2

Le Shaoning was standing in front of the full-length mirror wrapped in a bathrobe, staring at his pink toes after bathing in a daze. He didn't know why it suddenly became like this. The warm lights in the bathroom were turned on, and the sound of "rushing" water was passing through the door, and Jin Huai's figure was looming. Everything is very similar to the scene when Le Shaoning first met Jin Huai, but this time he was brought here by Jin Huai. back to two hours ago. Chen Xue is an old Jianghu, of course he recognizes Jin Huai, but he didn't expect to meet him here, and his mouth is open to type 0.

"Hey, you're too rude, don't apologize if you bumped into Mr. Jin!" the little boy next to Jin Huai shouted. Le Shaoning was so embarrassed that he was bumped into by Jin Huai on this occasion, and really wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in. However, Jin Huai raised his hand and stopped the boy's next words, his tone was very gentle: "It's okay, he is probably in a hurry. Chen Xue dragged Le Shaoning back and stretched out his hand from the place Jin Huai couldn't see. He pinched Le Shaoning's buttocks, the pain made Le Shaoning's body tremble, tears and cold sweats burst out instantly.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Jin, this child is not very good, he just made trouble with me. I don't mean to offend you. I'll teach him a good lesson when I go back. "Chen Xue nodded and bowed in apology, and dragged Le Shaoning to the box where President Wu was. Le Shaoning screwed up with Chen Xue today, pressed his foot against the crack of the door, but refused to go in, grinning. Protest: "What are you kidding? I said I won't go! That kind of person looks like a pervert, and shouldn't play me to death?": "Okay, you can really do it, looking at the entire entertainment industry, I have never seen a challenge Jin ZHU, if you have the ability, go find it for me, and find a rich, powerful, handsome and handsome boss to come out and take care of you, if he can like you, I will spend the rest of my life!"

"Look for it! You think I can't do it?" Le Shaoning snorted in anger, shook off Chen Xue's hand, turned his head and strode forward. Jin Huai stood in front of the box door ten meters away, listening to what the people inside said, the young man stood next to Jin Zhun, wishing he could hang on to him, but he was still a little scared, so he just obediently beside him. Jin Huai seemed to notice something, paused slightly, turned his head, and swept over from the corner of his eye. The teenager next to him was obviously staring at Le Shaoning, but Le Shaoning pretended not to hear it. He pushed the boy who was next to Jin Huai away, stretched out his hand, grabbed Jin Huai's arm, hugged him, and pressed it firmly, raised his head and smirked at Jin Huai: "Mr. Jin, good evening. "Not only Chen Xue and the boy, but even the middle-aged man who was talking to Jin Huai was stunned, looking at Le Shaoning as if he was looking at a patient running out of a mental hospital. Le Shaoning hugged Jin Huai's arm and smirked until his cheeks were sore. Even through a layer of shirts and suits, he could feel the tense muscle lines underneath. This man was afraid that one punch could knock him out. This end of the corridor flew to the other end of the corridor. 011 screamed almost screaming: "Le Shaoning, your brain was kicked by a donkey!" Le Shaoning shuddered when he heard Chen Xue's scolding, still holding Jin Huai's hand tightly, standing in the original place without saying a word. The ground, as if the soles of the feet had taken root, was unbelievably stubborn. Jin Huai didn't react, and his eyes fell on Le Shaoning's face. The boy's drooping eyelashes fluttered slightly, and there were small tears that were not very obvious, and his whole body was tense, like a little sheep who was extremely alert. Under the soft light, his face was so white and delicate that his skin was almost visible. On fine fluff.

"What do you want to do? Don't let go of Mr. Jin, don't be self-willed" Le Shaoning, have you ever thought about what we are trying to do..." Chen Xue persuaded bitterly. Shao Ning's eyelashes trembled again. Just when he was hesitating to release Jin Huai, he suddenly had an extra hand on his waist, the broad palm pressed against his waist, and then slowly tightened. Come out. , Le Shaoning stood in the room doing nothing; "System, is it possible that Jin Huai is going to bed under the guise of going to bed, and then wants to click me when I let down my guard?" System: "If Jin Zhun wants to kill you, it doesn't need to be in vain. so much effort.