Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1

Jin Huai's ruthless methods are known to everyone in the circle, but it is rumored that he has a problem with that aspect, so even in such a chaotic circle, he is extraordinarily clean.

Some people also say that because Jin Huai is not good at being a man, his psychology is seriously distorted. Anyone who covets his money and power and wants to touch the bed will end up in an extremely tragic end. Le Shaoning was tied to the bed, and it was estimated that the other party wanted to use Jin Huai's hand to kill him. The only person with such a vicious heart and an accurate grasp of Jin Huai's information is the male lead in this world, Shen Hao. Jin Huai is Shen Haoming's friend on the face. Compared with Jin Zhun, Shen Hao has a lot of fun. At first, when he saw Mingxi, he thought Mingxi was a good type, but he was gradually convinced by Mingxi's ambiguity and fun. .

Although Jin Huai's reputation is not good, and his character is ruthless and violent, he is unique to the protagonist Shou Mingxi, and even escorts him all the way, so that Mingxi can finally stand at the highest position in the film and television industry. Mingxi is a smart person, and never refuses the benefits they give him. With Shen Hao and Jin Huai's two golden thighs, Mingxi can be said to be on the rise in the entertainment industry, unimpeded, and living a very comfortable life.

But considering that Jin Huai's personality is too cloudy and uncertain, Mingxi is a little afraid of him in his heart. On the other hand, there is a problem with Jin Huai's sexual function, and it is even more impossible for Mingxi to be with him. Keeping in touch is just to take advantage of Jin Zhun. Jin Huai is not a simple and innocent boy, of course he can see what Mingxi is thinking, but he did not get angry at Mingxi, nor did he turn love into hatred, but silently allowed him to climb up by himself. Such affection, probably only the protagonist can enjoy it, Le Shaoning only knows that he is very dangerous now.

Although looking at Jin Huai's face, he can sense through the system that he is his old attack, but Jin Zhun currently has no good impression or memory of Le Shaoning.

With the influence of the original setting of this character, it is not impossible for Jin Huai to accidentally kill him. Le Shaoning froze in front of the cabinet, with a fresh big bag just knocked out on his forehead, crawling on the ground, raising his head and staring at Jin Huai, much like the second fool from the next village. Jin Huai's dark pupils pressed against Le Shaoning, as if a sharp knife was hanging on top of his head. As long as Le Shaoning said something inappropriate, the knife would fall and stab him to death. But the word "Huai Ye" said, doesn't it mean that he knew Jin Huai and came from a picture?

So, the word "Master" was swallowed by Le Shaoning.

"...Uncle," Le Shaoning laughed dryly, "Where is this place? Why am I here?

" Jin Huai's voice was extraordinarily gentle: "I want to ask you this question too. The original owner is just 19 years old this year, and there is nothing wrong with it.

"I, I was eating with Mingxi, and I drank a little wine, and I don't remember the rest," Le Shao said. Ning wondered, "What time is it now?" I don't know if Le Shaoning looked too stupid, but Jin Huai really didn't doubt him

. A sturdy forearm was exposed under the cuff of the bathrobe, and with the movement of the old man picking the towel, a smooth and tough

"Ten o'clock," Jin Huai wiped his hair, sat on the sofa, and reached out to the table. Know Mingxi?"

He didn't take the red wine, but took out a thermos cup from another place. When it was opened, the scent of wolfberry and sweet-scented osmanthus began to waft in the room. He started to maintain health at the age of 30, and he really cherished his life. Le Shaoning secretly complained in his heart.