[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

4

388 15 0
By chibi_frost

Seeing the sweet and tall girl in front of her, Le Shaoning suddenly recalled some details. The three selected flag guards trained individually. The members consisted of two men and one woman. In addition to him and Yan Rui, there was another girl from Yan Rui's class who was also the class flower of their class. Ran Yao.

The flag bearer's military training uniform was handed out. When it was time for the break, many boys from other classes crowded in the alley to watch the beautiful sister, whistling at Yan Rui and Ran Yao ] to coax 120cc41

Le Shaoning. It wasn't over yet, I heard voices from a group of boys not far away, a little unhappy.

"Wife, why didn't you change your clothes?" After the break, Xu Lu put a hand on his shoulder and asked curiously,

talking about this, Le Shaoning's face sank: "I won't tell you, and, Don't call me my wife in the future."

"What's the matter, I'm in a bad mood?

A boy nearby saw this and said with a grin, "I plan to deliver it in the afternoon."

Le Shaoning punched him on the shoulder.

Completely opposite to Yan Rui, Yan Rui is always surrounded by circles of girls, while Le Shaoning is always surrounded by many boys, which may be the reason why he is cute and soft-tempered,

but When it comes to female predestined relationship, it is not impossible, but most of the girls who are with Le Shaoning treat him as a male best friend. No one will be like Yan Rui, with a blushing face and the appearance of a deputy girl Huaichun. g 7602dd

"Hey, what are you doing there? Why don't you come over quickly?" the instructor of the National Flag class shouted loudly to Le Shaoning.

Yan Rui and Ran Yao had already dressed their flag bearers in uniform. Standing beside the playground was a sight to behold. Le Shaoning was of course unwilling to go there. He was still wearing ordinary military training uniforms, standing next to the two of them. It doesn't fit in at all, isn't it just a large light bulb?

Yan Rui gently pressed down the brim of his hat, watched Le Shaoning come reluctantly, and patted his lower back when he passed in front of him , whispered in a voice only two people could hear:

: "Straighten your back.

Le Shaoning's whole body is jolted, and he can't help glaring at Yan Rui.

"Do you think that if you don't perform well, the instructor will be replaced?" Yan Rui raised his eyebrows, "If you do this, train only aggravated.

Le Shaoning muttered: "I know, I will practice seriously .

Yan Rui's eyes went from Le Shaoning's legs to the slender waist, and then he asked:

Le Shaoning's ears turned red, and he began to lie: "...

"Oh?" Yan Rui said meaningfully, "How am I, I heard that Which dwarf is the wrong size?"

Le Shaoning was so angry that he secretly stepped on his foot, and then was pinched by Yan Rui in a place no one could see, but he couldn't resist.

If Le Shaoning was a child, he would still dare to be open He bullied Yan Rui, but now that he has grown up, Yan Rui has become less and less disciplined, and Le Shaoning is often bullied by Yan Rui in turn.

Around 2:00 in the afternoon, the clothing store brought over the new uniform of the flag bearer. Let Le Shaoning put it on, the golden yellow ribbon and the army green military uniform, which fully set off the youth's flexible figure, slender and heroic. The

training time for the flag guards is longer than the others, so everyone has come to rest time. , Le Shaoning and the others were still practicing their stance, and they were stared at by a group of people, like monkeys locked up in a zoo for others to visit.

But apart from the girls' remarks about Yan Rui, Le Shaoning seemed to hear some Other voices.

"The boy on the left is so cute, what class is he from?

" "Ah, ah, damn, why, I feel that every time the male god talks to him, the background is in 2 pink bubbles?"

" That's Le Shaoning from Class 5, I know him, he seems to be Yan Ruifa Xiao.

" "No wonder they seem to have such a good relationship.

"Yan Rui is still small? This is the first time I heard about it."

Le Shaoning is a little dissatisfied. How well do you know Yan Rui? You don't even know if he is young.

The training of the flag bearers lasted for about two days, and the weather began to deteriorate. It continued to rain for a day. Although the rain was not heavy, I never listened to it. The whole training was almost carried out in the rain. Jiang Jian couldn't bear it, but he didn't have the strength to complain with the others, so he went back to the dormitory and lay down without even eating.

After training at night, his head started to hurt more severely, he was sweating, and he had no energy at all.

He took a shower, curled up on the bed after turning off the lights, and glanced feebly at the phone whose screen was on, Yan Rui was sending him a message. Brother Rui Rui: You didn't look very good at the end of the

military training. The regulations stated that students are not allowed to use mobile phones, but many students use them in private, as long as the instructors do not find out.

Le Shaoning had a severe headache and had no appetite to eat, so his stomach grumbled. He thought it would be much more comfortable after taking a bath, but it didn't help, but it seemed to get worse.

He beat his spirits and replied to Yan Rui: I have a little cold, and

a crying emoji is attached to the back of my headache.

"Le Shaoning, someone is looking for you." Le Shaoning lay on the bed and heard the classmates beside i] calling him in a low voice.

Le Shaoning was stunned for a moment, and quickly got out of bed wrapped in the quilt, and saw Yan Rui standing by the door.

"Lights out, you will be scolded by the instructor for coming here." Le Shaoning's nose was blocked, and he spoke in a hoarse voice.

Yan Rui draped his thick coat over Le Shaoning's shoulders: "The instructors also went back to the room to sleep. They only patrol for ten minutes a day. I

"have a fever ."

Yes?" Yan Rui frowned, reached out and touched his forehead.

Le Shaoning shook his head and replied in a low voice:

I brought the medicine, you drink this."

Le Shaoning looked at the thermos cup that Yan Rui handed over. And the pills, shocked: "Where did you

come from?" "Of course you brought it here," Yan Rui said helplessly,

Le Shaoning's own backpack is full of everything, which is not as healthy as Yan Rui, embarrassed His face was a little red, Yin

Yan Rui wrapped Le Shaoning with a thick coat, the two sat on the bench in the corridor, Le Shaoning leaned weakly in Yan Rui's arms, and the headache eased a lot after a while.

This is Yan Qing's unique skill. Before selling sex toys, he worked in acupuncture and moxibustion shop for a period of time. I have learned a lot from him since childhood.

Yan Rui's chest was very warm, Le Shaoning's head was attached to it, and he smelled the familiar light fragrance. After a while, he felt drowsy, and his head lowered a little bit.

Under the moonlight, Le Shaoning's drooping eyelashes were dense and long, covering his snow-white cheeks like a small fan, and his slightly open thin lips had small lip beads, which were quite lovely and attractive pink.

Yan Rui raised his hand to support the back of his head, and kissed the top of his hair like a dragonfly.

"Hey! Two over there! Why are you still outside so late?!

A thunderous sound suddenly sounded at the end of the corridor, instantly awakening Le Shaoning.

Yan Rui lowered his face, held Le Shaoning without moving, and replied: "With so many people training together, how come you are the only one who catches a cold? A big man is arrogant and expensive, and he can't even get wet in the rain. Is it

shameful?"

: Is it because I did something wrong, so I affected the plot, but I was found out now, it was really embarrassing, his face was red, and it was clear.

You two come out!

Le Shaoning took off his jacket and followed Yan Rui to stand in the center of the round platform at the bottom of the dormitory.

"You two, are here now, do fifty push-ups in three minutes, you can go back to the dormitory after you do it, and if you can't finish it, stand here for the night!" the instructor snapped.

Le Shaoning sucked his nose and whispered to Yan Rui:

Yan Rui didn't talk to him, but said, "Instructor, I called him out after the lights were out, and the

instructor ran sneered: "Yo, I didn't expect you two to have a good relationship. Brotherhood, I don't even know that you called him out. If that's the case, then he will do fifty, and you will do one hundred in six minutes. "

No, no, he's joking!" Le Shaoning hurriedly dragged Yan Rui's hand back, "It's only fifty per person, you can't go back!" Hearing the movement, the classmates and instructors who came out to watch the fun were almost amused.

Le Shaoning heard Yan Rui's teeth clenching, and comforted with a headache and feeling of powerlessness: "I'm fine, really, fifty push-ups, Xiao Caiyi. dish. "

While talking, he lay down on the ground, humming and counting, and then he lay on the ground and coughed for a long time before the tenth, and he couldn't get up.

The instructor smiled: "These two are still national flags . Ban's, that's all? The strength of the country's future pillars is really worrying. "

Le Shaoning lay on his stomach like a salted fish for a while, and Yan Rui picked him up from the ground.

"Instructor, I'll do it for him, can you let him go back to sleep?"

"Okay," it seems that this student today is with him When the bar was up, the instructor pointed at Le Shaoning and said, "Hey, I'll take it as if I didn't see what happened today. If you can't finish it, just stand here all night!

When the words came out, there was a momentary silence.

Two hundred push-ups in ten minutes are not something that can be done just by talking. This level usually only occurs in the special physical training of soldiers, especially this is only a high school student. The point is not two hundred, but ten. Completed in minutes, which means there is little to no resting time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
978K 23.4K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...