stairs, but in order to do that I needed to walk next to Mr. Sliv and the other two men. And right now they looked very frightening.

I decided to take my luck and go for it. I fastly  walked across from them but I didn't even get a look at them. I was scared by their looks. 'Wow you are judging people now.' I thought to myself.

I then head up the stairs one foot after another. "Okay now I just need to find the restroom." I mumble to myself.

I look downstairs where I see dad not to far sitting on an armchair next to mine reading a book. I glance and the three men. 'Wait, h-how come there's only two sitting down?'I thought as my eyes looking around some aisles to look for the other man.

I gave up and looked straight ahead. But it was too late to stop walking when I bumped into a wall. "Ouch, great!" I said while rubbing my head. My eyes turned blurry due to the tears waiting to spill out.

I looked up when a man was right in front of my face. "Are you alright Elia." The man said with worrying in his voice.

'He knows my name?' I thought. "You know me?" I asked the man. "Well Mr. Aguilar announced that you were his daughter." He replied. "Oh well yea." I said all while he was smirking at me ... or more like while he was smirking at my body.

Maybe he is just friendly. "The bathroom is over there." He whispered near my ear. He put his left hand on my back guiding me.

I turned my head towards him. "H-how did y-you know about that." I asked with curiosity. He just kept walking.

"Here I'll stay near the restroom." "Um I-I don't want to be a bother you can go." I said while going inside the restroom.

I finished and head back out. The man was still there so I just tried to ignore him and head the direction of the stairs to dad.

A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "E-excuse me." I tried to slip away but I couldn't. "Let's get to know each other, please?" The man said. Maybe he just wanted a person he can talk to I think.

"B-but I need to go with my father." "Elia, he can wait." My breathing started to sky rocket. 'Is he going to hit me. Is he not.'

Next thing I know we were waking down aisles.

"So how old are you." He asked. 'If I lie to him then many be he can leave me alone.' I thought.

"I-I'm fifteen." I spoke out. I think that sounded like a question rather than an answer.

"Is that so, your not lying to me?" He asked while smirking down at me. "Yes Mr....?" It's Mr. Silv." He stated. "But for you it's Leo." He said. "It's okay I can just call you sir." I said while looking for dad. He mumbled something but couldn't hear.

"This way." He said while directing me towards dad I guess. I tried to get his hand off my back but no luck.

I looked up at him when all of a sudden I walked into another wall.

"Well well are't you a doll." A man said while holding to my chin. "I'm Sebastián." "And I'm Mateo." Now that I looked at each of them closely I can see their related.

"You guys are brothers?" I asked while looking up at the three of them. "Si amore mio." Sebastián answered. I was clueless on what he said. Translation-{Yes my love}

"Quanti anni ha detto di avere." Mateo said something in another language to Sebastian. "Gattina ha detto che aveva quindici anni." I looked at them up in confusion. Translation-{How old did she say she was} {kitten said she was fifteen}

"What are you guys taking about?" I said loudly. All there attention was now on me. "S-sorry I-I didn't mean to interrupt." I said while looking down at my shoes. 'Great now you look like a person who doesn't have manners. And dad is friends with them.' I thought.

"Hey no worries but this your warning. We think you are a really nice person and is too beautiful to be spending time alone." Leo spoke to me while placing both of his hands onto my shoulders leaning down to my height.

While Mateo removes a strand of my hair out of my face behind my ear. I blush at the sudden closeness.

"U-um so you are friends with my dad?" I asked while looking up at them.

Three of them smirked at each other for no reason but I just brushed it off. "Yes bunny we are friends with him." I blushed at the sudden name.

"And maybe we can be friends as well?" I asked while smiling cheeky. Them three looked surprised. 'Oh no they are dads friends they wouldn't want a friend that is a young person.' I thought.

"N-never mind. Forget I-I ever said-". Before I even finished my sentence Sebastián placed a finger to my mouth. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Of course we would like you as a friend." He smiled showing his teeth and dimples.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi lovelies how is this chapter.

It's a bit longer than previous chapters. But I think I'll start doing chapters like this!

Vote and comment!

HUGS & KISSES 💝💝💝

n-

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
507K 27.7K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2M 120K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...