25-26

Le Shaoning unscrewed Conor's hand and hugged him, almost peeling off a layer of skin, stood there awkwardly, raised his eyes and glanced at the Gu brothers: "Don't listen to his nonsense, thank you for your gifts, but Don't be so polite, I am a future interstellar soldier after all, and it is my due responsibility to protect citizens." Yu faltered, unable to speak, apparently in a state where his three views were shattered.

Gu Yunqi's face was sullen, he didn't expect Reiner to lie to him, and he was slapped by Conor.

"If there is nothing else, please go back to the house, Ningning needs a quiet environment to recuperate," Conor's smile gradually subsided, and the coldness in his eyes was released. In addition, if possible, please try to go outside as much as possible. Concealing our relationship, Ningning doesn't want the graduation exam to be affected. Konor opened and closed his mouth and said "Ningning", Gu Xiaoyu's face became paler and paler.

"Little Master Le!" The door was suddenly knocked open, Atao ran out with a look of joy, followed by Owen and a few others Classmate, "Are you awake already? Great!"

The classmates who rushed in surrounded Le Shaoning. The medical room, which was still empty, was so crowded that it was almost impossible to stand. Gu Yunqi looked at the current situation. , it was not suitable to stay any longer, and finally took a look at Le Shaoning and took away Gu Xiaoyu, who was lost. The

students just entered the door and saw Conor standing beside Le Shaoning's bed. They stopped at the door in fear and did not dare to come in. After Noel left, the classmates dared to go over and asked him about his situation.

When Le Shaoning first entered the elite class, the classmates in the class still rejected him, thinking that he had gone through the back door, but as time passed After the passage of time, everyone began to like Le Shaoning, and now he has become a man of influence in the academy.

Le Shaoning smiled: "I'm sorry, I made you worry. "

Little Master, after the live program was edited into a documentary and broadcast, it has been very popular recently, especially about you," Atao said with some worry, "Fortunately, General Conor has been suppressed, otherwise I really don't know there will be Less media came to the elite class. "

"There's no way, if there is a first time, there may be a second time. We can only see how the Steenfork school handles it," Le Shaoning shook his head, as if remembering something, and asked strangely, Atao, you Why have you been with Owen lately?" Atao let out an "uh", his face blushing strangely: "It's just a good friend, young master, my heart still belongs to you!"

A classmate jokingly patted Le Shaoning : "These two have to be considered the same, they are both your brainless fans, and they have a common topic when they bump into each other, hahaha. Speaking of

business, the other students voluntarily left. Atao stayed by Le Shaoning's side all the time.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Owen hesitated for a moment and said, "My father said he wanted to see you." . Le Shaoning was

stunned for a moment.

"It's really similar: Owen's father, the aged Helen, Lieutenant General Gerrit, looked at Le Shaoning for a long time, and suddenly heaved a long sigh.

This is the meeting room of the top federal officers. Conor stood outside the door without saying a word. Only Le Shaoning and Lieutenant General Helen were inside.

"I didn't expect you to grow so big safely," Lieutenant General Helen's eyes were filled with indescribable love, "It seems that Lejia takes good care of you.

Le Shaoning couldn't understand what he said: "Lieutenant General Helen, I Who do you look like?"

Le Shaoning was puzzled for a moment, took off the light, looked up at him, and nodded: "Yes.