[Quick wear] The blackened bo...

By chibi_frost

#completed "Why do you like to cry so much?" The man looked at his red eyes, smiled lowly, and tightened his... More

Arc 1: Captive soft waxy substitute 1
2-5
6-9
10-11
12-13
14-15
16-17 End
Arc 2: Forced to love by the sickly blood 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34 END
Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30 END
Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 END
Arc 5: The Cage of the Demon Emperor 1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10 END
Arc6: School bully's sticky bag 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
END

5

522 20 0
By chibi_frost

 Le Shaoning was electrocuted, cold sweat broke out, and the neck was soaked wet. Sikong Yuqing's fingertips touched it, and he looked extra hot.

"Is Wenjun unwell?" Sikong Yuqing lowered his eyes, "Then I will take you back."

Le Shaoning was picked up from the ground by him, Sikong Yuqing's palm touched his back through the fabric. 747650406

Sikong Yuqing is no longer the dirty and malnourished child he used to be, but Le Shaoning. Except for being a little taller, there is almost no change, and he is still so thin and slender that Sikong Yuqing can be hugged. He kicked open the door of Lingxi Palace, put Le

Shaoning on the bed, touched his soft lips with his fingers, and asked softly, "Wenjun, why haven't you spoken, are you so disappointed in me?"

Staring at the dark roof of the roof, he wanted to speak, but he said he would be electrocuted. At this time, he really wanted to strangle the system to death.

System: "Mr. Le, you sometimes talk too much. This world is very special. If you talk too much, you will lose. This is the protection measure taken by the mechanism.

Le Shaoning: "Thank you, your mechanism is too considerate. "

System:

"No thanks, what we should do is to serve the people. Le

Shaoning:

Sikong Yuqing saw that Le Shaoning still didn't speak, looked at his pure white face, sighed slowly, and sat on the edge of the bed with his back to Le Shaoning, but his fingers clung to the ground. His slender wrist slid:

}: "After all these years, Wen Jun's body is still so slender, which is really worrying. "

Le Shaoning is a military advisor, so he doesn't need to charge on the battlefield like other soldiers, but he needs a certain amount of physical fitness to stay with the army all year round, so his body is not particularly bad. He was ill and could not bear strenuous exercise.

Mrs. Le sought many doctors to treat Le Shaoning, but they could not eradicate it.

"If you're sleepy, just sleep here, and I'll call you tomorrow morning."

Sikong Yuqing untied Le Shaoning's shirt and gently took it off, revealing the layers of snow-white underwear underneath.

Le Shaoning heard a rustling sound, his clothes were hanging on the hanger beside the bed, something suddenly fell on his neck, itchy, as if Sikong Yuqing was sniffing, making his back goosebumps pimple.

"Hmm..." Le Shaoning let out a soft moan to signal that he was too close and he was uncomfortable.

A single syllable doesn't count as speech, so Le Shaoning like uh uh can still speak.

After being electrocuted, the numbness in his body was still there, and when he moved his hands and feet, it didn't look like his own. Sikong Yuqing hugged his waist from behind, and put his head against Le Shaoning's back. The intimate hug of j 355286

made Le Shaoning uncomfortable, but it was warm and unexpectedly reassuring.

He closed his eyes and lost consciousness after a while.

The white jade disk-like moon emerged from the clouds, exuding a soft glow in the night sky, reflecting the interior as bright as a lamp.

Sikong Yuqing hugged the young man in his arms, the cold and sultry aroma that belonged to him lingered on the tip of his nose, the color of his eyes was dark and unclear, but it shone slightly.

The air was a little sultry, Sikong Yuqing gently flicked the quilt, and the slender legs in white satin trousers were bulging large bags, the top of which was slightly soaked.

His fingers removed Le Shaoning and his own trousers, and some green flower stems jumped out like this.

"Wenjun," Sikong Yuqing snapped Le Shaoning's chin, flicked his brows, the tip of his nose and thin lips fascinatedly, and printed his own lips, "My Lord Wen:

he pulled Le Shaoning away. His legs, shaking his waist gently, let the scary-sized spear keep sliding past his back, rubbing wetly and making water sound. 120cc58

Le Shaoning frowned slightly in the dream, and shook his naked and white legs, trying to break free from the restraints of Sikong Yuqing, but such a soft force didn't work.

Sikong Yuqing leaned over him, like a young and strong cheetah, holding his prey firmly with his sharp claws.

Pa- ta, pa -ta

—the heavy breathing sounded like the murmur of a beast in the night, full of possessiveness and creepy.

Le Shaoning didn't sleep very well this night. He wondered if the quilt was too thick, a lot.

He rubbed his eyes, feeling as if he was smelling something, uh

. Sure enough, he was at the age where he was in love, but he didn't expect such an embarrassing thing to happen on the eleventh prince's bed.

While Sikong Yuqing was still around, Le Shaoning quickly changed his clothes and took off the sheets.

When he went to the outer courtyard, he found that Sikong Yuqing was chatting with the lantern maid outside, smiling, leisurely and self-satisfied, with the appearance of an aristocratic playboy,

"Eleventh Prince, I have to leave." Le Shaoning said.

"Go." Sikong Yuqing's expression did not change much.

When Le Shaoning arrived at Yinyue Palace, he heard voices coming from far away.

"Lanlou is a city bordered by our army and Yinyi. If the permanent reserve army is captured by Yinyi, there will be endless troubles. First of all, we should take back the blue building first!"

Le Shaoning paused, seeing that General Long Hao was there. Argue with the prince.

"The army I am equipped with is only more than 5,000 people. Although the blue building is important, because such a fortress is taking risks, I have to think about this matter alone. General Long should not spend any more time. Let's retire first."

Long Hao What more do I want to say, but my face is angry and helpless

 had to shut up and exit the palace.

They have been negotiating about the blue building for half a month. If it is delayed, I am afraid the situation will be uneasy.

"His Royal Highness, the Yinyi Army will go to Bianyi to store the granary in March. We have one month. The new general has a suspicious personality. As long as we send some troops to lead the army in Bianyi, it will not be difficult to capture the blue building. Le Shaoning said with sincerity.

Sikongjing's eyes fell on Le Shaoning: "Oh? How could the military advisor know so much about Yinyi March's situation?

"

Many times, every time their actions will be exposed, and it is entirely up to Le Shaoning to be able to retreat completely, which is why he is famous for his battles.

But there are too many accidents, and accidents will become absolute, and Le Shaoning began to suspect that there are ghosts in the army.

In his judgment, this result is actually a bit unbelievable.

The inner ghost is probably the prince Sikongjing himself.

Because this kind of conjecture is too terrifying, Le Shaoning hasn't told anyone for the time being, and just secretly observed Si Kongjing's movements, as well as his concerns and arrangements for the military.

In terms of capturing the Blue Building Fortress, he should naturally stand on the side of the loyal and loyal General Long Hao.

"So that's the case," Si Kongjing smiled slightly after listening to Le Shaoning's words, "So, the military advisor has to fight against Gu?"

Le Shaoning looked at Si Kongjing, but there was no smile in his eyes, and his voice gradually became colder: "; I was defeated in the army, and I said things like confrontation because of different ideas. It is not the prince's bearing.

"Bold!" Si Kongjing slammed the table and stood up with a sullen face, scaring the surrounding little palace maids and little eunuchs. A jump,?"

Le Shaoning pursed his lips and said nothing.

Si Kongjing looked at Le Shaoning, squinted and sneered:

"Come here, reward him with the top ten boards!

Le Shaoning stood there and didn't move, just stared at Si Kongjing, and then was pushed down on the bench.

"Bang!" The

long board hit his back, causing Le Shaoning to groan in pain, and cold sweat broke out instantly.

Dare to use lynching in the palace, this prince is arrogant enough, not to mention that he is the son of Le Shen.

But he dared to do so, also considering that Le Shaoning's rising status in the military camp threatened his majesty as a crown prince. If the emperor seriously pursued it, Sikong Jing would definitely say that he insulted the royal family, so the emperor could not favor Le Shaoning. rather.

After this big board hit, although it won't hurt until he can't get off the ground for ten days and a half months, Le Shaoning's body and bones are not very good. He just got off the stool and walks very hard.

The second prince, Sikong Yi, only learned of this a few days later, and he was so angry that he almost slapped the table:

Sikong Jing's eyes were so red that he had no power and was too easy to be bullied. '

Sikong Yi frowned, and said after a long time,

"Brother Shaoning was just your companion at the beginning, but now he always follows him to the border to join the army. In the eyes of others, maybe he is someone next to the prince? The relationship is naturally easy to win over.

Sikong Yi was silent for a while.

"Shaoning should be old enough to take a concubine." This sentence made Sikongjing's heart tighten. Sikongyi continued, "Is there anything for you?" Choose a suitable concubine.

"This..." Sikong Jing's cheeks flushed, but he hesitated again,

Sikong Yi waved his hand: "He has been with you and I for so many years, and I see his love for you in my eyes. , but he is always taciturn and introverted, so he can't show it very much. Besides, if I want to talk about my brother-in-law, of course I only admit him. You can rest assured with the father. "

"Thank you second brother. " Sikong Jing pursed her lips happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
173K 7.9K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
357K 23.7K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
390K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...