[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

5

375 16 0
By chibi_frost

 Yan Rui took off his military jacket and threw it into Le Shaoning's hands.

Although the instructor told him to leave, Le Shaoning didn't leave. He also stood beside him, hugging Yan Rui's clothes tightly, his lips pursed tightly, and his face was still very pale.

This kind of movement has woken everyone up long ago. No one is sleeping now. Almost all of them ran out of the dormitory and looked downstairs. All attention was focused on Yan Rui in the center of the yard. L

In fact, these instructors also look down on these students in their hearts. Each one is like a flower in a greenhouse. It can't stand up to a little wind and rain. Listen well on the day.

Yan Rui took off his clothes, and the muscles of his arms exposed under his short sleeves were smooth. He was two years older than the other classmates, and his body developed better than them.

The instructor's timer started, Yan Rui crawled on the ground, He did it quickly. The time passed by, the instructor's face gradually became a little ugly. It has been five minutes. Although Yan Rui has only reached 90, his movements have not slowed down at all, but have a uniform speed. Neat.

The biggest difficulty in doing 200 reps in ten minutes is persistence. People with good explosiveness generally lack stamina. Without long-term training, the muscles of the body cannot bear such pressure. Even people in sports schools usually do it. He would start to gasp for five minutes.

Le Shaoning felt a little uncomfortable, watching beads of sweat rolling down Yan Rui's cheeks one by one. It is estimated that he will have to get on the ground after doing a few more.

The other students are also sweating. There is only one minute left, and Yan Rui has only done one hundred and sixty. Judging from the attitude of the instructor, if he can't finish it. , Yan Rui may really have to stand in the yard for a night. Now it has just rained outside, and the temperature is low, so it's no wonder that you don't get sick.

"Come on, Yan Rui!" Le Shaoning shouted suddenly

. A classmate also began to encourage Yan Rui, and the shouting became louder and louder.

"Come on! Come on!"

Sweat completely soaked Yan Rui's T-shirt. His face was covered with sweat, and blue veins burst out on the back of his hands. The sight in his dark eyes looked particularly penetrating, making the instructor's back goosebumps

almost ten minutes later. Although his movements showed signs of slowing down, when he heard Le Shaoning's voice, he started to speed up again.

"One hundred ninety-eight, one hundred ninety-nine, two hundred... The

applause was deafening, like winning a game.

Yan Rui took a deep breath, got up from the ground, and wiped it with his arm. With sweat on his chin, he raised his eyes and looked at the instructor.

The instructor's face was very ugly, mixed with a bit of embarrassment, he coughed a few times and said: "...Well done, then I will fulfill my promise, You both go back to sleep. "61545140 2

" If you hear it, go back to sleep! Whoever goes to bed late after turning off the lights will not be as simple as punishing push-ups!" Another instructor came out to smooth the game and asked the audience upstairs to watch the play The classmates were all scattered.

Although they were driven back to the dormitory by the instructor, the girls' faces were still flushed with excitement, and their sleepiness had been dispelled, and they were all lying on the bed excited.

"Yan Rui is too handsome! Was he before? What training did you take?"

"I already knew he could finish. I used to watch him play basketball on the playground. He has abs under his clothes, how can he be like the fat otaku in our class?

" "True or False的?啊啊啊啊好想看!以后他打篮球一-定要叫我!"

"严睿这种级别的男神,我都想象不出来哪种女的配得上。"

"那个叫冉Yao's, they are classmates, don't they like him? Besides, both of them are in the national flag class. Maybe they will get along better during the military training period."

"Come on, then I'd rather have a good relationship." Yan Rui is with Le Shaoning in the fifth class."

"Hahaha, don't say they are really a good match, tonight's incident was caused by Le Shaoning's cold."

"Yan Rui is really loyal to him. It would be great if I also had this kind of bamboo horse."

Others only thought that Yan Rui's wave just now was outrageous, and only Le Shaoning knew how uncomfortable and anxious he was at the moment. Waiting outside, waiting for the people to disperse and trot over to find Yan Rui.

"Are you alright

..."

Le Shaoning pressed down such a behemoth, unable to control his balance, his back hit the wall, and Yan Rui's arm blocked the corner. Yan Rui hugged Le Shaoning with one hand and buried his cheeks by his neck. Le Shaoning felt Yan Rui's wet hair rubbing against his cheek, itching a little, and it also brought some rain and wash. Watery smell.

"Let me lean on for a while." Yan Rui's voice brushed past Le Shaoning's ears when he spoke, and his voice was weak and weak.

At this time, Le Shaoning could no longer notice the ambiguous posture of the two of them, nor did he feel that Yan Rui was so shy to speak so close to his ear, but was just sad, his eyes were red, and his voice was trembling. "I'm sorry, it's because I'm useless, so you were punished by the instructor..."]

Before he finished speaking, Le Shaoning felt his neck being bitten by sharp teeth, and his whole body was bitten by sharp teeth. With a jolt, his face instantly turned red when he realized what it was, and he stretched out his hand to push Yan Rui:

Well

! Come on!" Le Shaoning said angrily, "I'm worried about you, you're joking!

Yan Rui brushed off two pieces of Le Shaoning's hair and said: 'Are you careful?" Le Shaoning's eyes widened, Yan Rui thought about Le Shaoning's cute face, and turned into King Kong Barbie, she would probably be picked up and beaten by Le's mother, and he couldn't help laughing and crying: "Forget it. Well, you keep it that way. Just fine.

I don't know if it was that night that Shang Yan Rui was doing push-ups. Soon almost the entire grade and even the instructors knew about it, and the national flag class received more and more attention during training.

After that, the instructors never bothered Le Shaoning and Yan Rui again, and the month-long military training finally came to a successful conclusion. 6154514023

"Damn it, Yan Rui, why are you so dark?" Yan Qing was just standing at the door of the store to unload the goods from the truck and saw Yan Gan.

Yan Rui lowered his face coldly: Yan Qing said hahaha:

Le Shaoning is more puzzled than anyone else, sometimes he just thinks he is too white, a bit like a girl, so he deliberately didn't wear sunscreen or sunshade during military training, and the result was not at all. Instead of tanning, Yan Rui, who wears sunscreen every day, is a degree darker than before, but it doesn't affect his handsomeness.

In Le Shaoning's third year of high school, Yan Rui suddenly dropped out of school. He heard that there were many girls in their class crying secretly because of this incident, but Le Shaoning knew that Yan Rui's original ambition was not to go to graduate school at university. Their family's financial support Can't afford such overhead. After Yan Rui left, Le Shaoning heard from Yan Qing that Yan Rui was out of town with a few friends to research some Internet projects, which made more money than he opened a toy store, so they didn't have to worry. Yan Rui is smart and has a fast learning ability. Even if he doesn't go to college, there are many ways to get ahead, and he doesn't go to college, it doesn't mean he doesn't study. When Le Shaoning used to look through his backpack, he could always find it out. There are many books, such a person cannot fail.

In the summer vacation after Le Shaoning's college entrance examination, Yan Rui came back.

This is the second time that Le Shaoning has been separated from him for such a long time since junior high school.

A year ago in the urban planning, their two buildings were remodeled. Le Shaoning could turn over from his room and climb directly to Yan Rui's room along the pipe, but Yan Rui didn't know this yet, Le Shaoning thought. Sneak past in the morning and give him a surprise. As expected, Yan Rui hadn't woken up yet, Le Shaoning turned over lightly, stepped on the table of Yan Rui's house with bare feet, and got into Yan Rui's quilt.

Looking at Yan Rui's sleeping face, the one in Le Shaoning's memory The man's appearance finally emerged.

His cheeks were a little red, he secretly pulled the curtains, and then closed the door.

Yan Rui's biological clock is around six o'clock. In fact, he woke up once. , so he knew that Le Shaoning was unbuttoning his pants.

"What are you doing?" Yan Rui's voice carried the magnetism and hoarseness of an adult male after the morning. He held Le Shaoning's still thin waist, and the other He put one hand on his thigh. When he

came, Le Shaoning was only wearing a pair of shorts, and his snow-white thighs were slender and smooth.

"Huh? Why are you awake. Le Shaoning's cheeks flushed.

Yan Rui rolled over and pressed him on the bed, took off his shorts, and the white and tender legs were completely exposed, and there was no fat to be seen from the round buttocks.

But he did not take off Le Shaoning. Shaoning's panties pushed him away with his knees, and slapped him with a big palm on his upturned butt: "I haven't seen you for a year, so you've become so obedient?"

"It's not all you taught me. Le Shaoning said with a blushing face. In fact, Yan Rui had already attacked Le Shaoning after the military training of the first grade.

He didn't go in, just kissed him and touched him. Ning's panties were gently torn open, revealing a little flower stamen, he pressed his fingertips, and said with a smile, "Ning Ning's little flower is as obedient as before, and when she sees Brother Rui Rui, she sheds water. "£9=

Le Shaoning's flower stems are pink and beautiful, like a child, Yan Rui's is much scarier than his.

Seeing Le Shaoning's pink cheeks and moist eyes, Yan Rui's Raising the corners of his lips, he pressed Le Shaoning forward, letting his liquid wet him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
183K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.6M 93.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
983K 23.6K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...