BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

Bởi VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch21. Heart stirred up

1.1K 26 23
Bởi VirluKeirrr

Once the massive amount of ice Shoto created is cleared from the stadium, the third match in the first bracket of the finals tournament begins; Denki vs Ibara.

"Everyone welcome Class 1-B's Assasin! Ibara Shiozakiiii!!!" Present Mic yelled in the mic, making the vine-headed girl frown. She takes exception to this, and proceeded to correct the hero. She claims that it is her humble quest to spread good across the world, and that she would never kill her opponent.

"What a way to make an entrance..." I mumble to myself while looking nervously over to the girl. Ururaka nodded in agreement with furrowed brows as well.

Present Mic nervously apologized and let the battle continue.

Denki was now walking towards the stadium and smirked widely at the girl. "Hey girlie! If i win this, you'll have to go out on a date with me!" he yelled.

I slightly twitch at the sudden confrontation and swiftly stood up from my seat, while leaning on the rails of the benches.

"Piss boy you can't just do that! You're gonna scare off the girl with your poor romantic antics!" I yelled, making Kaminari turn his head my way.

"Are you jealous or something, Y/N!?" He laughed out loud. I flinch and immediately sat back in my seat with a slight huff escaping my lips and crossing my arms. This was followed by Ururaka patting my leg for comfort.

"Heh, piss boy. I gotta use that one." I heard none other than Bakugo say behind me.

I turn around and made eye contact with crimson eyes. "That's my nickname for the man! Don't steam my ideas, Q tip!"

Bakugo jumped from him seat with an angered expression, making me snort slightly. "HAHH!? WHO'RE YOU CALLING A Q-TIP? BLINDFOLD BITCH!"

"Man, you're blocking the view! Sit down!" Kirishima yelled.

"Hmmm!? Class 1-A's students don't get together at all! How can such behavior be called hero-like!?" We all heard in the distance; Monoma.

"Man, what the fock bruv." I pouted while flipping the blonde off.

"Wha- come at me you-" he got cut off by Kendo karate chopping him in the neck to stop him from talking. "Sorry bout! That!"

While the fight was going on, almost the while stadium could hear Midoriya's muttering about Ibara's quirk and fighting techniques.
I slightly side-glance to the boy and see what he was writing. Of course. Quirk stuff. Figured.

"Izuku... Relax, the whole world can hear you." I pinched the boy's cheeks, making him stumble around with his pen and get red as a strawberry.

"S-sorry."

Time skip

The fight between Ibara and Denki was now over, meaning that it'd be my turn to battle.
Who was i going to battle again...? Oh yea! Ida.

I silently stood up during all the cheering and took some silent breaths to relax my muscles and release the stress.
Midoriya took notice of this and gave me a slight tap on the leg.

"You got this Y/N, i'll be cheering you on." He smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you, Izuku." I replied with a nod, and began walking away while taking a glance with Bakugo for some reason. I almost didn't catch it, but i noticed him giving me a nod of approval.
What a change of attitude...

I finally arrive at the corridor where me and Ida are supposed to be waiting for our battle. As i'm walking I could see Ida standing there already. 'What a good boy...' i chuckled.
(Not in a sexual way, please don't come at me-)

Ida silently turned around to face me, but had his eyebrows slightly furrowed. This behavior made me question on why he's acting this way, but it decided to shrug it off since i concluded that we're in rivalry as of this moment.

We were both silent for the most time until i decided to speak up; "g-good luck, Ida." I cursed myself for stuttering. I can't help it since the intimidating aura surrounding him.
It didn't help my nervousness since Ida didn't say anything back for a bit.

"Don't hold back on me. This is a real competition. And good luck." He replied in a monotone voice, until he turned his head my way and took notice of my nervousness.

"May the best hero win." He slightly smiled while reaching his hand out for me to shake. I happily gave him a hand and shook it slightly. "Yeah, may the best hero win." I chuckle.

Our chit chat soon got interrupted by Present Mic yelling out loud for us to begin walking towards the stadium.
"Everyone, welcome class 1-A's class representative! Tenya Ida! Yeahhh!!" This made Ida walk away silently onto the stadium, awaiting for me.

"Annddd now what we've all been waiting for, the shocking yet powerful quirk user; class 1-A's Y/N Yagi!" Yelled my uncle, and i took this as a sign to run forward to the stadium.

I looked around the stadium and still haven't got used to the many people watching us.
'Nerve-wrecking!'  I thought, while visible nervous about doing this in front of so many people.

I immediately stiffened when i heard a chuckle coming t my uncle; "don't be so nervous Yagi!"
This made me furrow my brows in annoyance. 'Why does he have to put all of the stadiums attention on me now...'

Shaking all the thrills and nervousness off of me, i took a serious stance in front of Ida.
'He's probably going to try and hit me out of bounds with his engines. Meaning i'd either have to avoid him as much as possible or immediately use my quirk on him, making it an easy win.
Should i... show off?' I thought to myself, trying to cone up with a plan.

"Alright!" I mumbled to myself, slightly smirking.

"BEGIIIIIINN!!"

After that signal, Ida hurriedly came running my way with all his force in his legs. Just as predicted.

As he was about to hit me, i quickly ducked down avoiding his leg. I figured that he'd want to go for my torso first so it'd hit me out of bounds immediately.
Ida was off guard by my stunt and i quickly took ahold of his leg and yanked him away. Who knew i had so much strength to do that?

Ida quickly let of of his shock and jumped back up to yet again come running my way. I silently glanced over to his eyes and saw where he wanted to hit next; 'my legs!'

He swung his leg under me, followed by me jumping as high as possible. I'm guessing that he's gong to keep on trying to hit me, so this fight would either end up with me running out of stamina or me getting finally hit.

"Yagi! Stop avoiding all my kicks! I said to not hold back didn't i!?" I heard the blue-nette yell at me while still running circles around me.

He kept going on and on running circles around me, making me frown and get slightly dizzy . "That's annoying..." i grumble to myself while still watching the Sonic guy run around.

Just as he was about to run my way again, i took off my blindfold and yelled out loud 'stop' to make him stop running my way.

"WHAAATTT!? Y/N Yagi easily stopped Tenya Ida from running towards her with only a WORD!?" Yelled Present Mic.

I frowned at the boy in front of me while i could feel him struggling to escape my quirk. "No use in escaping." I said out loud, following me the next words; 'scoot away.'

By that he easily got dragged backwards out of bounds.

"..."

"..."

"W-well that was a boring match-"
"-Y/N Yagi WIINSSS!!!!!!"

I frantically put my blindfold on again and walked over to where Ida was standing and let go of my quirk on him, making him stumble forwards on the grass with his face.

"Ouch, you alright?" I asked the boy who was face-planted on the ground.

"I underestimated you Yagi. I am sorry. I should've thought of a plan since your quirk is too powerful for anyone to handle." He said while slowly rising his head to look at me, revealing a red mark on his forehead.

"A-ah! Thank you... You were pretty cool too though." I waved my arms around slightly with a small blush.

The boy widened his eyes at the embarrassed girl, finding it... cute? He found it cute how she could be easily embarrassed and nervous by the littlest things. Or that she could be instantly cheered up by a single sweet.
His heart pounded slightly in his chest when he saw her hand reaching out to him, signaling for him to take it.

He happily obliged and grasped her hand slightly and stood up silently, with his heart still beating out loud. This was none other than... a crush. He knew that old feeling all that well.

"Let's head back, okay?" Y/N tilted her head slightly with a smile forming on her lips. This made Ida even more flustered and the girl's cuteness and oblivion.

He simply nodded and began walking back with her, but he still felt a familiar kind of warmth in his hand; it was her hand.

"O-oh- i am sincerely sorry." He stuttered while he let go of Y/N's hand.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked him with confusion. She never thought it was weird to hold anyone's hand, since she always did it with the pro heroes when they were walking around.

"Ah, it's... nothing." Ida mumbled slightly with still a lingering blush on his cheeks.

...

Ida and me finally came back to the benches, and were immediately greeted by none other than Midoriya and Ururaka.

"You did amazing out there Y/N! You too Ida!" Ururaka smiled happily, holding out her fists.

"Thanks." I replied with a nod. "I'm going to be honest, it was kind of unfair of me..."
Ururaka, Midoriya and Ida questioned me on why i would say that.

"Well, since my quirk is ridiculously powerful, all i had to do was stand there and- gah! Sorry... now it sounds like i'm full of myself..." i rambled on, embarrassed about the topic now.

Before any of the three could speak we all heard a grumble near us; Bakugo.
"You should be full of yourself and proud with that quirk of yours." We heard him mumble, which made us all shocked at the remark.

"Whaat!? Bakugo giving out compliments!? Why don't i ever get one, huhhh?? Is Y/N special for you or something!?" Kaminari yelled at the blonde.

"Shut up, idiot." Bakugo lowered his tone while hitting Kaminari in the head.

I smiled slightly at Bakugo for him giving me a... kind of compliment? Whatever it was, it made me happy. "Thank you Katsuki." I smile.

The blonde slightly blushed while feeling his heard stir around by her calling him his first name. He never felt this way about just anyone, what was this feeling? He shook slightly and began yelling at the girl.

"Who told you you could use my first name, hahhh!?" He furrowed his brows, still visibly flustered.

"Fufufu, what's this? Bakugo embarrassed by some girl?" Mineta chuckled with a hand on his mouth.

"SHUT UP!"

.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
57.3K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...