[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

8

500 21 0
By chibi_frost

Even though the Master's voice was particularly deep and hoarse due to the influence of desire, Le Shaoning could still accurately identify whose voice it was through his increasingly blurred consciousness.

"Ten, eleven emperors... ah!" Le Shaoning's originally clenched lips trembled and opened, but he was immediately forced to make an uncontrollable voice.

Sikong Yuqing supported Le Shaoning's back and pulled him up from the bed, lifted the hem of his clothes high, and used two slender and powerful fingers to squeeze the bright red on both sides tightly.

The ever-expanding things made Le Shaoning extremely painful and difficult to breathe.

It is estimated that he heard an unusual movement, and the eunuch who was vigilant outside the door finally sensed something vaguely, and he could call the minions. "

Le Shaoning was pressed against the corner of the wall, his thighs were raised high, his body was swaying, and he desperately bit himself." The arm was able to contain the fragmented speech in the throat, and the nerves were tense, for fear of being caught by outside The palace maid was too supervising to sense that something was wrong inside.

Probably realizing what Le Shaoning was trying to hide, Sikong Yuqing curled his lips and smiled a little: "What are you holding back, Wenjun, today is your big day, why don't you call it out and enjoy yourself. At night?"

After saying this, his movements became more intense, and Le Shaoning's hair almost hit the head of the bed.

"Eleven...

: Sikong Yuqing, you...!" Le Shaoning's pupils tightened, and when he raised his eyes to meet his boss Kong Yuqing's dark eyes, his lips and abdomen tightened, and the next moment Le Shao Ning tightened his eyes. Ning felt that the roots of his legs were moistened, so much that he almost soaked the quilt.

There was a brief silence in the room, Le Shaoning hadn't regained his senses yet, and the feeling of fullness soon came up again, Sikong Yuqing turned him over and pressed half of his face into the pillow.

The eunuch outside the door didn't get a response for a long time, and felt even more strange, because the voice inside was intermittent, and he didn't hear the woman's slender voice, which was really wrong, so he tentatively said:

"My concubine, but the third princess is not feeling well? The old slave is always out."

The door moved slightly, Le Shaoning's breathing almost stopped, and Sikong Yuqing felt a lot tighter again.

"Wenjun, why haven't you answered him yet?" Sikong Yuqing put his lips to Le Shaoning's ear, kissed the tender place intimately, and asked with a low smile, "Is it possible that I want outsiders to come in too? Watching? Le Shaoning

almost bit his gums to bleed, his fingers tugged on the quilt until his fingernails turned white, and it took a long time before he shivered and said, "No need, three?"

He squeaked hard, causing Le Shaoning's voice to tremble even more.

After the old eunuch left, Le Shaoning calmed down and said: "Three princesses,

Sikong Yuqing lowered his eyes and wiped them away without any haste or slowness. Le Shaoning licked the white fluid on his lower abdomen, licked his fingertips with his tongue, and then squinted his eyes and smiled and said, "So far, you still have time to care about that woman?"

Le Shaoning:

"That woman? Sikong Yuqing, that's what Your sister!"

"Kiss? I've never felt their kiss for so many years." Sikong Yuqing's fingers gently stroked Le Shaoning's pale cheeks, sweating in cold sweat, and then placed his lips on the edge of his lips. He dropped a hot and humid kiss,

"or:

his fingers continued to stroke down, as if drawing possessive marks on Le Shaoning's fair and sweaty skin: "It's so beautiful... so beautiful, my Wenjun, the way you open your thighs to me is so flamboyant that it makes me burn with flames. Le Shaoning sneered: "That's why you did such a thing to me. I really didn't expect you to become what you are now." "

You can't imagine much." Sikong Yuqing lowered his upper body, his dark eyes were obscure, but Le Shaoning was horrified, "Wenjun, you can't imagine what kind of identity I play in the battle. . "

As soon as the words fell, the back of his neck was slashed with a heavy palm." His vision suddenly became extremely dark.

At the beginning of May, the Northern Expedition to Yinyi kicked off. However, at this critical moment, Le Shaoning left behind a piece of motto and disappeared with Princess Sansan inexplicably. The crown prince and others went to the border together with the new eleventh prince, Sikong Yuqing.

Ten days later, news came from the border that the food and grass were in a hurry and the army was seriously injured. The emperor added more than 3,000 elite soldiers to support him.

In the middle of May, there was another good news that the prince Sikongjing was caught by the thieves and beheaded on the spot, while the eleventh prince temporarily defected and joined Yinyi, and the court was afraid.

In June, the military points and fortresses such as Lanlou and Lingcheng were dismantled, and the Yinyi invaded the Celestial Dynasty.

In December of the same year, the ruler of Yinyi was assassinated, and that person turned out to be the eleventh-Prince Sikong Yuqing, who had been reviled as a traitor.

The Yinyi group of wolves had no leader, and they joined the power of Sikong Yuqing with some sub-skills. Sikong Yuqing continued to rectify the court, liquidated the old officials and other people in the palace, ascended the throne in January, and changed the dynasty.

"Little Er, here's a pot of good wine!

A full-fledged voice came from outside the door. The shop boy looked up and saw three or four people dressed as strangers in black cloaks walking in, so he hurriedly stepped forward

. After the people took their seats, they

asked the second shopkeeper: "I heard that there will be a singing and dancing festival in the palace recently, so we ordinary people may go to the palace to watch? "

"Thank you. "The man waited for Xiao Er to leave, raised the table, took a sip from the wine glass on it, and said in a low voice, "God's dog ." Life. "

"The words are reasonable, but how to enter the palace is a real problem," said the middle-aged man called "Second Brother", 'Qu Xian entered the palace?

" ?" A voice suddenly came from the side, alarming the four.

"Who!" The strong elder brother clapped the table and stood up,

"No, no, I really didn't eavesdrop, it's because your voices are louder." , there was actually a small round table in the corner next to their table, because it took up a small area and the man was slender, so they were ignored, "I also want to enter the palace, and there are dance music, but there is not enough silver taels. To cover with the staff, I want to ask a few people, can we cooperate?"

In order to show his sincerity, the young man who spoke took off his face-covering hat and smiled shyly.

His appearance is very handsome, his complexion is as fair as that of a woman, but his temperament is very elegant, which makes people feel amazing at first glance, and even think that women are not as good-looking as him.

The four looked at each other in dismay, and then said: "Why, you are also an anti-Xiang fighter?

"

Le Shaoning secretly complained that these people were just as the system said. Their IQs were touching. They dared to say things like anti-xiang in such a place. Yes, this group of people really believed and dared to cooperate with themselves, how did they survive to this day.

But it doesn't matter, now we have to use them to enter the palace. Le Shaoning

tried his best to make his smile look kind and simple: "Yes, we can actually have a more in-depth chat in other places. This place is too crowded and not very safe."

After Ning was knocked out, he woke up in a corner hut in the palace. He has yet to find Sikongjing. I am afraid that the other party has no bones left.

Sikong Yuqing's change has far exceeded his imagination. Le Shaoning thought that nothing had happened in the previous worlds anyway. They are all soul fragments after adulthood, and now this one is still young, and when it grows, it is crooked to the Pacific Ocean.

He was locked in that house for about two or three days. He asked the system to figure out his position. Then, when a maid came in to deliver the meal, he stunned the other party and escaped by cutting the rope with the broken porcelain bowl.

There have been too many major events in the past few years, but Le Shaoning passed the news line he laid down a long time ago.

In the Yinyi War, he actually did not associate with anyone. First, he secretly established a relationship of support with the Prince Sikongjing, and then took advantage of the chaos of the Yinyi War to kill the prince, and deliberately led the Yinyi people into the Celestial Dynasty, temporarily. Betrayed the infamy of a traitor, and then sought an opportunity to kill the generals of Yinyi, to purify his crimes, and to borrow the blood of the royal family and the once old power to ascend the throne, killing two birds with one stone.

He has never been greedy for pleasure, nor has he reconciled with his mother, Concubine Jing, to become his own desires, even willing to kill his biological parents and fellow brothers.

Too many people died in this premeditated battle for the throne. Sikong Yuqing's throne was almost covered with blood-covered heads and corpses. Le Shaoning also got goosebumps because of the depth of the city

. People who will be afraid of Sikong Yuqing, so he should also prevent this crime from continuing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
361K 22.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.5M 90.3K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
662K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...